Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,847 members, 7,798,832 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:00 AM

This Lady's Weight Loss Journey Photos Will Leave You Speechless - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / This Lady's Weight Loss Journey Photos Will Leave You Speechless (52740 Views)

This Albino Lady's Makeup Transformation Photo Will Leave You Speechless / This Lady's Weight Loss Transformation Will Leave You Speechless / This Lady's Body Transformation Within 50 Days Will Leave You Speechless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Lady's Weight Loss Journey Photos Will Leave You Speechless by Jabioro: 2:21pm On May 22, 2017
I can proudly have something to do with her now, especially in between..
Re: This Lady's Weight Loss Journey Photos Will Leave You Speechless by asumo12: 2:21pm On May 22, 2017
How many years?
Re: This Lady's Weight Loss Journey Photos Will Leave You Speechless by wristbangle: 2:21pm On May 22, 2017
Dimples182:
No excess skin shocked she has amazing skin! If she didn't have surgery.

I doubt it. Surgery will be involved definitely

Btw, still waiting for your reply.
Re: This Lady's Weight Loss Journey Photos Will Leave You Speechless by Nobody: 2:23pm On May 22, 2017
BrutalJab:

What do you even know

You must be her doctor or family member. Oversabi

Oversabi what? It doesn't take a genius to know that once skin is stretched to that capacity, it'd be nearly impossible to get it back to its former self. Unlike you, I've watched plenty of these weight-loss shows on TV to know that they need a few nips & tucks afterwards to correct the damage done by years of obesity on the skin.
Re: This Lady's Weight Loss Journey Photos Will Leave You Speechless by bamdly(m): 2:24pm On May 22, 2017
emmmmm
she do get pack self
omo see knife wonders
but here in nigeria Knives are used to mostly kill
Re: This Lady's Weight Loss Journey Photos Will Leave You Speechless by FitnessDoctor: 2:24pm On May 22, 2017
Just beautiful... The hardest thing to do is not to lose weight, but to maintain weight loss...

Six months later, she might be on the road to gaining weight again.. So when trying to lose weight also concentrate on maintain that weight loss..

and that is why I wrote my ebook on losing fat (including belly fat) and keeping it that way..

You can contact me @ healthnewsphases@gmail.com to book a copy

or sign up on my blog https://page.co/v9dY to receive free health information... to make you look good everyday.. because you deserve to look good

1 Like

Re: This Lady's Weight Loss Journey Photos Will Leave You Speechless by Nobody: 2:28pm On May 22, 2017
escandon:
I don't kwn y u jt feel like explaining the point is she had an amazing body reduction shikena!!!

Huh? I felt like explaining the point because I wanted to. Hope that's OK with you. I'll remember to seek your approval next time I have something on my mind undecided
Re: This Lady's Weight Loss Journey Photos Will Leave You Speechless by drnoel: 2:29pm On May 22, 2017
Dimples182:

She has time that's why. Those that go for surgery are too impatient to let time do its work
Re: This Lady's Weight Loss Journey Photos Will Leave You Speechless by waledeji(m): 2:31pm On May 22, 2017
IhateAfonjas:

Gastric bypass surgery

You can lose weight but you can't get rid of the flabby excess lose skin

That's where Dr. Maimi comes to work

So you registered your account today for the purpose of hating Afonjas on Nairaland abi
we are waiting for you here

, bring it on boy

Re: This Lady's Weight Loss Journey Photos Will Leave You Speechless by lailo: 2:35pm On May 22, 2017
OP,remove d naturally or amadioha fire u.
Re: This Lady's Weight Loss Journey Photos Will Leave You Speechless by Josmila(m): 2:35pm On May 22, 2017
Dimples182:

Surgery definitely took care of the excess skin around her tummy region after burning the fat.
Re: This Lady's Weight Loss Journey Photos Will Leave You Speechless by BrutalJab: 2:37pm On May 22, 2017
ZarZar:

Oversabi what? It doesn't take a genius to know that once skin is stretched to that capacity, it'd be nearly impossible to get it back to its former self. Unlike you, I've watched plenty of these weight-loss shows on TV to know that they need a few nips & tucks afterwards to correct the damage done by years of obesity on the skin.
If you aren't a Bariatric Physician, your must have gotten ur own inspiration from the so-called Plenty TV shows you watch all day like your life depends on it.

There are many possible ways to lose weight without going through the knife. Get that.
Re: This Lady's Weight Loss Journey Photos Will Leave You Speechless by weedfada(m): 2:38pm On May 22, 2017
koko1abiola:
happy for her..its cool wen u work out

True story bro! Fitness junkie right here...

1 Like

Re: This Lady's Weight Loss Journey Photos Will Leave You Speechless by Philinho(m): 2:39pm On May 22, 2017
thank God for her: Now she need more pants
Re: This Lady's Weight Loss Journey Photos Will Leave You Speechless by adezjamz(m): 2:42pm On May 22, 2017
themosthigh:

That is the problem with most of you village girls. What if she had surgery? What is wrong with that?
You have a tumor growing out of you, you can cut it out but she shouldn't have surgeries to remove excess potentially dangerous and porky fats.
You fail to understand that obesity is a sickness with complications far worst than many other stuffs and ought to be treated as such.

You are the one with the problem. What is wrong with her comment?

2 Likes

Re: This Lady's Weight Loss Journey Photos Will Leave You Speechless by Nobody: 2:45pm On May 22, 2017
BrutalJab:

If you aren't a Bariatric Physician, your must have gotten ur own inspiration from the so-called Plenty TV shows you watch all day like your life depends on it.

There are many possible ways to lose weight without going through the knife. Get that.

Nobody said you need to go under the knife to LOSE WEIGHT. What you go under the knife for is to LOSE EXCESS SKIN. And I don't need to be a physician to understand how that could be possible. It's common sense, something you seem to be lacking. See, I didn't need to be a brain doctor to figure that one out either grin

3 Likes

Re: This Lady's Weight Loss Journey Photos Will Leave You Speechless by michoim(m): 2:48pm On May 22, 2017
ZarZar:
I find these kind of weight-loss before & after pictures to be quite deceitful because the people never mention that they've gone through surgery to remove the "apron" skin around the tummy area. For instance, it's clear that this one had a tummy tuck, a possible thigh lift & an arm lift to get rid of the "bingo wings". For someone else to look at this & expect not to have excess skin afterwards, is a slap in the face waiting to happen.

Correct.

1 Like

Re: This Lady's Weight Loss Journey Photos Will Leave You Speechless by koko1abiola(m): 2:52pm On May 22, 2017
weedfada:

True story bro! Fitness junkie right here...

weedfada
Re: This Lady's Weight Loss Journey Photos Will Leave You Speechless by BrutalJab: 2:53pm On May 22, 2017
ZarZar:

Nobody said you need to go under the knife to LOSE WEIGHT. What you go under the knife for is to LOSE EXCESS SKIN. And I don't need to be a physician to understand how that could be possible. It's common sense, something you seem to be lacking. See, I didn't need to be a brain doctor to figure that one out either grin
Because you lacked common sense of reasoning, I don't think I will need to enlighten you more.

Your little brain should be able to let you know that cos u are shapeless and fat doesn't mean others can't get trimmed without surgery.

But what do a naive and empty girl like you with an IQ of 0.0001 know rather than eating Chakalaka & pap in one of ur dirty hamlet
Re: This Lady's Weight Loss Journey Photos Will Leave You Speechless by Daddybright1986(m): 2:54pm On May 22, 2017
Pls oooooooooo me I want to have weight how do I go about it........... I want to fat
Re: This Lady's Weight Loss Journey Photos Will Leave You Speechless by d33types: 3:03pm On May 22, 2017
BrutalJab:

Because you lacked common sense of reasoning, I don't think I will need to enlighten you more.

Your little brain should be able to let you know that cos u are shapeless and fat doesn't mean others can't get trimmed without surgery.

But what do a naive and empty girl like you with an IQ of 0.0001 know rather than eating Chakalaka & pap in one of ur dirty hamlet

You're taking it personal you know? C'mon ,cut the lady some slack.She's actually right.To the limits of medicine, you cannot reduce weight to that extent and not have flabby skin. She definitely had body lifts and abdominoplasty which is no big deal.

The problem with the main post is that some folks will soon start assuming the change is possible without a single surgery.which is wrong

3 Likes

Re: This Lady's Weight Loss Journey Photos Will Leave You Speechless by Nobody: 3:05pm On May 22, 2017
BrutalJab:

But what do a naive and empty girl like you with an IQ of 0.0001 know rather than eating Chakalaka & pap in one of ur dirty kebabs.

Lol @ common sense of reasoning. In fact, lol @ the entire post! And you call ME dimwitted? The nerve! I won't bother to exchange insults with you because it'll be like bringing a gun to a battle of plastic knives.

FYI, I'm an 8. 8 is only "fat" perhaps when measured against skeletons, IDK.
Re: This Lady's Weight Loss Journey Photos Will Leave You Speechless by Nobody: 3:06pm On May 22, 2017
Dimples182:
she must have done surgery undecided
Re: This Lady's Weight Loss Journey Photos Will Leave You Speechless by youngest85(m): 3:06pm On May 22, 2017
themosthigh:

That is the problem with most of you village girls. What if she had surgery? What is wrong with that?
You have a tumor growing out of you, you can cut it out but she shouldn't have surgeries to remove excess potentially dangerous and porky fats.
You fail to understand that obesity is a sickness with complications far worst than many other stuffs and ought to be treated as such.
Long time
Re: This Lady's Weight Loss Journey Photos Will Leave You Speechless by BrutalJab: 3:06pm On May 22, 2017
d33types:

You're taking it personal you know? C'mon the lady some slack.She's actually right.To the limits of medicine, you cannot reduce weight to that extent and not have flabby skin. She definitely had body lifts and abdominoplasty which is no big deal.

The problem with the man post is that some folks will soon start assuming the change is possible without a single surgery.which is wrong
who is taking it personal Who even asked for your opinion??

Do you have comprehension problem Asslicker
Re: This Lady's Weight Loss Journey Photos Will Leave You Speechless by 2shure: 3:08pm On May 22, 2017
After dat doc at beverly hills
Don chop off dem fst
Dr 90210.
We all know this misleading pix.
Avoid surgery
Re: This Lady's Weight Loss Journey Photos Will Leave You Speechless by BrutalJab: 3:12pm On May 22, 2017
ZarZar:

Lol @ common sense of reasoning. In fact, lol @ the entire post! And you call ME dimwitted? The nerve! I won't bother to exchange insults with you because it'll be like bringing a gun to a battle of plastic knives.

FYI, I'm an 8. 8 is only "fat" perhaps when measured against skeletons, IDK.
You won't exchange insults like I started it. You sound like a rat on menstruation.

The beauty of internet is that You can actually hide anywhere and say whatever you like anyway.

Your white slave masters can't even behave like this. You are lucky.
See this little thing that is talking... Chai!
Re: This Lady's Weight Loss Journey Photos Will Leave You Speechless by Nobody: 3:23pm On May 22, 2017
BrutalJab:

You won't exchange insults like I started it. You sound like a rat on menstruation.

The beauty of internet is that You can actually hide anywhere and say whatever you like anyway.

Your white slave masters can't even behave like this. You are lucky.
See this little thing that is talking... Chai!

See why I say you lack common sense: what does a rat on menstruation sound like? And what my "masters" have to do with anything? If you're gonna string sentences together, make sure they relate to each other before I dismiss you on the grounds of insanity. Rat on menstruation? LOL! What a fool!

2 Likes

Re: This Lady's Weight Loss Journey Photos Will Leave You Speechless by jice(m): 3:24pm On May 22, 2017
Dimples182:

this is surgery. Gbam!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Latest Ankara Bum Shorts You Can Rock In 2016 / Man Was Spotted Wearing Pant In Lagos Traffic(photo) / "Beware Of 419 Branch Lagos": Oyibo Man Wore To A Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.