Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:20 AM

Bauchi State 2017 Batch A Stream 1 Corpers.lets Meet Here! - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Bauchi State 2017 Batch A Stream 1 Corpers.lets Meet Here! (1468 Views)

Whatsapp Group For 2017 Batch A,stream 1 Corpers Posted To Plateau State / Nysc Batch B 2016 Kano Corpers, Lets Meet Here / Nysc Batch B 2016 ENUGU Corpers. Lets Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bauchi State 2017 Batch A Stream 1 Corpers.lets Meet Here! by Saintdtm(m): 11:08am On May 21, 2017
congratulations to all stream 1 corpers posted to Bauchi state to serve their dear country. Lets meet here and share ideas if possible be friends before we get to the best nysc camp in Nigeria!

Re: Bauchi State 2017 Batch A Stream 1 Corpers.lets Meet Here! by Nobody: 9:16pm On May 21, 2017
I'm currently serving in Bauchi. On behalf of batch b 2016, I sincerely welcome you to Bauchi state. You'll be camping in Wailo, Ganjuwa local government.

My dearest pcms carry about 3 or 4 pairs of whites as Wailo camp is untarred and dusty. You're likely going to be using minimum of 2 pairs in a day, that's if you love to look white and shiny like me.

Keep your waist pouch with you at all times to avoid stories that touch. Most of the toiletries and cutlery you'll need are available in mammy market at affordable prices, so you don't need to over pack.

Go with an amount of cash that can sustain you especially if you want to patronise the meals in mammy, they are not that expensive.

Make friends, mix with people, contest various platoon posts, participate in platoon activities, in fact, just have fun.

Camp is the only fun part of service year, please make it count.

See you guys on the outside after camp. Good luck sweeties and angels

1 Like

Re: Bauchi State 2017 Batch A Stream 1 Corpers.lets Meet Here! by GraceIzuchukwu: 4:09am On Apr 18, 2020
So am searching for a friend, we served together in Bauchi state 2017 Batch A and I have misplaced his contact. His name is Darlington, he is fair in complexion, has golden eyes, don't think he sees too clearly at noon, �, not too tall, and he is a bit chubby, he said he lived in Abuja. If anyone finds him, tell him Grace is searching for him. Thank you and God bless you.

(1) (Reply)

How Much Are Nysc Doctors Paid ? Is There A Document ? / NYSC Registration Notice To 2017 Batch ‘A’ Prospective Corpers / An Attempt To Bomb Nysc Jos Camp Foiled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.