Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,292 members, 7,807,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:38 AM

The Names And Addresses Of Recruitment Agencies In Ibadan - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Names And Addresses Of Recruitment Agencies In Ibadan (17747 Views)

NNPC Closes Application Portal, Announces Second Phase Of Recruitment Process / Top 5 Recruitment Agencies For Most Nigeria Banks. / Best Recruitment Companies In Nigeria - 20 List Of Recruitment Agencies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Names And Addresses Of Recruitment Agencies In Ibadan by khoyejo: 7:39am On Nov 25, 2017
Pls update us with genuine recruitment agency
Re: The Names And Addresses Of Recruitment Agencies In Ibadan by Nobody: 11:46am On Feb 24, 2018
Almost got a job with ECOBANK through workforce though but NYSC ish fall my hand.
This thread is indeed a nice one for most of us staying in Ibadan
Re: The Names And Addresses Of Recruitment Agencies In Ibadan by Hartthex(m): 11:46am On Mar 06, 2018
Can these thread be reopened please, there may be new recruitment agencies in Ibadan. Please if there is, update us here. It will be helpful. Thanks

1 Like

Re: The Names And Addresses Of Recruitment Agencies In Ibadan by Nobody: 7:34pm On Sep 24, 2018
tirigbosa:

I checked the place and it happened that they are no longer there. But I was directed to their new office. The new office address is opposite olowotinfowosaanu building, Samsung store, iwo road, Ibadan. The name of the place is sol limited. Seems they are good. I saw people that came from ondo and kwara.
pls were u able 2 secure a job tru dem?

2 Likes

Re: The Names And Addresses Of Recruitment Agencies In Ibadan by Answer19(m): 7:59pm On Sep 24, 2018
Kobplan Realty Solutions is currently recruiting (real estate sales representative), the office is at Lister Building beside High Court off ring road Ibadan
Re: The Names And Addresses Of Recruitment Agencies In Ibadan by damsberrydammy74(f): 1:06pm On Nov 21, 2018
For Ibadan Sol, if you go there u are on your own, they only have frustrating marketing job . That one is even not a problem the manager named fasipe olaolu is a he goat who can sleep with anyone in skirt upon empty promises, nothing tangible will come out. He also exploit people by collecting money and all sorts of things. I can't describe the man he is full of disappointment. Run for your life

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Names And Addresses Of Recruitment Agencies In Ibadan by Bakerdav: 1:38pm On Nov 21, 2018
damsberrydammy74:
For Ibadan Sol, if you go there u are on your own, they only have frustrating marketing job . That one is even not a problem the manager named fasipe olaolu is a he goat who can sleep with anyone in skirt upon empty promises, nothing tangible will come out. He also exploit people by collecting money and all sorts of things. I can't describe the man he is full of disappointment. Run for your life
sol iwo road, lol

1 Like

Re: The Names And Addresses Of Recruitment Agencies In Ibadan by Nobody: 9:18pm On Nov 21, 2018
damsberrydammy74:
hmmm, fash

2 Likes

Re: The Names And Addresses Of Recruitment Agencies In Ibadan by Bakerdav: 12:17pm On Nov 23, 2018
sherylbakky:

hmmm, fash
haaa you got the name dash, lol

1 Like

Re: The Names And Addresses Of Recruitment Agencies In Ibadan by Coloredsg(f): 12:38pm On Nov 23, 2018
damsberrydammy74:
I went there too when I was searching for a job. He wanted to sleep with me with plenty promises. I just ignored and left. That man can sleep with anything in skirt. Sol at Iwo road at that Samsung building opposite olowotinfowosanu building. He drives one green small car.

3 Likes

Re: The Names And Addresses Of Recruitment Agencies In Ibadan by damsberrydammy74(f): 6:21pm On Nov 23, 2018
Coloredsg:

I went there too when I was searching for a job. He wanted to sleep with me with plenty promises. I just ignored and left. That man can sleep with anything in skirt. Sol at Iwo road at that Samsung building opposite olowotinfowosanu building. He drives one green small car.

Seriously dat idiot almost rape me. I just had to ignore and left too.. may God reward him
Re: The Names And Addresses Of Recruitment Agencies In Ibadan by babington91(m): 7:23pm On Nov 23, 2018
SOL Ibd lol, Mr Fash and Mr Ademola both light in completion can exploit you till u drop ur tfare........

2 Likes

Re: The Names And Addresses Of Recruitment Agencies In Ibadan by Bakerdav: 12:29am On Nov 24, 2018
babington91:
SOL Ibd lol, Mr Fash and Mr Ademola both light in completion can exploit you till u drop ur tfare........
fash dey drive green car,
Re: The Names And Addresses Of Recruitment Agencies In Ibadan by koolsammie(m): 8:08am On Nov 26, 2018
Re: The Names And Addresses Of Recruitment Agencies In Ibadan by horlumightyy(m): 9:55am On Nov 26, 2018
Pls house, kindly suggest recruitment agencies in Ibadan. Am done with nysc. Any suggestions would be really appreciated. Thankyou
Re: The Names And Addresses Of Recruitment Agencies In Ibadan by Nobody: 5:07pm On Nov 27, 2018
From my own experience, more dan 80% of d jobs available in dos outsourcing firms [recruitment agencies] des days are just bank n other firm marketing jobs (more of bank marketers]. Job no just dey naija generally nowadays, except u av Top connection, wen i say Top, i really mean it. Na manage ppl just dey manage. If u wanna try d recruitment agencies out anyway check few pages b4 dis last page here, u'l see some if not all, wit their address
Re: The Names And Addresses Of Recruitment Agencies In Ibadan by damsberrydammy74(f): 7:42am On Nov 28, 2018
horlumightyy:
Pls house, kindly suggest recruitment agencies in Ibadan. Am done with nysc. Any suggestions would be really appreciated. Thankyou

You can try workforce, Ez37 and icsl. They are not receiving hard copies but search for them online and submit your cv
Re: The Names And Addresses Of Recruitment Agencies In Ibadan by damsberrydammy74(f): 7:44am On Nov 28, 2018
sherylbakky:
From my own experience, more dan 80% of d jobs available in dos outsourcing firms [recruitment agencies] des days are just bank n other firm marketing jobs (more of bank marketers]. Job no just dey naija generally nowadays, except u av Top connection, wen i say Top, i really mean it. Na manage ppl just dey manage. If u wanna try d recruitment agencies out anyway check few pages b4 dis last page here, u'l see some if not all, wit their address

Exactly my point , job no dey money no dey. If it's the marketing job at least it should come normally because after getting d job they still remove some percentage every month...Not d one u would be exploited and yet d marketing job no dey. Let's know where we go to pls
Re: The Names And Addresses Of Recruitment Agencies In Ibadan by Nobody: 4:28pm On Nov 28, 2018
damsberrydammy74:

Exactly my point , job no dey money no dey. If it's the marketing job at least it should come normally because after getting d job they still remove some percentage every month...Not d one u would be exploited and yet d marketing job no dey. Let's know where we go to pls
My sis.. Nawa 4 dis country wey we find ourselves

1 Like

Re: The Names And Addresses Of Recruitment Agencies In Ibadan by Nobody: 7:58pm On Nov 28, 2018
please, someone should help me with any recruitment firm or agency in Benin City.
Re: The Names And Addresses Of Recruitment Agencies In Ibadan by Melchizzedek: 8:43pm On Dec 05, 2018
damsberrydammy74:

You can try workforce, Ez37 and icsl. They are not receiving hard copies but search for them online and submit your cv
did u apply 4 d position of sales rep at haier thermocool at iwo road showroom?
Re: The Names And Addresses Of Recruitment Agencies In Ibadan by lukaze: 11:31pm On Dec 05, 2018
wow. thanks to this wonderful trend. i have been at SOL too and the case was not different. infact, if you are not careful, they will milk you dry

2 Likes

Re: The Names And Addresses Of Recruitment Agencies In Ibadan by hazel01(f): 12:36pm On Feb 14, 2019
damsberrydammy74:

hello, please do you know how much ez37 pays on an average for marketers
Re: The Names And Addresses Of Recruitment Agencies In Ibadan by funmercy1(f): 7:06am On Jun 10, 2019
Good morning pls help confirm this agencies (Ibadan)
1. trupurpose job shop
2.Andronicus consulting
3.H&b concepts
4. Knowledgepool consulting limited
5.leading edge global resource
6.real impact concepts
7.soar enterprise
8.turboreal international services
9.kydal
Re: The Names And Addresses Of Recruitment Agencies In Ibadan by Nobody: 3:53pm On Dec 18, 2019
funmercy1:
Good morning pls help confirm this agencies (Ibadan)
1. trupurpose job shop
2.Andronicus consulting
3.H&b concepts
4. Knowledgepool consulting limited
5.leading edge global resource
6.real impact concepts
7.soar enterprise
8.turboreal international services
9.kydal

Hi.. were you able to confirm this agencies?
Re: The Names And Addresses Of Recruitment Agencies In Ibadan by Bakerdav: 3:55pm On Dec 18, 2019
Cpaul47:

What i got online.

Please which other recruiting agency do you know? I will be rounding up my NYSC in few month.. help a brother
are they recruiting agency?
Re: The Names And Addresses Of Recruitment Agencies In Ibadan by Nobody: 4:06pm On Dec 18, 2019
Bakerdav:
are they recruiting agency?
Seems so from the writeup
Re: The Names And Addresses Of Recruitment Agencies In Ibadan by Bakerdav: 7:09pm On Dec 18, 2019
Cpaul47:

Seems so from the writeup
do u went there?
Re: The Names And Addresses Of Recruitment Agencies In Ibadan by funmercy1(f): 1:22pm On Dec 19, 2019
Cpaul47:

Hi.. were you able to confirm this agencies?
No
Re: The Names And Addresses Of Recruitment Agencies In Ibadan by nwagugor(f): 1:32am On Feb 06, 2021
hazel01:
hello, please do you know how much ez37 pays on an average for marketers

Please do you know how much EZ37 pays their Custimer Service Administrators??

(1) (2) (Reply)

1.2million Nigerians Register For Fg’s N5000 Social Intervention Scheme / Careers In Nigerian Breweries Plc / Just Landed Another Job Via Nairaland!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.