Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,547,024 members, 5,863,877 topics. Date: Friday, 18 September 2020 at 03:14 PM

Guide On Strategic Book Promotion And Marketing Using Facebook Groups - Literature (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Guide On Strategic Book Promotion And Marketing Using Facebook Groups (16198 Views)

Strategic Business Lessons From The Animal Kingdom By Olumide Holloway / Promotion And Poem Writing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guide On Strategic Book Promotion And Marketing Using Facebook Groups by Stevenbright(m): 9:13pm On Jul 24
How to Add a New Book to Your Published books Backlist in your Amazon Authorcentral profile:

While on Amazon author central, click on the menu "Books" and you will see a link "Add more books" click on it, input the ASIN of the book in the field provided, click on the "Add" button and it will be added to the catalog of your published books.
Re: Guide On Strategic Book Promotion And Marketing Using Facebook Groups by Stevenbright(m): 7:55pm On Sep 12
People normally ask questions on keywords when publishing their books. To get your keywords right, you need to have an understanding of search engine optimization.

Secondly, you need to put yourself in the place of a potential buyer and imagine what appropriate keywords you will used in searching for the book if you were searching for it on the Internet.
Re: Guide On Strategic Book Promotion And Marketing Using Facebook Groups by AIT1(m): 8:38pm On Sep 12
Stevenbright:
People normally ask questions on keywords when publishing their books. To get your keywords right, you need to have an understanding of search engine optimization.

Secondly, you need to put yourself in the place of a potential buyer and imagine what appropriate keywords you will used in searching for the book if you were searching for it on the Internet.

Good evening bro.

Please, how can I get profitable and less competitive keywords to write on?
Re: Guide On Strategic Book Promotion And Marketing Using Facebook Groups by Stevenbright(m): 6:12pm On Sep 15
Stephen King’s 20 Tips for Becoming a Frighteningly Good Writer.
https://smartblogger.com/stephen-king/
Re: Guide On Strategic Book Promotion And Marketing Using Facebook Groups by AIT1(m): 9:01pm On Sep 15
Stevenbright:
Stephen King’s 20 Tips for Becoming a Frighteningly Good Writer.
https://smartblogger.com/stephen-king/

Please, can you be kind enough to show me how to remove the 30% tax on Royalties��

Thanks and God bless.
Re: Guide On Strategic Book Promotion And Marketing Using Facebook Groups by Stevenbright(m): 9:10pm On Sep 15
AIT1:

Please, can you be kind enough to show me how to remove the 30% tax on Royalties��

Thanks and God bless.

Choose the option of having your country's TIN while taking the tax interview and then fill the field that ask for your TIN number.

Note: I read that your local country need to have a tax treaty with the US and I don't know if Nigeria has one with them. They still withhold my 30% too and I don't really care about it.
Re: Guide On Strategic Book Promotion And Marketing Using Facebook Groups by AIT1(m): 9:12pm On Sep 15
Stevenbright:

Choose the option of having your country's TIN while taking the tax interview and then fill the field that ask for your TIN number.

Note: I read that your local country need to have a tax treaty with the US and I don't know if Nigeria has one with them. They still withhold my 30% too and I don't really care about it.

No did you get the TIN?
Re: Guide On Strategic Book Promotion And Marketing Using Facebook Groups by Stevenbright(m): 9:13pm On Sep 15
AIT1:

Thanks and God bless.

Is there any other reason you asked, outside the fact that it it is a loss to you?
Re: Guide On Strategic Book Promotion And Marketing Using Facebook Groups by Stevenbright(m): 9:14pm On Sep 15
AIT1:

No did you get the TIN?
I didn't
Re: Guide On Strategic Book Promotion And Marketing Using Facebook Groups by AIT1(m): 9:30pm On Sep 15
Stevenbright:

Is there any other reason you asked, outside the fact that it it is a loss to you?

I just started and not making much, the 30% they are deducting is just too much. It makes me really frustrated.
Re: Guide On Strategic Book Promotion And Marketing Using Facebook Groups by Stevenbright(m): 9:53pm On Sep 15
AIT1:

I just started and not making much, the 30% they are deducting is just too much. It makes me really frustrated.

OK, I see. Then try get the TIN and use it. I do like to know how it goes. Do follow me and share ur thoughts on it with me once u have done it.
Re: Guide On Strategic Book Promotion And Marketing Using Facebook Groups by AIT1(m): 10:17pm On Sep 15
Stevenbright:

OK, I see. Then try get the TIN and use it. I do like to know how it goes. Do follow me and share ur thoughts on it with me once u have done it.

Okay. I will try to work on it.

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Tales Of A College Boy / When Hell Overflows. Story By Ufuoma Seunnla / Who Is Your Best Newspaper Columnist In Nigeria Ever?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.