Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,461 members, 7,808,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:43 PM

Igho Sanomi's 42nd Birthday In Dubai: Meek Mill, Adesua Etomi & Banky W Turn Up - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Igho Sanomi's 42nd Birthday In Dubai: Meek Mill, Adesua Etomi & Banky W Turn Up (57010 Views)

Adesua Etomi, Banky W And His American Accent / Adesua Etomi, Banky W's Mother And Sister Pictured Together / Photos Of Adesua Etomi, Banky W's Fiancee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igho Sanomi's 42nd Birthday In Dubai: Meek Mill, Adesua Etomi & Banky W Turn Up by chinwejanebae: 5:42am On May 22, 2017
So?
Re: Igho Sanomi's 42nd Birthday In Dubai: Meek Mill, Adesua Etomi & Banky W Turn Up by mrww(m): 5:45am On May 22, 2017
https://www.instagram.com/p/BUUxKTYllcE/
Just click and like this picture on Instagram
#much love
Re: Igho Sanomi's 42nd Birthday In Dubai: Meek Mill, Adesua Etomi & Banky W Turn Up by Jessestunch: 6:41am On May 22, 2017
iamrealdeji:
so you hate on people you don't know? I don't even know this dude. never heard of him until you started hyping him because your lazy ass want 50k naira from him.

That's the sickness most of you here on nairaland suffer from. When you hate on people you don't know.. People that don't even know you exist... So because I don't disagree with you and know for sure this guy is way richer than tour generation combined means I want money from him? Lol.. Truly, have underestimated your foolishness ... Today is new day bro, and I don't intend to start all over again.. You are a lost case and have given up on your stupidity..
Re: Igho Sanomi's 42nd Birthday In Dubai: Meek Mill, Adesua Etomi & Banky W Turn Up by AkupeMBANO(m): 6:44am On May 22, 2017
Afonjas will come and claim Meek Mill is from Ibadan right now
Re: Igho Sanomi's 42nd Birthday In Dubai: Meek Mill, Adesua Etomi & Banky W Turn Up by iamrealdeji(m): 8:48am On May 22, 2017
Jessestunch:

You must be the biggest fool to believe that Nigeria has only 3 billionaire in dollars... Even this guy's Wikipedia page says his company is worth 2 billion US dollars.. At his prime his company was trading about 170 million barrels of oil annually across Africa and Asia.. Dey there dey fool yourself believing thrash.. Dude is just 42 for your information and I sure say you go senior am..
is your father a billionaire in dollars too? you seem to be an akobata fu. egbe(someone that packs his mates shoes). why you come carry rich man talk for head like this rather than following your dreams too? you won't get more than 10k naira from him if you shout baba tuale 10k times whenever his car is passing by . if he dies (God forbid) ,they won't give you one kobo out of his wealth,so why you come carry him matter for head? are you wiser than the collective brains of Forbes that revealed the number of legit billionaires In dollars in Nigeria? I'm not talking about thieves and ritualists that are not rated you idolize o
Re: Igho Sanomi's 42nd Birthday In Dubai: Meek Mill, Adesua Etomi & Banky W Turn Up by iamrealdeji(m): 9:03am On May 22, 2017
Jessestunch:

That's the sickness most of you here on nairaland suffer from. When you hate on people you don't know.. People that don't even know you exist... So because I don't disagree with you and know for sure this guy is way richer than tour generation combined means I want money from him? Lol.. Truly, have underestimated your foolishness ... Today is new day bro, and I don't intend to start all over again.. You are a lost case and have given up on your stupidity..
see me see trouble o. why are you forcing me to know your Igho Zanoti or whatever you called his name. I know many billionaires,I know Bill Gates,I know Donald Trump,I know All Waleed bin Talal,I know Dangote,I don't know this man you consider your God pls. is it by force I must know him? or wetin be this. do you even know my family? and who told you I may not be richer than this man when I'm his age? the fact that you idolize him because he is richer than your whole family and generation alone doesn't mean I should idolize him too
Re: Igho Sanomi's 42nd Birthday In Dubai: Meek Mill, Adesua Etomi & Banky W Turn Up by iamrealdeji(m): 9:10am On May 22, 2017
Jessestunch:

You must be the biggest fool to believe that Nigeria has only 3 billionaire in dollars... Even this guy's Wikipedia page says his company is worth 2 billion US dollars.. At his prime his company was trading about 170 million barrels of oil annually across Africa and Asia.. Dey there dey fool yourself believing thrash.. Dude is just 42 for your information and I sure say you go senior am..
you said his company was worth 4billion dollars before,how co.e 2billion dollars again. Mr man,liars are liable to die young and my little advise for you is to please go back home and sleep cos its obvious you slept at a beer parlour overnight and the beer parlour topic of discussion with your fellow drunkards is your God. pls go back home and sleep drunkard
Re: Igho Sanomi's 42nd Birthday In Dubai: Meek Mill, Adesua Etomi & Banky W Turn Up by remele2(f): 1:23pm On May 22, 2017
Partnerbiz:
Igho ? Na today i hear first o

Wen donjazzy 1st sang dorobuchi....
Igho salomi u be dorobuchi......
That was the 1st time i heard the name
Re: Igho Sanomi's 42nd Birthday In Dubai: Meek Mill, Adesua Etomi & Banky W Turn Up by KelvinCX(m): 3:56pm On May 22, 2017
Meek mill be like yoruba boy
Re: Igho Sanomi's 42nd Birthday In Dubai: Meek Mill, Adesua Etomi & Banky W Turn Up by Amberon: 4:15pm On May 22, 2017
Mumu. Google is your friend. You're the ignoramus. Cure your ignorance.
free2ryhme:

what are the indices that makes him a billionaire ?

ignoramus

Re: Igho Sanomi's 42nd Birthday In Dubai: Meek Mill, Adesua Etomi & Banky W Turn Up by chuksdavid28(m): 5:06pm On May 22, 2017
obasivic:
meek mill this broke ass nigga
I been they try check ur pic weda u snap ontop bentley.....his broke ass buh he'd feed ur generation
Re: Igho Sanomi's 42nd Birthday In Dubai: Meek Mill, Adesua Etomi & Banky W Turn Up by free2ryhme: 7:03pm On May 22, 2017
Amberon:
Mumu. Google is your friend. You're the ignoramus. Cure your ignorance.
When u fool yourself finish

Let us know grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Princess Vitarah Goes Topless In New Photo / Criss Waddle: Girl Attempts Suicide Over Ghanaian Music Artiste / Davido Shares Photo Of His Daughter Imade Adeleke, She Is cute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.