Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,781 members, 7,802,418 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:05 PM

JAMB. Wrote 2017 Jamb And I Am Tired Of Writing Jamb,i Need Admission &direction - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB. Wrote 2017 Jamb And I Am Tired Of Writing Jamb,i Need Admission &direction (1470 Views)

I Got 193 In JAMB I Want To Study Medicine In Uniport, What Do I Do? (pic / JAMB: I Need Help On Subjects Combination For Business Administration / UTME 2017: JAMB Clarifies Position, Says Awaiting Results Candidates Can Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

JAMB. Wrote 2017 Jamb And I Am Tired Of Writing Jamb,i Need Admission &direction by digexperts2013: 12:14pm On May 22, 2017
I have been writing Jamb since 2013 and i have not been able to gain admission because of lack of space in my choice of institution. I still wrote this year 2017 to keep trying.

I just read in the news that my school of choice UNI ILORIN had 104,000 students writing Jamb to fill the school's 10,000 space.

I am afraid because I don't know what my fate will be.

In fact I am tired of this jamb thing. Thank God that there is an ongoing debate on whether to scap jamb.

Please, I need advice on what to do in order not to kill the quest for knowledge in me and to become a great person tomorrow.

Thanks.
Re: JAMB. Wrote 2017 Jamb And I Am Tired Of Writing Jamb,i Need Admission &direction by Kendzyma(m): 1:15pm On May 22, 2017
If you score high enough and surpass the cutoff.. You wunt have problem with competition or space.
Re: JAMB. Wrote 2017 Jamb And I Am Tired Of Writing Jamb,i Need Admission &direction by smartanthony5: 1:41pm On May 22, 2017
its not a matter of scoring very high. Guy its a matter of connection and prayer. Op just be prayerful. Oh, what would be the fate of 94000 candidate,nawa o.
Re: JAMB. Wrote 2017 Jamb And I Am Tired Of Writing Jamb,i Need Admission &direction by digexperts2013: 2:05pm On May 22, 2017
I normally score high but since 3 years now they have not given me admission.
Re: JAMB. Wrote 2017 Jamb And I Am Tired Of Writing Jamb,i Need Admission &direction by Harry4cas(m): 2:41pm On May 22, 2017
digexperts2013:
perhaps it's high time you killed two birds with a sling and a single stone.

REMEDIAL or IJMB is the next best alternative you've got to enter UNILORIN.
Re: JAMB. Wrote 2017 Jamb And I Am Tired Of Writing Jamb,i Need Admission &direction by BiafraBushBoy(m): 4:20pm On May 22, 2017
What is your course of choice?
Re: JAMB. Wrote 2017 Jamb And I Am Tired Of Writing Jamb,i Need Admission &direction by digexperts2013: 5:04pm On May 22, 2017
My course of study is accounting
Re: JAMB. Wrote 2017 Jamb And I Am Tired Of Writing Jamb,i Need Admission &direction by hunter47(m): 5:36pm On May 22, 2017
Op Are you tired of jamb's wahala Are you tired of failing jamb due to one problem or the other?? Don't be depressed all hope isn't lost. There is an alternative way to gain admission into the University without jamb. This alternative is called IJMB (interim joint matriculation board) better known as A level. For more information contact Mr Abraham on WhatsApp:09033999244. It is legit dis one sef na admission into 200 level
Re: JAMB. Wrote 2017 Jamb And I Am Tired Of Writing Jamb,i Need Admission &direction by Nobody: 5:49pm On May 22, 2017
Unilorin is a corrupt family cycle school. If you are not from north, your chance is very slim even if you beat their cutoff. Change to schools like UI or Unilag, they have transparent admission process and will admit you if you meet or beat their cutoff point. Also, change to a less competitive course.
Good luck!
Re: JAMB. Wrote 2017 Jamb And I Am Tired Of Writing Jamb,i Need Admission &direction by holywahala19(m): 7:15pm On May 22, 2017
nonsense.
is there any country by the name Nigeria?

I live in Trafford, UK .
I drive Bentley 2030 model.
I'm rich my people.
Re: JAMB. Wrote 2017 Jamb And I Am Tired Of Writing Jamb,i Need Admission &direction by Blacquin(f): 10:44pm On May 22, 2017
digexperts2013:
must u go to ilorin,y nut do change of institution
Re: JAMB. Wrote 2017 Jamb And I Am Tired Of Writing Jamb,i Need Admission &direction by wisdomwura: 11:02pm On May 22, 2017
Since you want to study accounting or any other social or management science course, you should start with ICAN-ATS which is the Accounting Technicians West Africa of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria ICAN.

The ATS is the platform where O Level holders SSCE can begin and in 1 and half year you will complete the ATS and obtain AAT certificate which you can use to secure 200 level admission in any university to study accounting. You can also use it to work.

In 1 year after obtaining the AAT certificate, you will complete the ICAN professional exams and become a chartered accountant.

So, instead of doing IJMB, do ICAN while waiting for admission.

The ICAN program can be continued in any state in Nigeria.

Contact Global Focus Initiative Company, an ICAN accredited tuition centre on 08105496912.

Also, find attached their flyer.

Re: JAMB. Wrote 2017 Jamb And I Am Tired Of Writing Jamb,i Need Admission &direction by olukaygold(m): 6:56am On May 24, 2017
Guy change to Ekiti state University, Ado ekiti(EKSU),I'm also in your shoes sometimes ago,I sat for jamb for a good 6years,aspiring University of Ilorin,their was years that I even scored 243 and 272,2014 and 2015 respectively, but no adminsion,I was putting for History and international studies a less-vying course...Unilorin nearly destroyed my life aborted my mission,infact,I nearly kill myself if not they advised me that (anyone that's gonna tall,his legs must be slim) but my brother,Unilorin is who you know,unilorin doesn't depend on merit.call or message me on 0...8...1...6...2...9...0...7...6...7...812345 to enlighten you more about EKSU,but admission is guaranteed.
digexperts2013:
I have been writing Jamb since 2013 and i have not been able to gain admission because of lack of space in my choice of institution. I still wrote this year 2017 to keep trying.

I just read in the news that my school of choice UNI ILORIN had 104,000 students writing Jamb to fill the school's 10,000 space.

I am afraid because I don't know what my fate will be.

In fact I am tired of this jamb thing. Thank God that there is an ongoing debate on whether to scap jamb.

Please, I need advice on what to do in order not to kill the quest for knowledge in me and to become a great person tomorrow.

Thanks.
Guy change to Ekiti state University, Ado ekiti(EKSU),I'm also in your shoes sometimes ago,I sat for jamb for a good 6years,aspiring University of Ilorin,their was years that I even scored 243 and 272,2014 and 2015 respectively, but no adminsion,I was putting for History and international studies a less-vying course...Unilorin nearly destroyed my life aborted my mission,infact,I nearly kill myself if not they advised me that (anyone that's gonna tall,his legs must be slim) but my brother,Unilorin is who you know,unilorin doesn't depend on merit.call or message me on 0...8...1...6...2...9...0...7...6...7...812345 to enlighten you more about EKSU,but admission is guaranteed.
Re: JAMB. Wrote 2017 Jamb And I Am Tired Of Writing Jamb,i Need Admission &direction by NLProblemChild(m): 8:01am On May 24, 2017
digexperts2013:
na only u!
Re: JAMB. Wrote 2017 Jamb And I Am Tired Of Writing Jamb,i Need Admission &direction by Nobody: 2:55pm On May 24, 2017
if u need a genuine admission change it to AAU Ekpoma . Edo state. n any poly in south I will help u.contact me if interested
Re: JAMB. Wrote 2017 Jamb And I Am Tired Of Writing Jamb,i Need Admission &direction by digexperts2013: 1:43pm On May 25, 2017
Thank you for proposing to help with admission if I can change to Ekiti or AAU.

I am considering it and will contact you via your mobile lines.

Thank.
olukaygold:
Guy change to Ekiti state University, Ado ekiti(EKSU),I'm also in your shoes sometimes ago,I sat for jamb for a good 6years,aspiring University of Ilorin,their was years that I even scored 243 and 272,2014 and 2015 respectively, but no adminsion,I was putting for History and international studies a less-vying course...Unilorin nearly destroyed my life aborted my mission,infact,I nearly kill myself if not they advised me that (anyone that's gonna tall,his legs must be slim) but my brother,Unilorin is who you know,unilorin doesn't depend on merit.call or message me on 0...8...1...6...2...9...0...7...6...7...812345 to enlighten you more about EKSU,but admission is guaranteed.Guy change to Ekiti state University, Ado ekiti(EKSU),I'm also in your shoes sometimes ago,I sat for jamb for a good 6years,aspiring University of Ilorin,their was years that I even scored 243 and 272,2014 and 2015 respectively, but no adminsion,I was putting for History and international studies a less-vying course...Unilorin nearly destroyed my life aborted my mission,infact,I nearly kill myself if not they advised me that (anyone that's gonna tall,his legs must be slim) but my brother,Unilorin is who you know,unilorin doesn't depend on merit.call or message me on 0...8...1...6...2...9...0...7...6...7...812345 to enlighten you more about EKSU,but admission is guaranteed.
Glamourv:
if u need a genuine admission change it to AAU Ekpoma . Edo state. n any poly in south I will help u.contact me if interested

(1) (Reply)

Closure Of Federal University Dutsin-ma Fudma / Examine The Significance Of Population And Territory In The Evolution Of Stateho / Gene Therapy: Concept, Application And Prospects For The Next Generation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.