Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,645 members, 7,801,875 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:13 AM

Man Beaten In The North For Cursing Buhari (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beaten In The North For Cursing Buhari (Photos) (29811 Views)

Thief Caught And Beaten In A Market In Bayelsa (Photos) / Two Hausa Men Fight Each Other Publicly Over President Buhari . Photos / Soldier Beaten In Warri For "Stealing IPhone" (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Beaten In The North For Cursing Buhari (Photos) by Nobody: 12:06pm On May 22, 2017
The juju that the redundant/self-serving nomad used on his but-lickers must be super-potent!...probably from india.
Re: Man Beaten In The North For Cursing Buhari (Photos) by APCsupporter: 12:11pm On May 22, 2017
RichYoungNigga:

He will not blame or beat the 6 Northern presidents who have ruled and destroyed Nigeria for more than 60 years

And he will never beat Buhari for causing his suffering and poverty

He still lives in a hut, has no electricity or bank account,
has no achievements​ in life but would rather defend a man who lives in a $80 million mansion and flies private Jets

I love their foolishness

the foolishness of your people is worse. Aint you guys the same people that protest on behalf of thieves and celebrate ex convicts?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beaten In The North For Cursing Buhari (Photos) by APCsupporter: 12:13pm On May 22, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
What exactly is wrong with my Northern Brothers? Can we no just act like human beings for once?

It's 2017 for crying out loud

Shut up there! Do you people act like human beings? Just last week you burnt a suspected thief alive and yesterday, you killed a man for stealing an ordinary car battery. You should also learn how to behave like human beings

1 Like

Re: Man Beaten In The North For Cursing Buhari (Photos) by APCsupporter: 12:14pm On May 22, 2017
Barristertemmie:
These northern zombies self.SMH.
Pot calling kettle black.

1 Like

Re: Man Beaten In The North For Cursing Buhari (Photos) by APCsupporter: 12:16pm On May 22, 2017
paulchineduN:
Nothing is different from Northern elements and animals

And you people are devilish animals. Whats human about killing thieves and burning suspects alive? Useless people like you

1 Like

Re: Man Beaten In The North For Cursing Buhari (Photos) by APCsupporter: 12:17pm On May 22, 2017
tuscani:
Something is surely wrong with you. How do you expect cows to behave like humans.

A pig talking

1 Like

Re: Man Beaten In The North For Cursing Buhari (Photos) by RichYoungNigga: 12:18pm On May 22, 2017
APCsupporter:
the foolishness of your people is worse. Aint you guys the same people that protest on behalf of thieves and celebrate ex convicts?

APC supporter

Buhari is very sick in London
Re: Man Beaten In The North For Cursing Buhari (Photos) by APCsupporter: 12:18pm On May 22, 2017
magoo10:
that is their way.
do they even know that Nigerians in millions curse buhari every seconds .
Barbarians

Nigerians or some useless flat-headed animals that want biafra?

1 Like

Re: Man Beaten In The North For Cursing Buhari (Photos) by Dollabiz: 12:23pm On May 22, 2017
Hahahaha
Re: Man Beaten In The North For Cursing Buhari (Photos) by Fearlez: 12:26pm On May 22, 2017
Political fanatics
Re: Man Beaten In The North For Cursing Buhari (Photos) by Welcomme: 12:29pm On May 22, 2017
In the North here, insulting Buhari summon to blaspheming. If u insult him, they can kill u for blaspheming against their "GOD".

A friend of mine received the beating of his life some weeks back for same reason. If not that police came to intervene, he would have been killed with stones.
Re: Man Beaten In The North For Cursing Buhari (Photos) by me69: 12:30pm On May 22, 2017
Probably fake news. Fake news everywhere nowadays
Re: Man Beaten In The North For Cursing Buhari (Photos) by Welcomme: 12:35pm On May 22, 2017
vanderbolt:
They always carry last. Meanwhile fellow nairalanders disregard any post telling you to register for fixed matches. These are fruad boys, 419. They will take your money and never communicate with you again. Be WARNED.
So u once fell for that cheap scam? U need to b flogged.

1 Like

Re: Man Beaten In The North For Cursing Buhari (Photos) by Newbiee: 12:42pm On May 22, 2017
I just dey laugh those saying Buhari popularity in the north has diminished.
Re: Man Beaten In The North For Cursing Buhari (Photos) by AnanseK(m): 12:45pm On May 22, 2017
Imstrong:
These Northerner's always taking politics personal,they can fight for their leaders

Well their love for buhari na Jackie chan

Just like you fight for your cocaine consignment.
Re: Man Beaten In The North For Cursing Buhari (Photos) by meccuno: 12:46pm On May 22, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:
Mallam.....fighting for a dead man sad sad

Meanwhile when afonjas reads of Buhari's death and the fate awaiting Osibanjo
i hardly comment these days but did those guys actually consume those bottles of beer? wow!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Man Beaten In The North For Cursing Buhari (Photos) by Adebowale89(m): 12:55pm On May 22, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:
Mallam.....fighting for a dead man sad sad

Meanwhile when afonjas reads of Buhari's death and the fate awaiting Osibanjo

this is hilarious right? any Yoruba celebrating PYO as president after buhari is not different from the abokis that was killing theirselves in that pic coz of buhari
Re: Man Beaten In The North For Cursing Buhari (Photos) by BetaThings: 1:05pm On May 22, 2017
RichYoungNigga:

APC supporter

Buhari is very sick in London

A lot of sick South Africans come to Nigeria, some even died in the process
Who is praying for their death

A lot of Nigerians are in hospital across the country
The Indian girl mercilessly raped in India was flown to SIngapore
Patience was flown to Germany for treatment

etc. etc
Insha Allah, Buhari will come back hale and hearty
He will pass on when Allah says his time is due
Just like you and I will keep same appointment in due time
Re: Man Beaten In The North For Cursing Buhari (Photos) by Barristertemmie(f): 1:06pm On May 22, 2017
APCsupporter:

Pot calling kettle black.
It seems you're not alright.The fact that you're one of this present governments asslickers doesn't give you the audacity to quote me and spill thrash,if you're a zombie there's nothing I can do about your case.,you could follow your master to the grave ,for IDC and lastly,Bleep off my mention.

1 Like

Re: Man Beaten In The North For Cursing Buhari (Photos) by Nobody: 1:06pm On May 22, 2017
APCsupporter:

Shut up there! Do you people act like human beings? Just last week you burnt a suspected thief alive and yesterday, you killed a man for stealing an ordinary car battery. You should also learn how to behave like human beings
Do I look like your fellow yeasterners?
Re: Man Beaten In The North For Cursing Buhari (Photos) by wickedworld: 1:08pm On May 22, 2017
Why is it that abokis are full of angers. Ordinary aboki on street are quick to anger and ready to shed blood.

Could it be their culture or the way they understand their own quran.

They are very unit to each other even in a wrong manner , once they are loyal to a man they are easily to brainwash and all of them will face one direction like a cow.

Their religion leaders has a lot to do
Re: Man Beaten In The North For Cursing Buhari (Photos) by BetaThings: 1:09pm On May 22, 2017
Adebowale89:

this is hilarious right? any Yoruba celebrating PYO as president after buhari is not different from the abokis that was killing theirselves in that pic coz of buhari

Anyone who celebrates the death of another human being has issues
Some of those who celebrated when Jonathan succeeded Yaradua have passed on
People forget that human beings die daily - many through freak accidents
Re: Man Beaten In The North For Cursing Buhari (Photos) by 9jja(f): 1:16pm On May 22, 2017
This is just the beginning !!!

Dem nefa hu anyfin...
Re: Man Beaten In The North For Cursing Buhari (Photos) by BetaThings: 1:19pm On May 22, 2017
The pages are getting filled rapidly with insults, curses, comments based on ethnic stereotypes

Incidentally nobody has verified the truth of the "mayhem" reported as usual by trezzyhelm
Re: Man Beaten In The North For Cursing Buhari (Photos) by Erinz: 1:24pm On May 22, 2017
This is part of why I cannot recognise hausas or fulanis as human beings. Fighting for one old papa struggling with death, small time now them go comot daggers and start wasting lives
Re: Man Beaten In The North For Cursing Buhari (Photos) by BetaThings: 1:27pm On May 22, 2017
wickedworld:
Why is it that abokis are full of angers. Ordinary aboki on street are quick to anger and ready to shed blood.

While people are being beheaded daily in the South, not in anger but out of love!
Even Jumia delivery man was murdered in cold blood
Cultists are fighting to death in Mushin and elsewhere in the South
Even your policemen fight themselves

But as soon as there is an altercation in the North, social media goes agog

wickedworld:
They are very unit to each other even in a wrong manner , once they are loyal to a man they are easily to brainwash and all of them will face one direction like a cow.

I challenge you to go and heap insults on

Kanu in Onitsha
Or Ojukwu in Nnewi
Or Awolowo in Ikenne
Or Tinubu in Mushin
Or Alamieyisegha in Yenagoa
Or Ibori in Oghara
etc

wickedworld:
Could it be their culture or the way they understand their own quran.

You will know the way you own people understand the Bible!

wickedworld:
Their religion leaders has a lot to do
And the religion of the people beheading people in the South?
Even on Nairaland the vicious ethnic battles are bone-chilling
Re: Man Beaten In The North For Cursing Buhari (Photos) by APCsupporter: 1:32pm On May 22, 2017
Barristertemmie:
It seems you're not alright.The fact that you're one of this present governments asslickers doesn't give you the audacity to quote me and spill thrash,if you're a zombie there's nothing I can do about your case.,you could follow your master to the grave ,for IDC and lastly,Bleep off my mention.
Cry me a river. You peopke are the biggest asslickers in this country. Your mothers go outside to protest on behalf of thieves like patience jonathan and you celebrate and worship ex convicts like james ibori. Animals
Re: Man Beaten In The North For Cursing Buhari (Photos) by BetaThings: 1:33pm On May 22, 2017
Erinz:
This is part of why I cannot recognise hausas or fulanis as human beings. Fighting for one old papa struggling with death, small time now them go comot daggers and start wasting lives

But cult boys killing themselves on the streets are excellent examples of human advancement over animals?
Re: Man Beaten In The North For Cursing Buhari (Photos) by Nobody: 1:44pm On May 22, 2017
That is what you have when a religion of peace meets with an equally peaceful almajiri culture

The only conflict region not affiliated with the religion of peace is in Mexico drug lord area

Re: Man Beaten In The North For Cursing Buhari (Photos) by BetaThings: 1:59pm On May 22, 2017
Suprnov3r:
That is what you have when a religion of peace meets with an equally peaceful almajiri culture

Tell me why Christian atrocities might be episodic but they blow out what others have done over some years
We saw that in

The Crusades
WW I
WW II

Now
South Sudan has set new records of war time atrocities
El Salvador is a Christian country whose cult members have taken America by storm
In Rwanda - the Church was culpable in the genocide

Christians are taking time out until they unleash the next worldwide bloodbath
Re: Man Beaten In The North For Cursing Buhari (Photos) by Mbediogu(m): 2:28pm On May 22, 2017
The curser was the weaker man. If it wear a strong man cursing Buhari things would have been desirably different.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stray Bullet From Police & Armed Robbers Kills Keke Driver In Rivers (Graphic) / Husband And Wife Arrested For Torturing 13-Year-Old Nephew In Delta. Photos / Lagos Pastor Runs With Member's Car After Asking Him To Bring It For Prayer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.