Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:03 AM

Can I Get Admission With This Result - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Can I Get Admission With This Result (550 Views)

I Fear Who No Fear This Result........ / Can I Study Medicine And Surgery With This Result. / Please Help!!!!!!what Can My Younger Brother Study With This Result (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Get Admission With This Result by haydeey(m): 8:10pm On May 21, 2017
I got 270 in jamb and chose futa for civil engineering. I have B3, B2, B3, B3 and C5 in my waec results.
please I need your advice. Thanks
Re: Can I Get Admission With This Result by immex2(m): 8:32pm On May 21, 2017
u will definitely get d admission by God Grace because both ur jamb and waec results are ok
Re: Can I Get Admission With This Result by janeade(f): 8:32pm On May 21, 2017
wow...excellent result
is a yes for me...
don't just seat n watch,
PRAY.....n TRUST GOD
Re: Can I Get Admission With This Result by haydeey(m): 8:33pm On May 21, 2017
this is the screenshot.

pls guys advice

Re: Can I Get Admission With This Result by haydeey(m): 8:36pm On May 21, 2017
janeade:
wow...excellent result is a yes for me... don't just seat n watch, PRAY.....n TRUST GOD
amen thanks
Re: Can I Get Admission With This Result by haydeey(m): 8:49pm On May 21, 2017
GoldenOnyekaOnyia:
amb CBT 2017 Result Score Upgrading has Started. Upgarde your jamb low score result 280-360 , Result Witheld, Result not yet out for assistance. Check & upgrade your 2017 jamb CBT score now confirmed and guaranteed from official, interested Candidates should
Be fast to uprage in time before 01/06/2017. Its 100% sure and 100%. Guaranteed. And 100% money back guaranteed incase you paid late and your own did not reflect we will give you back your money. Were the engineers in charge of jamb CBT. So your upgrading is 1000% sure. The procedure for payment is very simple. You can do mobile transfer or bank payment anyone is allowed. The amount for upgrading is just 15000 last.
Bank details is
A/c name: ikechukwu Onyeka
A/c no: 0042334322.
Bank name: diamond bank PLC.

When you pay in the money just send your teller no. Or the name you use in paying .
Then you send your full jamb exam name, your registration number, and your seat number. Then when we have process for the upgrade you will get a 4 digit code that is a confirmation that you have Been queue in for upgrade. After four days just check your result and you will see the miracle.
Note: send both the score that you need and your email address that you use in registration.
For more inquiries and sending of your details. Call this number it is always on. And online too: 09060122954. It is always on 24/7. Act fast now that their is time. Is your future. Don't play with it.
what do I need to upgrade pls 'scammers'
Re: Can I Get Admission With This Result by hordhunharyor(m): 8:51pm On May 21, 2017
haydeey:
I got 270 in jamb and chose futa for civil engineering.
I have B3, B2, B3, B3 and C5 in my waec results.

please I need your advice. Thanks
congrats bro,I choosed Futa too,can we hook up.I rep agric engr...

(1) (Reply)

r / Pepper Seller Becomes 1st Black To Bag Phd In Biomed Engr From Saskatchewan / Regular Things We Do That Destroy Our Brain Cells.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.