Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,414 members, 7,808,474 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:31 PM

This Lady's Weight Loss Journey Photos Will Leave You Speechless - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / This Lady's Weight Loss Journey Photos Will Leave You Speechless (52754 Views)

This Albino Lady's Makeup Transformation Photo Will Leave You Speechless / This Lady's Weight Loss Transformation Will Leave You Speechless / This Lady's Body Transformation Within 50 Days Will Leave You Speechless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Lady's Weight Loss Journey Photos Will Leave You Speechless by Nyceguy92: 3:27pm On May 22, 2017
Just another of those meaningless, purposeless cut-and-paste posts I talk about in NL.

What really is the object of this thread if the OP did not tell readers what the woman did to lose such huge weight in one year?

I am certain that most people know where to get photos of women claiming to have undergone tremendous weight loss online, but they don't put them up here if the info is not complete.

Please can we just be original in our posts?
The way this forum is going, soon it will be reduced to a useless picture album of no particular interest.
Re: This Lady's Weight Loss Journey Photos Will Leave You Speechless by Nobody: 3:28pm On May 22, 2017
ZarZar:

See why I say you lack common sense: what does a rat on menstruation sound like? And what my "masters" have to do with anything? If you're gonna string sentences together, make sure they relate to each other before I dismiss you on the grounds of insanity. Rat on menstruation? LOL! What a fool!
he saw a rat menstruat when he tried to rape one

1 Like

Re: This Lady's Weight Loss Journey Photos Will Leave You Speechless by Nobody: 3:28pm On May 22, 2017
drnoel:

She has time that's why. Those that go for surgery are too impatient to let time do its work

If you watch documentaries, you'll understand her point..
It's possible to lose that much weight o! But you see those excess skin, it won't disappear. It has to be cut off.
The problem is when these pictures are posted, someone in that shoe will almost kill himself/herself wondering how come they too can't get to that point. Same thing ZarZar is trying to explain.

2 Likes

Re: This Lady's Weight Loss Journey Photos Will Leave You Speechless by Nobody: 3:31pm On May 22, 2017
Jayceon:
he saw a rat menstruat when he tried to rape one

I'm sure. Maybe the rats in his house menstruate, just like fat people don't get flabby skin in his world. It's like being in the twilight zone!

1 Like

Re: This Lady's Weight Loss Journey Photos Will Leave You Speechless by natznext(m): 3:35pm On May 22, 2017
Dimples182:
No excess skin shocked she has amazing skin! If she didn't have surgery.

The skin never reverses once it stretches!!
Re: This Lady's Weight Loss Journey Photos Will Leave You Speechless by d33types: 3:39pm On May 22, 2017
BrutalJab:

who is taking it personal Who even asked for your opinion??

Do you have comprehension problem Asslicker

You're one of these helpless and hopeless souls looking for whom to pour your utme frustrations on.I'm not on your level in any way in this life.imagine somebody we are trying to enlighten..

Try another number.my line is not reachable..cheers.

1 Like

Re: This Lady's Weight Loss Journey Photos Will Leave You Speechless by Nobody: 3:41pm On May 22, 2017
tchidi:

It's possible to lose that much weight o! But you see those excess skin, it won't disappear. It has to be cut off.
The problem is when these pictures are posted, someone in that shoe will almost kill himself/herself wondering how come they too can't get to that point. Same thing ZarZar is trying to explain.

Thank you! You get it! It's being realistic. Imagine the false expectations someone will have after looking at those unrealistic images, when reality is more or less like this...

1 Like

Re: This Lady's Weight Loss Journey Photos Will Leave You Speechless by joenor(m): 3:51pm On May 22, 2017
Even with the weight lost, she still look omg!
Re: This Lady's Weight Loss Journey Photos Will Leave You Speechless by Pataricatering(f): 4:26pm On May 22, 2017
And she told you she wants to do you? Why don't people think past their penis?
jerryunit48:
Very impressive but I still won't want to do her
Re: This Lady's Weight Loss Journey Photos Will Leave You Speechless by iRepNaija1: 4:31pm On May 22, 2017
ZarZar:
I find these kind of weight-loss before & after pictures to be quite deceitful because the people never mention that they've gone through surgery to remove the "apron" skin around the tummy area. For instance, it's clear that this one had a tummy tuck, a possible thigh lift & an arm lift to get rid of the "bingo wings". For someone else to look at this & expect not to have excess skin afterwards, is a slap in the face waiting to happen.

I don't understand how it's misleading. You were obviously able to figure out that she has had surgery to remove the excess skin. Does there need to be sign a or a message so it's made even more obvious? And just because she underwent surgery does not negate the fact that this woman lost a lot of weight.
Re: This Lady's Weight Loss Journey Photos Will Leave You Speechless by iluvdonjazzy: 4:37pm On May 22, 2017
na lie, na photoshop
Re: This Lady's Weight Loss Journey Photos Will Leave You Speechless by PaARAaH(f): 4:37pm On May 22, 2017
ikharia91:
i doubt that... No one can lose so much weight without going under the knife afterwards.
Its actually possible to loose that much weight without undergoing a surgery first off a change in diet is required non fattY foods tthen starts working on tightening loose skin from the fats that will be burnt during workout which can be achieved by either herbal mixtures of change of body lotion so this transformation is Super possible without surgery
Re: This Lady's Weight Loss Journey Photos Will Leave You Speechless by Nobody: 4:59pm On May 22, 2017
iRepNaija1:

I don't understand how it's misleading. You were obviously able to figure out that she has had surgery to remove the excess skin. Does there need to be sign a or a message so it's made even more obvious? And just because she underwent surgery does not negate the fact that this woman lost a lot of weight.

I may have been able to tell, but that doesn't mean someone else will. I'm not taking away her achievement, however, it would have been nice if she documented her weight loss journey in realistic terms, so that anyone looking at her for thinspiration, knows exactly what it entails. IDK what her reasons were for posting those pictures, but I'm assuming it was to show those struggling with weight that it's doable. So why not be transparent & realistic with her "comrades" in the weight struggle, so that they don't get disappointed with themselves should they find themselves in yet another struggle after weight loss ie. the excess skin problem. As a person that used to be fat, surely she knows the impact weight gain has on the self-esteem & how that may cause more problems if anyone struggling with weight takes those images at face value. On the other hand, I'm aware that most people like to hide the fact that they've gone under the knife, but still, it would have been thoughtful to let it all hang & let others on the same boat in on the realities that the struggle continues beyond & ends at the doctor's office for corrective surgery, to prevent them from having unrealistic expectations.

4 Likes

Re: This Lady's Weight Loss Journey Photos Will Leave You Speechless by Dexema(m): 5:01pm On May 22, 2017
ZarZar:
I find these kind of weight-loss before & after pictures to be quite deceitful because the people never mention that they've gone through surgery to remove the "apron" skin around the tummy area. For instance, it's clear that this one had a tummy tuck, a possible thigh lift & an arm lift to get rid of the "bingo wings". For someone else to look at this & expect not to have excess skin afterwards, is a slap in the face waiting to happen.
What else do I need to say?

1 Like

Re: This Lady's Weight Loss Journey Photos Will Leave You Speechless by judgedredd22(m): 5:10pm On May 22, 2017
Dimples182:
No excess skin shocked she has amazing skin! If she didn't have surgery.

normally, when you loose weight through hard weights training/workout and dieting, you never have to deal with excess skin. It is a natural process, so the skin retracts naturally from the fat stretches.

Excess skin comes about when you shed weight just by dieting and no workout, people in this category tend to go for cosmetic surgery afterwards to cut away excess skin... the real danger there is, by the time the person adds on more natural weight afterwards, the skin can't stretch normally and then..problems of a different kind.
Re: This Lady's Weight Loss Journey Photos Will Leave You Speechless by Dexema(m): 5:11pm On May 22, 2017
PaARAaH:

Its actually possible to loose that much weight without undergoing a surgery first off a change in diet is required non fattY foods tthen starts working on tightening loose skin from the fats that will be burnt during workout which can be achieved by either herbal mixtures of change of body lotion so this transformation is Super possible without surgery

And you think with the above stated that her tummy can look that neat? You can't undo somethings naturally you know.
Re: This Lady's Weight Loss Journey Photos Will Leave You Speechless by drnoel: 5:14pm On May 22, 2017
tchidi:

U are talking of watching documentaries. I am talking about working with people who do those documentaries. The skin is stretchable cause of its elasticity just like it can shrink but probably not completely back.
Re: This Lady's Weight Loss Journey Photos Will Leave You Speechless by BrutalJab: 5:27pm On May 22, 2017
ZarZar:

See why I say you lack common sense: what does a rat on menstruation sound like? And what my "masters" have to do with anything? If you're gonna string sentences together, make sure they relate to each other before I dismiss you on the grounds of insanity. Rat on menstruation? LOL! What a fool!
Lemme say your parents are the biggest fool on earth... Your dad should have applied the pull out technique when he wanted to impregnate ur dirty LovePeddler of a mom.

Insanity is genetically dominant in ur lineage animal
Re: This Lady's Weight Loss Journey Photos Will Leave You Speechless by BrutalJab: 5:30pm On May 22, 2017
d33types:

You're one of these helpless and hopeless souls looking for whom to pour your utme frustrations on.I'm not on your level in any way in this life.imagine somebody we are trying to enlighten..

Try another number.my line is not reachable..cheers.
see this animal o... calling me a jambite grin

Nairaland sha... You will prostrate to greet me, if you know who I am.

We just use here for play. Asslicker
Re: This Lady's Weight Loss Journey Photos Will Leave You Speechless by Nobody: 5:35pm On May 22, 2017
BrutalJab:

Lemme say your parents are the biggest fool on earth... Your dad should have applied the pull out technique when he wanted to impregnate ur dirty LovePeddler of a mom.

Insanity is genetically dominant in ur lineage animal

Keep talking you dirty shrieking devil, it still won't change the fact that whatever comes out of that hole you call a mouth, is nothing but a pile of steaming turd.

You're dismissed!
Re: This Lady's Weight Loss Journey Photos Will Leave You Speechless by BrutalJab: 5:38pm On May 22, 2017
ZarZar:

Keep talking you dirty shrieking devil, it still won't change the fact that whatever comes out of that hole you call a mouth, is nothing but a pile of steaming turd.

You're dismissed!
Don't tell me that you are already backing out bitchh!

I tot u have a thick skin animal. Go and continue to be a slave in ur own country.
Re: This Lady's Weight Loss Journey Photos Will Leave You Speechless by Nobody: 5:42pm On May 22, 2017
BrutalJab:

Don't tell me that you are already backing out bitchh!

I tot u have a thick skin animal. Go and continue to be a slave in ur own country.

Re: This Lady's Weight Loss Journey Photos Will Leave You Speechless by BrutalJab: 5:46pm On May 22, 2017
ZarZar:

That's nice. I'm your nemesis.

You can't come and be misbehaving on a Nigerian forum. I will send you parking to ur colonial masters in SA
Re: This Lady's Weight Loss Journey Photos Will Leave You Speechless by Nobody: 5:56pm On May 22, 2017
BrutalJab:

That's nice. I'm your nemesis.

You can't come and be misbehaving on a Nigerian forum. I will send you parking to ur colonial masters in SA

Dream on. Dude, seriously, if you think you're going to send me PACKING, then you must be sniffing fumes directly from your cheap Tiger generator. I'm not a coward. Just because I choose not to waste my time on this conversation, doesn't mean I'm intimidated by you. I eat fools like you for breakfast online & offline, equally. Noone runs me off anywhere. Send me packing? Haaaa! Are you high!?
Re: This Lady's Weight Loss Journey Photos Will Leave You Speechless by oyetpel(m): 6:11pm On May 22, 2017
themosthigh:

That is the problem with most of you village girls. What if she had surgery? What is wrong with that?
You have a tumor growing out of you, you can cut it out but she shouldn't have surgeries to remove excess potentially dangerous and porky fats.
You fail to understand that obesity is a sickness with complications far worst than many other stuffs and ought to be treated as such.

The weight loss is portrayed as a hard work, exercise induced weight loss, whereas the lady is showing us that the surgery she did worked.

So telling Nigerian ladies about is not good, how many people have money to do that kind of surgery in Nigeria, how many surgeons can perform this kind of surgery in Nigeria?
Re: This Lady's Weight Loss Journey Photos Will Leave You Speechless by BrutalJab: 6:30pm On May 22, 2017
ZarZar:

Dream on. Dude, seriously, if you think you're going to send me PACKING, then you must be sniffing fumes directly from your cheap Tiger generator. I'm not a coward. Just because I choose not to waste my time on this conversation, doesn't mean I'm intimidated by you. I eat fools like you for breakfast online & offline, equally. Noone runs me off anywhere. Send me packing? Haaaa! Are you high!?
You are a bloody coward.

U eat who for breakfast Hahahaha

do you want me to call Theson of Mark so he can cum over to rape and finish ur career here? grin

If you are bold enough then let's start the war here. Illiterate ashana
Re: This Lady's Weight Loss Journey Photos Will Leave You Speechless by Lionessza(f): 6:37pm On May 22, 2017
ZarZar:

I think baqhunywa nyani yazi zezi fumes , undecided.
Re: This Lady's Weight Loss Journey Photos Will Leave You Speechless by Nobody: 6:51pm On May 22, 2017
BrutalJab:

You are a bloody coward.

U eat who for breakfast Hahahaha

do you want me to call Theson of Mark so he can cum over to rape and finish ur career here? grin

If you are bold enough then let's start the war here. Illiterate ashana

LMFAO. Is that who you model your e-thug life after? Not enough confidence in your own abilities, you had to remind me of someone else because you think what? That, that'll send me running for the hills? Not going to happen. Yes, I had a run in with him, but I'm still here, aren't I? That should tell you that I'll leave only when I want to leave. You can call on him & all the deities of your village, nothing will ever make me deactivate until I'm ready to deactivate. You can bet your sorry life on that!

What war are you talking about? LOL! Let me tell you something, you're not in charge of that either. I'm in control of whether I get involved in an argument or not. Just to show you who is in charge of what I do, consider your next post to me a waste of time because I'll ignore it to the point where you doubt if you ever even submitted it. Trying to feel important on my expense. What nonsense! I've given you enough undue attention for the day, now you can go fill the void in your life with someone else's attention.

2 Likes

Re: This Lady's Weight Loss Journey Photos Will Leave You Speechless by BrutalJab: 6:53pm On May 22, 2017
ZarZar:

LMFAO. Is that who you model your e-thug life after? Not enough confidence in your own abilities, you had to remind me of someone else because you think what? That, that'll send me running for the hills? Not going to happen. Yes, I had a run in with him, but I'm still here, aren't I? That should tell you that I'll leave only when I want to leave. You can call on him & all the deities of your village, nothing will ever make me deactivate until I'm ready to deactivate. You can bet your sorry life on that!

What war are you talking about? LOL! Let me tell you something, you're not in charge of that either. I'm in control of whether I get involved in an argument or not. Just to show you who is in charge of what I do, consider your next post to me a waste of time because I'll ignore it to the point where you doubt if you ever even submitted it. Trying to feel important on my expense. What nonsense! I've given you enough undue attention for the day, now you go full the void in your life with someone else's attention.
Animal, don't run away. Come lemme teach you and your foolish dad some lessons.

Empty headed whoree from SA.
Re: This Lady's Weight Loss Journey Photos Will Leave You Speechless by Nobody: 6:56pm On May 22, 2017
Lionessza:

I think baqhunywa nyani yazi zezi fumes , undecided.

IKR smiley It just never ends, does it? Smh.

1 Like

Re: This Lady's Weight Loss Journey Photos Will Leave You Speechless by Lionessza(f): 7:03pm On May 22, 2017
ZarZar:

IKR smiley It just never ends, does it? Smh.

Lol funny I tell ya

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Latest Ankara Bum Shorts You Can Rock In 2016 / Man Was Spotted Wearing Pant In Lagos Traffic(photo) / "Beware Of 419 Branch Lagos": Oyibo Man Wore To A Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.