Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,716 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:58 PM

Avilavinge Is More Of A Lyricist Than Nas - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Avilavinge Is More Of A Lyricist Than Nas (1147 Views)

Top Five Hiphop Lyricist In Nigeria Right Now-Opinion / What's Your Definition Of A Lyricist / Is Ruggedman A Lyricist: What Is Lyricism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Avilavinge Is More Of A Lyricist Than Nas by ope(m): 10:16pm On Jan 29, 2007
I was having an argument with my friend about this two artist. I am a strigent rock fan and i love Avilavinge, Greenday, Blink 182 and linkin park. I do listen to hip pop and rap but my heart likes with rock. According to the rap and hip pop lover nas is the best lyricsit but i feel avilavinge is better and i feel all rock fans feel the same way.
Re: Avilavinge Is More Of A Lyricist Than Nas by gbadex1(m): 11:06pm On Jan 29, 2007
ROFLMAO

No offence, but this has to be the dumbest topic i've ever seen on NL.

Avril Lavigne a better lyricist than NaS? I hope u've not been smoking kpoli. . .

It's like saying Bow Wow's a better lyricist than Tupac.

Avril lavigne can't even hold a candle near Vanilla ice not to even talk about NaS.
Re: Avilavinge Is More Of A Lyricist Than Nas by naijacutee(f): 11:07pm On Jan 29, 2007
Is that Avril Lavigne?
Re: Avilavinge Is More Of A Lyricist Than Nas by gbadex1(m): 11:10pm On Jan 29, 2007
prolly the topic starter made a typo error. . . .
Re: Avilavinge Is More Of A Lyricist Than Nas by bluenubian(f): 11:17pm On Jan 29, 2007
gbade. x:

Avril lavigne can't even hold a candle near Vanilla ice not to even talk about NaS.

RTFLMAO grin grin

ope:

I am a strigent rock fan and i love Avilavinge,

u a stringent rock fan and ur idol is Avril lavigne grin grin *yells at dude* "DUDE U cant even spell her name"
Re: Avilavinge Is More Of A Lyricist Than Nas by 2gud4me(m): 11:17pm On Feb 02, 2007
I hate Nas so i cldnt care less if someone said Eedris was a better lyricist but those who dnt listen 2 rap shldnt insult rap or those of us crazy about rap music by callin Nas d best lyricist.
Re: Avilavinge Is More Of A Lyricist Than Nas by 2gud4me(m): 11:18pm On Feb 02, 2007
I hate Nas so i cldnt care less if someone said Eedris was a better lyricist but those who dnt listen 2 rap shldnt insult rap or those of us crazy about rap music by callin Nas d best lyricist.
Re: Avilavinge Is More Of A Lyricist Than Nas by bluenubian(f): 2:08am On Feb 03, 2007
2gud4me:

sounds like u arguing with yourself grin
Re: Avilavinge Is More Of A Lyricist Than Nas by JosBoy4Lif(m): 2:10am On Feb 03, 2007
Funny stuff grin Avilavinge
Re: Avilavinge Is More Of A Lyricist Than Nas by gbadex1(m): 8:14am On Feb 03, 2007
@ bluenubian:

the dude probably has his nuts in a knotty twist.
Re: Avilavinge Is More Of A Lyricist Than Nas by izzau(m): 8:23pm On Mar 01, 2007
ope hmmmm, pele, u probably heard one of her songs nd u gat hooked its allowed i listen 2 her too ,BUT! dont u ever utter such blasphemous yarns again, nas is godson capisce? now run along ok
ope:

I was having an argument with my friend about this two artist. I am a strigent rock fan and i love Avilavinge, Greenday, Blink 182 and linkin park. I do listen to hip pop and rap but my heart likes with rock. According to the rap and hip pop lover nas is the best lyricsit but i feel avilavinge is better and i feel all rock fans feel the same way.
Re: Avilavinge Is More Of A Lyricist Than Nas by OEPHIUS(m): 11:44pm On Dec 10, 2007
thie is the craziet topic on nairaland
Re: Avilavinge Is More Of A Lyricist Than Nas by chiogo(f): 11:31pm On Dec 12, 2007
Lol, this is mad funny. I don't like rock music/country but i have listened to Avril lavigne. The only one i know/like is "girlfriend remix" with Lil' mama and it was d Lil' mama's part that i liked most. Avril is a'ight but this topic is just crazy. I don't even listen to nas but c'mon, Nas and avril lavigne??. roflmao. u done downgraded him!!
Re: Avilavinge Is More Of A Lyricist Than Nas by eldee(m): 8:55am On Dec 13, 2007
@poster
This is a proven case of why i-tunes should be banned. Some dude gets a track cause it's 99c starts listening to it and is inspired to start talking jacksh*t bout legends. I don't know how you expected to say this and make pple agree wiv you. It's a pity the frendz u was arguing wiv are not yonkers. I swear down, that would have been ur closest to a 'Happy Ending'
Re: Avilavinge Is More Of A Lyricist Than Nas by bolajibaok(m): 11:38am On Dec 14, 2007
unbelievable what a topic. this is like saying eedris is iller than papoose .how could u compare people that aint in the same class, nas

nastradamus, men , no comparism with a rock n soul singing blonde cheek like avril. regardless extremely interesting topic

@poster

good thinkin, goood product, ur kind of brain is good for nairaland .pls think out more delirious topics like this one .
Re: Avilavinge Is More Of A Lyricist Than Nas by uchetobi(f): 12:41pm On Dec 14, 2007
who tf is anvril where nas is
Re: Avilavinge Is More Of A Lyricist Than Nas by zigbo(f): 10:31pm On Dec 14, 2007
dint know that avril had remixes to her name undecided
Re: Avilavinge Is More Of A Lyricist Than Nas by namzo(m): 7:56pm On Dec 15, 2007
Avril Lavigne? better lyricist than Nas. ha ha ha , If u say that in some places u may get shot u know.
Re: Avilavinge Is More Of A Lyricist Than Nas by ogrebuga(m): 11:19pm On Dec 16, 2007
Avilavigne, Chei, see what comes of allowing half-baked potatoe heads to listen to rock?

I love avril lavigne like MAD, but How in God's name can you compare her with Nas?

@ Poster.
Don't you have homework to do or something, hisses, silly thing! angry
Re: Avilavinge Is More Of A Lyricist Than Nas by odada(m): 11:36pm On Dec 16, 2007
@ all
Plzz lets forgive her,if not for anything but the fact that she even got the name of AVILAVINGE grin grin grin spelled wrongly?another thing is she is comparing a veteran to a fresher angry angry grin grin grin

@poster
Dont you ever try that again angry angry angry angry on a more serious note!
Re: Avilavinge Is More Of A Lyricist Than Nas by chiogo(f): 1:04am On Dec 17, 2007
The poster is a "he" not a "she". get it together! angry
Re: Avilavinge Is More Of A Lyricist Than Nas by sidnazious(m): 5:45pm On Dec 17, 2007
avril lavigne is my best female artist and she is really cool. but i dont think its alright to compare her with nas. cos firstly they aren't in the same league and their music ain't the same. but nas is solid on the lyrics thing no doubt about that.
Re: Avilavinge Is More Of A Lyricist Than Nas by mailmalc(m): 6:13pm On Dec 17, 2007
@Topic
LMAO it's clear to me this poster wants cheap publicity

PAPOOSE
Wat Type of Reputation do u IDIOTs wants
stop pulling up some publicity stunts
Re: Avilavinge Is More Of A Lyricist Than Nas by italonaija: 1:19pm On Dec 19, 2007
this girl u dey craze, if u dey such a nonsense holam 4 ur self, somethin that does not concern our community, avril, dey talk 'bout yeye matazz, if u need to listen rock, dey get rock wey dey betta than avril
Re: Avilavinge Is More Of A Lyricist Than Nas by Rams(m): 4:15pm On Dec 19, 2007
That a grown man would join a forum and make such a statement speaks volumes of his mental capacity.

You are comparing apples and oranges. These artists don't even target the same demographic, they don't make the same kind of music, they are not in the same age group, nothing.

(1) (Reply)

Crank That "everything" / 2face Idibia And Faze Oji Reunite On Stage In Port-harcourt (photos) / ''that stupid Song'' By Bez ft Praiz..My Song Of The Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.