Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,150 members, 7,780,102 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:40 AM

Ways To Make A Guy Like You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ways To Make A Guy Like You (1884 Views)

Ladies: Never Make Out With A Guy Like This... / Girls Can You Date A Guy Like This For A Million Naira Per Month / Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ways To Make A Guy Like You by bamisepeters(m): 12:07pm On May 22, 2017
What are ways to make a guy like you?

This is one big question for serious minded ladies and those who have started making decisions for themselves and not babies.

Let me teach you how to do it as i am sure you want him not just to like you but to love you.

You don't need a full dictionary before you get a man unlike woman. But you need to be sure if he is not in a relationship already so as not to waste your time and cause a big fight.

For you to get the attention of any guy you need to

1. Look decent and attractive:

This is not just for the guy you wish to get his attraction but on a general note. Also, there is difference between looking attractive and adding decency to being attractive.

It is not when you dress half naked that you look attractive unless if you want a guy that will just feast on you.

Colour combination and decent look will get you a good guy to like you.

2. Make yourself available:

When i mean available i am not saying you should turn to sex object.

Let him see you often, start a conversation with him and if possible, an emotional conversation.

3. Get to know him:

You have looked attractive and able to make yourself available most times, you need to also learn about him.

When you start conversations don't be the subject always, let him too talk about himself, learn to like things around him and if possible, make people around him happy and important.

4. Contact him:

It is not only the physical communication that will make him like you.

Talk to him on social networks too call him once in a while. If after you have called him twice accuse him the third time of not contacting you back lightly.

If you have done the above you will learn to more from him on how to get him.

Please you can add yours, your comment is important to me.

Source: http://bamisepeters..com.ng/2017/05/what-are-ways-to-make-guy-like-you.html

Re: Ways To Make A Guy Like You by Fuckshiit: 12:09pm On May 22, 2017
fûcking suck his dîçk

1 Like

Re: Ways To Make A Guy Like You by Nobody: 12:13pm On May 22, 2017
All you just mentioned is about the superficial. Getting someone to like/love you goes beyond the physical.

2 Likes

Re: Ways To Make A Guy Like You by Davidgrey: 12:23pm On May 22, 2017
kimbra:
All you just mentioned is about the superficial. Getting someone to like you goes beyond the physical
That's a very naive thing to say! undecided

When you meet/come across a person the only things that spike your interest are the person's physical attributes

What you said isn't socially practical!

6 Likes

Re: Ways To Make A Guy Like You by CKDavid: 12:25pm On May 22, 2017

1 Like

Re: Ways To Make A Guy Like You by Nobody: 12:31pm On May 22, 2017
Davidgrey:
That's a very naive thing to say! undecided

When you meet/come across a person the only things that spike your interest are the person's physical attributes

What you said isn't socially practical!
I remember saying what he mentioned is the superficial. But, in order to have a lasting bond with anyone "Character" and one's "Mindset" to things comes into play. So tell me what's naive about what I said?.

2 Likes

Re: Ways To Make A Guy Like You by Nobody: 12:39pm On May 22, 2017

Another one
Re: Ways To Make A Guy Like You by baZOOKer: 12:41pm On May 22, 2017
Just show up nakkedd with vodka or gin, den cook good ass chicken sause
Re: Ways To Make A Guy Like You by Nobody: 12:44pm On May 22, 2017
Look decent and attractive
Make yourself attractive
Get to know him
Make yourself available
Contact him
That is most definitely an olosho manifesto volume 1.
In genuine relationships ,there is a lot more to attraction adding Mary Kay is not one of them. You don't make yourself attractive, in your natural form you are attraction. Be you.
Re: Ways To Make A Guy Like You by ebimarian: 12:46pm On May 22, 2017
CKDavid:
Gbam....na zo
Re: Ways To Make A Guy Like You by Davidgrey: 12:57pm On May 22, 2017
kimbra:
I remember saying what he mentioned is the superficial. But, in order to have a lasting bond with anyone "Character" and one's "Mindset" to things comes into play. So tell me what's naive about what I said?.
If expanded your point like this initially, I wouldn’t be having this conversation with you

You can only like someone by being Attracted to them and "Attraction is a physical thing"

We all try to be civil, pushing the school of thought that its more than that but all hypocrisy aside we all care about the persons physical attributes

Case in point, when you meet a guy you don’t see his “character and mindset” you see his features

You are instantly drawn to his physical attributes, His character and mindset is what maintains your interest later.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ways To Make A Guy Like You by Nobody: 1:03pm On May 22, 2017
Davidgrey:
If expanded your point like this initially, I wouldn’t be having this conversation with you

You can only like someone by being Attracted to them and "Attraction is a physical thing"

We all try to be civil, pushing the school of thought that its more than that but all hypocrisy aside we all care about the persons physical attributes

Case in point, when you meet a guy you don’t see his “character and mindset” you see his features

You are instantly drawn to his physical attributes, His character and mindset is what maintains your interest later.
Touché.
Re: Ways To Make A Guy Like You by siie: 1:15pm On May 22, 2017
spit on d D. Dahz all.. cool
Re: Ways To Make A Guy Like You by Nobody: 1:30pm On May 22, 2017
Persin wey no get girlfriend dey advice others.

Re: Ways To Make A Guy Like You by Fmartin(m): 1:35pm On May 22, 2017
cheesy
Re: Ways To Make A Guy Like You by Nobody: 10:42pm On May 22, 2017
It all boils down to your "victim's" personality . I used "victim" because of the act of manipulation involved! why force / manipulate a person to like you? . Back to my point, Humans are different, what moves us, what makes us, our personalities are not the same. Some people are visual in nature( they are moved by what they see) while some people are auditory ( move by what they hear).

A sapiosexual for example will place intelligence above physical features if he or she is to choose a partner. "Attraction goes beyond the physical" ! . That is why even the blinds fall in love. The phrases " I fell in love with her voice" , "Her intelligence attracted me to her" etc have been used several times by people. That suggests you don't have to meet someone to like someone. Some people get attracted without meeting.

I think the first step in this art of seduction should be knowing who your " prey" is . Then other things follows suit !

cc Kimbra
Davidgrey!
Re: Ways To Make A Guy Like You by Nobody: 10:46pm On May 22, 2017
RuthDaniels:
[b] It all boils down to your "victim's" personality . I used "victim" because of the act of manipulation involved! why force / manipulate a person to like you? . Back to my point, Humans are different, what moves us, what makes us, our personalities are not the same. Some people are visual in nature( they are moved by what they see) while some people are auditory ( move by what they hear).

A sapiosexual for example will place intelligence above physical features if he or she is to choose a partner. "Attraction goes beyond the physical" ! . That is why even the blinds fall in love. The phrases " I fell in love with her voice" , "Her intelligence attracted me to her" etc have been used several times by people. That suggests you don't have to meet someone to like someone. Some people get attracted without meeting.

I think the first step in this art of seduction should be knowing who your " prey" is . Then other things follows suit !

cc Ki.mbra tongue
[/b]
You have a point.
Re: Ways To Make A Guy Like You by Davidgrey: 8:58pm On May 23, 2017
RuthDaniels:
It all boils down to your "victim's" personality . I used "victim" because of the act of manipulation involved! why force / manipulate a person to like you? . Back to my point, Humans are different, what moves us, what makes us, our personalities are not the same. Some people are visual in nature( they are moved by what they see) while some people are auditory ( move by what they hear).

cc Kim/bra
David/grey!
Sapiosexual ideologue is an illusion that has not be proven to be socially practical

We all want to believe that we are not "vain" but the reality is that.....We all are!

Your highlighted "blind-man analogy" is flawed because his options are limited(you work with what you have)

Same way another optimist will say that he fell in-love with her touch

These connections are what we all want to believe in but reality is not an illusion.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ways To Make A Guy Like You by fineboynl(m): 9:12pm On May 23, 2017
Raine80:
Look decent and attractive
Make yourself attractive
Get to know him
Make yourself available
Contact him
That is most definitely an olosho manifesto volume 1.
In genuine relationships ,there is a lot more to attraction adding Mary Kay is not one of them. You don't make yourself attractive, in your natural form you are attraction. Be you.
is that actually you on profile?
Re: Ways To Make A Guy Like You by Nobody: 10:19pm On May 23, 2017
Davidgrey:
Sapiosexual ideologue is an illusion that has not be proven to be socially practical

We all want to believe that we are not "vain" but the reality is that.....We all are!

Your highlighted "blind-man analogy" is flawed because his options are limited(you work with what you have)

Same way another optimist will say that he fell in-love with her touch

These connections are what we all want to believe in but reality is not an illusion.
Sapiosexuality is yet another sexual orientation like asexual, pansexual amidst others. The fact that the terminology is new doesn't mean the act is too. It is not an illusion rather another sexual abnormality. Some ladies get wet seeing a nerd, while some guys get turned on listening to an intelligent lady. it's all in the brain! We tend to fight something we don't understand!

Getting attracted to someone base on physical attributes isn't vanity either!. It is how humans are wired, we are formed to be moved by what we see. The diversity is an outcome of our experiences, environments , backgrounds and social influences.

Do we pick whom to get attracted to? The blinded just like the unblinded have no power to choose who he gets attracted too. He has the power only to curb or control unwanted attractions. People who see too sometimes act blind to physical attributes to know who the person really is.

The point is, to say attraction is based on physical attributes is totally wrong! Some people get to like someone online without seeing them !.
Re: Ways To Make A Guy Like You by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:40pm On May 23, 2017
RuthDaniels:
Sapiosexuality is yet another sexual orientation like asexual, pansexual amidst others. The fact that the terminology is new doesn't mean the act is too. It is not an illusion rather another sexual abnormality. Some ladies get wet seeing a nerd, while some guys get turned on listening to an intelligent lady. it's all in the brain! We tend to fight something we don't understand!

Getting attracted to someone base on physical attributes isn't vanity either!. It is how humans are wired, we are formed to be moved by what we see. The diversity is an outcome of our experiences, environments , backgrounds and social influences.

Do we pick whom to get attracted to? The blinded just like the unblinded have no power to choose who he gets attracted too. He has the power only to curb or control unwanted attractions. People who see too sometimes act blind to physical attributes to know who the person really is.

The point is, to say attraction is based on physical attributes is totally wrong! Some people get to like someone online without seeing them !.
Ruth, what is it?
Re: Ways To Make A Guy Like You by Nobody: 10:44pm On May 23, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Ruth, what is it?
Lol!

playing around with the "word" or does it define you?
Re: Ways To Make A Guy Like You by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:46pm On May 23, 2017
RuthDaniels:
Lol!

playing around with the "word" or does it define you?
Just let me be.
Re: Ways To Make A Guy Like You by Nobody: 10:51pm On May 23, 2017
kimbra:
All you just mentioned is about the superficial. Getting someone to like/love you goes beyond the physical.

one spiritual girl spotted

na una dy carry man sperm go give ifa make d man like u abi

issorite

Re: Ways To Make A Guy Like You by Davidgrey: 1:25pm On May 24, 2017
RuthDaniels:

Getting attracted to someone base on physical attributes isn't vanity either!. It is how humans are wired, we are formed to be moved by what we see.The diversity is an outcome of our experiences, environments , backgrounds and social influences.

[b] There is nothing factual about sapiosexuality!

Sapiosexuals have been proven to be hypocrites

Common examples of sapiosexuals are usually people that are "Conventionally attractive"

I expect to see a very beautiful model married to an ugly man for his "mind" then this illusion will be given a second thought

The concept of this "hypocritical orientation" is to inadvertently blame someone for their looks

Intelligence is "Important" to anyone seeking a non-casual relationship

Same way Character, features….etc matter to people

These are basic attributes that people value with varying importance

Question is ……Given how we all tend to have varying validation for attributes desired from the opposite sex, is there any sense behind sapiosexual ideologue?

Society tends blame people for superficial things( looks, money and power ) yet we all crave this things some openly, most in the closet, Guess it’s man's hypocritical way of putting check on things to make them balance themselves out

Intelligence is a "basic requirement" that should be desired by anyone seeking a partner saying that it's a "Prioritized attribute" is childish crap!
[/b]

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ways To Make A Guy Like You by gab264(m): 1:48pm On May 24, 2017
God fearing and Good character.
Re: Ways To Make A Guy Like You by Slaybabe(f): 7:35pm On Jul 07, 2017
undecided undecided
Re: Ways To Make A Guy Like You by idonmad3: 3:17pm On Aug 25, 2017
Fuckshiit:
fûcking suck his dîçk
Bleep true

(1) (Reply)

Help! My Cousine(a Pastor) Is In Love With a Native Doctor's Daughter / Some Ladies Are So Mean - Photo / Ladies You Have The Chance To Pick One Out Of Three Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.