Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,789 members, 7,798,660 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:05 AM

Seriously!! I Am Not Here To Talk Trash (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Seriously!! I Am Not Here To Talk Trash (photos) (1603 Views)

What A Lady Saw In My Trash And Fell In Love / Seriously, I Love You. But I Can't Hold My Urge For Sex Any Longer !!!!!! / Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seriously!! I Am Not Here To Talk Trash (photos) by vikiylove(f): 2:51pm On May 22, 2017
Hello guys my name is Victoria, you can call me viki.... muah..

Okay, I am not a feminist, nor am I here to stand against domestic violence or to stand for feminine empowerment..

I am here to share ideas, and I don't mean relationship ideas, I mean business Ideas... I am hoping to give more pussies (women) a chance to be more than just a pussy to men but to be an asset to themselves..

So if you have any business ideas you can begin sharing... and who knows I might set you up with an investor who will help you with capital..

Please don't send me private messages... They are too many already...
Re: Seriously!! I Am Not Here To Talk Trash (photos) by vikiylove(f): 2:56pm On May 22, 2017

Re: Seriously!! I Am Not Here To Talk Trash (photos) by Nobody: 2:58pm On May 22, 2017
smh undecided
Re: Seriously!! I Am Not Here To Talk Trash (photos) by smardray(m): 2:58pm On May 22, 2017
Shut the fvck up nd move over to business section..pussy

1 Like

Re: Seriously!! I Am Not Here To Talk Trash (photos) by vikiylove(f): 3:00pm On May 22, 2017
smardray:
I must be the brokest guy in the world.. please Victoria help me.

It is a pity... smh
Re: Seriously!! I Am Not Here To Talk Trash (photos) by Purpletee(f): 3:01pm On May 22, 2017
Move the topic to business section.
Re: Seriously!! I Am Not Here To Talk Trash (photos) by smardray(m): 3:03pm On May 22, 2017
vikiylove:

It is a pity... smh

oluwa ohh....oloriburuku ni girl yii sha.....mo ro pe won shepe fun mumcee ee
Re: Seriously!! I Am Not Here To Talk Trash (photos) by vikiylove(f): 3:03pm On May 22, 2017
Purpletee:
Move the topic to business section.

Don't comment if your brain is empty of business ideas.. It does not matter to you where it is.. Move to the next post
Re: Seriously!! I Am Not Here To Talk Trash (photos) by Temitope223(m): 3:08pm On May 22, 2017
mini importation CPA marketing info marketing anytime any day
Re: Seriously!! I Am Not Here To Talk Trash (photos) by Nobody: 3:08pm On May 22, 2017
vikiylove:

Don't comment if your brain is empty of business ideas.. It does not matter to you where it is.. Move to the next post
attention seeking guy

Reply my pm na

Check well u go see am cheesy
Re: Seriously!! I Am Not Here To Talk Trash (photos) by Splinz(m): 3:11pm On May 22, 2017
vikiylove:

Re: Seriously!! I Am Not Here To Talk Trash (photos) by vikiylove(f): 3:11pm On May 22, 2017
Temitope223:

Now this is someone..

So what you are saying is that you are not looking to be stinking rich.. Because something I know is that if you focus on more than one business at the first stage then none of them wlll truly be big...

But if you focus on one (while going through natural plans - natural plans in which if the first plan fail, that failure can provide a way to a second plan... so you don't lose in the long run).. then you can really make it big, then start branching to others..

What do you think..

What don't you focus on importation, get finance, read books, then hire the right people. built the company and then seek for investors or maybe go for an IPO (if possible)
Re: Seriously!! I Am Not Here To Talk Trash (photos) by vikiylove(f): 3:13pm On May 22, 2017
itsJude:
attention seeking

Reply my pm na

Check well u go see am cheesy

What happened...

you were able to make a simple post without talking about sex..

I want to show you guys that a lady can be more than just about relationships and money..

I don't reply pms.. too many perverts and I don't want any more

1 Like

Re: Seriously!! I Am Not Here To Talk Trash (photos) by Purpletee(f): 3:19pm On May 22, 2017
vikiylove:

B!tch you ain't here to talk trash and your comment states otherwise, this is romance section and if you are too Daft to comprehend the word 'romance', then all hope is lost for you. Since you are new to nairaland, I'll let it pass.
Re: Seriously!! I Am Not Here To Talk Trash (photos) by Nobody: 3:19pm On May 22, 2017
vikiylove:

What happened...

you were able to make a simple post without talking about sex..

I want to show you guys that a lady can be more than just about relationships and money..

I don't reply pms.. too many perverts and I don't want any more
shut it fowl

Go and loan a brain b4 its too late , shameless guy hiding behind a female acct
Re: Seriously!! I Am Not Here To Talk Trash (photos) by vikiylove(f): 3:20pm On May 22, 2017
Purpletee:

B!tch you ain't here to talk trash and your comment states otherwise, this is romance section and if you are too Daft to comprehend the word 'romance', then all hope is lost for you. Since you are new to nairaland, I'll let it pass.

Please go back and unfollow me... I don't want little kids tagging behind my back... when they can't respect my thread
Re: Seriously!! I Am Not Here To Talk Trash (photos) by vikiylove(f): 3:21pm On May 22, 2017
itsJude:
shut it fowl

Go and loan a brain b4 its too late , shameless guy hiding behind a female acct

mtchewwww... you must be one of those broke dudes
Re: Seriously!! I Am Not Here To Talk Trash (photos) by Purpletee(f): 3:25pm On May 22, 2017
vikiylove:

Please go back and unfollow me... I don't want little kids tagging behind my back... when they can't respect my thread
I got my eyes on you, like I said I'll let it pass, just know am keeping a tab on you, pussy

1 Like

Re: Seriously!! I Am Not Here To Talk Trash (photos) by Nobody: 3:27pm On May 22, 2017
Swerve!
Re: Seriously!! I Am Not Here To Talk Trash (photos) by vikiylove(f): 3:29pm On May 22, 2017
Purpletee:

I got my eyes on you, like I said I'll let it pass, just know am keeping a tab on you, pussy

mtchewwwwww.. rubbish... I think poverty is your problem
Re: Seriously!! I Am Not Here To Talk Trash (photos) by Temitope223(m): 3:33pm On May 22, 2017
vikiylove:

Now this is someone..

So what you are saying is that you are not looking to be stinking rich.. Because something I know is that if you focus on more than one business at the first stage then none of them wlll truly be big...

But if you focus on one (while going through natural plans - natural plans in which if the first plan fail, that failure can provide a way to a second plan... so you don't lose in the long run).. then you can really make it big, then start branching to others..

What do you think..

What don't you focus on importation, get finance, read books, then hire the right people. built the company and then seek for investors or maybe go for an IPO (if possible)
nice one
Am into CPA and info marketing for now tho...its as been good
Re: Seriously!! I Am Not Here To Talk Trash (photos) by CONFAMA: 9:37pm On May 22, 2017
Temitope223:

Bro pls tell me more about this. Can I pm you?
Re: Seriously!! I Am Not Here To Talk Trash (photos) by Temitope223(m): 9:44pm On May 22, 2017
CONFAMA:

Bro pls tell me more about this. Can I pm you?
whatsapp me via my signature
Re: Seriously!! I Am Not Here To Talk Trash (photos) by firstking01(m): 9:46pm On May 22, 2017
I don't even grasp a shit on the post....you were harmlessly adviced to take your thread to the business section and you went all attacking the person huh??....do you know you 've already broken rule 1 and 2 and as such you could be banned??
Re: Seriously!! I Am Not Here To Talk Trash (photos) by luscioustrish(f): 10:07pm On May 22, 2017
Um...purely organic creams for stretch marks,sunburn,dark inner thighs and so on.

(1) (Reply)

I Think She Is Confused And Frustrated. As She Keep Saying She Is Senior To Me / I Saw A Nairalander In My Dream Last Night / Nigerian Men: Know Your Worth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.