Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,819 members, 7,806,300 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:24 PM

Chief Of Defence Staff Vs Chief Of Army Staff: Which Position Is More Superior? - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chief Of Defence Staff Vs Chief Of Army Staff: Which Position Is More Superior? (70640 Views)

Lamidi Adeosun Is Not The New Chief Of Army Staff - Army / BREAKING: We Have Arrested Killers Of Ex-chief Of Defence Staff, Badeh – Police / Alex Badeh: 9 Things People Don't Know About Dead Ex Chief Of Defence Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chief Of Defence Staff Vs Chief Of Army Staff: Which Position Is More Superior? by Nobody: 11:41am On May 22, 2017
`
Re: Chief Of Defence Staff Vs Chief Of Army Staff: Which Position Is More Superior? by ovieokodhi(m): 11:48am On May 22, 2017
[quote author=TonyeBarcanista post=56745082]Administratively, the CDS oversee the activities of the COAS, CAS and CNS. But operationally, the CDS is "just there" while the COAS controls the ground troops and the entire Army.

However, CDS only take charge during "joint" operations, which is rare.
Also, though the CDS has Administrative supervision over the COAS, he CANNOT tell the COAS what to do at any given time. Only the C-in-C enjoy such power. All Service Chiefs brief the C-in-C irrespective of their title.

The COAS by virtue of the control he has, is more powerful and influential within the army than the CDS. The COAS is more dangerous too.

Hence, a C-in-C could make anybody CDS but the COAS is usually a TRUSTED general.

@OP The COAS na him be d koko[/as a soldier and with my years of experience I will tell that the CDS is way higher than the COAS it is the army the coas is answerable to the cds there is no operation that is done without the order of the cds that's why even the coas is aspiring to be on that seat someday so if the coas is the KOKO he won't want to be the cds cos right now he is working hard to get there.thanks

1 Like

Re: Chief Of Defence Staff Vs Chief Of Army Staff: Which Position Is More Superior? by ovieokodhi(m): 11:50am On May 22, 2017
Well said but as a soldier and with my years of experience I will tell that the CDS is way higher than the COAS it is the army the coas is answerable to the cds there is no operation that is done without the order of the cds that's why even the coas is aspiring to be on that seat someday so if the coas is the KOKO he won't want to be the cds cos right now he is working hard to get there.thanks

2 Likes

Re: Chief Of Defence Staff Vs Chief Of Army Staff: Which Position Is More Superior? by centoke30(m): 11:50am On May 22, 2017
All I can say ryt now is that the CDS is a 3star General while the COAS is a two star general. The COAS is accountable to the CDS whose duty is to see to the defense of the country

1 Like

Re: Chief Of Defence Staff Vs Chief Of Army Staff: Which Position Is More Superior? by HeGeMon(m): 11:53am On May 22, 2017
The COAS is the main deal because he holds the loyalty of all divisions of the Army, he can move troops & rotate GOCs & battalion commanders as at when he feels necessary, & doing so commands loyalty within the Army, which is the largest & most formidable in the armed forces, the CDS is more of a ceremonial head to coordinate joint ops within the DHQ such as Joint Task force Ops safe haven,Ops Lafiya dole, Ops pulo shield, & various activities within the banner of the Defence Structure, also he reports directly on behalf of other service chiefs to the president. But strategically, the COAS is more critical than the CDS. Appointment better pass rank oo.

3 Likes

Re: Chief Of Defence Staff Vs Chief Of Army Staff: Which Position Is More Superior? by Samabu07(m): 11:55am On May 22, 2017
UAE123:
The Chief of Defence Staff control the 3 members of the armed forces which are the Army,Navy & Air force because their heads report to him & it is his constitutional duty to oversee all of them & give direction where necessary but the Chief of Army Staff only control the Army.
Your parents didn't do mistake to give birth to you. Remain blessed.

1 Like

Re: Chief Of Defence Staff Vs Chief Of Army Staff: Which Position Is More Superior? by mejai(m): 11:57am On May 22, 2017
dingbang:
Because the CDC is not corrupt like the COAS that's why he doesn't get much public attention...

WORD!!! D answer lies in dis statement.
Re: Chief Of Defence Staff Vs Chief Of Army Staff: Which Position Is More Superior? by HeGeMon(m): 12:01pm On May 22, 2017
My brother now AOC TC from KD go fit command men from 330 just like that? No! Never! Na only commander fit move him men? Because the CO,AO, & other 330 personnel are under commander!
ehissi:

This is totally misleading, in short, it is complete hogwash........ undecided

It's like saying AOC Training command is just there, while the commander of 330 NAF Station na D koko..... angry

Are you even living in this country? undecided

You say joint operations in this country is rare? undecided

Chief of Defence Staff cannot tell Chief of Army Staff what to do at any given time!? undecided

You say Chief of Army Staff is more powerful within the army than Chief of Defence Staff? undecided

Chairman, in short the whole Nairaland, disregard in entirety what was said here. This is the typical talk you hear from politicians who know nothing about the Nigerian military.

In all things, the Chief of Defence Staff is the Koko. It is even worse when the CDS and COAS are from the same Military force, na close marking COAS go dey collect.

CDS can even recommend COAS for instant retirement for your information, don't allow pant to be wearing you there Ooooh.

No foolish Chief of Army Staff will near Mr President or Minister of Defence or NSA etc for any type of briefing without first calling Chief of Defence Staff, except he wants to terminate his career..... angry

Chief of Army Staff dey mad? Them never born that kin Chief of Army staff yet......Not even for Hollywood movie, not to even talk of Nollywood....... angry

For your information, if C-in-C even give an order now, Chief of Defence Staff can use his influence and give a counter - order to Chief of Army Staff - provided C-in-C is not on ground as at that time - and Chief of Army Staff will double up and perform it........ angry

Abi you never hear of "Obey the Last Order" before for your life. Make Chief of Army Staff no try himself, except him wan die. Him father yansh there......... angry

A 4 star officer will be on ground in the earth - even if no be Nigeria E dey, so long as he is not 6ft below the ground - and common Chief of Army Staff who is just one of the 3 service chiefs will go and be seeing C-in-C without notifying him first............ angry

I laugh in Blanket putty........... cheesy grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Chief Of Defence Staff Vs Chief Of Army Staff: Which Position Is More Superior? by AK481(m): 12:12pm On May 22, 2017
Eaa247:
chief of defence staff is superior. in USA its calld defence secretary or secretary of defence

Sec of defense is like our military of defense.
Re: Chief Of Defence Staff Vs Chief Of Army Staff: Which Position Is More Superior? by Nobody: 12:13pm On May 22, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
The Police Affairs ministry is merged with Interior ministry under this government. Gen Abdukrahman Dambazzau is the minister.

The Minister is superior to them all.

The Chairman, PSC has no control over IGP. His office though is in charge of discipline and promotion(he recommends to IGP) of all Senior Police Officers except IGP.

The IGP being the CEO is the Oga patapata of Police force but administratively he is is supervised by the minister.
I thought the IGP recommends senior officers for promotion to the PSC and not the other way round. You said the PSC recommends senior officers for promotion to the IGP which I think is wrong as I learnt from a police officer. Since the PSC does the promoting, why would they need recommendation first from the IGP?
Re: Chief Of Defence Staff Vs Chief Of Army Staff: Which Position Is More Superior? by GuyFawkes: 12:21pm On May 22, 2017
Eaa247:
chief of defence staff is superior. in USA its calld defence secretary or secretary of defence
In the USA it's called the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff. The secretary of defense is equivalent to a minister of defense here.

2 Likes

Re: Chief Of Defence Staff Vs Chief Of Army Staff: Which Position Is More Superior? by Nobody: 12:22pm On May 22, 2017
Longman6:

With all due respect, i would suggest you dont make universal statements based on assumptions, how can you say all over the world, let take the United states as a case study here, it might interest you to know that no member of the Armed forces holds an ounce of power within the united states, infact the director of the FBI has more power than the chief of the Army within the United states, out side the united states the Navy, Airforce and the Marine wield much more power than Army, you can never hear a United state president boast of the strength of his army, because America hardly puts foots on the ground even when they do so they use the Navy seals. Surface to say the Chief of Army staff in the United states has at least 10 other generals who share the same rank with him, you would always hear things like commander of the pacific region, Nato Commander etc.

To the question, the Chief of defense staff wields more power than the chief of Army staff can ever think of having based on the fact that the Army/military runs on a chain of command, although in reality both of them are simply ceremonial positions as they are appointees of the government who inturn report to the National security Adviser, in the US the NSA is the alpha and omega of the nations security/millitary concerns, followed closely by the director of the CIA and FBI, the armed forces just carries out operational roles.

someone mentioned that Brutai can stop a coup plot, lead a coup...i just laughed, historically no general or high ranking millitary officer has ever ploted a succesful coup( i dont mean the yeye coup that brought Buhari into power or those palace coups) by coup i mean the coup lead by Kaduna Nzeogu who was a Major that used less than 50 men to bring the first republic to an end, let me inform you that to plot a successful coup in Nigeria today just need to go pass the presidential guard and arrest the president and Vice president thats all.Brutai would start running for his life, The chief of Army staff that could not not pass an high way in Kaduna... You just need a young and influential captain in the presidential guard to lead a successful coup. , Gadaffi, Rawlings and that Gambia guy did it less than 50 men with guns.

Again, we had better start praying against external aggression because the Nigeria Armed forces has no millitray might that can stop anything serious, the best thing they can do is peace keeping, and fighting Boko haram, before Buhari came into power Boko-haram had superior military power than the Nigeria Armed forces, the DSS and NIA intelligence gathering skills is Zero imagine the DSS going after a pastor and they cant stop a boko haram attack before it happens...

In conclusion, till we have a National Security Adviser who is super intelligent and not just an Ex millitary officer, the Nigeria Millitary is a joke asides beating innocent civilians.
So you are saying the NSA is more powerful? Now look at this scenario. During the time of Sambo Dasuki as NSA, he was just a retired Army Colonel. Are you saying the CDS who is a general and the COAS who is a Lt. General would report to Sambo, an army Colonel who is very much their junior?

3 Likes

Re: Chief Of Defence Staff Vs Chief Of Army Staff: Which Position Is More Superior? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:25pm On May 22, 2017
Alexkene:
Please, who is the current minister of police affairs? And who is more superior in the chairman of the police service commission, IGP, and minister of police affairs ?
Sorry, it was an oversight...

IGP recommends to PSC who approves and IGP executes.

1 Like

Re: Chief Of Defence Staff Vs Chief Of Army Staff: Which Position Is More Superior? by ehissi(m): 12:30pm On May 22, 2017
HeGeMon:
My brother now AOC TC from KD go fit command men from 330 just like that? No! Never! Na only commander fit move him men? Because the CO,AO, & other 330 personnel are under commander!

No vex.......... undecided

Na this thing whey TonyeBarcanista type Na E I use take bring AOC Training command take do example. Oya read am, then answer my question;

........................."Administratively, the CDS oversee the activities of the COAS, CAS and CNS. But operationally, the CDS is "just there" while the COAS controls the ground troops and the entire Army.

Also, though the CDS has Administrative supervision over the COAS, he CANNOT tell the COAS what to do at any given time. Only the C-in-C enjoy such power. All Service Chiefs brief the C-in-C irrespective of their title.

The COAS by virtue of the control he has, is more powerful and influential within the army than the CDS. The COAS is more dangerous too.

Hence, a C-in-C could make anybody CDS but the COAS is usually a TRUSTED general.

@OP The COAS na him be d koko"........................

You wan tell me now say AOC Training Command has only Administrative supervision over the Commander of 330 NAF station, he cannot tell the commander of 330 NAF Station what to do at any time. Only the Chief of Air Staff enjoys such power?

Be like say you sef never see where AVM double up Air Comd live before, na E make you dey issue me all this kind jist?

Abi you dey assume ba? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chief Of Defence Staff Vs Chief Of Army Staff: Which Position Is More Superior? by ogoji(m): 12:38pm On May 22, 2017
Kpakam
tdayof:

You just typed Bullshit. The CDS is a military man and a 4 Star general while the COAS is a lieutenant General. The CDS by his rank alone has power to mobilize guys from the Army and by his position as the CDS can mobilize from any of the Armed forces.

I wish civilians can stop interfering into military discussions if we know nothing about it.

1 Like

Re: Chief Of Defence Staff Vs Chief Of Army Staff: Which Position Is More Superior? by vickylincon(m): 12:42pm On May 22, 2017
allrightsir:

I am trying to help you, you can get your "education" and "enlightenment" on Nairaland from people who may or may not know what they are talking about (you can judge from the quality of the contributors) or you can bypass them, use some initiative and get the facts direct from the source...it's up to you.
ok sir. hope that's all?
Re: Chief Of Defence Staff Vs Chief Of Army Staff: Which Position Is More Superior? by Godabz: 12:52pm On May 22, 2017
CDS is the highest seat in the military. The service chiefs reports to the the CDS office regularly. CDS is the overall, and all service chiefs hope to be on the seat one day.

2 Likes

Re: Chief Of Defence Staff Vs Chief Of Army Staff: Which Position Is More Superior? by HeGeMon(m): 12:53pm On May 22, 2017
Lol, that one dey, but in the case of COAS vs CDS, every CDS prayer is to have a COAS wey go dey loyal, because of any eventuality, in the eventuality, the CDS will be a lame duck, because he doesn't directly command troops, so it's a very slippery situation. That is why COAS exclusively appoints his GOCs & brigade Commanders that are loyal to him. CDS is just office + 4 star hype
ehissi:

You wan tell me now say AOC Training Command has only Administrative supervision over the Commander of 330 NAF station, he cannot tell the commander of 330 NAF Station what to do at any time. Only the Chief of Air Staff enjoys such power?

Be like say you sef never see where AVM double up Air Comd live before, na E make you dey issue me all this kind jist?

Abi you dey assume ba? undecided
Re: Chief Of Defence Staff Vs Chief Of Army Staff: Which Position Is More Superior? by ShobayoEmma(m): 1:03pm On May 22, 2017
taayourty:

Your answer is stupid!!! one reason amongst others the army get more publicity is they do more of the ground territorial operations when there is no external war.
Your answer is silly!!! So bokoharam do not hold territories in nigeria? Under WHOSE command is the air support the army enjoyed back then and who coordinate both the air force and the army then? Ode, CODS takes precedence the moment a nation's territory comes under threat.

2 Likes

Re: Chief Of Defence Staff Vs Chief Of Army Staff: Which Position Is More Superior? by anyebedgreat: 1:03pm On May 22, 2017
tdayof:

You just typed Bullshit. The CDS is a military man and a 4 Star general while the COAS is a lieutenant General. The CDS by his rank alone has power to mobilize guys from the Army and by his position as the CDS can mobilize from any of the Armed forces.

I wish civilians can stop interfering into military discussions if we know nothing about it.
Gbam!
Barman, 1 bottle for this man.

2 Likes

Re: Chief Of Defence Staff Vs Chief Of Army Staff: Which Position Is More Superior? by ObinnaVal93(m): 1:10pm On May 22, 2017
badoh:
Good day,
kindly enlighten me on the more superior position between Chief of defense staff and Chief of Army staff in the Nigeria settings.
It seems the Chief of Defence staff do not get much public attention compared to the Chief of Army staff .
What are the expected roles of the two Military Chiefs?
the CDS z more lyk a ceremonial head cos d heads of d oda tiers of d armed forces are more active tho he cud mobilize men from all tiers without interference... they are all answerable to d CDS...

1 Like

Re: Chief Of Defence Staff Vs Chief Of Army Staff: Which Position Is More Superior? by Tmoyo(m): 1:10pm On May 22, 2017
Nah chief of defense staff ooo..... he controls all security agencies

1 Like

Re: Chief Of Defence Staff Vs Chief Of Army Staff: Which Position Is More Superior? by Longman6(m): 1:11pm On May 22, 2017
Alexkene:
So you are saying the NSA is more powerful? Now look at this scenario. During the time of Sambo Dasuki as NSA, he was just a retired Army Colonel. Are you saying the CDS who is a general and the COAS who is a Lt. General would report to Sambo, an army Colonel who is very much their junior?

Yes they would, infact the present NSA Advisor is a retired Major-General, the CDS, and Burtai, report to him. Not even the Minister of Defence has the power at his disposal. In the US only the smartest of individuals: professors, ex military guys, diplomat become NSA, google the NSA and you would know what am saying, Its purely an intellectual position in saner climes. A good NSA adviser would stop the Biafra movement before it started without the army shooting a gun, he would know that solving the Boko haram problem can be archieved through creating employment which would inturn limit the number of recruits available for Boko Haram, he would know that education is needed to solve the problem totally.

only the finest of men become NSA in China, us,UK and France.

In Nigeria here are some of the power he has
1 He can see the president at any fuuuuuking time nobody can stop him.
2 His appointment is not confirmed by anybody.
3 only the president can order his arrest:he knows to much, for instance Sambo wasnt sacked immediately Buhari came into power, and only the president can give orders for his investigation
4 His budgetary allocation isnt even under the juridiction of the Minister of Finance or CBN governor(Okonjo IWEAlLA cont question Dasuki's request), he could demand any amount from the treasury as long as the president assets to it.
5 He has the finest Millitary men at his disposal inform of special units who answer to no one except himself and the president.
6 He over see's all arms procurement for the millitary.
7 He is the last stop in all matters concerning security before the president.
8 He answers to no one except the president

In the US, the NSA is supported by Four(not sure) assistant NSA who have experience in different sector, he cordinates the powerful National Security Agency,CIA, FBI and other government agencies...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chief Of Defence Staff Vs Chief Of Army Staff: Which Position Is More Superior? by Nobody: 1:16pm On May 22, 2017
This one you people are asking this kind of question so I hope it's not what I am thinking it is, else lemme jeje pack my family to Europe and raise the banner "Say No to Civil Warri #One Nigerian" from my backyard in London. cheesy
Re: Chief Of Defence Staff Vs Chief Of Army Staff: Which Position Is More Superior? by alezzy13: 1:17pm On May 22, 2017
Alexkene:

I suppose the idea is that the NSA has the direct ears of the C-in-C and therefore can have indirect influence over the activities of any of the service chiefs.

2 Likes

Re: Chief Of Defence Staff Vs Chief Of Army Staff: Which Position Is More Superior? by ehissi(m): 1:17pm On May 22, 2017
HeGeMon:
Lol, that one dey, but in the case of COAS vs CDS, every CDS prayer is to have a COAS wey go dey loyal, because of any eventuality, in the eventuality, the CDS will be a lame duck, because he doesn't directly command troops, so it's a very slippery situation. That is why COAS exclusively appoints his GOCs & brigade Commanders that are loyal to him. CDS is just office + 4 star hype

Na you talk am........ undecided

All these things na only one letter, if COAS too do, highest CDS recommend the fellow for retirement. Or tell C-in-C say E no fit work with am, Datz all.

COAS is a retired WIE, that is why a smart COAS will use every opportunity to show oga that he is loyal.

All these wan na bobo.........

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chief Of Defence Staff Vs Chief Of Army Staff: Which Position Is More Superior? by alezzy13: 1:18pm On May 22, 2017
Longman6:

Yes they would, infact the present NSA Advisor is a retired Major-General, the CDS, and Burtai, report to him. Not even the Minister of Defence has the power at his disposal. In the US only the smartest of individuals: professors, ex military guys, diplomat become NSA, google the NSA and you would know what am saying, Its purely an intellectual position in saner climes. A good NSA adviser would stop the Biafra movement before it started without the army shooting a gun, he would know that solving the Boko haram problem can be archieved through creating employment which would inturn limit the number of recruits available for Boko Haram, he would know that education is needed to solve the problem totally.

3 only the president can order his arrest:he knows to much, for instance Sambo wasnt sacked immediately Buhari came into power, and only the president can give orders for his investigation
4 His budgetary allocation isnt even under the juridiction of the Minister of Finance or CBN governor(Okonjo IWEAlLA cont question Dasuki's request), he could demand any amount from the treasury as long as the president assets to it.
5 He has the finest Millitary men at his disposal inform of special units who answer to no one except himself and the president.

In the US, the NSA is supported by Four(not sure) assistant NSA who have experience in different sector, he cordinates the powerful National Security Agency,CIA, FBI and other government agencies...

Totally agree with this.

1 Like

Re: Chief Of Defence Staff Vs Chief Of Army Staff: Which Position Is More Superior? by blackgig(m): 1:26pm On May 22, 2017
ikdaddy01:
...ref to Lt Gen Oladikpo Diya's statement in his defence of de allegation of Coup:......
He said even if he had wanted to plan a coup, as a CDS he didnt have control of the troops and couldnt give dem orders hence.......

Wrong! Diya was CGS (Chief of General Staff).
Re: Chief Of Defence Staff Vs Chief Of Army Staff: Which Position Is More Superior? by blackgig(m): 1:28pm On May 22, 2017
Eaa247:

Wrong! CGS in Nigeria is similar to Chairman Joint Chiefs in USA. Defence Secretary is similar to Minister of Defence.
Re: Chief Of Defence Staff Vs Chief Of Army Staff: Which Position Is More Superior? by Nobody: 1:42pm On May 22, 2017
Longman6:

In that case, why don't they appoint the highest ranking military officer as the NSA.

And most of all what you stated up there applies to the united states and not Nigeria.

Stop comparing both countries and stick with info as pertaining to Nigeria please.

Can the NSA command and deploy troops?

1 Like

Re: Chief Of Defence Staff Vs Chief Of Army Staff: Which Position Is More Superior? by win2kwire: 1:44pm On May 22, 2017
HeGeMon:
The COAS is the main deal because he holds the loyalty of all divisions of the Army, he can move troops & rotate GOCs & battalion commanders as at when he feels necessary, & doing so commands loyalty within the Army, which is the largest & most formidable in the armed forces, the CDS is more of a ceremonial head to coordinate joint ops within the DHQ such as Joint Task force Ops safe haven,Ops Lafiya dole, Ops pulo shield, & various activities within the banner of the Defence Structure, also he reports directly on behalf of other service chiefs to the president. But strategically, the COAS is more critical than the CDS. Appointment better pass rank oo.

The COAS is ONLY one of the main deal in the chain of command, the loyalty of all divisions of the Army is to the people of Nigeria THROUGH the COAS, CDS, defence minister and President.

The COAS can issue APPROVED ORDERS to move troops & rotate Brigade and battalion commanders as at when he feels necessary (but must memo defence ministry), GOC appointments is at higher level but the COAS announces it when approved!

The CDS is NOT a ceremonial head to coordinate joint ops within the DHQ, the CDS is the principal commander for administration, morale, discipline and budget for the ARMED FORCES!!!

The COAS is NOT more critical than the CDS, the commander of the ARMED FORCES (aka CDS) is more HOLLISTIC in considering the combined forces strategy and operational abilities. The COAS is a commander of AN ARM of the defence forces, he does not have oversight of all Forces (army, Navy, air force - the CDS does)

COAS does not command troops, he issues orders to direct reporting units (GOC, Brigade, Battalion) ONCE appoved by the president and Defence HQ which the CDS is part of)

Hierachy =
Highest - President
2nd DHQ - (CDS, Defence minister, minister of state)
3rd - COAS, CNS, CAS

5 Likes

Re: Chief Of Defence Staff Vs Chief Of Army Staff: Which Position Is More Superior? by cogsej06(m): 1:55pm On May 22, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Administratively, the CDS oversee the activities of the COAS, CAS and CNS. But operationally, the CDS is "just there" while the COAS controls the ground troops and the entire Army.

@OP The COAS na him be d koko

Good but do not forget that the CDS is also a FULL general. Therefore the COAS who is a lieutenant general must obey his orders

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The first Oil Field In Northern Nigeria (Photos) / Alaafin Of Oyo & His Wives Cause A Stir At Abuja Airport (photos) / Picture Of Eleko Of Eko, In London, England Circa, 1950s.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.