Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:44 AM

"Buhari's Problem Is Spiritual" - Prophet Wisdom Nnamdi Ezeigwe - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Buhari's Problem Is Spiritual" - Prophet Wisdom Nnamdi Ezeigwe (24982 Views)

HELP, I Am Stuck In Life And I Think It Is Spiritual(cobweb) / A Nairalander Wisdom Nwedene's Outfit To Jehovah's Witnesses Convention In Enugu / Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Who Built Attacked Ozubulu Catholic Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Buhari's Problem Is Spiritual" - Prophet Wisdom Nnamdi Ezeigwe by mroop(m): 9:41am On May 21, 2017
ABUJA – Fiery preacher and Abuja-based prophet, Wisdom Nnamdi Ezeigwe, popularly called “Ojenanmuo” has advised President Muhammadu Buhari to come back home and seek spiritual cleansing rather than travelling abroad intermittently to seek the help of medics who obviously do not possess answers to his life’s major queries.

Ojenanmuo who recently relocated to Abuja from the United States of America said what Mr Buhari needs is more prayers and not more chemicals in his body.

“I sincerely empathize with our dear president but as a prophet of the most high God, my advice to Mr President is for him to come back home and seek spiritual help. You cannot have, in your backyard, all these people operating on a higher spiritual level and then you are going abroad to seek medical assistance. What the president needs to get better is within the country and this is a spiritual matter, not medical.

“Mr President’s sojourn in foreign countries for medical help is not the solution, rather he should look inwards and seek the face of God through the assistance of spiritual physicians who are in abundance in Nigeria”, he advised. Ojenanmuo who spoke with Saturday Vanguard after an inaugural service to open the headquarters of his church, World Solution Centre Ministry WSCM in Katampe, Abuja also counselled Nigerians not to despair, saying the country would soon exit recession.

He said, “with faith in God by the people, the nation would exit recession very soon”, urging the leaders to hold on to God and do right by Nigerians. He was however quick to add that Nigerians must begin to lead sacrificial lives in order to obtain favour from above. “Without sounding immodest, I do not eat anyhow. I am very careful about my relationship with the opposite sex; I pray a lot and I am concerned about giving to the poor. Before now, I had slept under the bridge in Lagos, for several months.

Now, in our individual and public endeavours, we must begin to draw closer to God, stop living in sin and then make ourselves available to help others. We need to begin to deny our flesh certain privileges; we must suffer the flesh to grow spiritually, because it is the spiritual that controls the physical”, he stated. He urged leaders at all levels to begin to discharge their mandates effectively or get ready to face the wrath of God.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/05/buharis-problem-is-spiritual-not-medical-cleric/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Buhari's Problem Is Spiritual" - Prophet Wisdom Nnamdi Ezeigwe by Tolexander: 9:47am On May 21, 2017
Abuja-based prophet, Wisdom Nnamdi Ezeigwe,
popularly called “Ojenanmuo” has advised Pres.
Buhari to come
back home and seek spiritual cleansing rather
thantravelling abroad intermittently to seek the
help of
medics who obviously do not possess answers to his
life’s major queries.
This one wan dupe Buhari!

He can be receiving medical treatment abroad and the pastor praying for him here. Or the pastor's spiritual treatment is geographically confined?

84 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Buhari's Problem Is Spiritual" - Prophet Wisdom Nnamdi Ezeigwe by Hades2016(m): 2:15pm On May 21, 2017
Stupid president .... Buhari is the most corrupt president naija have ever had .... since his reign nothing good has come out if this country ...... The stupid man closed border and everywhere so the poor will not survive ..... God has started punishing him ... Useless and very wicked man angry

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Buhari's Problem Is Spiritual" - Prophet Wisdom Nnamdi Ezeigwe by Nobody: 2:16pm On May 21, 2017
Fake IPOB Prophet...By their fruits you shall know them. Let him be using Made In Naija drugs there

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Buhari's Problem Is Spiritual" - Prophet Wisdom Nnamdi Ezeigwe by blaquebelle: 2:16pm On May 21, 2017
Them them...all the prophets angry
If it's spiritual y haven't ur prayers healed him tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Buhari's Problem Is Spiritual" - Prophet Wisdom Nnamdi Ezeigwe by drizslim(m): 2:17pm On May 21, 2017
Na spirit of Ipob dead protestants dey pursue my Niggi bubuh

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Buhari's Problem Is Spiritual" - Prophet Wisdom Nnamdi Ezeigwe by shammah1(m): 2:17pm On May 21, 2017
Which home oga prophet? The one in Daura or the one in za oza room?

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari's Problem Is Spiritual" - Prophet Wisdom Nnamdi Ezeigwe by chuksjuve(m): 2:18pm On May 21, 2017
what's his problem then?
check my signature
Re: "Buhari's Problem Is Spiritual" - Prophet Wisdom Nnamdi Ezeigwe by EmeeNaka: 2:19pm On May 21, 2017
Tolexander:
This one wan dupe Buhari!

He can be receiving medical treatment abroad and the pastor praying for him here. Or the pastor's spiritual treatment is geographically confined?
yes,it's geographically confined.
Buhari should come back and pay tithes.

6 Likes

Re: "Buhari's Problem Is Spiritual" - Prophet Wisdom Nnamdi Ezeigwe by Petersamuel8(m): 2:19pm On May 21, 2017
100% with the pastor grin angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Buhari's Problem Is Spiritual" - Prophet Wisdom Nnamdi Ezeigwe by emeijeh(m): 2:19pm On May 21, 2017
Chai

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Buhari's Problem Is Spiritual" - Prophet Wisdom Nnamdi Ezeigwe by tunjijones(m): 2:19pm On May 21, 2017
This one jst want to be relevant.....

1 Like

Re: "Buhari's Problem Is Spiritual" - Prophet Wisdom Nnamdi Ezeigwe by Francisayo(m): 2:19pm On May 21, 2017
May God heal our President

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Buhari's Problem Is Spiritual" - Prophet Wisdom Nnamdi Ezeigwe by Nobody: 2:19pm On May 21, 2017
lol...even me sef no sey na spiritual....
make over millions of people hate you and wish you death... and you no no Sey spirituality go involve? even buhari sef no Sey na spiritual...

everything I typed here is base on the TOPIC I'm too hungry to read the whole story

9 Likes

Re: "Buhari's Problem Is Spiritual" - Prophet Wisdom Nnamdi Ezeigwe by Hiccups: 2:20pm On May 21, 2017
grin. I won't be surprise if common sense becomes spiritual issue too
Re: "Buhari's Problem Is Spiritual" - Prophet Wisdom Nnamdi Ezeigwe by realestniggah: 2:21pm On May 21, 2017
another mad man is spewing trash if DSS arrest am now people will be shouting "injustice"

remember freedom of speech is granted but freedom after speech is not guaranteed

4 Likes

Re: "Buhari's Problem Is Spiritual" - Prophet Wisdom Nnamdi Ezeigwe by obembet(f): 2:21pm On May 21, 2017
We know
Re: "Buhari's Problem Is Spiritual" - Prophet Wisdom Nnamdi Ezeigwe by emeijeh(m): 2:21pm On May 21, 2017
Hades2016:
Stupid president .... Buhari is the most corrupt president naija have ever had .... since his reign nothing good has come out if this country ...... The stupid man closed border and everywhere so the poor will not survive ..... God has started punishing him ... Useless man
Easy man.. .. .. .. Calm down

7 Likes

Re: "Buhari's Problem Is Spiritual" - Prophet Wisdom Nnamdi Ezeigwe by cowgirl9090: 2:22pm On May 21, 2017
we do not need a prophet to tell us his problem is spiritual,the blood of hundreds of people he has killed since assuming office is hunting him and they won't rest until they get him.

the blood dead of shitte members, unarmed ipob protesters are on his head and he is paying for it dearly .

5 Likes

Re: "Buhari's Problem Is Spiritual" - Prophet Wisdom Nnamdi Ezeigwe by banmee(m): 2:22pm On May 21, 2017
Hades2016:
Stupid president .... Buhari is the most corrupt president naija have ever had .... since his reign nothing good has come out if this country ...... The stupid man closed border and everywhere so the poor will not survive ..... God has started punishing him ... Useless man

Name one president in Nigeria's history who had anything good come out of it. You guys just don't understand the root of your problems and are doomed to it's repetition.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "Buhari's Problem Is Spiritual" - Prophet Wisdom Nnamdi Ezeigwe by biafraone: 2:22pm On May 21, 2017
All these prophets wey dey see up and down, shebi them no fit ask God how far on top of this country mata? Wetin dem dey ask am sef?
SMH for these prophets
Re: "Buhari's Problem Is Spiritual" - Prophet Wisdom Nnamdi Ezeigwe by NothingDoMe: 2:23pm On May 21, 2017
Buh is somehow true. We know say buhari don get fault for him mechanism but his bigotry and murders he committed has a role to play.

4 Likes

Re: "Buhari's Problem Is Spiritual" - Prophet Wisdom Nnamdi Ezeigwe by Klington: 2:23pm On May 21, 2017
The innocent bloods of christians he sent his brothers to spill are crying for divine justice....sin is like shadow, follows anywhere you go2.

7 Likes

Re: "Buhari's Problem Is Spiritual" - Prophet Wisdom Nnamdi Ezeigwe by slawomir: 2:24pm On May 21, 2017
ok
Re: "Buhari's Problem Is Spiritual" - Prophet Wisdom Nnamdi Ezeigwe by Freshsnoow1(m): 2:24pm On May 21, 2017
He wants the poor to suffer by closing border.. Our spirits will continue to hunt him till he repents.. He is the most corrupt president Nigeria have ever had

3 Likes

Re: "Buhari's Problem Is Spiritual" - Prophet Wisdom Nnamdi Ezeigwe by Waspy(m): 2:24pm On May 21, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: "Buhari's Problem Is Spiritual" - Prophet Wisdom Nnamdi Ezeigwe by Shortyy(f): 2:25pm On May 21, 2017
Muhahahaha *laughs in spiritual powers

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari's Problem Is Spiritual" - Prophet Wisdom Nnamdi Ezeigwe by NovusHomo(m): 2:25pm On May 21, 2017
Another crazy liar. Why does Nigeria have so many of these?

1 Like

Re: "Buhari's Problem Is Spiritual" - Prophet Wisdom Nnamdi Ezeigwe by Damalex4luv(m): 2:26pm On May 21, 2017
Buhari even looks more healthy than this fake ass undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari's Problem Is Spiritual" - Prophet Wisdom Nnamdi Ezeigwe by nikgold: 2:27pm On May 21, 2017
olasarah:
Okay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bishop Abioye: Any Man Who Doesn't Show Commitment Financially Not Safe To Marry / 7 Dangerous Night Dreams You Must Not Joke With / 'Student Pastors Are The Biggest Scammers In Nigerian University' - Man Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.