Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,333 members, 7,780,873 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:29 AM

Oando Shortlisting - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Oando Shortlisting (2133 Views)

Easy Taxi Shortlisting / Nestle Graduate Trainee 2014 Shortlisting / NTA Has Began sending Shortlisting notice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oando Shortlisting by me1: 11:32am On Jan 14, 2010
Don't ask why you were not invited for Oando Management trainee test. Your CV says you are not qualified. You did not state your career objective clearly, maybe you didn't have any. You did not tell us the achievements you made in your previous workplace. We did not see your Grade Point clearly stated in the appropriate column, we did not see your reading and writing skills. Maybe you didn't have a drivers license, you should have told us. How many languages can you speak, which of them are most familiar with, we did not see those. We really don't want to see that long list of your references/referees. We would ask for them when the time comes.
If you fall into any of these and were invited, I advise you edit your CV immediately else that(Aptitude test) might be your last stage in this recruitment process. Hint: Download CV templates free from Microsoft website or mail mergers, or send a mail to jeanscommunication@mail.com
God remains supreme, continue to trust him. God bless you all!

Jeans Communication, Gbagada
Re: Oando Shortlisting by me1: 7:54pm On Jan 14, 2010
Bellview Airline is Nigeria’s premier private flag carrier. They are looking for talented professionals to take the following position: Management Trainees.

MANAGEMENT TRAINEE:

Requirements:
- You must have a university degree/HND.
- You must have finished N.Y.S.C
- You can apply with either social science or Engineering course. Computer graduates can also apply

How to Apply

Candidates should please apply with resume and recent passport photograph, before 19th of January 2010, via e-mail to:

The Administration Officer,
Bellview Airlines Limited,
e-mail: hrsec@flybellviewair.com or services@flybellviewair.com

Don't forget to send your UPDATED CV to avoid disqualification of applications
send us a mail on jeanscommuniactiion@mail.com for assistance

Jeans Communication, Gbagada
Re: Oando Shortlisting by ogepam(f): 3:49pm On Jan 15, 2010
Mr. Me! Take note, there is a more dignified way of doing business, i just found out that u failed in selling rightly, why bring people who weren't invited down, moreover there is a 100% likelihood that u know absolutely nothing about the shortlisting processes in Oando currently ongoing recruitment processes.

If u want some tips on selling and business development, u can call me, , U aint got nothing to sell am sorry abt that.
Re: Oando Shortlisting by mee2: 12:20am On Jan 16, 2010
@Ogepam, I understand where you are coming from but you see, You don't have to be reactive to your present situation but be proactive as to solving the problem at stake. What is your business if you would subscribe to this service FREE OF CHARGE which would ultimately land you your dream job. What you should be concerned about is to getting that job in spite of the present economic situation. Remember you are now competing with experienced hands in the labor market, accountants, auditor with several years of experience. The competition is nothing close to what we used we used to have in the past years. So na you sabi?? embarassed
Re: Oando Shortlisting by donfinance: 1:43pm On Jan 16, 2010
pls i like to know about the shortlisting. How is it done? Where to submit cv and other info.
Re: Oando Shortlisting by baumolina(m): 2:15pm On Jan 16, 2010
@mee!,they did not ask for cv in the application.So,you have contradicted yourself
Re: Oando Shortlisting by donfinance: 7:46am On Jan 18, 2010
@baumolina
So how is it done? I asked for info u did not gve any
Re: Oando Shortlisting by Pshinero(m): 3:41pm On Jan 18, 2010
mr me, wadap wiv u sef? u keep cuming here with different write ups or wat do i even call it. we sincere pple @ nairaland dont even knw wat to believe anymore.
oh, i tot u said u were gonna send the PQ to interested pple & can i knw y uve nt sent it? we wuld appreciate if u go find sumtin worthwhile to do wit ur tym. tanx
Re: Oando Shortlisting by mee2: 11:10pm On Jan 18, 2010
Ok @P. its still me!, that you did not receive it does not mean its not real. If only you were invited for the test you would have found it long ago in your box. A lot of people who tried visiting our office here in Gbagada, got their hard copies FREE. Too many people have gotten these sample questions as attachment files via email. Its so unfortunate that you have not. Maybe because you are too pessimistic about it, MAYBE!

(1) (Reply)

Accenture Interview FOLLOW UP....... WHAT IS HAPPENNING / Federal Civil Service Recruitment 2014 / Call Centre Recruitment Agency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.