Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,387 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:20 AM

British Govt Must Issue An Autopsy Report In The Inevitable Buhari Demise - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / British Govt Must Issue An Autopsy Report In The Inevitable Buhari Demise (2632 Views)

BMO Rejects UN Hunger Crisis Report In Nigeria / APC Hacking Claims Show The Party Is Afraid Of The Inevitable Atiku Win In 2019 / Senator Adeleke's Autopsy Report Reveals High Levels Of Alcohol And Banned Drugs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

British Govt Must Issue An Autopsy Report In The Inevitable Buhari Demise by BlowBack: 7:36am On May 22, 2017
The rumors that Buhari was poisoned has already taken up roots in the north and is now a statement of fact no thanks to the hundreds of madrases and mosques dishing out idiotic conspiracy theories surrounding the President's current health predicament.

In an apparent ploy to exploit this folly , the British govt has leaked the death of the President through one of her former MPs who happens to be a soldier of fortune.

The British govt through its propaganda arm the BBC should begin reformatting the brains of their core listeners in northern Nigeria through the BBC Hausa Service.

From all indication, there is a grand conspiracy with the British govt at its core to unleash mayhem across northern Nigeria at the heels of the announcement of Buhari's demise.

It should be recalled that the BBC Hausa service played a key role in inciting the pogroms that ravaged the north back in 1966.

From all indication, the British govt is bent on instigating riots and insecurity following Buhari's demise.

In as much as I am totally in support of Nigeria's breakup, I believe it can be achieved not through another brutal civil war but from genuine negotiations and a referendum.

Buhari being a visiting Head of State in London, is thus under the full responsibility of the British govt to provide his security. In the event of the inevitable, the British govt must release a detailed autopsy report on Buhari. In as much as this will not in any way be convincing enough to stop the almajiris from going full Boko, a detailed autopsy report will go a long way to clear the air that no one poisoned Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: British Govt Must Issue An Autopsy Report In The Inevitable Buhari Demise by seunlayi(m): 7:43am On May 22, 2017
We will understand it better by and by

1 Like

Re: British Govt Must Issue An Autopsy Report In The Inevitable Buhari Demise by BlackTechnology: 7:48am On May 22, 2017
Any rioting up North won't be tolerated down south
British Government should respect itself

7 Likes

Re: British Govt Must Issue An Autopsy Report In The Inevitable Buhari Demise by tinsel: 7:50am On May 22, 2017
You used the words inevitable op? You guys are pathetic.

4 Likes

Re: British Govt Must Issue An Autopsy Report In The Inevitable Buhari Demise by BlowBack: 7:53am On May 22, 2017
The British propaganda outfit known as the BBC has had no qualms airing Buharis sectional, bigoted and hate speech since 2003 .

The 2011 riots that marred most of northern Nigeria was instigated by Buharis hate speech which the same BBC had no problem airing.

Buhari has always seen the BBC as an effective medium to spread his bigotry and to incite his gullible zombie followers.

I know for a fact that any announcement of Buharis death and the surrounding conspiracy theory will be given maximum coverage and spread by the BBC.

Any war in Nigeria today will have the northerners at the receiving ends even if the British fight side by side with their jihadist army.

This is not after all 1966

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: British Govt Must Issue An Autopsy Report In The Inevitable Buhari Demise by BlowBack: 7:54am On May 22, 2017
tinsel:

death is an inevitable event among all mortals

only a fool thinks he will live forever

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: British Govt Must Issue An Autopsy Report In The Inevitable Buhari Demise by axeman2(m): 7:56am On May 22, 2017
THE MAN IS DEAD AND GONE R.I.H.

1 Like

Re: British Govt Must Issue An Autopsy Report In The Inevitable Buhari Demise by Djicemob: 7:58am On May 22, 2017
BlowBack:

death is an inevitable event among all mortals

only a fool thinks he will live forever
Lol... This reply though

4 Likes

Re: British Govt Must Issue An Autopsy Report In The Inevitable Buhari Demise by Segadem(m): 8:01am On May 22, 2017
PMB poisoned?

Well I don't believe that, even if the report were true I don't think he will still be alive by now, MKO was poisoned and he didn't make it to hospital and nothing happened
Re: British Govt Must Issue An Autopsy Report In The Inevitable Buhari Demise by micmond: 8:01am On May 22, 2017
AUTOPSY ON SOMEONE WHO'S IS STILL ALIVE? YES, DEATH IS INEVITABLE BUT DON'T BURY HIM ALIVE.

Do I love Buhari?= No

But enough of all this nonsense.

5 Likes

Re: British Govt Must Issue An Autopsy Report In The Inevitable Buhari Demise by ITbomb(m): 8:03am On May 22, 2017
tinsel:
I have a better word : EVENTUAL

4 Likes

Re: British Govt Must Issue An Autopsy Report In The Inevitable Buhari Demise by DropShot: 8:04am On May 22, 2017
Segadem:
PMB poisoned?

Well I don't believe that, even if the report were true I don't think he will still be alive by now, MKO was poisoned and he didn't make it to hospital and nothing happened
It's easy to say N"nothing happened" for those who didn't lose anything as a result.

Many lost their lives and the families they left behind won't say "nothing happened".

2 Likes

Re: British Govt Must Issue An Autopsy Report In The Inevitable Buhari Demise by BlowBack: 8:06am On May 22, 2017
micmond:
AUTOPSY ON SOMEONE WHO'S IS STILL ALIVE? YES, DEATH IS INEVITABLE BUT DON'T BURY HIM ALIVE.

Do I love Buhari?= No

But enough of all this nonsense.

I stated earlier in my original post that the British govt has employed a mercenary to spread the rumor of Buharis death online.

The issue isn't if Buhari is still alive but the sinister motive of the British govt.

This same British govt is behind every insecurity and war that has occurred since the turn of the 20th century.

They know what they are up to.

Since Syria and Iraq war has failed woefully they now want to exploit the saharan oil and uranium reserves located in central Niger, Mali and southern Libya. The only way to get their greedy hands on the sahran wealth is to cause chaos in Libya, Mali, Niger and Nigeria

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: British Govt Must Issue An Autopsy Report In The Inevitable Buhari Demise by PointZerom: 8:11am On May 22, 2017
What a country.

1 Like

Re: British Govt Must Issue An Autopsy Report In The Inevitable Buhari Demise by PointZerom: 8:14am On May 22, 2017
tinsel:

Your death my death our death is inevitable don't take it personal.

1 Like

Re: British Govt Must Issue An Autopsy Report In The Inevitable Buhari Demise by thesicilian: 8:17am On May 22, 2017
tinsel:
I actually like the term "inevitable."

3 Likes

Re: British Govt Must Issue An Autopsy Report In The Inevitable Buhari Demise by Nature8(m): 8:42am On May 22, 2017
[b]
micmond:

Lwkmd grin
Re: British Govt Must Issue An Autopsy Report In The Inevitable Buhari Demise by Funlord2(m): 8:46am On May 22, 2017
BlowBack:
The rumors that Buhari was poisoned has already taken up roots in the north and is now a statement of fact no thanks to the hundreds of madrases and mosques dishing out idiotic conspiracy theories surrounding the President's current health predicament.

In an apparent ploy to exploit this folly , the British govt has leaked the death of the President through one of her former MPs who happens to be a soldier of fortune.

The British govt through its propaganda arm the BBC should begin reformatting the brains of their core listeners in northern Nigeria through the BBC Hausa Service.

From all indication, there is a grand conspiracy with the British govt at its core to unleash mayhem across northern Nigeria at the heels of the announcement of Buhari's demise.

It should be recalled that the BBC Hausa service played a key role in inciting the pogroms that ravaged the north back in 1966.

From all indication, the British govt is bent on instigating riots and insecurity following Buhari's demise.

In as much as I am totally in support of Nigeria's breakup, I believe it can be achieved not through another brutal civil war but from genuine negotiations and a referendum.

Buhari being a visiting Head of State in London, is thus under the full responsibility of the British govt to provide his security. In the event of the inevitable, the British govt must release a detailed autopsy report on Buhari. In as much as this will not in any way be convincing enough to stop the almajiris from going full Boko, a detailed autopsy report will go a long way to clear the air that no one poisoned Buhari.

Are you still under the influence of hard drugs?
Re: British Govt Must Issue An Autopsy Report In The Inevitable Buhari Demise by tinsel: 11:11am On May 22, 2017
PointZerom:

Your death my death our death is inevitable don't take it personal.
Death is inevitable but not in the context he used it.
Re: British Govt Must Issue An Autopsy Report In The Inevitable Buhari Demise by ThatKING(m): 11:21am On May 22, 2017
its ok

1 Like

Re: British Govt Must Issue An Autopsy Report In The Inevitable Buhari Demise by BlowBack: 11:47am On May 22, 2017
tinsel:

Death is inevitable but not in the context he used it.

The pressing issue is Buharis health and his ability to continue in office

That is the issue.

If a President of a nation has to seek medical leave in excess of a month to attend to his health in a foreign land doesn't that warrant concern?

1 Like

Re: British Govt Must Issue An Autopsy Report In The Inevitable Buhari Demise by leofab(f): 12:09pm On May 22, 2017
Autopsy on a vegetable ?

1 Like

Re: British Govt Must Issue An Autopsy Report In The Inevitable Buhari Demise by tinsel: 12:33pm On May 22, 2017
BlowBack:

The pressing issue is Buharis health and his ability to continue in office

That is the issue.

If a President of a nation has to seek medical leave in excess of a month to attend to his health in a foreign land doesn't that warrant concern?
What you wrote is another matter and it is also another matter wishing your fellow person dead.
Re: British Govt Must Issue An Autopsy Report In The Inevitable Buhari Demise by meccuno: 1:09pm On May 22, 2017
BlowBack:

I stated earlier in my original post that the British govt has employed a mercenary to spread the rumor of Buharis death online.

The issue isn't if Buhari is still alive but the sinister motive of the British govt.

This same British govt is behind every insecurity and war that has occurred since the turn of the 20th century.

They know what they are up to.

Since Syria and Iraq war has failed woefully they now want to exploit the saharan oil and uranium reserves located in central Niger, Mali and southern Libya. The only way to get their greedy hands on the sahran wealth is to cause chaos in Libya, Mali, Niger and Nigeria

i feel so sorry for the black man who has refused to have a mind of his own.Nigeria is a business to the British and colonial masters. whatever the Nigeria elites get are crumbs compared to the wealth stolen on Daily bases from African countries. Nigeria was never meant to be a country but unfortunately we are where we are today because the British out of their selfish interest decided to make it easier to steal out resources but lumping us together and giving the North but numerical,political and population advantage over the rest of us to have a firm grip on the south.
Re: British Govt Must Issue An Autopsy Report In The Inevitable Buhari Demise by YorubaNigga(m): 3:45pm On May 22, 2017
What type of autopsy are you demanding from a living dead man?
Re: British Govt Must Issue An Autopsy Report In The Inevitable Buhari Demise by PROWESX(m): 3:47pm On May 22, 2017
some people are just plain wicked
Re: British Govt Must Issue An Autopsy Report In The Inevitable Buhari Demise by lastmessenger: 4:12pm On May 22, 2017
Op have they announced his death?

(1) (Reply)

Ndi Omambala Please Wake Up / EFCC Blocks Alison Madueke's Offer To Return To Nigeria For Trial / Okorocha Is Now Politically Irrelevant - APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.