Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,384 members, 7,808,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:54 AM

... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ... (9591 Views)

I Dont Know Why Ladies Find It Hard To Believe Me / Am Still A Virgin But They Dont Believe Me / Girls Don't Believe Me, Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

... by Krystalzkris(f): 9:07am On May 21, 2017

2 Likes

Re: ... by ikp120(m): 9:16am On May 21, 2017
Krystalzkris:
My boyfriend came over to my house yesterday and found an empty condom pack in my bathroom.. I have asked my roomie and she doesn't know about it. I don't know how it got there.. He doesn't believe me. I don't know what to do.
He doesn't have to believe you.

If na my girlfriend, as I tell her that I don't know anything about the condom pack, I won't repeat myself.

Let the guy be. He will come back to his senses after 3 days. Hehehehehe grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: ... by chris2face(m): 9:20am On May 21, 2017
Someone must have kept it there,anyway sha it really look somehow but why is my instinct telling me u know something about used condom

Is either ur lieing or ur roomie is lieing
as for ur man give him some space he will definitely come around after all he only saw a pack of used condom and not u cheating

10 Likes

Re: ... by LegendaryArnold(m): 9:22am On May 21, 2017
give him a head... thank me later

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ... by axeman2(m): 9:23am On May 21, 2017
THE CONDOM PACK WAS FOUND IN YOUR HOUSE AND YOU CLAMING INNOCENT MAYBE YOU SHOULD BLAME THE DEVIL.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: ... by Nobody: 9:24am On May 21, 2017
So you get boyfriend for school, issorite. tongue
You dnt have to prove to him its not you.
If he doesn't believe you, then you guys have trust issues

1 Like

Re: ... by Krystalzkris(f): 9:26am On May 21, 2017
ikp120:
He doesn't have to believe you.

If na my girlfriend, as I tell her that I don't know anything about the condom pack, I won't repeat myself.

Let the guy be. He will come back to his senses after 3 days. Hehehehehe grin grin grin grin grin grin
3days
Re: ... by Krystalzkris(f): 9:27am On May 21, 2017
axeman2:
THE CONDOM PACK WAS FOUND IN YOUR HOUSE AND YOU CLAMING INNOCENT MAYBE YOU SHOULD BLAME THE DEVIL.
i don't know anything about it
Re: ... by Krystalzkris(f): 9:27am On May 21, 2017
huche:
So you get boyfriend for school, issorite. tongue
You dnt have to prove to him its not you.
If he doesn't believe you, then you guys have trust issues
hmm...
Re: ... by Nobody: 9:28am On May 21, 2017
tell him it maybe ur roomie's..

if he doesn't still believe...maybe he is looking to find a fault in u for him to execute his plans..
Re: ... by Krystalzkris(f): 9:28am On May 21, 2017
chris2face:
Someone must have kept it there,anyway sha it really look somehow but why is my instinct telling me u know something about used condom

Is either ur lieing or ur roomie is lieing
as for ur man give him some space he will definitely come around after all he only saw a pack of used condom and not u cheating
i don't know anything about it... I don't have sex with anybody else apart from him.

1 Like

Re: ... by Nobody: 9:29am On May 21, 2017
Krystalzkris:
hmm...

There is always a level of trust in a relationship that don't create room for doubts

1 Like

Re: ... by Krystalzkris(f): 9:29am On May 21, 2017
krattoss:
tell him it maybe ur roomie's..

if he doesn't still believe...maybe he is looking to find a fault in u for him to execute his plans..
im just tired.. If been thinking and thinking..
Re: ... by axeman2(m): 9:30am On May 21, 2017
Krystalzkris:
i don't know anything about it
i know just put the blame on the devil he knows something about it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ... by Doctorfitz: 9:30am On May 21, 2017
It's urs Ofcourse.
Re: ... by Krystalzkris(f): 9:31am On May 21, 2017
huche:

There is always a level of trust in a relationship that don't create room for doubts
i guess he doesn't believe me because I have too many male friends but it's strictly friends. Most of them don't know where I live
Re: ... by Krystalzkris(f): 9:31am On May 21, 2017
axeman2:
i know just put the blame on the devil he knows something about it.
sad shocked angry angry
Re: ... by chris2face(m): 9:32am On May 21, 2017
Krystalzkris:
i don't know anything about it... I don't have sex with anybody else apart from him.
Then relax am sure he is gonna come around give me some time
Re: ... by Nobody: 9:32am On May 21, 2017
Krystalzkris:
im just tired.. If been thinking and thinking..
calm down..if he is truly for u,he ain't going nowhere...

but if he s one of these fvckboys running around..OYO is ur case grin

4 Likes

Re: ... by ikp120(m): 9:34am On May 21, 2017
Krystalzkris:
3days
Yes 3 days. That's the male psychology! cool cool cool

If he doesn't come back after 3 days, just know that he put it there as an excuse to break up with you.
That's the male psychology! cool cool cool
Re: ... by Nobody: 9:34am On May 21, 2017
Krystalzkris:
i guess he doesn't believe me because I have too many male friends but it's strictly friends. Most of them don't know where I live

Like i said, you dnt have to prove to him its not yours. Since you have told him, den let it sl3ep. All these are just distraction from your studies. If he truly trust and loves you, he will let it be.
Re: ... by Krystalzkris(f): 9:34am On May 21, 2017
chris2face:

Then relax am sure he is gonna come around give me some time
ok...
Re: ... by Krystalzkris(f): 9:35am On May 21, 2017
ikp120:
Yes 3 days. That's the male psychology! cool cool cool
hmmm
Re: ... by Nobody: 9:35am On May 21, 2017
krattoss:
calm down..if he is truly for u,he ain't going nowhere...

but if he s one of these fvckboys running around..OYO is ur case grin

Kratos said it all.
Re: ... by Krystalzkris(f): 9:35am On May 21, 2017
huche:

Like i said, you dnt have to prove to him its not yours. Since you have told him, den let it sl3ep. All these are just distraction from your studies. If he truly trust and loves you, he will let it be.
thanks
Re: ... by pryme(m): 9:36am On May 21, 2017
then stop expecting him to believe, anyone will have a hard time believing, even you.

1 Like

Re: ... by Burna88(f): 10:15am On May 21, 2017
bb

1 Like

Re: ... by hahn(m): 10:20am On May 21, 2017
Krystalzkris:
My boyfriend came over to my house yesterday and found an empty condom pack in my bathroom.. I have asked my roomie and she doesn't know about it. I don't know how it got there.. He doesn't believe me. I don't know what to do.

Pick up the pack with a glove and take it for fingerprint testing then take the results to your bf

3 Likes

Re: ... by Krystalzkris(f): 10:23am On May 21, 2017
hahn:

Pick up the pack with a glove and take it for fingerprint testing then take the results to your bf
where can I do it? Do they do finger prints testing in Nigeria?
Re: ... by Krystalzkris(f): 10:24am On May 21, 2017
Burna88:
It happens,my bf Found used postenior 2 in my bag nd havent had Sex for weeks,My roommate Who borrowed it for d nyt forgot it there,i was just dumbfounded.
are u guys back together? What did you do?
Re: ... by swagguElite(m): 10:32am On May 21, 2017
You guys are damn funny! ...how will you find an empty condom pack in your girlfriend's room n you think he would come around and forget evrytin he had seen ... Words coming from people who apply Novels toRealLifeExperiences!

It would have been a different thing if it was a pack of condom not used! ... This was a empty condom lack found in his girlfriend's room n both of them are telling me they don't know ao an empty pack of CondomSkydivedItselfThruTheCloudsOfTheirPoorlyExecuted
Lies n softLanded thru the door n ended getting stuck in the bathroom having ran out of fuel! grin

The guy didn't find the condom pack on the table but in bathroom shows that there was an intention to hide the empty pack of condom! ...

I would you feel if you found a pant DanglingOnTheShowerPipeInHisBathroom n after asking him he asked his roommate if he was the one who forgot his girlfriend's pant in his bathroom...

Nd he said No! ...this scene paints the picture of two men trying to cover up the truth the same way you girls are playing with the guy's head!

Pls be real! ...No reasonable person would believe theCondomPackSurvivedAPlaneCrashnLandedInYourBathroom
WithAParachuteOfHoveringEnthusiasm!

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: ... by hahn(m): 10:34am On May 21, 2017
Krystalzkris:
where can I do it? Do they do finger prints testing in Nigeria?

Yeah. Ask at a local police station near you

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NL Help Me In Prayer: A Meat Seller Wants To Marry My Banker Elder Sister / 6 Solid Ways To Know If Your Girlfriend Just Slept With Someone Else / Guys, What's The Sexiest Thing A Lady Has Ever Used To Seduce You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.