Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,167 members, 7,780,183 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:35 AM

Christian Militias Slaughter Up To 30 Muslim Civilians As Hundreds Seek Refuge I - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christian Militias Slaughter Up To 30 Muslim Civilians As Hundreds Seek Refuge I (3767 Views)

Virgin Mary Statue Filmed 'crying' As Hundreds Flock To See 'message From God' / "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. / Deism- The Last Refuge For A Dubious Religious Apologist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christian Militias Slaughter Up To 30 Muslim Civilians As Hundreds Seek Refuge I by Demmzy15(m): 2:25pm On May 23, 2017
proudafrogal:

please do. also my instagram is @fearlessmoi warning I post antireligious stuff especially antiIslamic stuffso your feelings might get hurt cheesy

grin grin grin Check ya twitter now o
Re: Christian Militias Slaughter Up To 30 Muslim Civilians As Hundreds Seek Refuge I by Nobody: 2:30pm On May 23, 2017
please do. my instagram is @fearlessmoi warning I post anti religious stuff especially anti Islamic stuff so your feelings might get hurt cheesy
Demmzy15:
Omo Yeebhoe olori pelebe, I'll like to see you be a Muslim someday. It's very possible, I'll follow you on twitter right away! grin grin tongue
Re: Christian Militias Slaughter Up To 30 Muslim Civilians As Hundreds Seek Refuge I by Born2Freak(f): 7:41am On May 24, 2017
Demmzy15:

I don't practice taqqiyah, I'm not a Shi'a. Show me where I lied and refute it with facts not emotional outbursts.

In Iraaq and Syria, the government were known to have aided ISIS directly and indirectly. The people who fought them off were ordinary Muslim citizens who took up arms. This was almost the case with Boko-are-rams when oga Jona was the president, this was why civilian JTF was established by mostly Muslims to fight Boko Boys!

Stfu! Who are you to dictate what they should rule with? So democracy is the only way? What has democracy don for you as a Nigerian? If that's the case, the Vatican should follow democracy too na!

See ya brown teeth!

Fuzzy or not, that's not my business. LRA are responsible for over 100,000 deaths. Why aren't you talking about the Teiping Rebellion by Chinese Christians that led to over 70 million deaths?

Ogbeni, we both know that you are being dubious.

The question is simple- do you support sharia law? Would you like Nigeria to be ruled by it if possible?
Re: Christian Militias Slaughter Up To 30 Muslim Civilians As Hundreds Seek Refuge I by Pastafarian: 7:48am On May 24, 2017
proudafrogal:

please do. my instagram is @fearlessmoi warning I post anti religious stuff especially anti Islamic stuff so your feelings might get hurt cheesy

be careful, you don't want those Muslims to get peaceful with you
Re: Christian Militias Slaughter Up To 30 Muslim Civilians As Hundreds Seek Refuge I by Demmzy15(m): 9:04am On May 24, 2017
Born2Freak:

Ogbeni, we both know that you are being dubious.

The question is simple- do you support sharia law? Would you like Nigeria to be ruled by it if possible?

Yes I support Shariah law and I want it to be applied on Nigerian Muslims! grin

I don't do taqqiyah, I've told you several times, what would I want to hide from you?
Re: Christian Militias Slaughter Up To 30 Muslim Civilians As Hundreds Seek Refuge I by Sabergol99(m): 11:56am On May 24, 2017
Demmzy15:
You need serious lecturing!!!

-100 million people were killed by CHRISTIAN CHINESE REBELS!!!

-8 million people were killed when Christians fought among each other in Europe. It was Protestant vs Catholic war, there is still tension in Ireland till today!

-Millions were killed in South America when the Spanish and Portuguese spread Christianity!

This crimes by Christians supercedes all Muslim terrorists combined!

Bros please what year did Chinese Christian rebels kill 100million people? I didn't want to comment on this thread but I hate lies in order to fit your narrative. As for the CAR issue, please do thorough research about the history of the conflict till date as well as the casualties on both sides. I know your thread was meant to show us all that Christians also commit acts of violence, and maybe it's true. But anything stated here must be based on facts, not lies driven by hatred or passion.
Re: Christian Militias Slaughter Up To 30 Muslim Civilians As Hundreds Seek Refuge I by Demmzy15(m): 1:26pm On May 24, 2017
Sabergol99:

Bros please what year did Chinese Christian rebels kill 100million people? I didn't want to comment on this thread but I hate lies in order to fit your narrative.

And what I hate is deception and hypocrisy, I mentioned the issue of the Chinese rebels severally here. Go through the thread, I made mention of the Teiping Rebellion.

As for the CAR issue, please do thorough research about the history of the conflict till date as well as the casualties on both sides. I know your thread was meant to show us all that Christians also commit acts of violence, and maybe it's true. But anything stated here must be based on facts, not lies driven by hatred or passion.

Muslims are a minority in CAR, the Christian anti-balaka have always been targeting Muslims right from the start. The Muslim population of Bangui of about over 100,000 was reduced to less than 1,000 due to the fear of this dreaded Christian militia. They're known to lynch and eat dead bodies of Muslims.

1 Like

Re: Christian Militias Slaughter Up To 30 Muslim Civilians As Hundreds Seek Refuge I by Nobody: 3:37pm On May 24, 2017
Pastafarian:

be careful, you don't want those Muslims to get peaceful with you
ha ha okay. that's not my personal instagram account so no worries.
Re: Christian Militias Slaughter Up To 30 Muslim Civilians As Hundreds Seek Refuge I by Born2Freak(f): 3:01am On May 25, 2017
Demmzy15:
Yes I support Shariah law and I want it to be applied on Nigerian Muslims! grin

I don't do taqqiyah, I've told you several times, what would I want to hide from you?

So you want sharia law to only be applied to Muslims? Is that not an admittance of failure? A law that can only be applied to one set of people instead of a whole country of different religions.

You see, you lied. You want sharia on all citizens
Re: Christian Militias Slaughter Up To 30 Muslim Civilians As Hundreds Seek Refuge I by Demmzy15(m): 1:32pm On May 25, 2017
Born2Freak:

So you want sharia law to only be applied to Muslims? Is that not an admittance of failure? A law that can only be applied to one set of people instead of a whole country of different religions.

You see, you lied. You want sharia on all citizens
Read what non-muslims said about Shariah law https://www.quora.com/Why-do-people-think-the-sharia-law-is-fair-to-non-Muslims
Re: Christian Militias Slaughter Up To 30 Muslim Civilians As Hundreds Seek Refuge I by Nobody: 1:34pm On May 25, 2017
Haaa!
Re: Christian Militias Slaughter Up To 30 Muslim Civilians As Hundreds Seek Refuge I by Born2Freak(f): 1:50pm On May 25, 2017
Demmzy15:
Read what non-muslims said about Shariah law https://www.quora.com/Why-do-people-think-the-sharia-law-is-fair-to-non-Muslims

Which fool is going to fall for such a trick? A Muslim cleric coming to give an answer on Qoura while pretending to be a non Muslim.

Even the answer is a lie - a romanticism of islamic and Arab history.

Sharia law has never favoured non Muslims. From apostasy laws to blasphemy to non recognition of inter religious marriages
Re: Christian Militias Slaughter Up To 30 Muslim Civilians As Hundreds Seek Refuge I by Demmzy15(m): 7:41am On May 26, 2017
Born2Freak:

Which fool is going to fall for such a trick? A Muslim cleric coming to give an answer on Qoura while pretending to be a non Muslim.

Even the answer is a lie - a romanticism of islamic and Arab history.

Sharia law has never favoured non Muslims. From apostasy laws to blasphemy to non recognition of inter religious marriages
You can't be helped, hate has eaten up your senses. If you have anything else, feel free to mention me.

1 Like

Re: Christian Militias Slaughter Up To 30 Muslim Civilians As Hundreds Seek Refuge I by Born2Freak(f): 7:44am On May 26, 2017
Demmzy15:
You can't be helped, hate has eaten up your senses. If you have anything else, feel free to mention me.
grin grin grin

Truth is bitter. Pele!

Funny how you can accuse me of hate when you look down on atheists and christians
Re: Christian Militias Slaughter Up To 30 Muslim Civilians As Hundreds Seek Refuge I by kingsmaila(m): 3:37pm On Jun 03, 2017
missions ended.

U.N. Secretary-General Antonio Guterres said on Sunday he was outraged by the attacks on the 13,000-strong mission that have killed six peacekeepers around Bangassou, an area previously sheltered from conflict.

Prime Minister Simplice Sarandji condemned the attacks in a statement on local radio on Sunday and said those responsible would be brought to justice.

Central African Republic has been plagued by interreligious violence since 2013, when mainly Muslim Seleka fighters seized power and ousted then-President Francois Bozize, prompting reprisal killings from anti-balaka militias drawn from the Christian minority.

More than 400,000 people in the former French colony are displaced internally and 2.2 million, or nearly half the population, are reliant on aid.

http://www.onlinenigeria.com/2017/05/christian-militias-slaughter-up-to-30-muslim-civilians-as-hundreds-seek-refuge-inside-mosque-in-central-african-republic/[/quote] Terrorist
Re: Christian Militias Slaughter Up To 30 Muslim Civilians As Hundreds Seek Refuge I by WhizdomXX(m): 11:27am On Oct 04, 2020
Demmzy15:
So Muslims are slaughtered in cold blood by children radicalized by Christian militias, yet you still blame them? Do you know Muslims are a minority in CAR?! You guys are worse than terrorists, it's your type that will kill Muslims and eat up their bodies as done by Christian crusader and Jos Christians commanded by the bible!

This shows you didn't even bother to read the post. Christains were clearly referred to as the minorities who were fighting against the Muslims for seizing power from the listed President.Sense

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Goddess Of All Witches / Who Do Christian Worship - God, Jesus Or Their Pastors? / All Christians And Muslims Are Atheists.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.