Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,919 members, 7,802,987 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:42 AM

See The Alligator I Killed Today - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See The Alligator I Killed Today (36788 Views)

Photo And Video Of The Snake I Killed Today / Huge Python Killed Today In Igbogbo, Ikorudu, Lagos (Photos) / See The Snake And Rodent I Killed Today! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Alligator I Killed Today by ALAYORMII: 8:45pm On May 21, 2017
Very sweet meat
Re: See The Alligator I Killed Today by dacovajnr: 8:45pm On May 21, 2017
Oga that's a Monitor Lizard not alligator...Wonder why most ppl mistaken Monitor lizard for an alligator when there's no resemblance undecided undecided

6 Likes

Re: See The Alligator I Killed Today by Electronzeez(m): 8:45pm On May 21, 2017
Egusi soup
Re: See The Alligator I Killed Today by justmenoni: 8:45pm On May 21, 2017
Ijekuje
Re: See The Alligator I Killed Today by blingxx(m): 8:45pm On May 21, 2017
alligator ko terminator ni. ...na alligator be this for your village abi ? grin
Re: See The Alligator I Killed Today by sarutobie(m): 8:47pm On May 21, 2017
That's monitor Lizard not an alligator..make una dey watch natgeo wild documentaries and get enlightened about the animals you share the earth with una no go gree..na to kill and eat una sabi.

4 Likes

Re: See The Alligator I Killed Today by smith666999(m): 8:47pm On May 21, 2017
Ebola is real!
Re: See The Alligator I Killed Today by grtboy51(m): 8:48pm On May 21, 2017
sha if u touch dat tin 4 my mom villa,na die u dey o
Re: See The Alligator I Killed Today by palz(m): 8:48pm On May 21, 2017
That animal is called iguana....it's the african type

2 Likes

Re: See The Alligator I Killed Today by whizcartel(m): 8:48pm On May 21, 2017
omolomolarinero:
After the day's work on my farm, I decided to take a rest under a tree alas I saw this huge animal walked pass me. Luckily for me, my cutlass was lying close waiting to be used on it. After much higi-haga and crikum-crakum, I eventually got it killed and here it is . Please what exactly is the name, some said it's monitor lizard, others said it's alligator some hilarious people even called it young crocodile. Whatever the name is its already in my stomach.

Someone should call lalasticlala to come and see this snake-like creature grin grin
Murderer!!!
Re: See The Alligator I Killed Today by supereagle(m): 8:49pm On May 21, 2017
hemsquare:
That is Alegba in yoruba

You are correct.
Re: See The Alligator I Killed Today by jerrymej(m): 8:49pm On May 21, 2017
Who took the head?
Anyways,,, thank God that #Chelsea & #RealMadrid finally claim their league title.....
Die hearted fan of this two club....
Re: See The Alligator I Killed Today by Nobody: 8:50pm On May 21, 2017
After killing these animals Nigerians will turn on themselves and butcher each other for suya. Buncha primitive, backward nitwits

1 Like

Re: See The Alligator I Killed Today by adecz: 8:50pm On May 21, 2017
For black man,
Everything na straight
to belle.. .

Dem curse us with hunger
& deprivation?

1 Like

Re: See The Alligator I Killed Today by Lachynos2k2(m): 8:50pm On May 21, 2017
@ Op. This not an alligator for God's sake, you people should stop disgracing us here.

1 Like

Re: See The Alligator I Killed Today by otswag(m): 8:51pm On May 21, 2017
grin. Alligator indeed. This is a monitor lizard mr man.

Re: See The Alligator I Killed Today by Keebee4bowale: 8:51pm On May 21, 2017
Nawa o. No every day nna de kill alligator. Meat no go kill nna. Jeun ko ku.
Re: See The Alligator I Killed Today by giles14(m): 8:52pm On May 21, 2017
omolomolarinero:
After the day's work on my farm, I decided to take a rest under a tree alas I saw this huge animal walked pass me. Luckily for me, my cutlass was lying close waiting to be used on it. After much higi-haga and crikum-crakum, I eventually got it killed and here it is . Please what exactly is the name, some said it's monitor lizard, others said it's alligator some hilarious people even called it young crocodile. Whatever the name is its already in my stomach.

Someone should call lalasticlala to come and see this snake-like creature grin grin
wot a country.

a clear n clean example why d Caucasians are developed n advanced, while the black Negro will always be where there are.

in 10yrs time Africa which is a vast home of wild life will pay to see same animals which people like you take for granted
Re: See The Alligator I Killed Today by Nobody: 8:53pm On May 21, 2017
This thing no be alligator job, *hisses and stalks out of the thread*
Re: See The Alligator I Killed Today by nickxtra(m): 8:54pm On May 21, 2017
Talk true, na you kill am?
Re: See The Alligator I Killed Today by Nobody: 8:54pm On May 21, 2017
palz:
That animal is called iguana....it's the african type
iguana...that spirit husband in ishawuru abi which one self...op na everything una sabi chop, ebola is real
Re: See The Alligator I Killed Today by Baroba(m): 8:56pm On May 21, 2017
sarutobie:
That's monitor Lizard not an alligator..make una dey watch natgeo wild documentaries and get enlightened about the animals you share the earth with una no go gree..na to kill and eat una sabi.

Please tell them bro... How on earth can anyone mistake a Monitor lizard for an alligator. They don't even look alike..
Re: See The Alligator I Killed Today by tuscani: 8:57pm On May 21, 2017
South Seas monitor lizard
Re: See The Alligator I Killed Today by Benekruku(m): 8:57pm On May 21, 2017
This is not an alligator, It is a Japanese cow

1 Like

Re: See The Alligator I Killed Today by Viccur(m): 8:59pm On May 21, 2017
OP did you rape d creature to death? D level of your short is questionable

1 Like

Re: See The Alligator I Killed Today by Sikay19(m): 9:03pm On May 21, 2017
Some parts of Yoruba called it Anta or awon. There is a particular superstitious belief related to this creature which implies that if you kill the young one of this animal thunder would fire you . grin grin
Re: See The Alligator I Killed Today by Stevengerd(m): 9:05pm On May 21, 2017
When Brymo Tok Say "Hunger Dey", Pipu Thought He Was Mad,nt Knwing That's The Truth. I Sha Knw Say 1day I Go See This Animal Real Life.
Re: See The Alligator I Killed Today by kissgrafix: 9:06pm On May 21, 2017
Una know go kill me .... That's a monitor lizard baba ...
Re: See The Alligator I Killed Today by MrEverest(m): 9:09pm On May 21, 2017
omolomolarinero:

Afonjas & primitivity are like 5 and 6! What are you op? A normal 21st century human or a barberian straight from 18th century? You guys can continue killing every creature that is unforunate to cross your path in the name of bushmeat so that the next generation will only see lizards and rats roaming in the wild. Moderators should stop bringing such savagery to the front page. Op should go and watch National Geographic!
Re: See The Alligator I Killed Today by gotnel: 9:10pm On May 21, 2017
Enjoys, but next time try to catch the animal life.
Re: See The Alligator I Killed Today by technicallyrich(m): 9:11pm On May 21, 2017
That is a frog
Re: See The Alligator I Killed Today by obitobe: 9:11pm On May 21, 2017
that's a monitor Lizard mate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Huge Monitor Lizard & A Bird Killed In My Neighborhood / My Experience With A Native Doctor / Man Walks On Rope Across Bridge, Train Tracks At CMS Bus Stop In Lagos (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.