Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,269 members, 7,807,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:31 PM

What Is Wrong With Tintingz? - Islam for Muslims (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / What Is Wrong With Tintingz? (14142 Views)

What Is So Wrong With Trump's Muslim Immigration Ban? / Everything (5) Wrong With Eid-el-adha / There Is Nothing Wrong With Treating Non-muslims Kindly If They Are Not Fighting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Wrong With Tintingz? by Sterope(f): 6:05pm On Jun 19, 2017
You don'tont believe in Islam....All well and good. I believe in freedom of religion

However,

Why would you be obsessed with it? Why must you question other people's faith. You are as guilty as other adherents of any beliefs who go about questioning other people's beliefs. You act arrogantly...just like them.

I am not harming you with my belief. I have right to it but you don't have a right to keep questioning it when it is none of your beewax. Thanks.

tintingz:
Yes our intellect has limit but it is evolving. Can you compare the intellect of the primitive people with modern people of today?

We choose or create our purpose.

There's no certain answer to this as there are biilions of people on earth.

Two questions, are you a Muslim by choice?

What's the purpose of animals?

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With Tintingz? by tintingz(m): 9:12pm On Jun 19, 2017
Sterope:
You don'tont believe in Islam....All well and good. I believe in freedom of religion
Where in my post did I said I don't believe in Islam?

You said you believe in freedom of religion, maybe you should tell that to your fellows in Saudi Arabia.

However,

Why would you be obsessed with it?
Because I'm a Muslim. grin

Why must you question other people's faith.
To know the truth.

You are as guilty as other adherents of any beliefs who go about questioning other people's beliefs. You act arrogantly...just like them.
If you can't question beliefs how then can you know the truth? How can you free yourself from sheeple mentality?

I am not harming you with my belief. I have right to it but you don't have a right to keep questioning it when it is none of your beewax. Thanks.
I'm not harming you either, if you say I have no right to question your belief then you have no right to preach your belief. Am I forcing you to answer my questions?

There is freedom of speech, so I have right to question anything . You welcome.
Re: What Is Wrong With Tintingz? by Sterope(f): 3:06am On Jun 20, 2017
1) Saudi Arabia is not my business. Perhaps it is yours but don't ever assume that they are my fellows again. They could be yours since you are yet to renounce Islam. You could go a step further and embrace ISIS's ideologies toocheesy. Good riddanceundecided

2) We both know what makes a Muslim. Ain't gonna argue about that. I don't think I sound stvpid just yet. I live a greater part of my life with Non-Muslims including agnostics and atheists. They are always polite to move on when you answer the questions whether or not they agree with you.

3) You have a right to question everything including coming to the Islamic section and ridiculing it, abi?

By the way, if at this age you believe religion is and was all about logic, you have been mistaken. Faith is not logic. You have it or you don't. Do I agree everything with Islam prescribes? NO. Do I follow them? NO. Am I ever going to follow them? NO, not especially when they are against my sense of natural justice, fairness and respect. It is not going to be the first religion that is going to have some disagreeable matters and it is definitely not going to be the last. And I am not going to walk around and ridicule my fellow muslim brothers and sisters to agree with me. You can't possibly know about religions more than I do. You are so 2000 late with this questioning and answering, so stop acting all smart. You are just being ridiculous and it is not cute.

tintingz:
Where in mypost did I said I don't believe in Islam?

You said you believe in freedom of religion, maybe you should tell that to your fellows in Saudi Arabia.

Because I'm a Muslim. grin

To know the truth.

If you can't question beliefs how then can you know the truth? How can you free yourself from sheeple mentality?

I'm not harming you either, if you say I have no right to question your belief then you have no right to preach your belief. Am I forcing you to answer my questions?

There is freedom of speech, so I have right to question anything . You welcome.

4 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With Tintingz? by onegig(m): 7:04am On Jun 20, 2017
@sterope .

You guys should cut him some slack joor cheesy.

I guess the guy is just at that stage of reading something new, getting fanscinated about it and has decided that the new thing is the all in all forgetting that knowledge is not just a stage but a journey.

@Titingz....those who gain knowledge and seek direction don't go about painting it in everyone's face. I do understand you need to seek knowledge. The first word of the Quran released says "read" but reading alone is just the basic part. There's more to understanding things and relating it to how it affects human life.

Humans are evolving and truth is there are a billion things we don't understand but we are encouraged to read and try and understand them and not disparage what we already know. You can't deny the fact that there's an ultimate being somewhere. What makes things confusing to most our ideas of what is good and what is bad and that religion is stagnant and never evolving. The words may not evolve but practises and the way they apply to life would definitely change.

What if you are a scientist and all you believe in are being questioned by just a single aspect like quantum physics that tends to nullify the idea of gravitational forces and whatnot? Heck, we don't even know 10% of what lies in the ocean sitting next to us let alone billions of other stars and space out there.Even all those philosophy books you are reading can't still answer or categorically define basic questions like what is good and what is evil.

I would just advise you don't rush into just reading anything. Take it slowly, read and UNDERSTAND and if things seem knotty ask questions from those who know before making sweeping conclusions.

7 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With Tintingz? by tintingz(m): 4:26pm On Jun 20, 2017
Sterope:
1) Saudi Arabia is not my business. Perhaps it is yours but don't ever assume that they are my fellows again. They could be yours since you are yet to renounce Islam. You could go a step further and embrace ISIS's ideologies toocheesy. Good riddanceundecided
Saudi are your fellows, you're facing their country when you pray namaz, you go there for tourism e.g hajj, ummrah. Even in Ramadan they decide mostly when Muslims should start Ramadan fast. If you're sunni Muslim you can't avoid Saudi Arabia, it is the bedrock of Islam.

2) We both know what makes a Muslim. Ain't gonna argue about that. I don't think I sound stvpid just yet. I live a greater part of my life with Non-Muslims including agnostics and atheists. They are always polite to move on when you answer the questions whether or not they agree with you.
Yes, most other religions including agnostic, atheist tolerate Islam, it is obvious but that doesn't mean they don't question beliefs, dogmas. Criticism, Debate, argument, questioning is part of philosophy, knowledge. We have intellect for a reason.

3) You have a right to question everything including coming to the Islamic section and ridiculing it, abi?
This is not my first time coming to Islam section, I have been a devoted Muslim for years, you can do yourself a favor and go check my past posts. If you have problem with someone questioning your belief then there is something wrong.

By the way, if at this age you believe religion is and was all about logic, you have been mistaken. Faith is not logic. You have it or you don't. Do I agree everything with Islam prescribes? NO. Do I follow them? NO. Am I ever going to follow them? NO, not especially when they are against my sense of natural justice, fairness and respect. It is not going to be the first religion that is going to have some disagreeable matters and it is definitely not going to be the last. And I am not going to walk around and ridicule my fellow muslim brothers and sisters to agree with me. You can't possibly know about religions more than I do. You are so 2000 late with this questioning and answering, so stop acting all smart. You are just being ridiculous and it is not cute.

Lol, at bolded is ego, you haven't even argue with me yet, you already gave yourself a winning trophy. grin

Don't tell me you have never debated and argue with non-muslims before? undecided
Re: What Is Wrong With Tintingz? by tintingz(m): 4:58pm On Jun 20, 2017
onegig:
@sterope .

You guys should cut him some slack joor cheesy.

I guess the guy is just at that stage of reading something new, getting fanscinated about it and has decided that the new thing is the all in all forgetting that knowledge is not just a stage but a journey.
Lol, tell me more. grin

@Titingz....those who gain knowledge and seek direction don't go about painting it in everyone's face. I do understand you need to seek knowledge. The first word of the Quran released says "read" but reading alone is just the basic part. There's more to understanding things and relating it to how it affects human life.
Part of knowledge is too share your knowledge.

Humans are evolving and truth is there are a billion things we don't understand but we are encouraged to read and try and understand them and not disparage what we already know. You can't deny the fact that there's an ultimate being somewhere. What makes things confusing to most our ideas of what is good and what is bad and that religion is stagnant and never evolving. The words may not evolve but practises and the way they apply to life would definitely change.
Because things are yet to be explained doesn't mean it is some divine or from a supernatural entity. Even if there is an "ultimate being" behind it, which of the ultimate being? We have thousands of ultimate being in every religion that contradict in character and they are yet to be proven.

What if you are a scientist and all you believe in are being questioned by just a single aspect like quantum physics that tends to nullify the idea of gravitational forces and whatnot? Heck, we don't even know 10% of what lies in the ocean sitting next to us let alone billions of other stars and space out there.Even all those philosophy books you are reading can't still answer or categorically define basic questions like what is good and what is evil.
Sorry, science has at least answered many things religion are yet to answer. Because there are no answers to some things doesn't mean they can't be answered in the future, our intellects are limited but still it is evolving with time.

Science are filling the gaps, religion are using the remaining gaps as "God of gap" in thier argument. smiley

During the primitive age, people were ignorant that they can't answer some phenomenon, they turn the gaps into "Gods, divinity" but as time goes the gaps are closing up, thanks to great philosophers, scientists.

I would just advise you don't rush into just reading anything. Take it slowly, read and UNDERSTAND and if things seem knotty ask questions from those who know before making sweeping conclusions.
Mister counselor, thanks for the counselling. grin
Re: What Is Wrong With Tintingz? by onegig(m): 6:02pm On Jun 20, 2017
tintingz:
Lol, tell me more. grin

Part of knowledge is too share your knowledge.

Because things are yet to be explained doesn't mean it is some divine or from a supernatural entity. Even if there is an "ultimate being" behind it, which of the ultimate being? We have thousands of ultimate being in every religion that contradict in character and they are yet to be proven.

Sorry, science has at least answered many things religion are yet to answer. Because there are no answers to some things doesn't mean they can't be answered in the future, our intellects are limited but still it is evolving with time.

Science are filling the gaps, religion are using the remaining gaps as "God of gap" in thier argument. smiley

During the primitive age, people were ignorant that they can't answer some phenomenon, they turn the gaps into "Gods, divinity" but as time goes the gaps are closing up, thanks to great philosophers, scientists.

Mister counselor, thanks for the counselling. grin
i like to debate people but not ones that come off arrogant and feel they know it all. Knowledge sharing is more of mutual understanding.

Your type don't read history and understand where things are coming from. See...if it is reading you want to do. You never start sef. Na you go tire.

You say dark ages in the past? We are the ones in the dark ages when compared to achievements from previous civilizations. The technology and expertise they had back then can't even be equaled by our latest technologies aside probably electricity. Just basic roads constructed by the Roman army over 2500 years back are still standing scattered over places in Europe notwithstanding weathering.

Go read the history of Bhagdad (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Baghdad_(1258)and how the Golden age of Islam was brought to an end by Ghengis Khan. Also read more on Bait al hikma(House of wisdom) My area of interest and of note is the largest library as at then and how it was what Islam as a religion actually laid the foundation and encouraged to enhance knowledge about the world. Those were the era when religion spurred knowledge, science and deep thinking and questions were asked and new discoveries were made to further enhance human living. Most of the greatest philosophers were actually from those era, painful that they lost all writings to the invasion by Ghengis Khan. These were religious people and nothing stopped them from asking questions and making new inventions to help further human existence(e.g history of algorithms)

There's no difference between science and religion to a large extent. Yeah, they might have different ways of arriving at a fact but i guess it is more of the people who pratice blind religousity that have made it seem like they are polar opposites.

But good luck. You seem to have figured everything out and i am no counselor. Just a regular person like you trying to make a bit understanding out of all the mumbo jumbo of the world. Once again take your reading slow and gain more of understanding. If you want to debate philosophy science and whatnot you are always welcome but please note respect is reciprocal. Enjoy your day.

5 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With Tintingz? by Sterope(f): 6:40pm On Jun 20, 2017
Like I stated, go and hug ISIS. When you see them, lap them up for me. If they ask you to shake your trunk, go for it, don't hesitate. Don't forget to tell them I wish you and them hellundecided

I don't debate Non-Muslims. I did that shit ages ago. Guess what, I grew up. I understood that each to his own. You are not going to see me shoving my beliefs and qualms down their throats. I can't be bothered. I don't go about questioning their beliefs. Their truth is theirs alone. And mine is mine. You already know what Islam entails, If you don't like it. Good for you. Clap for yourself or would you rather appreciate a trophy? Too bad, I ain't got one. Do yourself a favour and do a lil twirl, your doubts about Islam is yours and yours alone, and not ours but don't go about sounding ridiculous and telling me to accommodate your questions. Darling, it is ain't no concern of yours what I choose to belief ba be vice versa. It is called a choice. Respect it or shut the hell up. I am not shoving it down your throat. It is you that has a problem if you can't let it go and face your agnostic life. If you are too stvpid to understand that religion is based on faith, too stvpid to understand that religion is a very sensitive issue for people and too stvpid to keep your logic to yourself, you are a lost cause man. Can't help you there, mate.

But please stop sounding pathetic, you ain't going to be the first Muslim turn Atheist/Christian/agnotist/new....And you ain't going to be the last. Being ridiculous is not cute, keep it to yourself.

tintingz:
Saudi are your fellows, you're facing their country when you pray namaz, you go there for tourism e.g hajj, ummrah. Even in Ramadan they decide mostly when Muslims should start Ramadan fast. If you're sunni Muslim you can't avoid Saudi Arabia, it is the bedrock of Islam.

Yes, most other religions including agnostic, atheist tolerate Islam, it is obvious but that doesn't mean they don't question beliefs, dogmas. Criticism, Debate, argument, questioning is part of philosophy, knowledge. We have intellect for a reason.

This is not my first time coming to Islam section, I have been a devoted Muslim for years, you can do yourself a favor and go check my past posts. If you have problem with someone questioning your belief then there is something wrong.

Lol, at bolded is ego, you haven't even argue with me yet, you already gave yourself a winning trophy. grin

Don't tell me you have never debated and argue with non-muslims before? undecided

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Tintingz? by tintingz(m): 7:49pm On Jun 20, 2017
onegig:
i like to debate people but not ones that come off arrogant and feel they know it all. Knowledge sharing is more of mutual understanding.
Ok, so where did I go arrogant?

Your type don't read history and understand where things are coming from. See...if it is reading you want to do. You never start sef. Na you go tire.
Mister historian, how many history have you read? grin

You say dark ages in the past? We are the ones in the dark ages when compared to achievements from previous civilizations. The technology and expertise they had back then can't even be equaled by our latest technologies aside probably electricity. Just basic roads constructed by the Roman army over 2500 years back are still standing scattered over places in Europe notwithstanding weathering.
Technology of the ancient people is no way compared to this era, from TV to radio, to rocket to smart phones to Bluetooth. grin

Was there anything like astronauts then? The technology of the ancient people are just basic technology.

Go read the history of Bhagdad (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Baghdad_(1258)and how the Golden age of Islam was brought to an end by Ghengis Khan. Also read more on Bait al hikma(House of wisdom) My area of interest and of note is the largest library as at then and how it was what Islam as a religion actually laid the foundation and encouraged to enhance knowledge about the world. Those were the era when religion spurred knowledge, science and deep thinking and questions were asked and new discoveries were made to further enhance human living. Most of the greatest philosophers were actually from those era, painful that they lost all writings to the invasion by Ghengis Khan. These were religious people and nothing stopped them from asking questions and making new inventions to help further human existence(e.g history of algorithms)
Most of the early philosophers like the Greeks where philosophy started are deist in belief, they don't believe in religious dogmas, philosophy started years years back before Islam even blink into existence.

So don't think some ancient Muslim are the great philosophers, the great philosophers existed before Islam came, people like Pythagoras, Ptolemy, Plato, Aristotle to name the few discovered many things before Islam came and non associated their works to any divinity, muslim philosophers only reframe these Greeks philosophers works.

There have been wars, colonialism in history, what so special about the link wars?

There's no difference between science and religion to a large extent. Yeah, they might have different ways of arriving at a fact but i guess it is more of the people who pratice blind religousity that have made it seem like they are polar opposites.
Science and religion are way different, they will always have clashes at some point, the former provide evidence, prove while the latter is base on faith.

But good luck. You seem to have figured everything out and i am no counselor. Just a regular person like you trying to make a bit understanding out of all the mumbo jumbo of the world. Once again take your reading slow and gain more of understanding. If you want to debate philosophy science and whatnot you are always welcome but please note respect is reciprocal. Enjoy your day.
I would like to debate science and philosophy with you one day.

Have a wonderful week ahead.
Re: What Is Wrong With Tintingz? by tintingz(m): 8:16pm On Jun 20, 2017
Sterope:
Like I stated, go and hug ISIS. When you see them, lap them up for me. If they ask you to shake your trunk, go for it, don't hesitate. Don't forget to tell them I wish you and them hellundecided
I don't have anything to do with ISIS, it is your Saudi lords that have things to do with them.

I'm African. cool

I don't debate Non-Muslims. I did that shit ages ago. Guess what, I grew up. I understood that each to his own. You are not going to see me shoving my beliefs and qualms down their throats. I can't be bothered. I don't go about questioning their beliefs. Their truth is theirs alone. And mine is mine. You already know what Islam entails, If you don't like it. Good for you. Clap for yourself or would you rather appreciate a trophy? Too bad, I ain't got one. Do yourself a favour and do a lil twirl, your doubts about Islam is yours and yours alone, and not ours but don't go about sounding ridiculous and telling me to accommodate your questions. Darling, it is ain't no concern of yours what I choose to belief ba be vice versa. It is called a choice. Respect it or shut the hell up. I am not shoving it down your throat. It is you that has a problem if you can't let it go and face your agnostic life. If you are too stvpid to understand that religion is based on faith, too stvpid to understand that religion is a very sensitive issue for people and too stvpid to keep your logic to yourself, you are a lost cause man. Can't help you there, mate.
This man don vex, you gat no chill man, we have not even argue yet you're already in rage mode. Debate is accepted everywhere in every field, there is nothing wrong in debating. Debate is different from preaching which "dawah" in Islam, preaching is most times filled with bigotry. It is the duty of Muslims to do dawah as part of jihad. Don't tell me you have stop doing dawah?

I'm not preaching any religion, did you see me preaching any religion?

But please stop sounding pathetic, you ain't going to be the first Muslim turn Atheist/Christian/agnotist/new....And you ain't going to be the last. Being ridiculous is not cute, keep it to yourself.
If you said I should keep everything to myself, that you don't go about ridiculing people's belief, why do you have problem with my posts? Why not keep off my back?
Re: What Is Wrong With Tintingz? by Sterope(f): 8:58pm On Jun 20, 2017
You love ISIS, which makes Saudis your Lords, your gods, your masters and you.....A whining lil slave.

I debate all the time. This is not debate. It is ridicule.

Being a better person is part of dawah, it is part of Jihad. FYI, a friend just told him he is considering Islam...I didn't even have to encroach in his space and tell him why catholiscm doesn't make sense at all, we talked and now he is considering Islam. He wouldn't be the first one. Expressing mere opinions def in issues is dawah on its own. So don't come and give me that BS about debate being dawah when all you do is ridicule.
Wait, do I sound stvpid to you? Stop telling me about a religion you don't care about. It is very rude.

You are in a space created for Muslims. You can't be a Muslim and the same time ridicule Islam and Muslims. Carry your wahala and go. We have heard you. Na by force. If you are looking for a way to appear intelligent and impress that girl, congratulations you haven't. If she is smart, she will not give a damn about your childish attempt to gain popularity.

tintingz:
I don't have anything to do with ISIS, it is your Saudi lords that have things to do with them.

I'm African. cool

This man don vex, you gat no chill man, we have not even argue yet you're already in rage mode. Debate is accepted everywhere in every field, there is nothing wrong in debating. Debate is different from preaching which "dawah" in Islam, preaching is most times filled with bigotry. It is the duty of Muslims to do dawah as part of jihad. Don't tell me you have stop doing dawah?

I'm not preaching any religion, did you see me preaching any religion?

If you said I should keep everything to myself, that you don't go about ridiculing people's belief, why do you have problem with my posts? Why not keep off my back?

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Tintingz? by tintingz(m): 9:19pm On Jun 20, 2017
Sterope:
You love ISIS, which makes Saudis your Lords, your gods, your masters and you.....A whining lil slave.
Lol, please you're making joke on yourself.

Stop this irony. grin

I debate all the time. This is not debate. It is ridicule.
Was this a debate in the first place? smiley undecided

Being a better person is part of dawah, it is part of Jihad. FYI, a friend just told him he is considering Islam...I didn't even have to encroach in his space and tell him why catholiscm doesn't make sense at all, we talked and now he is considering Islam. He wouldn't be the first one. Expressing mere opinions def in issues is dawah on its own. So don't come and give me that BS about debate being dawah when all you do is ridicule.
Wait, do I sound stvpid to you? Stop telling me about a religion you don't care about. It is very rude.
If your catholic friend is considering Islam, that is his choice, people converts.

And I never said debate is dawah, in fact I said debate and dawah(preaching) are not the same.

You are in a space created for Muslims. You can't be a Muslim and the same time ridicule Islam and Muslims. Carry your wahala and go. We have heard you. Na by force. If you are looking for a way to appear intelligent and impress that girl, congratulations you haven't. If she is smart, she will not give a damn about your childish attempt to gain popularity.

Hahahaha, I laugh at your gibberish.

Anyways, I'm not impressing any girl, I have other things to think of than impress girls. grin grin

Nairaland is an open forum for everyone, i have freedom to post anything as long as I'm not breaking any rules, if you have any problem with my posts come and beat me. tongue cheesy
Re: What Is Wrong With Tintingz? by lfleak: 9:20pm On Jun 20, 2017
tintingz:
Ok, so where did I go arrogant?

Mister historian, how many history have you read? grin

Technology of the ancient people is no way compared to this era, from TV to radio, to rocket to smart phones to Bluetooth. grin

Was there anything like astronauts then? The technology of the ancient people are just basic technology.

Most of the early philosophers like the Greeks where philosophy started are deist in belief, they don't believe in religious dogmas, philosophy started years years back before Islam even blink into existence.

So don't think some ancient Muslim are the great philosophers, the great philosophers existed before Islam came, people like Pythagoras, Ptolemy, Plato, Aristotle to name the few discovered many things before Islam came and non associated their works to any divinity, muslim philosophers only reframe these Greeks philosophers works.

There have been wars, colonialism in history, what so special about the link wars?

Science and religion are way different, they will always have clashes at some point, the former provide evidence, prove while the latter is base on faith.

I would like to debate science and philosophy with you one day.

Have a wonderful week ahead.
Aristotle before Islam.. grin
Beta modify
Re: What Is Wrong With Tintingz? by Sterope(f): 9:41pm On Jun 20, 2017
Whining lil slave, stop acting ridiculous. Stop seeking attention, we don't care about your views. Carry them and go shove it down someone else's throat. You won't be missed! Get lost!

FYI, I would actually beat you up if I could, only beacause you are annoying.

I don't blame you, I blame those who can't move past your history and ignore your ass.

tintingz:
Lol, please you're making joke on yourself.

Stop this irony. grin

Was this a debate in the first place? smiley undecided

If your catholic friend is considering Islam, that is his choice, people converts.

And I never said debate is dawah, in fact I said debate and dawah(preaching) are not the same.

Hahahaha, I laugh at your gibberish.

Anyways, I'm not impressing any girl, I have other things to think of than impress girls. grin grin

Nairaland is an open forum for everyone, i have freedom to post anything as long as I'm not breaking any rules, if you have any problem with my posts come and beat me. tongue cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Tintingz? by tintingz(m): 10:00pm On Jun 20, 2017
lfleak:
Aristotle before Islam.. grin
Beta modify
Aristotle lived before Islam came even before Jesus and Muhammad were born.

Aristotle - 384 BC

Islam - 610 AD

I don't need to modify, I know what I'm posting.
Re: What Is Wrong With Tintingz? by tintingz(m): 10:16pm On Jun 20, 2017
Sterope:
Whining lil slave, stop acting ridiculous. Stop seeking attention, we don't care about your views. Carry them and go shove it down someone else's throat. You won't be missed! Get lost!

FYI, I would actually beat you up if I could, only beacause you are annoying.

I don't blame you, I blame those who can't move past your history and ignore your ass.

Lalalalalalala!!! you're even a female, keep on wailing.

Come and beat me ooo, come and beat me ooo. grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With Tintingz? by Empiree: 11:19pm On Jun 20, 2017
So in another word, tintingz officially denounced islam undecided undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With Tintingz? by tintingz(m): 9:20am On Jun 21, 2017
Empiree:
So in another word, tintingz officially denounced islam undecided undecided undecided
No
Re: What Is Wrong With Tintingz? by lfleak: 10:44am On Jun 21, 2017
tintingz:
Aristotle lived before Islam came even before Jesus and Muhammad were born.

Aristotle - 384 BC

Islam - 610 AD

I don't need to modify, I know what I'm posting.
shows how much you really know...
Aristotle before Islam..
Re: What Is Wrong With Tintingz? by tintingz(m): 11:59am On Jun 21, 2017
lfleak:
shows how much you really know...
Aristotle before Islam..
undecided undecided undecided
Re: What Is Wrong With Tintingz? by Empiree: 3:19pm On Jun 21, 2017
tintingz:
No
No?. Seriously? But your action in recent months proves negative. You may have not verbally renounced it but your action speaks volume.
Re: What Is Wrong With Tintingz? by Empiree: 3:51pm On Jun 21, 2017
cant remember the thread where cousin marriage was discussed. Will just post this here. What's tintingz has to say about this?

http://naijagists.com/photos-guy-married-sister-la-announces-pregnant-twitter/
Re: What Is Wrong With Tintingz? by Riduane: 4:06pm On Jun 21, 2017
Empiree:
cant remember the thread where cousin marriage was discussed. Will just post this here. What's tintingz has to say about this?

Yuck!! shocked sad shocked
Re: What Is Wrong With Tintingz? by tintingz(m): 5:22pm On Jun 21, 2017
Empiree:
No?. Seriously? But your action in recent months proves negative. You may have not verbally renounced it but your action speaks volume.
Okay smiley

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Tintingz? by tintingz(m): 5:47pm On Jun 21, 2017
Empiree:

This story is not kind of worthy.

- He said he married his sister, it might just be a metaphor.

- I have Googled for this news for foreign media reports, I found non only Nigeria blogs carried this news.

- Even if they marry, it is illegal in California, Los Angeles where they stay, it doesn't change anything.

- Two adults relatives can practice incest, that's their business but having incest children is a generational problem.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Tintingz? by hfeetham0(f): 10:05pm On Jun 21, 2017
I hate it when attention is being seek desperately and eventually gotten...
this dude is suffering from Giholism...

he will in some time come here to query why brooms are kept in a corner in a room, he will ask why windows are 3.5fts, why we have to waste bin outside...

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Tintingz? by babylolaroy(f): 11:39am On Sep 29, 2017
I have also been away a looong time and by Allah, this is a shocking development. buh rather than call him names and debate publicly, let the ones who already have his number talk to him on phone. this public chit chat wont add anything.

may Allah make us steadfast till our end comes

3 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With Tintingz? by Empiree: 2:26pm On Sep 29, 2017
^^

We are living in the Age where folks wake up in the morning as believers but go to bed at night as kafir.

Likewise they go to bed as Muslim but wake up in the morning as disbelievers. This is the reality now shocked
Re: What Is Wrong With Tintingz? by tintingz(m): 7:30pm On Sep 29, 2017
My matter never end finish?. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With Tintingz? by AgentOfAllah: 8:08pm On Sep 29, 2017
tintingz:
My rationality is to question everything, why won't I question the supernatural? How does Satan enter people's mouth when they yawn? Or pee pee in ones ear? How does Muhammed(SA) rode on flying horse to the sky but when told that Greek Gods rode on flying horse it will be rejected? Where did Adam and Eve lived, what's their skin color? How did we populated the earth from these two people? Why was Allah more active in ancient middle east? And many more questions that can't even be answered rationally.
I respect you bro, because I see where you're coming from. I've been there before. You remind me of me 8 years ago. The people trying to prevent you from asking these questions do not understand that intellectual honesty is not a switch that you can turn on and off at your whim. Once you have it, it isn't going anywhere. Keep asking and keep seeking. You'll eventually come to your own truth, not that which others wish to impose on you.

4 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With Tintingz? by AgentOfAllah: 8:41pm On Sep 29, 2017
tintingz:
You're also an apostate, kafir. cheesy

I have given up on religion, I've realize that they are all man-made and the funniest thing was, i used to pray day and night not to leave this "precious" religion but I guess Allah couldn't prevent that and shaitan took over. grin
I recall always praying to Allah to take my life if the day comes when I start to lose my faith. I guess Allah had other plans for me! I'm now murtadh katheer and kufar Alakbar! grin grin

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Intimacy gadget And Masturbation: Halaal Or Haram? / How Can I Stop Sleeping While In The Mosque? / Nigeria’s Constitution Allows Muslim Women To Wear Hijab – FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.