Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,877 members, 7,806,522 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:49 PM

How Much Is EOD Engine At Ladipo? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How Much Is EOD Engine At Ladipo? (8894 Views)

As Seen In Ladipo.. Old Toyota Prado Being Upgraded To 4th Generation Prado / EOD Engine Price Enquiry / My Honda Accord 2003 (EOD) Engine Oil Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Is EOD Engine At Ladipo? by solid3(m): 4:58pm On May 21, 2017
Please I need an idea on how much one can get a good direct tokunbo engine for EOD, 2.5 and above.

V4.

Also how do I know a good one apart from a worked one and how do I test if possible to know how good the engine is?

Please I need the contributions of experienced persons.

Please don't ask me to call you so u can explain to me, kindly drop your contributions here.

Thank you and God bless.

Cc: Lalasticlala, Seun
Re: How Much Is EOD Engine At Ladipo? by solid3(m): 9:50am On May 22, 2017
So much views and no comment? Why na my pipu ?
Re: How Much Is EOD Engine At Ladipo? by deelabs(m): 12:14pm On May 22, 2017
Having issues buying a new engine? Get 5% off car engine via Car Parts Nigeria. Visit http://carpartsnigeria.com/orderproducts?page=157 or call 09099995678.
solid3:
So much views and no comment? Why na my pipu ?
Re: How Much Is EOD Engine At Ladipo? by Nobody: 5:04pm On May 22, 2017
solid3:
Please I need an idea on how much one can get a good direct tokunbo engine for EOD, 2.5 and above.

V4.

Also how do I know a good one apart from a worked one and how do I test if possible to know how good the engine is?

Please don't ask me to call you so u can explain to me, kindly drop your contributions here.

Thank you and God bless.

Go to the Honda threads... Cc Luvinhubby and Gazzuzz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Is EOD Engine At Ladipo? by diportivo: 7:36pm On May 22, 2017
solid3:

V4.

Thank you and God bless.

if u don't go there with a professional, u will get ur fingers burnt seriously

even pro sef usually like patronizing the one person they trust

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is EOD Engine At Ladipo? by elshanAutos: 7:39am On May 23, 2017
solid3:

V4.

Thank you and God bless.

With all these questions you have asked, do not attempt to purchase the engine yourself. Leave it to a professional. I recommend Gazzuzz. But I have a feeling you may want to go with him to purchase the engine grin
Re: How Much Is EOD Engine At Ladipo? by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:54am On May 23, 2017
diportivo:

if u don't go there with a professional, u will get ur fingers burnt seriously

even pro sef usually like patronizing the one person they trust

Your head dey there.
Re: How Much Is EOD Engine At Ladipo? by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:56am On May 23, 2017
elshanAutos:

With all these questions you have asked, do not attempt to purchase the engine yourself. Leave it to a professional. I recommend Gazzuzz. But I have a feeling you may want to go with him to purchase the engine grin

then what happened in 1947 will repeat it's self.... angry

1 Like

Re: How Much Is EOD Engine At Ladipo? by solid3(m): 10:20am On May 23, 2017
Well, when I needed this information, it didn't come from you guys.

Anyways, I was at Ladipo yesterday and I bought one. I bought half and top as it is called up north (they call it bora le in Lagos).

I did plenty waka waka. Let's say God's favour was with me, as the first person I met at Bakasi schooled me a lot. He showed me what and what the differences between EOD engine and CRV engine are.

Although, I couldn't buy from him at the end of the day due to our inability to reach a compromise.

I hope I bought a good one.
Re: How Much Is EOD Engine At Ladipo? by Nobody: 10:32am On May 23, 2017
Price?
Re: How Much Is EOD Engine At Ladipo? by solid3(m): 11:40am On May 23, 2017
densel:
Price?

I know someone will ask this.

Got it at 125k 2.5k for truck pusher gate pass and bike man that took it to Jibowu.
Re: How Much Is EOD Engine At Ladipo? by jum33: 12:14pm On May 23, 2017
solid3:

V4.

Thank you and God bless.

Your statement here has already given you away as somebody that want to take away from people but not ready to give .
You will be a very stingy fellow as what you can easily outsourced for experience mechanics to buy for you so that you can transfer the risk to them in case the engine is not good ,you decided to be wandering about it inside hot sun because because you are not ready give anything out.
Pray that the engine you buy is OK cos I won't spare you when u come back here to report back that the engine you buy is smoking.

7 Likes

Re: How Much Is EOD Engine At Ladipo? by jum33: 12:16pm On May 23, 2017
solid3:

V4.

Thank you and God bless.

Pray for wisdom
Re: How Much Is EOD Engine At Ladipo? by solid3(m): 12:42pm On May 23, 2017
jum33:

Your statement here has already given you away as somebody that want to take away from people but not ready to give .
You will be a very stingy fellow as what you can easily outsourced for experience mechanics to buy for you so that you can transfer the risk to them in case the engine is not good ,you decided to be wandering about it inside hot sun because because you are not ready give anything out.
Pray that the engine you buy is OK cos I won't spare you when u come back here to report back that the engine you buy is smoking.

Time will tell. Life is all about risk.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Is EOD Engine At Ladipo? by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:39pm On May 23, 2017
solid3:

Time will tell. Life is all about risk.

there are some risks that are easily avoidable.

I earnestly Hope you got a good engine.
Re: How Much Is EOD Engine At Ladipo? by Nobody: 1:43pm On May 23, 2017
EOD is between 300-350k, there's a 60 percent chance of getting the right engine, other wise you may waste money on an engine that's worse than the one you already have.

It's an aluminum engine, reconditioning can be difficult for our local mechanics.

1 Like

Re: How Much Is EOD Engine At Ladipo? by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:29pm On May 23, 2017
quentin06:
EOD is between 300-350k, there's a 60 percent chance of getting the right engine, other wise you may waste money on an engine that's worse than the one you already have.

It's an aluminum engine, reconditioning can be difficult for our local mechanics.

V6 not I4. I4 is cheaper.
Re: How Much Is EOD Engine At Ladipo? by Nobody: 2:43pm On May 23, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

V6 not I4. I4 is cheaper.

There is no difference in the pricing of v6 and i4, besides the v6 is sturdy rarely develops fault.

1 Like

Re: How Much Is EOD Engine At Ladipo? by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:20pm On May 23, 2017
quentin06:

There is no difference in the pricing of v6 and i4, besides the v6 is sturdy rarely develops fault.

no point arguing with you

4 Likes

Re: How Much Is EOD Engine At Ladipo? by Autopartz: 3:25pm On May 23, 2017
quentin06:

This statement is laughable. I4 engine is always cheaper than V6 anywhere.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is EOD Engine At Ladipo? by Nobody: 4:10pm On May 23, 2017
Autopartz:

This statement is laughable. I4 engine is always cheaper than V6 anywhere.

I didnt say the i4 is more expensive for that year of accord just that the price different isnt much.

People prefer the i4 for fuel economy reasons.

1 Like

Re: How Much Is EOD Engine At Ladipo? by computerglobal(m): 3:16am On May 24, 2017
jum33:

cheesy
Re: How Much Is EOD Engine At Ladipo? by diportivo: 8:10am On May 24, 2017
quentin06:

I didnt say the i4 is more expensive for that year of accord just that the price different isnt much.

quentin06:

oga,

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Is EOD Engine At Ladipo? by Nobody: 11:01am On May 24, 2017
diportivo:

oga,

I dont have time to argue, its the person who asked for the information that has the problem, I dont replace engines on my cars , I recondition them, it's far better than gambling on a replacement engine that in most cases is a discarded engine.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is EOD Engine At Ladipo? by solid3(m): 3:08pm On May 24, 2017
Hmmmmm, may God help people like us.
Re: How Much Is EOD Engine At Ladipo? by Coolgent(m): 12:36am On Jan 21, 2018
quentin06:

Oga how much is tokubo eod engine 2.4 ivtec 2003?
Re: How Much Is EOD Engine At Ladipo? by sholajigga(m): 5:18pm On Jan 21, 2018
solid3:

I know someone will ask this.

Got it at 125k 2.5k for truck pusher gate pass and bike man that took it to Jibowu.

How’s the engine now?
Re: How Much Is EOD Engine At Ladipo? by solid3(m): 6:13pm On Jan 21, 2018
sholajigga:

How’s the engine now?

Was just thinking about this a couple days back. The engine is fine and good. Traveled with it couple of times, several 4 hours journey and one 7 hours journey that is to, you can do the maths for the fro.

Although the only ish it had was at installation, it was discovered that the gasket was already burnt which the seller had to pay for. He managed to pay 7k out of like 10k bill.
Re: How Much Is EOD Engine At Ladipo? by sholajigga(m): 6:49pm On Jan 21, 2018
solid3:

Was just thinking about this a couple days back. The engine is fine and good. Traveled with it couple of times, several 4 hours journey and one 7 hours journey that is to, you can do the maths for the fro.

Although the only ish it had was at installation, it was discovered that the gasket was already burnt which the seller had to pay for. He managed to pay 7k out of like 10k bill.

That’s good news!

1 Like

Re: How Much Is EOD Engine At Ladipo? by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:56pm On Jan 21, 2018
solid3:

sad
Re: How Much Is EOD Engine At Ladipo? by sanyababa(m): 9:27am On Jan 23, 2018
quentin06:

Interesting read, please can someone shed more light on the bolded Gazzuzz, Deportivo
Re: How Much Is EOD Engine At Ladipo? by computerglobal(m): 9:45am On Jan 23, 2018
jum33:

Many likes

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please How Efficient Is Audi A4, I Want To Buy A Direct Belgium / How Can One Know When The Leg Of Honda Car Is About To Pull Out / 6 Symptoms Of A Failing Alternator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.