Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:33 PM

Management Trainee Engineer: How True - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Management Trainee Engineer: How True (2462 Views)

Nestle Nigeria Plc Trainee Engineer Recruitment - 2020 / Ketcheon Engineering Services (KES) Graduate Trainee Engineer Recruitment, 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Management Trainee Engineer: How True by GentlemanAyo(m): 4:19pm On May 21, 2017
JOB VACANCY

A fast growing Engineering company in Victoria Island is seeking the services of a Management Trainee Engineer. Qualified candidates must have recently completed their NYSC. Age range is 22 to 28 years old. Salary is competitive. Qualified candidates should send CV to prince@krdconsult.com or Info@krdconsult.com Application deadline is May 23

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Management Trainee Engineer: How True by Arrowgents: 4:36pm On May 21, 2017
I hv sent my cv,mech engr hoping 2 get a feedback from u
Re: Management Trainee Engineer: How True by galax1: 5:52pm On May 21, 2017
sent mine usiikei@gmail.com
Re: Management Trainee Engineer: How True by Spetzzy7(m): 6:50pm On May 21, 2017
Hoping to hear from you .
Re: Management Trainee Engineer: How True by techP(m): 6:53pm On May 21, 2017
Has anyone received invite for this position
Re: Management Trainee Engineer: How True by mickells(m): 7:13pm On May 21, 2017
I have sent mine as well, michaelutah91@gmail.com. thanks.
Re: Management Trainee Engineer: How True by Etienz: 10:19pm On May 21, 2017
I just got invitation 4 interview now who's with me
Re: Management Trainee Engineer: How True by mickells(m): 10:30pm On May 21, 2017
Still waiting here
Re: Management Trainee Engineer: How True by galax1: 10:30pm On May 21, 2017
Prince - 3.5 hrs ago
You are invited to attend the interview tomorrow by 12 noon. Pls come with your CV and passport photograph to Ikota Shopping Complex Ajah Road 2, B53 beside Firstbank. Regards Prince

is it real
Re: Management Trainee Engineer: How True by Nobody: 10:31pm On May 21, 2017
Etienz:
I just got invitation 4 interview now who's with me

when r u going for the interview??
Re: Management Trainee Engineer: How True by Spetzzy7(m): 10:33pm On May 21, 2017
Okay oooo
Re: Management Trainee Engineer: How True by Etienz: 5:41am On May 22, 2017
Randy91:

when r u going for the interview??

I don't know if I will go o, pls which company are they recruiting for and who knows if they are real
Re: Management Trainee Engineer: How True by Spetzzy7(m): 7:06am On May 22, 2017
Etienz:

I don't know if I will go o, pls which company are they recruiting for and who knows if they are real

Was the company not stated in the mail
Re: Management Trainee Engineer: How True by Etienz: 7:09am On May 22, 2017
Noooooo
Re: Management Trainee Engineer: How True by Etienz: 7:47am On May 22, 2017
if you are going 4 d interview WhatsApp me:07067418471
Re: Management Trainee Engineer: How True by Arrowgents: 8:12am On May 22, 2017
Morning I got a mail to come 4 interview 2day pls recruiter can you disclose d name of d coy to make it more legit,u knw dis is Nigeria,scammers and kidnappers every where
Re: Management Trainee Engineer: How True by DonnyE(m): 1:59pm On May 22, 2017
Pls I got it too...those that attened the interview should please give us feedback...is it real?
Re: Management Trainee Engineer: How True by nonyx1(m): 2:40pm On May 22, 2017
Please who has any meaningful info or has attended the interview? I intend coming all the way from PH.. is it worth it
Re: Management Trainee Engineer: How True by Acedit(m): 5:48pm On May 22, 2017
Arrowgents:
Morning I got a mail to come 4 interview 2day pls recruiter can you disclose d name of d coy to make it more legit,u knw dis is Nigeria,scammers and kidnappers every where

How was the interview and could you name the company?
Re: Management Trainee Engineer: How True by Arrowgents: 11:14pm On May 22, 2017
I did not go as well,the name of d coy is anonymous,for those that went,ow was it
Re: Management Trainee Engineer: How True by Nobody: 7:32am On May 23, 2017
Guys that went,how was the interview naa??

I was invited for today but currently, am not in Lagos...

pls you guys should enlighten us make person know whether hm go enter Night bus today ooo..

Again,for guys going today help us find out if another interview will be conducted on Wednesday (24th)

Thanks..
Re: Management Trainee Engineer: How True by DonnyE(m): 11:15am On May 23, 2017
I am there right now and after submitting my CV and filling a form we were told to pay 3k cos the company that will employ us is not paying them (the consulting firm )..guys what should I do...
Re: Management Trainee Engineer: How True by tunafishbabs(m): 11:36am On May 23, 2017
DonnyE:
I am there right now and after submitting my CV and filling a form we were told to pay 3k cos the company that will employ us is not paying them (the consulting firm )..guys what should I do...

Run.......
Re: Management Trainee Engineer: How True by DonnyE(m): 11:40am On May 23, 2017
The place KR & D consulting is more like a shop ...it's in a shopping complex at Ikota at Lekki VGC..so it's one of the shops there ...it's a SHOP...
Re: Management Trainee Engineer: How True by Aremu01(m): 11:44am On May 23, 2017
DonnyE:
I felt something wasn't right when I got the invitation for interview less than an hour after applying.
Thank God for the intuition to shun it
Re: Management Trainee Engineer: How True by DonnyE(m): 2:59pm On May 23, 2017
Guys I just can't explain but right now we are in a restaurant at VI and the interview just started ...I didn't pay the 3k ..
Re: Management Trainee Engineer: How True by Emaimo: 3:02pm On May 23, 2017
DonnyE:
Guys I just can't explain but right now we are in a restaurant at VI and the interview just started ...I didn't pay the 3k ..

Keep us posted bro
Re: Management Trainee Engineer: How True by Nobody: 3:48pm On May 23, 2017
DonnyE:

hmmmmm,hw did you guys move from ikota to restaurant@VI...and d interview is holding@d restaurant??
Re: Management Trainee Engineer: How True by DonnyE(m): 5:04pm On May 23, 2017
Randy91:

hmmmmm,hw did you guys move from ikota to restaurant@VI...and d interview is holding@d restaurant??
After some of us promised to pay later they drove us to the venue...5 of us while the others came by bus...some hrs later the MD came and started the interview...bought malt and bottle water for us....the truth is the all thing is real , its the consulting firm that collected 3k from some that caused the fear of scam ...Guys it's real...I just came back ..
Re: Management Trainee Engineer: How True by Arrowgents: 5:43pm On May 23, 2017
Ok the question nw is which coy is the consulting firm recruiting for & ow much will dey pay & is the job guaranteed afta paying 3k,I might give it a trial on thur
Re: Management Trainee Engineer: How True by kfrosh: 6:59pm On May 23, 2017
Boss you get mind o; you no even fear if them be kidnappers . Anyways goodluck in it, just try to be careful and vigil as well.
DonnyE:

After some of us promised to pay later they drove us to the venue...5 of us while the others came by bus...some hrs later the MD came and started the interview...bought malt and bottle water for us....the truth is the all thing is real , its the consulting firm that collected 3k from some that caused the fear of scam ...Guys it's real...I just came back ..

1 Like

Re: Management Trainee Engineer: How True by Nobody: 7:17pm On May 23, 2017
kfrosh:
Boss you get mind o; you no even fear if them be kidnappers . Anyways goodluck in it, just try to be careful and vigil as well.

Ok the question nw is which coy is the consulting firm recruiting for & ow much will dey pay & is the job guaranteed afta paying 3k,I might give it a trial on thur

pls help with this question..

(1) (Reply)

Urgently Wanted!!! / Drury Industries Limited Fresh Job Recruitment (23 Positions) / Healthplus Limited Intern & Exp. Job Recruitment (10 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.