Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,712 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:16 PM

... - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ... (9510 Views)

I Dont Know Why Ladies Find It Hard To Believe Me / Am Still A Virgin But They Dont Believe Me / Girls Don't Believe Me, Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ... by crowley(m): 10:40pm On May 21, 2017
dint want to comment since! but this girl bad oh. grin the fact is straight. u used the condom on a customer, u thought u flushed it down the toilet, but ended up on the flooor. the you have been trying to convince him the used condom fell from the sky into ur bathroom. so whats the best way to cover up a lie?? oh! i got it.. you open a topic, pretending to be innocent and asking for what to do, pretending to be hurt. grin so he sees the topic and says maybe she is telling the truth. nd besides, u mentioned choba, meaning u ar a uniport student. grin i trust olosho pass uniport babes.. so my dear, just tell him that it was the holy spirit, just like mary told joseph. No one buys ur story my dear. Not even the choba police that want to do d finger print 4u. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: ... by NemzySeries(m): 1:12am On May 22, 2017
maybe itz ur landlord dqt left d CD in ur bathroom
Re: ... by Khutie: 3:41am On May 22, 2017
Krystalzkris:
grin grin grin
Bad gyal... Xo dis is how yhu use to do abi? tongue
Re: ... by Khutie: 3:43am On May 22, 2017
crowley:
dint want to comment since! but this girl bad oh. grin the fact is straight. u used the condom on a customer, u thought u flushed it down the toilet, but ended up on the flooor. the you have been trying to convince him the used condom fell from the sky into ur bathroom. so whats the best way to cover up a lie?? oh! i got it.. you open a topic, pretending to be innocent and asking for what to do, pretending to be hurt. grin so he sees the topic and says maybe she is telling the truth. nd besides, u mentioned choba, meaning u ar a uniport student. grin i trust olosho pass uniport babes.. so my dear, just tell him that it was the holy spirit, just like mary told joseph. No one buys ur story my dear. Not even the choba police that want to do d finger print 4u. grin grin

Guess I shoulda khal yhu 99Savage grin , Chai...yhu ain't gah no chill
Re: ... by Krystalzkris(f): 6:20am On May 22, 2017
daben1:
you'll soon be dumped like a trash, watchout!
crowley:
DeeTus:
LOL, someone to love me? I pity you because you aren't up to standard with the girls who talk to me.

I see you have a mentality problem and feel guys like me would clap for you? Obviously not.

Go wash your smiling puss.y before you talk to me.
NemzySeries:
maybe itz ur landlord dqt left d CD in ur bathroom
DeeTus:
She's simply a trash that needs modification. Hahahahaha.
you people should go and rest.. Take your busy body to where it is needed..

Re: ... by Krystalzkris(f): 6:24am On May 22, 2017
grin
DeeTus:
LOL, someone to love me? I pity you because you aren't up to standard with the girls who talk to me.

I see you have a mentality problem and feel guys like me would clap for you? Obviously not.

Go wash your smiling puss.y before you talk to me.
It's smelling not smiling... Now tell me thank you for helping you to fix that.. . cheesy cheesy
Re: ... by kellysam(m): 6:46am On May 22, 2017
swagguElite:
You guys are damn funny! ...how will you find an empty condom pack in your girlfriend's room n you think he would come around and forget evrytin he had seen ... Words coming from people who apply Novels toRealLifeExperiences!

It would have been a different thing if it was a pack of condom not used! ... This was a empty condom lack found in his girlfriend's room n both of them are telling me they don't know ao an empty pack of CondomSkydivedItselfThruTheCloudsOfTheirPoorlyExecutedLies n softLanded thru the door n ended getting stuck in the bathroom having ran out of fuel! grin

The guy didn't find the condom pack on the table but in bathroom shows that there was an intention to hide the empty pack of condom! ...

I would you feel if you found a pant DanglingOnTheShowerPipeInHisBathroom n after asking him he asked his roommate if he was the one who forgot his girlfriend's pant in his bathroom...

Nd he said No! ...this scene paints the picture of two men trying to cover up the truth the same way you girls are playing with the guy's head!

Pls be real! ...No reasonable person would believe theCondomPackSurvivedAPlaneCrashnLandedInYourBathroom
WithAParachuteOfHoveringEnthusiasm!
Gospel truth!!
Re: ... by NemzySeries(m): 6:53am On May 22, 2017
Krystalzkris:
sp bkos u dunt like our opinions itz nw Busy body abi? i sha pray u find d grace on hw to Xplain to ur bf dat itz ur landlord dat kept d stuff dere
Re: ... by Krystalzkris(f): 7:23am On May 22, 2017
NemzySeries:

sp bkos u dunt like our opinions itz nw Busy body abi? i sha pray u find d grace on hw to Xplain to ur bf dat itz ur landlord dat kept d stuff dere
thank you.. Eyaff do
Re: ... by daben1(m): 7:44am On May 22, 2017
Krystalzkris:
oloshi! Continue, i know one of this aristos will still use you for ritual oneday
Re: ... by CAPSLOCKED: 8:00am On May 22, 2017

EVERYTHING POINTS AT YOU AND YOUR ROOMMATE, NOTHING'S MAKING SENSE ABOUT THIS YOUR STORY CUZ I'VE NEVER SEEN A CONDOM WALK FROM PLACE TO PLACE.
WHY NOT SAY THE FREAKING TRUTH AND ASK FOR FORGIVENESS AND LET THE BEST OR WORST HAPPEN.... INSTEAD OF ALL THIS HANKY-PRANKY!

DID YOU MENTION YOU HAVE TOO MUCH MALE FRIENDS? WITH EACH ONE SECRETLY HOPING TO SLIDE IN AT THE SLIGHTEST GIVEN CHANCE?
THAT'S NOT A WAY TO GO!
Re: ... by Krystalzkris(f): 8:13am On May 22, 2017
daben1:
oloshi! Continue, i know one of this aristos will still use you for ritual oneday
only dumb heads like you believe in rituals
Re: ... by Krystalzkris(f): 8:14am On May 22, 2017
CAPSLOCKED:

EVERYTHING POINTS AT YOU AND YOUR ROOMMATE, NOTHING'S MAKING SENSE ABOUT THIS YOUR STORY CUZ I'VE NEVER SEEN A CONDOM WALK FROM PLACE TO PLACE.
WHY NOT SAY THE FREAKING TRUTH AND ASK FOR FORGIVENESS AND LET THE BEST OR WORST HAPPEN.... INSTEAD OF ALL THIS HANKY-PRANKY!

DID YOU MENTION YOU HAVE TOO MUCH MALE FRIENDS? WITH EACH ONE SECRETLY HOPING TO SLIDE IN AT THE SLIGHTEST GIVEN CHANCE?
THAT'S NOT A WAY TO GO!
dont u have female friends?
Re: ... by CAPSLOCKED: 8:39am On May 22, 2017
Krystalzkris:
dont u have female friends?
SOMETIMES... TOO MUCH CAN BE TOO BAD.

AND NO.. I DO NOT KEEP FEMALE FRIENDS.
Re: ... by Krystalzkris(f): 8:51am On May 22, 2017
CAPSLOCKED:

SOMETIMES...
TOO MUCH CAN BE TOO BAD.

AND NO.. I DO NOT KEEP FEMALE FRIENDS.
I get your point sha..
Re: ... by Abortions: 11:07am On May 22, 2017
OP SEE Ur DP,..Y IS UR LEFt LEG BIGGER THAN THE RIGHT??..IS THE LEG SICK??..NO OfFENSE!
Re: ... by Krystalzkris(f): 11:24am On May 22, 2017
Abortions:
OP SEE Ur DP,..Y IS UR LEFt LEG BIGGER THAN THE RIGHT??..IS THE LEG SICK??..NO OfFENSE!
chai!!!! Z pishure
Re: ... by Abortions: 1:55pm On May 22, 2017
Krystalzkris:
chai!!!! Z pishure
OOK...GO N DRINK BEER N WAIT 4 UR BF 4 2WEEKS IF HE DOESN'T BELIEVE u COM BACK LEME GIV U A NEW BF..FRESH BF!
Re: ... by DoctorNyash(m): 3:56pm On May 22, 2017
Krystalzkris:
chai.. Nawa ooo.. Your gf must really be careful.. grin you go just go her childhood era go bring up something grin angry
Thats life for you my dear wink
Re: ... by Nobody: 4:15pm On May 22, 2017
Krystalzkris:
My boyfriend came over to my house yesterday and found an empty condom pack in my bathroom.. I have asked my roomie and she doesn't know about it. I don't know how it got there.. He doesn't believe me. I don't know what to do.

Was your bathroom window properly shut? maybe it flew in from the window and carefully landed in there. All the best!
Re: ... by Sierusvirus(m): 7:57pm On May 22, 2017
sekxy:
this is more like I visited my boyfee and prolly saw a female under Wears. .seriously I will find it hard to believe him..but op he will still come back to his senses..

Lol, exactly.... but how will you handle it if you find female under wears in his house. will you still continue with the relationship? grin
Re: ... by Eberechi24(f): 8:09pm On May 22, 2017
Hold your peace dear, kiss he will come around if he truly cares... If not then, you guys have trust issues.
{have you ever cheated on him before?)
Re: ... by Krystalzkris(f): 8:34pm On May 22, 2017
Eberechi24:
Hold your peace dear, kiss he will come around if he truly cares... If not then, you guys have trust issues.
{have you ever cheated on him before?)
nope... We're good
Re: ... by CAPSLOCKED: 8:49pm On May 22, 2017
Retiredflirt:

Was your bathroom window properly shut? maybe it flew in from the window and carefully landed in there. All the best!

YEAH THE CONDOM TOOK A FLIGHT FROM THE LAGOS STATE INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT AND LANDED WHEREVER.
SCAMMERS EVERYWHERE!
Re: ... by Nobody: 9:24pm On May 22, 2017
Sierusvirus:

Lol, exactly.... but how will you handle it if you find female under wears in his house. will you still continue with the relationship? grin
I will give the rship a break..if i can bear the pain..I will forgive him and continue with the relationship but if not ,I will simply move on.
Re: ... by crowley(m): 9:40pm On May 22, 2017
Krystalzkris:
only dumb heads like you believe in rituals

lol. my dear belive in ritual oh! i knw alot of ghana ballers, nd sakawa boyz. i have a frnd, 19yrs old in lag, he has a 2016 Gwagon and a ferrari califonia. both worth 150m combined. he does nt do G. na sakawa. human = 20m, baby = 50m, sleeping with mami wata = 5m. this is what i knw first hand. i have seen the bag wer the money comes from (once in two months). so be saying nothing like money ritual until u end up for one sakawa boy boot. grin
Re: ... by crowley(m): 9:46pm On May 22, 2017
Khutie:

Guess I shoulda khal yhu 99Savage grin , Chai...yhu ain't gah no chill

grin grin
Re: ... by Krystalzkris(f): 10:10pm On May 22, 2017
crowley:

lol. my dear belive in ritual oh! i knw alot of ghana ballers, nd sakawa boyz. i have a frnd, 19yrs old in lag, he has a 2016 Gwagon and a ferrari califonia. both worth 150m combined. he does nt do G. na sakawa. human = 20m, baby = 50m, sleeping with mami wata = 5m. this is what i knw first hand. i have seen the bag wer the money comes from (once in two months). so be saying nothing like money ritual until u end up for one sakawa boy boot. grin
lol..
Re: ... by Princesaha: 10:11pm On May 22, 2017
crowley:

Bro, I will like to know more about the Sakawa boys cos I have heard of them before even though it was hard for me to believe. Can you explain better? Is it real or mere story?
Re: ... by Sierusvirus(m): 10:33pm On May 22, 2017
sekxy:

I will give the rship a break..if i can bear the pain..I will forgive him and continue with the relationship but if not ,I will simply move on.

cool.

1 Like

Re: ... by Khutie: 10:53pm On May 22, 2017
sekxy:

Nice! Just give me a lil chance, na only once I go misbehave grin eh Ada Owerri

1 Like

Re: ... by crowley(m): 11:30pm On May 22, 2017
Princesaha:

Bro, I will like to know more about the Sakawa boys cos I have heard of them before even though it was hard for me to believe. Can you explain better? Is it real or mere story?

Its as real as air bro. not that someone told me or stuff like that. i have seen it work with my own eyes. i have guys that do it. i even know one of the housa man in ghana that does it. they are 3 types.
1. you use ur sperm
PROS: be getting 20m once in two months nd u never have to renew it.
CONS: you can never get a girl pregnant meaning no kids 4u.
2. materials (this is where u buy human parts, or bring a full human/baby and butcher.
PROS: get 50m for baby nd 10-20m for grown human. (money come once in two months also.
CONS: u have to renew once in two months too.
3. i call it DOD (deals of doom) bcuz its just inhuman. u make deal with mami wata(real ones). every month they give u task to do. nd bring u bags of money monthly.
CONS: u lose a family member.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pantless Dancers Left In Shock, After A Faithful Boyfriend Did This / See The Main Reason Why Girls Agreed To Anal Sex!! / How Mercy0008 Fvcked Me Hard!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.