Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,263 members, 7,780,586 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:59 PM

A Day In The Life Of A University Of Uyo Student [video] - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Day In The Life Of A University Of Uyo Student [video] (1223 Views)

Meet Victor Ayooluwa Babalola: University Of Uyo Best Graduating Student / Popular Owerri 'Mad Man' Graduated From A University In The US. Photos / Female University Of Uyo Student Dies 2 Weeks After Writing Her Last Exams(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Day In The Life Of A University Of Uyo Student [video] by braintext(m): 12:03am On May 22, 2017
Hi Guys, Brian Here!!
In this video i'll be sharing with you guys what a day in the life of a University of Uyo student feels like.
Enjoy!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gq78ycJxW2o

-lalasticlala-
Re: A Day In The Life Of A University Of Uyo Student [video] by Ikpewe: 12:16am On May 22, 2017
Oga that is how ur own life is, others live their lives differently.
Re: A Day In The Life Of A University Of Uyo Student [video] by braintext(m): 1:08am On May 22, 2017
yeah...that's the point
Ikpewe:
Oga that is how ur own life is, others live their lives differently.
Re: A Day In The Life Of A University Of Uyo Student [video] by sageb: 4:42am On May 22, 2017
thats permanent site, which faculty are you in, engineering or sciences?
Re: A Day In The Life Of A University Of Uyo Student [video] by Nobody: 4:46am On May 22, 2017
Re: A Day In The Life Of A University Of Uyo Student [video] by braintext(m): 3:05pm On May 22, 2017
Engineering
Are you a student too?
sageb:
thats permanent site, which faculty are you in, engineering or sciences?
Re: A Day In The Life Of A University Of Uyo Student [video] by braintext(m): 3:07pm On May 22, 2017
sauerr:
Excellent job man! Good editing. Good voice. Don't stop doing this. Couldn't help feeling it's way too hard life for public university students though. Washing your clothes with your hands? Damn!

Thanks man.. Am just getting started man...
It's pretty hard for us .. I have to wash them with my hands cause i can't afford a washing machine
Re: A Day In The Life Of A University Of Uyo Student [video] by sageb: 9:23pm On May 22, 2017
Yes, i'm presently in 300level. btw i suggest you post your memoirs on literature thread.
Re: A Day In The Life Of A University Of Uyo Student [video] by Antonblack(m): 7:33am On May 23, 2017
braintext:
Hi Guys, Brian Here!!
In this video i'll be sharing with you guys what a day in the life of a University of Uyo student feels like.
Enjoy!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gq78ycJxW2o

-lalasticlala-
finally av been looking for uniuyo engineering student in nairaland bro can I get ur watsapp digit if u don't mind I kinda need some info from you tanks
Re: A Day In The Life Of A University Of Uyo Student [video] by braintext(m): 6:50pm On May 23, 2017
Antonblack:
finally av been looking for uniuyo engineering student in nairaland bro can I get ur watsapp digit if u don't mind I kinda need some info from you tanks

I don't have a phone currently but we can chat on facebook

My fb name is Brian Umoh
Re: A Day In The Life Of A University Of Uyo Student [video] by Antonblack(m): 9:09pm On May 23, 2017
braintext:

I don't have a phone currently but we can chat on facebook

My fb name is Brian Umoh
no send request in ur account but i sent u a msg never the less I wasn't allowed to. Add you just check ur inbox tho I message you
Re: A Day In The Life Of A University Of Uyo Student [video] by braintext(m): 5:04pm On May 24, 2017
Antonblack:
no send request in ur account but i sent u a msg never the less I wasn't allowed to. Add you just check ur inbox tho I message you
I've accepted your message request
Re: A Day In The Life Of A University Of Uyo Student [video] by braintext(m): 6:57pm On May 26, 2017
Give the video a like on Youtube and drop a comment there
Re: A Day In The Life Of A University Of Uyo Student [video] by braintext(m): 1:39pm On Jun 10, 2017

(1) (Reply)

IMSU 2017/2018 Admission Thread / Official] NECO June/july SSCE 2016/2017 Result Released! / FG Orders Probe Of Past JAMB Registrars After The Incumbent Registrar Remitted N

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.