Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,514 members, 7,808,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:28 PM

Why Husbands Cheat And Lie - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Husbands Cheat And Lie (577 Views)

Why Husbands Are Dying Faster / Why Do Some Girls Like Guys Who Talk And Lie More? / What Twitter User Thinks Of Men Who Cheat And Keep It A Secret (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Husbands Cheat And Lie by harrison12(m): 11:20pm On May 21, 2017
Why husbands cheat and lie shouldn’t be a mystery to women. Men believe they are smart and clever so they cheat. To cover up their infidelity, they lie.

If you ask cheating husbands why they cheat on their wives, they have many answers to give. You will hear one of the following answers.
· My wife was no longer satisfying me sexually
· My wife now looks old and no longer pretty
· I was seduced
· My wife no longer gives me attention
· I fell in love outside
· Something just happened
· I had no control of myself
· The nature of my job
· My wife was away for a long time

The list of excuses keeps going on and on. And most husbands push the blame on their wives for their own infidelity. Believe it or not, women keep falling into that same trap which gives the husbands more chance to cheat on them.

Most times, husbands find someone they believe to understand them. They find someone who smiles at every words and laugh at every jokes or someone who can really tell them how nice and handsome they look, they find someone who can tell them how good they smell and how sexy they look.

To be frank with you, once they hear all these beautiful compliments coming from another woman, they become emotionally attached to it.

And if there had been any negative words from his wife, the husband pushes it aside and embraces the kind compliments coming from the sweet woman.

In no distant time, he starts dumping his thoughts about his wife in readiness for his new sweet woman. And what happens next? He becomes emotionally attached to the other woman.

When caught or suspected by the wife, the husband lies.
Cheating and lying goes hand in hand. If your husband cheats on the wife, he must also lie to her.

As a woman who is truly concerned about infidelity in your marriage, look out for possible easy to satisfy your husband physically, emotionally and sexually.

As a husband, if you truly care for your marriage and don’t want it to break, don’t look at other women whom you think might satisfy and compliment you- it’s just a mask in the face. Let your wife know her short-comings and the dangers attached to it.

The compliments and satisfaction other women has, your wife also have them all, it just need to be sorted out through communication and a little understanding.
Re: Why Husbands Cheat And Lie by Nobody: 11:35pm On May 21, 2017
This is half truth ...men will cheat once konji is on call .

Sincerely they thought is there bath right especially Nigerian men.

they believe that God understand....so they continue in this outright sin.

many of them in Nairaland will tell you what karma can do but hen it comes to infidelity no karma in the dictionary again

Op, nice write up.
Re: Why Husbands Cheat And Lie by harrison12(m): 11:37pm On May 21, 2017
Fame333:

many of them in Nairaland will tell you what karma can do but hen it comes to infidelity no karma in the dictionary again

Op, nice write up.
thanks
Re: Why Husbands Cheat And Lie by McBrooklyn(m): 11:53pm On May 21, 2017

Re: Why Husbands Cheat And Lie by AccidentalGenius: 11:57pm On May 21, 2017
Fame333:

Op, nice write up.

You were in such a hurry to generalise you forgot how to spell.
Re: Why Husbands Cheat And Lie by Nobody: 12:05am On May 22, 2017
I would say be his mirror, everything he does to you, you do to him. He ignores your calls, ignore his, he comes home at ungodly hours, go away for a week. If he does 1 I will do 2. grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Husbands Cheat And Lie by Fuckshiit: 12:06am On May 22, 2017
Cos it's fuçkiñg necessary
Re: Why Husbands Cheat And Lie by Davash222(m): 12:19am On May 22, 2017
Fame333:

Op, nice write up.
Are you now speaking for us

(1) (Reply)

Lady Butchered By Lover’s Wife In Cross River State (graphic Photo) / 6 Great Tips On Navigating A Long Distance Relationship / Best Selfie Ever!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.