Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,574 members, 7,809,094 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:53 PM

Wife Of Uber Driver Responds, Defends Husband - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wife Of Uber Driver Responds, Defends Husband (35932 Views)

US Lesbian Lovers Kicked Out Of Uber For Kissing & Touching In Back Seat (Photo) / Nigerian Wife Defends Husband Who Asked A Single Lady For party On Twitter / Man Boasts Of Sleeping With His Ex In His Car; The Lady's Husband Responds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Of Uber Driver Responds, Defends Husband by T3Amo(f): 4:30pm On May 22, 2017
porozhniy:

Same rule should apply to Ms. Exs' narrative, that she accused him doesn't make it true either.

Ms. Ex could be separated from her husband when she met Mr. Uber.
Mr. Uber may have been unaware of that small fact.

In the run up to the U.S presidential election, faceless women turned up to accuse Trump of sexual assault so as to discredit him before the voting public.d

What makes Mr.Uber trash? We weren't there when the water passed under the bridge, so how would you ascertain if he was guilty or not?

If the so called girl was separated from her h
So called husband than what is the problem?

She has even denied it as well as her friends and even suggested that those with proof of the so called marriage and those who attended the so called marriage should come forward. Besides that's not the point.

The guy is trash because he is a despicable human being , abuser, leech and a gold digger.

About the second ladies comment a DNA test will prove it besides some friends of the lady( a guy BTW) confirmed it too.

Wrt Donald Trump the was truth to it and proof. Just because 99 were right and 1 was wrong does not mean that he didn't do it. Even if 1 was right is more than enough.

Perhaps you are like Shola and hence will never see how his behaviour is trash but Karma is real. What you do will always come back.

I won't have a debate about this so if that's what you looking for don't bother to quote me.

4 Likes

Re: Wife Of Uber Driver Responds, Defends Husband by logica(m): 4:31pm On May 22, 2017
Ah? Why is this one not long like the others?
Re: Wife Of Uber Driver Responds, Defends Husband by kaboninc(m): 4:45pm On May 22, 2017
megareal:
Wake up new wife, your hubby is a gold digger. Love still dey shack you so you can't see clearly yet.

Better tread with caution and stop swallowing everything he tells you.

This one shock me sef...listening to everything he tells her without at least trying to verify?? shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Uber Driver Responds, Defends Husband by Nobody: 5:24pm On May 22, 2017
geekybabe:

Well i av seen pictures of d guy. He is not dat fine. He is even fat. Huge turn off. Anyways..whatever rocks their boat.
Lols... grin . Don't let his wife see this. She will come after you and tell you being fat is the best thing that she has met his Dad grin

2 Likes

Re: Wife Of Uber Driver Responds, Defends Husband by MizAijay(f): 5:51pm On May 22, 2017
And yet AGAIN a woman had to respond and defend her husband over an allegation made by his ex...She didn't even allow the brother to say something first. She just had to fight for him. Madam Minister for Defence.
I wonder when women will learn sha.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Of Uber Driver Responds, Defends Husband by iamdapsyj(m): 6:10pm On May 22, 2017
kimbra:
"He has never raised his hand on a woman 'cause I saw the woman who trained him". How would you know when he just married you?, she should keep kwayet please!. grin

I have been enjoying her story until I saw that part and my eyes were just twitching.

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Uber Driver Responds, Defends Husband by iamdapsyj(m): 6:11pm On May 22, 2017
kimbra:
"He has never raised his hand on a woman 'cause I saw the woman who trained him". How would you know when he just married you?, she should keep kwayet please!. grin

I was enjoying her story until I saw that part and my eyes were just twitching.
Re: Wife Of Uber Driver Responds, Defends Husband by okeyben10: 6:27pm On May 22, 2017
Nalikedis:
what if the story stay the same after 50 years? Stop playing God. She loves her husband enough to defend him... That's good for her and not bad for us... Why wait to see her fail?

Very nice question: y wait to c her fail?
personally I don't think she knows d guy well enuf to come defend him. but if she luvs him enuf to and it gets better even fifty years from now, how's that bad for anybody?
y'all should just stop playing God wishing people evil just cos yu wanna b able to say:
we told her so

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Uber Driver Responds, Defends Husband by sircrabo: 7:15pm On May 22, 2017
This lady is really feeling on the winning side, I just hope things don't turn around for bad. Its when she begins to gt beatings of her life that she'll know there's an atom of truth in every statement.

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Uber Driver Responds, Defends Husband by Nobody: 7:42pm On May 22, 2017
To be honest, that statement alone made me sick. I knew there and then she was stupid.

kimbra:

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Uber Driver Responds, Defends Husband by Nobody: 7:43pm On May 22, 2017
Hahahahahaha. The lady is a naive mugu.

iamdapsyj:

I was enjoying her story until I saw that part and my eyes were just twitching.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Of Uber Driver Responds, Defends Husband by Nobody: 7:44pm On May 22, 2017
Haha. You're mean.

majekdom2:
Lols... grin . Don't let his wife see this. She will come after you and tell you being fat is the best thing that she has met his Dad grin
Re: Wife Of Uber Driver Responds, Defends Husband by Nobody: 7:48pm On May 22, 2017
You're a fool for this. I'm tempted to call you a bastard even.

bencarson007:
. .. And on a lighter note, they are called YORUBA DEMONS for a reason...may you and all our sisters never fall victim of a wrong relationship in Jesus name...Amen. #I-StandWithTheEx...
Re: Wife Of Uber Driver Responds, Defends Husband by bencarson007(m): 8:03pm On May 22, 2017
Nazeren:
You're a fool for this. I'm tempted to call you a bastard even.

. @Nazaren, I made a light joke with that comment and that was why I said '...ON A LIGHTER NOTE' and never meant to hurt anyone. I would have insulted you but I am too polished for that and BTW, shoe get size... We are not the same class. You just ended up making a fool out of yourself. Please don't quote me again I beg you...
Re: Wife Of Uber Driver Responds, Defends Husband by Nobody: 8:35pm On May 22, 2017
I lost you?? Did you say the guy was a demon or a Yoruba demon? Now, that's stupidity. Stupidity isn't class.

bencarson007:
. @Nazaren, I made a light joke with that comment and that was why I said '...ON A LIGHTER NOTE' and never meant to hurt anyone. I would have insulted you but I am too polished for that and BTW, shoe get size... We are not the same class. You just ended up making a fool out of yourself. Please don't quote me again I beg you...
Re: Wife Of Uber Driver Responds, Defends Husband by egopersonified(f): 8:46pm On May 22, 2017
three threads already, someone should mention me when they release part 4.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Of Uber Driver Responds, Defends Husband by porozhniy(m): 8:52pm On May 22, 2017
T3Amo:

If the so called girl was separated from her h
So called husband than what is the problem?

She has even denied it as well as her friends and even suggested that those with proof of the so called marriage and those who attended the so called marriage should come forward. Besides that's not the point.

The guy is trash because he is a despicable human being , abuser, leech and a gold digger.

About the second ladies comment a DNA test will prove it besides some friends of the lady( a guy BTW) confirmed it too.

Wrt Donald Trump the was truth to it and proof. Just because 99 were right and 1 was wrong does not mean that he didn't do it. Even if 1 was right is more than enough.

Perhaps you are like Shola and hence will never see how his behaviour is trash but Karma is real. What you do will always come back.

I won't have a debate about this so if that's what you looking for don't bother to quote me.

Obviously, it is lost on you that Mr. Uber can string together not so proud moments from her and term her unstable in a bid to paint her as a crazy, vindictive ex.
He can go further & get people to corroborate his claims.
Does that make his claims true? Absolutely not, that is simply COLD WAR 101.

My point being, when relationships crash, aggrieved parties tend to punch below the belt. There's a 50% chance Mr. Uber is guilty as charged, there's also a 50% chance it didn't happen as narrated. So whilst you chose to demonize him, I chose to remain objective.

Beside my mention you jumped into, I wasn't even judging Ms. Ex, I was on the side of the wife & her choice to defend her husband.
Re: Wife Of Uber Driver Responds, Defends Husband by Nobody: 9:37pm On May 22, 2017
Hahahaha. The gullible wife!! "He has never raised his hands on a woman because i have met his mother". My God!!!! Women!!! Why?? Nigerian women!! What the heck is wrong with y'all?? Why put yourselves through all these? Where did our parents get it wrong? I know where they got it wrong. When they keep shoving the word 'Marriage' down our throats!! Just look at how a fellow woman is embarrassing herself on social media. I am soooooo ashamed on her behalf. *covering my face in shame *

1st of all, a man eavesdrops on your conversation, then he hurriedly brings out his phone to prove to you, a stranger, that he schooled in the u.k out of the blues without you even showing some form of doubt. He even adds spice claiming he came out with distinction. Then he says his driver lost his father and so he decided to drive himself. And all this while, your brain didn't boot and reboot and reboot to let you know what format he was trying on you. I read your so called Uber love story and just shook my head because you really deserve the award for the most foolish woman on this planet earth. Do you know another female like you has come forward to say that your husband tried this same format with her but it didn't work? He even contacted her and tried to know why his format didn't work by asking her why she was quiet all through their convo, whether she had a bad day or something. The smart lady didn't even bother to reply him. That's a smart lady right there!! But you happen to fall mugu. Mugu must fall, man must wack. If i were you i will just keep my mouth shut!!! The embarrassment coming right in front of you is big o. Prepare yourself! You are in for a long sorrowful life in that marriage. I hope you were not the one that sponsored that wedding. If yes, get ready to cry your life out. I feel soooo sorry for nigerian women who consider marriage as oxygen. They always never end well with good men. What a pity! May God help our women and deliver them from mental slavery. The man don see better mugu!! Chai! Marriages of nowadays no get head again o.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Of Uber Driver Responds, Defends Husband by sirusX(m): 10:30pm On May 22, 2017
fuckerstard:

The rate which people go online to mess their lives up dey weak me, na she use her hand start all these saga. They must have forgotten that blogger seriously needs traffic.
Na she use her hand tag dem

Awon slay all single girls wey sabi me

2 Likes

Re: Wife Of Uber Driver Responds, Defends Husband by Nobody: 11:00pm On May 22, 2017
sirusX:

See her life outside.

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Uber Driver Responds, Defends Husband by Nobody: 11:08pm On May 22, 2017
Sophyrocks:
Hahahaha. The gullible wife!! "He has never raised his hands on a woman because i have met his mother". My God!!!! Women!!! Why?? Nigerian women!! What the heck is wrong with y'all?? Why put yourselves through all these? Where did our parents get it wrong? I know where they got it wrong. When they keep shoving the word 'Marriage' down our throats!! Just look at how a fellow woman is embarrassing herself on social media. I am soooooo ashamed on her behalf. *covering my face in shame *

1st of all, a man eavesdrops on your conversation, then he hurriedly brings out his phone to prove to you, a stranger, that he schooled in the u.k out of the blues without you even showing some form of doubt. He even adds spice claiming he came out with distinction. Then he says his driver lost his father and so he decided to drive himself. And all this while, your brain didn't boot and reboot and reboot to let you know what format he was trying on you. I read your so called Uber love story and just shook my head because you really deserve the award for the most foolish woman on this planet earth. Do you know another female like you has come forward to say that your husband tried this same format with her but it didn't work? He even contacted her and tried to know why his format didn't work by asking her why she was quiet all through their convo, whether she had a bad day or something. The smart lady didn't even bother to reply him. That's a smart lady right there!! But you happen to fall mugu. Mugu must fall, man must wack. If i were you i will just keep my mouth shut!!! The embarrassment coming right in front of you is big o. Prepare yourself! You are in for a long sorrowful life in that marriage. I hope you were not the one that sponsored that wedding. If yes, get ready to cry your life out. I feel soooo sorry for nigerian women who consider marriage as oxygen. They always never end well with good men. What a pity! May God help our women and deliver them from mental slavery. The man don see better mugu!! Chai! Marriages of nowadays no get head again o.

You rock!

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Uber Driver Responds, Defends Husband by 1234IKECHhukwu: 1:08am On May 23, 2017
galaxy2020:
Chai common Uber driver, na so husband scarce for naija?
na so my dear, even the common uber driver no common b/cos some people no see am .
Re: Wife Of Uber Driver Responds, Defends Husband by Fhowe: 3:55am On May 23, 2017
this woman never know anything her account go soon do WAWUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Re: Wife Of Uber Driver Responds, Defends Husband by alolimet: 6:14am On May 23, 2017
For those saying the lady was married. True or not, no one knows. But when he was getting financial support from the lady he didnt realize she was married, no be so? Spare us the lies

2 Likes

Re: Wife Of Uber Driver Responds, Defends Husband by Nobody: 8:50am On May 23, 2017
sirusX:

OMG OMG OMG!!! She tagged almost all the gossip blogs. Women! Architects of their own misfortune. She will never forget this moment all the days of her life. She will live to curse this day she made this blunder! The Internet never forgets!

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Uber Driver Responds, Defends Husband by Nobody: 8:58am On May 23, 2017
alolimet:
For those saying the lady was married. True or not, no one knows. But when he was getting financial support from the lady he didnt realize she was married, no be so? Spare us the lies

A wise woman never believes stories from a man about another woman. Its a lie. The Ex has come out to debunk the claims. How can a married woman openly release this sort of can of worms when she knows she is married? How can a married woman date a man for 5 yrs and expect marriage? Does that make sense at all? Married men even deny their wives and children just so they can slide in between the legs of single ladies. A hungry man will say and do anything to feed. The man and his family are involved in milking the lady dry. They all ganged up and made up that marriage story and fed it to the gullible bride and she took it hook line and sinker. The man don see better maga.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Five Most Annoying First~date Questions / I Asked Her, Can't Your Parent Provide Basic Needs? Are My Wrong? / Why Your Boyfriend May Not Be In A Hurry To Become Your Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.