Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,787 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:36 PM

23-year-old Unilag Graduate Dies In Fatal Accident, Few Days After His Nysc - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 23-year-old Unilag Graduate Dies In Fatal Accident, Few Days After His Nysc (32769 Views)

ABU graduate dies on her way to her Youth Service tomorrow (photos) / Motorcyclist Died In Fatal Accident Few Weeks After His Weeding In Ondo(graphic) / Female UNIZIK Graduate Dies From An Accident - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

23-year-old Unilag Graduate Dies In Fatal Accident, Few Days After His Nysc by Ogashub(m): 8:50am On May 22, 2017
As shared on Facebook by his mother

The joy of a mother is to see her son graduate from the University, and then see him succeed. But reverse is the case for a Mother, Maureen who lost her 23 year old son in a fatal car accident.

The sad mother took to her Facebook Account to announce the suddent death of her son, Obinna who just passed out of his NYSC programme on the 9th of May, 2017.

Obinna died in a fatal road accident at Okada Town in Edo State on the 16th of May. He graduated from the University of Lagos with a BSc in Cell Biology/Genetics.

The Mother shared his pictures on her Facebook and wrote:

Dear All. With heart full of sorrow, I regret to inform of the sudden and tragic death of Mr Obizulike Obinna Alexander (Jr), my first son in a fatal road accident at Okada Town in Edo State on 16 May 2017. Obinna just passed out of the NYSC Programme in Ebonyi State on 9th May 2017 having graduated from the university of Lagos with a BSC degree in Cell Biology/Genetics. He was 23years

http://ogashub.com.ng/23-year-old-unilag-graduate-dies-in-fatal-accident-few-days-after-his-nysc/

Re: 23-year-old Unilag Graduate Dies In Fatal Accident, Few Days After His Nysc by Onyeval212(m): 8:55am On May 22, 2017
rip
Re: 23-year-old Unilag Graduate Dies In Fatal Accident, Few Days After His Nysc by Ogashub(m): 9:29am On May 22, 2017
Mynd44, lalasticlala
Re: 23-year-old Unilag Graduate Dies In Fatal Accident, Few Days After His Nysc by finnestdope(m): 1:47pm On May 22, 2017
RIP

1 Like

Re: 23-year-old Unilag Graduate Dies In Fatal Accident, Few Days After His Nysc by Tolbanks(f): 1:47pm On May 22, 2017
Damn!

Too bad

RIP

2 Likes

Re: 23-year-old Unilag Graduate Dies In Fatal Accident, Few Days After His Nysc by Adonis8296(m): 1:48pm On May 22, 2017
Rip
Re: 23-year-old Unilag Graduate Dies In Fatal Accident, Few Days After His Nysc by Goldenheart(m): 1:48pm On May 22, 2017
Chai!

1 Like

Re: 23-year-old Unilag Graduate Dies In Fatal Accident, Few Days After His Nysc by AdeMavrodi: 1:48pm On May 22, 2017
G
Re: 23-year-old Unilag Graduate Dies In Fatal Accident, Few Days After His Nysc by walosky(m): 1:49pm On May 22, 2017
RIP bro!
Re: 23-year-old Unilag Graduate Dies In Fatal Accident, Few Days After His Nysc by olusledge: 1:49pm On May 22, 2017
cry
Re: 23-year-old Unilag Graduate Dies In Fatal Accident, Few Days After His Nysc by Endtimesmith(m): 1:49pm On May 22, 2017
Familiar Spirits at work again..
RIP Bro.
Re: 23-year-old Unilag Graduate Dies In Fatal Accident, Few Days After His Nysc by raphok1(m): 1:50pm On May 22, 2017
O God, Comfort the parents and relatives of this gone young man. I understand what it means to train an man to university level in naija. R. I. P. Bro

2 Likes

Re: 23-year-old Unilag Graduate Dies In Fatal Accident, Few Days After His Nysc by Nobody: 1:51pm On May 22, 2017
chai, after all the suffering, after spending his whole life schooling, Gosh.
R.I.P
Thats why i enjoy my life well, well, i no rush school sef,
R.I.P to da young man

4 Likes

Re: 23-year-old Unilag Graduate Dies In Fatal Accident, Few Days After His Nysc by Crazytrump(m): 1:55pm On May 22, 2017
RIP
Re: 23-year-old Unilag Graduate Dies In Fatal Accident, Few Days After His Nysc by Johnhug66(m): 1:56pm On May 22, 2017
I think Sharing such news on fb is bad,especially from d mum herself. R.I.P to the dead. I hope he makes heaven

7 Likes

Re: 23-year-old Unilag Graduate Dies In Fatal Accident, Few Days After His Nysc by EbukaHades10(m): 1:57pm On May 22, 2017
R.I.P Bro. God no go let us c bad thing for this life
Re: 23-year-old Unilag Graduate Dies In Fatal Accident, Few Days After His Nysc by Umartins1(m): 2:00pm On May 22, 2017
RIP
Re: 23-year-old Unilag Graduate Dies In Fatal Accident, Few Days After His Nysc by figure007(m): 2:01pm On May 22, 2017
Some things are beyond physical .... Probably the mother had been bosting about her sons and some bad belle .... Evil world and it might also be natural ...but above all ** we don't know what happens to a man in the next minutes only God knows ... Stay close to Jesus and you have assurance of peace ...may God punish the wicked ... Rip

3 Likes

Re: 23-year-old Unilag Graduate Dies In Fatal Accident, Few Days After His Nysc by hardeycute(m): 2:03pm On May 22, 2017
Ogashub:
Mynd44, lalasticlala
Why do we need it on FP.

Crazy thing,you stole pics from FB and come post here.

Are you the announcer?They have given FP to you,i SMH for you and the mediocre mods

it is tragic it is not a cleavage photo or bbnaija
Re: 23-year-old Unilag Graduate Dies In Fatal Accident, Few Days After His Nysc by LaExpert: 2:04pm On May 22, 2017
R.I.P Obinna, still can't believe you're gone.

You'll be greatly missed.
Re: 23-year-old Unilag Graduate Dies In Fatal Accident, Few Days After His Nysc by osjoshua(m): 2:08pm On May 22, 2017

Re: 23-year-old Unilag Graduate Dies In Fatal Accident, Few Days After His Nysc by wiloy2k8(m): 2:09pm On May 22, 2017
hmmm
Re: 23-year-old Unilag Graduate Dies In Fatal Accident, Few Days After His Nysc by Ogashub(m): 2:11pm On May 22, 2017
hardeycute:
Why do we need it on FP.

Crazy thing,you stole pics from FB and come post here.

Are you the announcer?They have given FP to you,i SMH for you and the mediocre mods

it is tragic it is not a cleavage photo or bbnaija

Why are you pained bro Are we the cause of your frustrations Go and start you own blog and post what ever you like there... Mynd44, lalasticlala pls ban this pained nigga he needs some time off nairaland to recover from his painment

1 Like

Re: 23-year-old Unilag Graduate Dies In Fatal Accident, Few Days After His Nysc by sylve11: 2:15pm On May 22, 2017
Journey well! sad cool
Re: 23-year-old Unilag Graduate Dies In Fatal Accident, Few Days After His Nysc by openmine(m): 2:15pm On May 22, 2017
Once again we have lost a future leader,a potential scholar,a future father or husband...and not just him,but so many young men and women who have lost their lives in one fatal accident or d other all because we failed to do anything about it except coming to every thread about accidents to type "RIP"....or "its not my portion or that of my family"....
In a saner clime,the youths of the country will utilize the social media and force their leaders 2 bring a lasting solution to such avoidable incidence...

keep up with the "RIP" as if that's the solution to the spate of accidents on our roads....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 23-year-old Unilag Graduate Dies In Fatal Accident, Few Days After His Nysc by dorisOmaricha(f): 2:17pm On May 22, 2017
The late guy was one of the two person who sat at the front right beside the driver, he just finished his nysc and was heading to Lagos for a job interview dat very day. They boarded the bus(name witheld for security reasons) from Ihiala and headed to Lagos but unfortunateky they met the horrible incident at Okada town, Benin. The driver died at the spot. A woman with her two/three kids who sat behind the driver lost their lives too. The other woman(from same town with me) who Also sat with the late woman and her kids behind the driver , also with three children lost her second son, whom according to her the late child was always trying/forcing to squeeze himself through the space that demarcates d driver and the other two passengers in front , just to view what's happenning in front, learnt the mum severally cautioned him and dragged him to sit down. Unfortunately the little child lost his life....A total of 8 persons lost their lives.....May their souls rest in Peace and may the good Lord grant their families the fortitude to bear the loss. Amen.

3 Likes

Re: 23-year-old Unilag Graduate Dies In Fatal Accident, Few Days After His Nysc by Larasisi(f): 2:20pm On May 22, 2017
My sympathy Ma. May the God of all comfort sustain you with his grace at this trying moment. May his soul rest in peace
Re: 23-year-old Unilag Graduate Dies In Fatal Accident, Few Days After His Nysc by CapitoneMax(m): 2:29pm On May 22, 2017
R.I.P Obinna....words alone cant bring you back
Re: 23-year-old Unilag Graduate Dies In Fatal Accident, Few Days After His Nysc by Emeka71(m): 2:31pm On May 22, 2017
So sad.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Iceland Deports Boko Haram Victim From Nigeria - Al Jazeera / Entire Family Of 5 Who Died In Accident Buried Amidst Tears In Anambra(pics) / Terrible Accident Along Gboko-makurdi Road (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.