Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,833 members, 7,806,341 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:02 PM

How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 (647133 Views)

Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience / Recruitment For Entry-levels At Nigerian Immigration Service NIS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Monday5(m): 10:31pm On May 22, 2017
The OP is accurately correct on everything

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by PMPhoenix(m): 10:36pm On May 22, 2017
Heromaniaa:
Did anyone notice that Government was not included in the list of O level subjects?
Even Technical Drawing
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Bigii(m): 10:41pm On May 22, 2017
freegaza:
I submitted mine without loading the passport
me no wan gamble oooo leme wait till they rectified it. Registration is still on till 3weeks time. They must rectify it.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Godfidence: 10:43pm On May 22, 2017
The O'level part is really giving me headache, don't know why it's not well updated! I thinkk they need to work more on the site for better accessibility.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Next2Bezee(m): 10:57pm On May 22, 2017
I already registered hours ago, but still haven't gotten the verification mail yet.

Do i just register again with another mail?
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 11:09pm On May 22, 2017
My application confirmation slip is showing my surname and first name twice, instead of my surname, first name and other name. Anyone wt the same problem?

2 Likes

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by CaptainKool15(m): 11:10pm On May 22, 2017
Next2Bezee:
I already registered hours ago, but still haven't gotten the verification mail yet.

Do i just register again with another mail?

Use gmail, and make sure you click on resend verification link.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by CaptainKool15(m): 11:11pm On May 22, 2017
Dammyoni18:
My application confirmation slip is showing my surname and first name twice, instead of my surname, first name and other name. Anyone wt the same problem?

Same as mine.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 11:16pm On May 22, 2017
CaptainKool15:

Same as mine.
Thank God am not alone... I was shocked when I saw it cos I filled the form properly... Let's hope all will be rectified.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by mrgreen4real(m): 11:19pm On May 22, 2017
Scam
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by CaptainKool15(m): 11:19pm On May 22, 2017
Dammyoni18:
Thank God am not alone... I was shocked when I saw it cos I filled the form properly... Let's hope all will be rectified.

Wasn't even disturbed..
Not expecting much from them
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by jameshow: 11:24pm On May 22, 2017
Why is neco changing to Nabteb after clicking on saving botton? Pls check carefully before you lock your data, only waec and nabteb not changing but neco keep on changing to nabteb after saving the page
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by SarFakky: 11:25pm On May 22, 2017
Aloedamz:
Am a first degree holder n I applied for inspector cadet..... I filled the required space but wen I got to qualification obtained I saw OND, HND n NCE.... N I have none of this qualification..... Wat can i do house.... N who else has d same issue
you applied for d wrong cadre. First degree holders are to register only on d superintendent cadre. Inspectorate cadre is for Hnd nd Ond holders.. Read instructions well before filling any form. Chao.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 11:27pm On May 22, 2017
grin grin
CaptainKool15:

Wasn't even disturbed..
Not expecting much from them

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Emmysteve(m): 11:29pm On May 22, 2017
mrgreen4real:
Scam
Continue shouting scam scam and when your mate land the job you would put the blames on government that there are no jobs.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Emmysteve(m): 11:37pm On May 22, 2017
Please I am trying to create login details but it keeps saying invalid username or passwords. Help pls.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by R3B3L(m): 11:38pm On May 22, 2017
undecided
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by bumy27(f): 11:46pm On May 22, 2017
Pls help oooooo... RECORD CANNOT BE SAVED..pls help a sister out ooooo
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by iykebest1(m): 11:50pm On May 22, 2017
Dammyoni18:
sis, You re not alone. I thought it's just me.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Handsomebb: 1:14am On May 23, 2017
I couldn't upload my passport so I continued with the reg hope it's not a problem? Anyone with same issue?
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by greggng: 2:05am On May 23, 2017
this is the third time i am applying for this job. nearly died at the stadium . this country is a shame. lemme withdraw my application cos this is another waste of time
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by 3RNEST(m): 2:05am On May 23, 2017
bumy27:
Pls help oooooo... RECORD CANNOT BE SAVED..pls help a sister out ooooo
Use Chrome and see the magic....the "LOCK DATA" sound scary to me, grin lock it without key to open it, so check wella before locking to avoid story da touch..

My Question How will those awaiting their WAEC result apply? embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by 3RNEST(m): 2:08am On May 23, 2017
Handsomebb:
I couldn't upload my passport so I continued with the reg hope it's not a problem? Anyone with
same issue?
Mine was 150KB and its uploaded, i think u have to resize it and try again...use Ms Picture manager to resize it on desktop. cool
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 3:52am On May 23, 2017
Heromaniaa:
Did anyone notice that Government was not included in the list of O level subjects?
most courses weren't listed. i attended a technical school so most of my departmental subjects weren't listed. i only succeeded in selecting just 5 subjects.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 3:53am On May 23, 2017
Handsomebb:
I couldn't upload my passport so I continued with the reg hope it's not a problem? Anyone with same issue?
i had same issue. i guess d form is still being worked on.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 5:36am On May 23, 2017
After downloading guarantors form, I started doubting if one of my guarantors is up to level 12. Anyone who knows the way out?
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by sulemontar(m): 6:10am On May 23, 2017
Olochedavido:

most courses weren't listed. i attended a technical school so most of my departmental subjects weren't listed. i only succeeded in selecting just 5 subjects.
Government is on the list now...it was not dere yesterday morning...but it has been updated now
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by sulemontar(m): 6:18am On May 23, 2017
ABM17:
After downloading guarantors form, I started doubting if one of my guarantors is up to level 12. Anyone who knows the way out?

I made that mistake tooo....but is it that we re to feel the same name we use to register on the refree form too
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by orshaw(m): 6:44am On May 23, 2017
Please is the guarantors form different from the referee's form... And can someone use a different referee from the one uploaded online? Also, must the referee be a level 12 and above officer?

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by YalaTech(m): 6:49am On May 23, 2017
Wow: come and see ooh How to apply Now for Nigeria immigration service (NIS) 2017 Massive Recruitment – See How to Apply via nisrecruitment http://officialgist.com.ng/how-to-apply-now-for-nigeria-immigration-service-nis-2017-massive-recruitment-see-how-to-apply-via-nisrecruitment-org-ng-portal/
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by pabu(m): 6:53am On May 23, 2017
Dammyoni18:
same as me

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by tonytheme(m): 7:24am On May 23, 2017
why is it that the link they sent to my mail did not appear in my inbox but spam box

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (158) (Reply)

Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply / FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff / NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.