Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,246 members, 7,807,837 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:23 PM

PHOTOS: Man Photoshops His Crush's Face To Naked Body; Threatens To Upload It - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / PHOTOS: Man Photoshops His Crush's Face To Naked Body; Threatens To Upload It (1126 Views)

Nairaland #10YearsChallenge: Upload Your Throwback Pictures Here / Kim Kardashian Flashes Her Naked Body In A Sultry Bedroom Photo / Upload Your New Year Selfie!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Man Photoshops His Crush's Face To Naked Body; Threatens To Upload It by CeoNewshelm(m): 5:51am On May 22, 2017
A young Nigerian lady, Benita took to Facebook to rain curses on a guy whom she claimed photoshopped her face onto a naked body and threatened to make it go viral if she refuses to have sex with him. Her post below:

"R.I.P To d guy who stole my pictures and photo edited it..using my face for another nude lady picture threatening to post it if I ddnt av sex wit him please ladies never trust anyone..nobody holy .dat picture isn't my real physique .inshore am more busty nd assy Dan dat body...now I want to tell dat guy. Dat wanna embarrass mi thinking he would av sex wit mi dat he has FAILED!!!! I pray you remain impotent in your life span nd may untimely death locate u sex monger"

http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/05/photos-man-photoshops-his-crushs-face.html

cc lalasticlala

Re: PHOTOS: Man Photoshops His Crush's Face To Naked Body; Threatens To Upload It by Eddygourdo(m): 5:57am On May 22, 2017
may the Lord vindicate you. nobody has the right to blackmail anyone. I wish we can find such people so we lynch them. guess it's a sign for people to be more careful with personal information
Re: PHOTOS: Man Photoshops His Crush's Face To Naked Body; Threatens To Upload It by Davash222(m): 5:58am On May 22, 2017
OK, but can we see the real busty and assy inshore physique of yours, pls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Man Photoshops His Crush's Face To Naked Body; Threatens To Upload It by PointZerom: 6:04am On May 22, 2017
Davash222:

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Man Photoshops His Crush's Face To Naked Body; Threatens To Upload It by Kondomatic(m): 6:26am On May 22, 2017
Eddygourdo:
may the Lord vindicate you. nobody has the right to blackmail anyone. I wish we can find such people so we lynch them. guess it's a sign for people to be more careful with personal information
I honestly won't join you to lynch anyone
Re: PHOTOS: Man Photoshops His Crush's Face To Naked Body; Threatens To Upload It by Eddygourdo(m): 6:29am On May 22, 2017
Kondomatic:
I honestly won't join you to lynch anyone
we will find people willing to purge the land of scourge. I repeat nobody has monopoly of bad behavior nor should people be left to do things without consequences
Re: PHOTOS: Man Photoshops His Crush's Face To Naked Body; Threatens To Upload It by Kondomatic(m): 6:31am On May 22, 2017
Eddygourdo:
we will find people willing to purge the land of scourge. I repeat nobody has monopoly of bad behavior nor should people be left to do things without consequences
This here is the consequence of what she did so I am not going to join you to lynch anyone.
Re: PHOTOS: Man Photoshops His Crush's Face To Naked Body; Threatens To Upload It by StephenJobs(m): 6:36am On May 22, 2017
Davash222:

Lolzz......can't stop laughing
Re: PHOTOS: Man Photoshops His Crush's Face To Naked Body; Threatens To Upload It by Eddygourdo(m): 6:36am On May 22, 2017
Kondomatic:
This here is the consequence of what she did so I am not going to join you to lynch anyone.
really a consequence of refusing to sleep with a man? has she lost right to her body ? or a consequence of having sent pictures in good faith to the individual or accepted his requests to view her pictures? how do you conclude that a lady who has her nude pics online is the aggressor suffering a consequences of her aggression. apparently the blackmailer is the victim. well buddy, guess we on two ends of a line.
Re: PHOTOS: Man Photoshops His Crush's Face To Naked Body; Threatens To Upload It by Kondomatic(m): 6:39am On May 22, 2017
Eddygourdo:
really a consequence of refusing to sleep with a man? has she lost right to her body ? or a consequence of having sent pictures in good faith to the individual or accepted his requests to view her pictures? how do you conclude that a lady who has her nude pics online is the aggressor suffering a consequences of her aggression. apparently the blackmailer is the victim. well buddy, guess we on two ends of a line.
You're victim of one side of the story sir.
Re: PHOTOS: Man Photoshops His Crush's Face To Naked Body; Threatens To Upload It by Zaitoon: 6:44am On May 22, 2017
You are more bursty and assy that undecided
Who asked you ?

Re: PHOTOS: Man Photoshops His Crush's Face To Naked Body; Threatens To Upload It by Eddygourdo(m): 6:47am On May 22, 2017
Kondomatic:
You're victim of one side of the story sir.
let me be clear bro. there is nothing that lady would have done to warrant or justify a nude leak, even if she was owing money or she slept with his father. what has that got to do with blackmail via nudes. is it because she is a woman and we all feel nudity is a shameful thing for them? the same way we feel disgust when a thief is paraded unclad because there is no correlation with his unclothedness and stealing. same way this is wrong on all levels. mind you I have been and seen people blackmailed for no reason by strangers hoping to prove a point. let's pray this country doesn't descend into a Somalia one day, where by only the gun and wit will rule. we will skin that nigga and wear it like a dress
Re: PHOTOS: Man Photoshops His Crush's Face To Naked Body; Threatens To Upload It by Kondomatic(m): 7:01am On May 22, 2017
Eddygourdo:
let me be clear bro. there is nothing that lady would have done to warrant or justify a nude leak, even if she was owing money or she slept with his father. what has that got to do with blackmail via nudes. is it because she is a woman and we all feel nudity is a shameful thing for them? the same way we feel disgust when a thief is paraded unclad because there is no correlation with his unclothedness and stealing. same way this is wrong on all levels. mind you I have been and seen people blackmailed for no reason by strangers hoping to prove a point. let's pray this country doesn't descend into a Somalia one day, where by only the gun and wit will rule. we will skin that nigga and wear it like a dress
You and I see life from two different angles.

Nobody deserves being hurt, nobody should sleep with a lover's parent etc.

If you hurt someone they will hurt you back and you're not going to be the one to decide what they will do to you.

It's just like when you're fighting and you hit a person, where he hits in retaliation is his and not your decision to make. I am not in any way justifying sharing her pix but there is measure of hurt you will dish out to someone and sharing your pix won't even be enough.

Reason I am not going to join you to lynch anyone.

I am among the people who would rather avoid what will lead to something unpleasant than to do it make stupid laws that will not be obeyed.

You're a victim of one side of the story
Re: PHOTOS: Man Photoshops His Crush's Face To Naked Body; Threatens To Upload It by Eddygourdo(m): 7:06am On May 22, 2017
Kondomatic:
You and I see life from two different angles.

Nobody deserves being hurt, nobody should sleep with a lover's parent etc.

If you hurt someone they will hurt you back and you're not going to be the one to decide what they will do to you.

It's just like when you're fighting and you hit a person, where he hits in retaliation is his and not your decision to make. I am not in any way justifying sharing her pix but there is measure of hurt you will dish out to someone and sharing your pix won't even be enough.

Reason I am not going to join you to lynch anyone.

I am among the people who would rather avoid what will lead to something unpleasant than to do it make stupid laws that will not be obeyed.

You're a victim of one side of the story
nobody has the belief you have explained more than I, but let me ask, this act of public nudity blackmail, what is it trying to achieve asides public shaming. it's not an attempt to repay hurt and this is why whenever I see someone butchered or shot. I just type rip because he could be a victim of his actions. that's how to handle hurt. but it takes petty emotional revenge on perceived hurt to attempt to publicly shame people. all of us who are being showed the nudes, do we know who they are? or are we judges or privy to the details of their quarrel. do you see why I am against this, because it's an attempt to blackmail with shame to a general public.

go through any post of mine on any issue and you will see an objective two story outlook. but this is an attempt to shame and it has an emotional outlook, and nothing emotional can be objective at same time.

(1) (Reply)

A Ghanian Man Buried In Beer Shaped Coffin / Facebook, Google Lose $123m To Swindler / Samsung Care

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.