Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,343 members, 7,808,207 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:42 AM

ANY HOPE FOR PARTICIPANTS THAT INVESTED IN CMA? - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / ANY HOPE FOR PARTICIPANTS THAT INVESTED IN CMA? (3339 Views)

Have MMM Participants Given Up? / URGENT NOTICE: For Participants Of MMM And Other Ponzi Schemes / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ANY HOPE FOR PARTICIPANTS THAT INVESTED IN CMA? by abipals: 7:22pm On May 24, 2017
If u like it or not...CMA na baba

Re: ANY HOPE FOR PARTICIPANTS THAT INVESTED IN CMA? by vickylala239: 7:33pm On May 24, 2017
Emmyruns:
i just discovered that some participants that claimed (GH) thier dreams since Monday 15th May, 2017 are yet to be peered. pls i want to use this meduim to info all that CMA might be going....

Lol

Op is now shocked to see crowd using his thread to advertise cma..

Lol

You cnt win the truth, you actually thought those who benefitted will not pop out..

You did well by this thread cuz 2k plus telegram are coming in..

Lwkmd
Re: ANY HOPE FOR PARTICIPANTS THAT INVESTED IN CMA? by biztip: 10:17pm On May 24, 2017
abipals:
. Make MMM participants dey cry...I have over 500k in mmm..I no die....why dat we Nigeria are greed ...bt CMA dey prosper .....u want kill ur self
I was there at d inception of CMA. I worked hard to spread d news abt it and seeing it south Africa, I thought it will be same here. till I discovered it was handled by quacks and yahoo boys. DTS why am warning people to be careful abt them. many people don't pay their pH BC they don't have confidence in d system. d support is hopeless BC they don't attend to matters arising . most of those saying otherwise re those who want to get their money stuck inside and run away
Re: ANY HOPE FOR PARTICIPANTS THAT INVESTED IN CMA? by dobnina(f): 6:26am On May 25, 2017
The people coming here to say good things about CMA are doing that just to make other people pay so they can collect their money stucked in the system and run away leaving others stranded. He who have ears, let him hear.... CMA support is useless, dey don't respond to messages, most participants are uploading fake pop dereby making others stranded. CMA paused matching and participants can't collect their money... One of my friends dat claimed his dream for the past 5 days have not been matched... FLEE FROM CMA NOW

1 Like

Re: ANY HOPE FOR PARTICIPANTS THAT INVESTED IN CMA? by Lagbaja01(m): 8:33am On May 25, 2017
CMA rocks .check my signature for registration....make hay while shine.
Re: ANY HOPE FOR PARTICIPANTS THAT INVESTED IN CMA? by opomulero(m): 2:26pm On May 26, 2017
CMA is now matching under 2 to 3 weeks which shows the system is not healthy.

I cancelled my 1500 naira claimed b4 and reclaim on 24/5/2016 the participant uploaded a fake pop, i put a call 2ru to participant, he replied that cma na scam dt he wont pay that hes no more interested that i should report a fake pop to the support, so ds morning i tagged it as a fake pop, send mail to support and upload them my statement of account which is there requirement for tagging fake pop.

To my surprise , CMA just match me again to pay out the dream that i created on the 14th of may after i drop that message for the support....14 till now is just 11days and they do match 20-25 days after creating dreams.

CMA is in a mess right now

See pix below,
See the piix of the message i droped to support this morning by 8:13

CMA is in shambles

Re: ANY HOPE FOR PARTICIPANTS THAT INVESTED IN CMA? by opomulero(m): 2:41pm On May 26, 2017
I was removed from the cma group because I told them what i am facing with cma...... Is this the right thing to do?

I will always support my statement with facts, see pix attached.

Re: ANY HOPE FOR PARTICIPANTS THAT INVESTED IN CMA? by orble: 11:09am On Jul 30, 2017

(1) (2) (Reply)

Join Racksterli Investment Today And Never Regret / Promo Sale @Great Location-CofO Plots @Berry ourt Estate Omole Phase2 Lagos ₦21m / Nanobt Bitcoin Cloud Mining Investment Upgraded Their Investment Package

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.