Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,173 members, 7,780,201 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:49 AM

I Just Passed My Jamb But I Still Need Help - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Just Passed My Jamb But I Still Need Help (1465 Views)

I Passed My IELTS Exam / How I Failed Jamb But Got Admission- Jamb Solution / I Made 273 in Jamb, But Need Your Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Passed My Jamb But I Still Need Help by dessz(m): 9:04am On May 21, 2017
This morning I got my JAMB result and I made it 233. Problem is I don't know if the score can take me for Chemical engineering UNIBEN I passed my waec 7B's and 2C's. NOW my sis found out a mistake i made, i wrote two diff name in my waec and jamb i.e DESTINY in Waec Uyi in Jamb. I made the mistake cos i heard that using ur tribal name in Jamb increases ur odds in ur home University. Now the help i need are; will 233 carry me in Uniben, and also How can i change my Waec name.
Pls mods help me move it to FP for me to get more views.

Re: I Just Passed My Jamb But I Still Need Help by biolaowo(m): 10:08am On May 21, 2017
That is not a problem you get a court affidavit and start processing how to use a single name for the two., my junior brother made the same mistake last year he got his affidavit and went back to his secondary school and his state weac office to rectify the problem , he is doing well in architecture ,oau and his weac and jamb bear the same name
dessz:
This morning I got my JAMB result and I made it 233. Problem is I don't know if the score can take me for Chemical engineering UNIBEN I passed my waec 7B's and 2C's. NOW my sis found out a mistake i made, i wrote two diff name in my waec and jamb i.e DESTINY in Waec Uyi in Jamb. I made the mistake cos i heard that using ur tribal name in Jamb increases ur odds in ur home University. Now the help i need are; will 233 carry me in Uniben, and also How can i change my Waec name.
Pls mods help me move it to FP for me to get more views.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Passed My Jamb But I Still Need Help by dessz(m): 11:15am On May 21, 2017
biolaowo:
That is not a problem you get a court affidavit and start processing how to use a single name for the two., my junior brother made the same mistake last year he got his affidavit and went back to his secondary school and his state weac office to rectify the problem , he is doing well in architecture ,oau and his weac and jamb bear the same name
tnx bro .. but what abt the first question
Re: I Just Passed My Jamb But I Still Need Help by Nahdeh: 11:43am On May 21, 2017
Congrats...it's like nobody fail jamb this year oo
Re: I Just Passed My Jamb But I Still Need Help by joepentwo(m): 12:00pm On May 21, 2017
Changing of name in waec is 10000naira
Re: I Just Passed My Jamb But I Still Need Help by bignwa(m): 12:21pm On May 21, 2017
joepentwo:
Changing of name in waec is 10000naira
pls is it really possible and how
Re: I Just Passed My Jamb But I Still Need Help by joepentwo(m): 11:27pm On May 21, 2017
bignwa:
pls is it really possible and how

it's very possible, goto waec office, after d wol refer u to cyber cafe to complete d process
Re: I Just Passed My Jamb But I Still Need Help by bignwa(m): 8:59pm On Jun 04, 2017
joepentwo:

it's very possible, goto waec office, after d wol refer u to cyber cafe to complete d process
but someone told me its not possible
Re: I Just Passed My Jamb But I Still Need Help by joepentwo(m): 12:28pm On Jun 05, 2017
bignwa:
but someone told me its not possible

u dnt even try u're @home concluding already.

(1) (Reply)

Meet U.s-based Nigerian Man With 7 Masters Degree And 4 Phds / See Lists Of The Institutions That Accept Low Jamb Scores / UNJUST JUPEB: Want Admission To OAU? Who You Know May Count Over What You Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.