Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,388 members, 7,808,371 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:05 AM

Forever Living Products - The Best Opportunity In The World - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forever Living Products - The Best Opportunity In The World (103702 Views)

Forever Living Product - Is It A Scam? / Who Knows About Forever Living Products? / Forever Living Products! Looking For A Job? Tired Of Your Job? Read This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forever Living Products - The Best Opportunity In The World by YME4(m): 1:34pm On Jan 14, 2010
Hello Folks, I have set up this topic to hear both success and crash stories from PERSONAL EXPERIENCES with forever Living Products - FLP.

I was introduced to the concept a few years ago and crashed out due to personal reasons. I have since returned and absolutely determined to reach the very highest top.

I sincerely believe it is the BEST opportunity out there; very much risk free as it doesn't require much capital. What do you know about this company and what are your personal experiences? Please share.
Re: Forever Living Products - The Best Opportunity In The World by naijacutee(f): 6:18am On Jan 15, 2010
My mum became a marketer for them because she used their health supplements on a regular basis, and found buying as a marketer was cheaper than buying as an end customer. They offered incentives for recruiting people to do the same, so she recruited people and was earning a pertentage of however much they spent. Eventually though, she discovered another company - Swissgarde which had a similar structure - They sold health supplements through network marketing. However, she found that Swissgarde products contained a higher concentration of the effective ingredients. Besides, they pay they distributors cheques every month - Not small cheques, but hundreds of thousands each month! Plus they organise overseas trips for their top distributors. My mum is very good at talking to people, and she knows a bit about medicine so she ended up being I think the 3rd (or 5th - I can't remember) highest achiever in 2008, so she was sent to Hong Kong on a company sponsored holiday, three months ago. Needless to say, I asked her to recruit me, but they haven't got a program in Europe so I can't join :-(
Re: Forever Living Products - The Best Opportunity In The World by YME4(m): 4:00pm On Jan 15, 2010
That would make Swissgard a much smaller probably younger company seeing that their trading territory is very limited while FLP trades in over 145 countries worldwide. Congratulations to your mum on her achievements, but I'm sure she would have earned more with FLP because I know that FLP have a well structured and highly compensating system in place and yes, they do award all expenses paid international trips with spending money amongst other numerous incentives to all members who qualify not just a selected few of the very top. As for you, since you can't work with your mum, perhaps you can join me grin

Anyway, thanks for sharing.
Re: Forever Living Products - The Best Opportunity In The World by mirabell: 1:40pm On Jan 21, 2010
Heard their products are nice and effective though I have not used them myself.

I have Goita on my neck and someone recommended their products, dont know if I should try it.
am still yet to consider it.
Re: Forever Living Products - The Best Opportunity In The World by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jan 21, 2010
Depends on how you look at MLM.

Was once a distributor. Bought their products and sold some. Being interested in losing weight then, I went for those supplements that addressed that, and really, I was not disappointed; except for the hole it burnt in my pocket. Products are quite effective, but really on the expensive side.

However, on the MLM side, I made no progress. I believe that these MLM's success rate in Naija are at an all-time low, cos people have learnt to not be deceived by the various 'success' stories. Look instead at the drop-off rate, unbelievable, if you ask me! Same goes for any other MLMs in Naija. Methink they always promise unrealistic stuff, only for you to find out that all are lies. The top earners are more likely to be the first ones to 'discover' it, before others, and they subsequently 'build' their success on the sweat and labor of newbies.

In anycase, it's your choice.
Re: Forever Living Products - The Best Opportunity In The World by healthyyou: 8:42am On Jul 28, 2011
This is an old thread smiley. However, as a FLP distributor, I had to respond to clear a few misconceptions about the Forever Living Products business opportunity.

Forever Living Products is a legitimate business. Therefore, like every other legit business, it needs time to grow. It is not a "get rich quick" scheme and you will not make millions overnight.  If a would-be sponsor tells you that they are making millions, you can ask them to prove it.

The products are excellent and although nothing sells itself, FLP, is quite easy to sell because they work.

The beauty of FLP is that you can work at it on your own terms. Full time or part time. Some join for a little extra income, while some join because they see it as an opportunity to start their own business, and eventually quit their day jobs.

Remember, you need to treat your business as a business. Otherwise, it will fail.

1 Like

Re: Forever Living Products - The Best Opportunity In The World by remoranger(m): 10:44am On Aug 03, 2011
you can get all the information you want at http://www.hpgafrica.com it is the personal website of the number one flp distributor in africa. Mr John Ekperigin. You can also view his testimonial and that of others(http://www.hpgafrica.com/testimonials/index.php) who have benefited from forever living products. he is also on facebook http://www.facebook.com/hpgafrica and twitter http://www.twitter.com/hpgafrica
Re: Forever Living Products - The Best Opportunity In The World by vonskyes(m): 9:11pm On Nov 05, 2014
I just joined FLP last month although I have heard about it for a long time. I think its a good business but there's no business without its own challenges. FLP has it challenges which includes, the start up capital ( for low-income earners or unemployed), inviting people to join up and being able to sell the products to maximize profit. Well I have heard all sort of stories but I am deeply motivated my the likes of Mr John and Kikelomo Apeji. Their success stories are so inspiring which gave me the determination never to give up until I get to the top.
I am currently working on a system that will solve the challenge of the start up capital and having to sell products for people who are ready to join but can't afford to. Hoping it will be a breakthrough.
Re: Forever Living Products - The Best Opportunity In The World by jahlove4jah: 10:18pm On Dec 06, 2014
vonskyes:
I just joined FLP last month although I have heard about it for a long time. I think its a good business but there's no business without its own challenges. FLP has it challenges which includes, the start up capital ( for low-income earners or unemployed), inviting people to join up and being able to sell the products to maximize profit. Well I have heard all sort of stories but I am deeply motivated my the likes of Mr John and Kikelomo Apeji. Their success stories are so inspiring which gave me the determination never to give up until I get to the top.
I am currently working on a system that will solve the challenge of the start up capital and having to sell products for people who are ready to join but can't afford to. Hoping it will be a breakthrough.
can you help me know the cost of this products and how i can get them around Onitsha or asaba.
1. Aloe berry nectar
2.garlic thyme
3. bee propolis
4. absorbent c
5. lycium plus
6. ehinacea supreme.
i am not so sure with the spellings/
also. how many tablets is contained in each and what are the dosages?
thanks
Re: Forever Living Products - The Best Opportunity In The World by nekyluch(f): 11:59pm On Dec 06, 2014
I am an Flp distributor in asaba. call / whatsapp 08086107646 lets talk
Re: Forever Living Products - The Best Opportunity In The World by ReduceWeight(m): 3:22pm On Jul 24, 2016
Am a distributor of Foreverliving Products. You can reach me through 08136903541

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Charles Chuck Feeney Fulfills Dream To Die Poor, Gives ₦3.48 Trillion To Charity / Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version / Lady Returns N860,000 Mistakenly Transferred To Her Account (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.