Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,217 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:55 AM

Important For All, See How To Make Huge Money Everyday. Click Here - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Important For All, See How To Make Huge Money Everyday. Click Here (1625 Views)

Why Mobile Apps Are Important For Online Selling In 2020? / Mcafee Antivirus-how It Is Important For The Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Important For All, See How To Make Huge Money Everyday. Click Here by king37: 10:32pm On May 21, 2017
Thanks for clicking this post to read, don't leave without reading it to the end.
Benefits of owning a ponzi website

Before i start let me tell you the meaning of ponzi website, It is a platform where people provide help and get help using various packages which includes use #10,000 to get #20,000 and many more packages.

Ponzi website is one of the most profitable business in Nigeria and the rest of the world which benefits both the website owner and the users who registered on the website to participate.
Reasons why ponzi website is profitable :
People believe that ponzi website is good because it helps people in solving their various problems in life by getting double of the money they donated back.
Now to the website owner the admin, it is beneficial to the admin because the admin will also participate in his own ponzi website by merging members directly to him or herself in a legit way, that is when the admin too registered as a member , the admin will always merge other members to himself first, before he or she now find members to merge with each other.

Let me tell you something that happened recently between me and a lady, the lady called me to build a ponzi website for her, she added me on whatApp, when I saw her profile picture, I see that this person might be attending a deeper life Church, I now ask her 'did you attend deeper life Church'? She replied yes.. She told me she need a ponzi website she then ask me that is it legit to own a ponzi website, I said yes she told me she has never steal anything before that even a small pencil she has not stole it before since she was young, I told her to relax that this business does not involve stealing at all that is how I started to explain everything to her about the business ..
I build and deliver the website to her and told her how she can be successful with it.

The lady started the website last month and begin marketing the website, after first day she started, 50 person registered on the website, she merged them to each other, a week later the number of register members turn to 7,500 members, Now the lady makes #150,000 on the website without scamming any person throughout the merging process. The Lady used to call me every day and thanks for the work I done for her.

Nigerians and there mentality on Ponzi website
Some people are saying that ponzi is no longer recognized, just because people use it to scam, but those useless scammers have forgotten that those that did not scam people have a lot of benefits and will be richer than they are.

You can now begin to run your own Ponzi website without scamming any body, if you don't scam and you have up to 50000 registered members, do you know how much you will benefit from that??
Nigerians mentality is too low that they believe what other people say about something without proper research.

Ponzi websites is the most profitable business you will make cool cash everyday without scamming any single person...
Am a master in programming I build ponzi website at affordable rates.

I will guide you on how to be rich with the website without scamming any single soul.
Note: If I build websites for you and you scam ordinary 1 person, I my self will confront that you and deal with you seriously.

Call or whatsapp 0-9-0-3-3-1-0-4-1-3-4 to get your own ponzi websites and for more consultation on the topic. Thanks

Cc king

1 Share

Re: Important For All, See How To Make Huge Money Everyday. Click Here by virus05(m): 12:10am On May 22, 2017
this guy well so

1 Like

Re: Important For All, See How To Make Huge Money Everyday. Click Here by king37: 7:23am On May 22, 2017
Yes get your Website to make Money
Re: Important For All, See How To Make Huge Money Everyday. Click Here by king37: 10:29am On May 23, 2017
Money comes easy
Re: Important For All, See How To Make Huge Money Everyday. Click Here by king37: 12:07pm On May 24, 2017
Make huge money every day
Re: Important For All, See How To Make Huge Money Everyday. Click Here by king37: 9:40pm On May 24, 2017
life is good
Re: Important For All, See How To Make Huge Money Everyday. Click Here by king37: 8:14am On May 25, 2017
be wise be richer
Re: Important For All, See How To Make Huge Money Everyday. Click Here by king37: 6:27pm On May 25, 2017
Don't relent
Re: Important For All, See How To Make Huge Money Everyday. Click Here by king37: 1:50pm On May 26, 2017
stand out to be richer
Re: Important For All, See How To Make Huge Money Everyday. Click Here by king37: 7:39am On May 29, 2017
No Stress Easy money
Re: Important For All, See How To Make Huge Money Everyday. Click Here by king37: 7:19pm On May 29, 2017
money for you
Re: Important For All, See How To Make Huge Money Everyday. Click Here by savvyng: 8:36pm On May 29, 2017
Oya go and start your own ponzi, since it's so much profitable than reselling software/scripts
Re: Important For All, See How To Make Huge Money Everyday. Click Here by king37: 12:07pm On May 30, 2017
Make yours today
Re: Important For All, See How To Make Huge Money Everyday. Click Here by Keeppushing: 9:01am On May 31, 2017
Are you in Lagos and You need to learn and get certified in this modular courses:
A+
N+
MCSA
WED DESIGN
PMP
MCSE
CCNA
CCNP
IC3
LINUX RHCE V.6
ITIL
ORACLE DBA
ETHICAL HACKING (Certified ethical hacking)
PHP, MYSQL,C#
Kindly call 07036968890 or visit no.77 Ojuelegba Road (second floor), by Ojuelegba bustop
Re: Important For All, See How To Make Huge Money Everyday. Click Here by king37: 8:32am On Jun 01, 2017
Contact us to build your own website
Re: Important For All, See How To Make Huge Money Everyday. Click Here by Amechiwap(m): 9:42am On Jun 01, 2017
Nice
Re: Important For All, See How To Make Huge Money Everyday. Click Here by SilverG33k(m): 3:55pm On Jun 01, 2017
This king37 is the dumbest fooool on nairaland, I wish I was a mod, I would just delete his account
Re: Important For All, See How To Make Huge Money Everyday. Click Here by king37: 10:03pm On Jun 01, 2017
SilverG33k:
This SilverG33k is the dumbest fooool on nairaland, I wish I was a mod, I would just delete his account
Re: Important For All, See How To Make Huge Money Everyday. Click Here by SilverG33k(m): 10:29pm On Jun 01, 2017
[quote author=king37 post=57104383][/quote]
You choose the right path (active in programming section) but your orientation is below worse
You're trying to scam with degraded words, you always post a whole lot of language that you say yo're expert in meanwhile you seem to know nothing.
Try create something good for yourself, life is not all about scamming, it will only get you a few cash and bad name, hardwork will bring you greatness, success, respect and all good things you could ever think of.... Change your ways bro!!
Re: Important For All, See How To Make Huge Money Everyday. Click Here by king37: 7:05pm On Jun 02, 2017
SilverG33k:

You choose the right path (active in programming section) but your orientation is below worse
You're trying to scam with degraded words, you always post a whole lot of language that you say yo're expert in meanwhile you seem to know nothing.
Try create something good for yourself, life is not all about scamming, it will only get you a few cash and bad name, hardwork will bring you greatness, success, respect and all good things you could ever think of.... Change your ways bro!!
Mr man what have I done, I have never scam any body in my life,,, I I have scam someone before, that person should come and post it here and let me see

(1) (Reply)

All Port Harcourt Based Programmers Lets Meet Here.... / Remote Software Developer Jobs / Help, A Python Just Attacked Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.