Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,355 members, 7,800,708 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:56 AM

How Fayose And Tinubu Reacted To Moji Olaiya's Burial - Olukayode Salako - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Fayose And Tinubu Reacted To Moji Olaiya's Burial - Olukayode Salako (62289 Views)

Bola Tinubu And Adunoluwa Farombi, Moji Olaiya's Daughter Meet (Photos) / Moji Olaiya's Last Post On Instagram Before Her Death (Photos) / OluKayode Salako: 'Stop Reporting Me To Foluke Daramola, My Wife' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Fayose And Tinubu Reacted To Moji Olaiya's Burial - Olukayode Salako by TriumphJohnson(m): 1:48pm On May 22, 2017
Founder Coordinator of Change Agents of Nigeria Network (CANN), Olukayode Salako thanked Asiwaju Bola Hammed Tinubu for sponsoring the Burial of Moji Olaiya, especially the transporting of the corpse back to Nigeria, He wrote that the burial committee called Governor Ayo Fayose and he responded that he doesn't know any Moji Olaiya.

He wrote:

WHEN SUCH A MAN OF CRUDE, DIRTY CHARACTER AND ORIENTATION IS IN CHARGE OF LEADERSHIP AND POWER .

Burial Committee:
Your Excellency, Moji Olaiya is dead and as an ambassador of your state, we would appreciate your support to fly her corpse back to Nigeria for befitting burial

Governor:
Who is Moji?! I don't know any Moji. Please, stop disturbing my phone!

What an aberration!
What an akwardness and crudity in leadership!
Meanwhile,

Thank you Asiwaju Bola Hammed Tinubu for always proving it that you remain among the only few reasonable, reliable and benevolent fathers of the Yoruba nation ever since.

Moji's remains are coming back home.

Thank you Jagaban!
Thank you all well meaning Nigerians who have contributed in one way or the other.
Thank you sir!

What a man with such a large heart!

SOURCE: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/05/olukayode-salako-how-fayose-and-tinubu.html

6 Likes

Re: How Fayose And Tinubu Reacted To Moji Olaiya's Burial - Olukayode Salako by webincomeplus(m): 2:05pm On May 22, 2017
It's not surprising (I mean Fayose's conduct). There's no "ponmo" to be cut and no "okada" to ride. That's some people's hero, and some people's mini-god.

111 Likes 9 Shares

Re: How Fayose And Tinubu Reacted To Moji Olaiya's Burial - Olukayode Salako by neutrotoba(m): 3:37pm On May 22, 2017
So why is it all over the news that Ekiti state government halted the burial?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Fayose And Tinubu Reacted To Moji Olaiya's Burial - Olukayode Salako by admax(m): 3:37pm On May 22, 2017
I dont like Fayose a bit but wouldn't support such blackmail against him. Is Moji Olaiya of blessed memory ,Awolowo or Azikwe that eveybody must know?

If it has not been politically hijacked, why berating Fayose in the same vain praising Tinubu?

Tinubu's money is our money, he diversified Lagos state money for his personal use hence amassing stupendous wealth. (Fayose too isn't a saint)

247 Likes 21 Shares

Re: How Fayose And Tinubu Reacted To Moji Olaiya's Burial - Olukayode Salako by viciscute: 3:38pm On May 22, 2017
afonja everuwhere

1 Like

Re: How Fayose And Tinubu Reacted To Moji Olaiya's Burial - Olukayode Salako by Kadejo(m): 3:38pm On May 22, 2017
Stop it
Re: How Fayose And Tinubu Reacted To Moji Olaiya's Burial - Olukayode Salako by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:38pm On May 22, 2017
Fayose is 100% right.

Why should he use public fund to fly Moji to Nigeria? Even if Moji is a civil servant, was she on government duty in the USA before her demise?

Should government now take responsibility of the burial of every citizen?

Well Done Fayose, I would have done same IF I was in your shoe.

202 Likes 14 Shares

Re: How Fayose And Tinubu Reacted To Moji Olaiya's Burial - Olukayode Salako by Tokziby: 3:38pm On May 22, 2017
I wont be so quick to judge Fayose on this one (though i dont like him) but i blame his P.A who could have at least verify who she was. It is not possible for u to keep tab on the name of every actors in Nollywood or Hollywood. Some people just watch it for fun and not minding the actual names of the actor. I wont be surprised if my dad does not know her name but may recognize the face. Men has more pressing issues to think about and only watch movies to ease of stress.

RIP to Moji...

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Fayose And Tinubu Reacted To Moji Olaiya's Burial - Olukayode Salako by Nobody: 3:39pm On May 22, 2017

but I don't even know the lady

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Fayose And Tinubu Reacted To Moji Olaiya's Burial - Olukayode Salako by lockupnop: 3:39pm On May 22, 2017
lipsrsealed

APC failed promises has killed many Nigerians

Buhari said we can all leave the country angry

No good hospital so she left for delivery what Nigeria FG can't provide angry if Tinubu pay her ...na same same

Remember Fayose is omo ijoba too Federal government pikin

undecided

May her soul rest in peace

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Fayose And Tinubu Reacted To Moji Olaiya's Burial - Olukayode Salako by ULSHERLAN(m): 3:39pm On May 22, 2017
Jagaban always jagaban

1 Like

Re: How Fayose And Tinubu Reacted To Moji Olaiya's Burial - Olukayode Salako by ekems2017(f): 3:39pm On May 22, 2017
Why must you involved him in transporting the corpse back to Nigeria when it was agreed that she should be burried there and you guys looked for a way of gaining through the poor woman's death.
Pls am not against that woman but it's not everything that a state governor is suppose to be involved.

Tinibu has where he is feeding from and can get money from where ever he wants and you want to compare Fayose who is handling a state money meant for the masses with him.

Pls he didn't do anything wrong in this. It's not his personal money but that of his state.

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Fayose And Tinubu Reacted To Moji Olaiya's Burial - Olukayode Salako by dacovajnr: 3:39pm On May 22, 2017
Tesco ni Bobo foshise yen! grin grin
Re: How Fayose And Tinubu Reacted To Moji Olaiya's Burial - Olukayode Salako by brainpulse: 3:40pm On May 22, 2017
Fayose won't be involved anywhere he won't be hypocritically noticed

2 Likes

Re: How Fayose And Tinubu Reacted To Moji Olaiya's Burial - Olukayode Salako by idrisolaide(m): 3:40pm On May 22, 2017
Olukayode Salako:

You Have Nailed It Already.

WHEN SUCH A MAN OF CRUDE, DIRTY CHARACTER AND ORIENTATION IS IN CHARGE OF LEADERSHIP AND POWER.

What else do you expect?

Shikena.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Fayose And Tinubu Reacted To Moji Olaiya's Burial - Olukayode Salako by hezy4real01(m): 3:40pm On May 22, 2017
The two Jagaban's
Re: How Fayose And Tinubu Reacted To Moji Olaiya's Burial - Olukayode Salako by Zaitoon: 3:40pm On May 22, 2017
Fayose, can you see your life outside now tongue

2 Likes

Re: How Fayose And Tinubu Reacted To Moji Olaiya's Burial - Olukayode Salako by maryjan8(f): 3:40pm On May 22, 2017
Ok
Re: How Fayose And Tinubu Reacted To Moji Olaiya's Burial - Olukayode Salako by kolafolabi(m): 3:40pm On May 22, 2017
It is well

2 Likes

Re: How Fayose And Tinubu Reacted To Moji Olaiya's Burial - Olukayode Salako by koladebrainiac(m): 3:40pm On May 22, 2017
WEN ITS NOT PONMO OR GAN GAN TO BEAT LOL

2 Likes

Re: How Fayose And Tinubu Reacted To Moji Olaiya's Burial - Olukayode Salako by Jackpat(m): 3:40pm On May 22, 2017
Just imagine
Re: How Fayose And Tinubu Reacted To Moji Olaiya's Burial - Olukayode Salako by Vhalentino09(m): 3:40pm On May 22, 2017
Wailers vs Zombies..... over to you
Re: How Fayose And Tinubu Reacted To Moji Olaiya's Burial - Olukayode Salako by henchamb(m): 3:40pm On May 22, 2017
Waiting for the rabies infested lere olayinka to respond
Re: How Fayose And Tinubu Reacted To Moji Olaiya's Burial - Olukayode Salako by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:41pm On May 22, 2017
webincomeplus:
It's not surprising (I mean Fayose's conduct). There's no "ponmo" to be cut and no "okada" to ride. That's some people's hero, and some people's mini-god.
Why should Fayose bear the cost with public funds?

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Fayose And Tinubu Reacted To Moji Olaiya's Burial - Olukayode Salako by manchester1: 3:41pm On May 22, 2017
rubbish publication and what do you need from us now.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Fayose And Tinubu Reacted To Moji Olaiya's Burial - Olukayode Salako by horlah005: 3:41pm On May 22, 2017
Look behind you, the vehicle to convey u too is on its way....be prepared, be ready. We all can't escaped it

1 Like

Re: How Fayose And Tinubu Reacted To Moji Olaiya's Burial - Olukayode Salako by dolphinife: 3:41pm On May 22, 2017
Is Moji Olaiya from Ekiti State?

Why not other south west governors??

Mind you, I hate Fayose more than anything...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Fayose And Tinubu Reacted To Moji Olaiya's Burial - Olukayode Salako by soberdrunk(m): 3:41pm On May 22, 2017
No political points to score by sponsoring the flying of her corpse back to Nigeria, that is Fayose cannot be bothered..l... angry
Re: How Fayose And Tinubu Reacted To Moji Olaiya's Burial - Olukayode Salako by booblacain(m): 3:41pm On May 22, 2017
So you just pick up a phone, call a governor of a state to ask for help. What happened to official letter or personal visit to properly identify your self. Wondering, does the governor have Salako's number on his phone.

59 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Timi Dakolo 'Worried' Over His Wife's Sexy Look For Girls Night Out (Photo) / Jude Ojeogwu, Regina Daniels’ Father Attends Her Son's Naming Ceremony / Mugshot Of Lola Margaret Oladipupo Arrested In US For Fraud (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.