Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,122 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:00 AM

Lagos Cross Carpeting: Tinubu Beware - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Cross Carpeting: Tinubu Beware (607 Views)

Cross Carpeting: A Bane To Nigeria Politics / Cross-carpeting In Nigerian Politics: An Index Of Our Politicians' Substance / Cross Carpeting Not Healthy For Our Democracy - Babangida (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Cross Carpeting: Tinubu Beware by zenith4biz(m): 10:39am On May 22, 2017
I watch with amusement the recent cross carpeting of top politicians to APC in Lagos with disdain.

The recent intrigues is without a motive, the motive is outnumber him and render him impotent.

As 2019 is fast approaching, more politicians will join APC in Lagos state with the motive of liaising with key stakeholders in the party thereby reducing the influence of Tinubu in Lagos, take Lagos from Tinubu political terrain and he is gone.

Tinubu watch your back as the journey to 2019 begins
Re: Lagos Cross Carpeting: Tinubu Beware by OkoNDOoBo: 10:55am On May 22, 2017
zenith4biz:
I watch with amusement the recent cross carpeting of top politicians to APC in Lagos with disdain.

The recent intrigues is without a motive, the motive is outnumber him and render him impotent.

As 2019 is fast approaching, more politicians will join APC in Lagos state with the motive of liaising with key stakeholders in the party thereby reducing the influence of Tinubu in Lagos, take Lagos from Tinubu political terrain and he is gone.

Tinubu watch your back as the journey to 2019 begins
where is ur brain when typing this thrash

1 Like

Re: Lagos Cross Carpeting: Tinubu Beware by Ajibel(m): 12:31pm On May 22, 2017
I'll take your opinion with a pinch of salt. Tinubu may lose influence in Abuja, heck in other regions in Nigeria and even in the south west. But to lose his influence in Lagos, that's a big joke man.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

If Not For Your Gross Incompetence, I Would Have Employed U At Double The Salary / Photo: Cluster Of Almajiri Children Sitting And Hanging From A Truck In Kaduna / Femi Fani Kayode's Epic And Uncouth Response To A Follower

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.