Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,894 members, 7,806,617 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:09 PM

Singer Mocheddah Almost Lost Her Life To An Asthma Attack - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer Mocheddah Almost Lost Her Life To An Asthma Attack (584 Views)

Mocheddah Has Added Weight Since Her Wedding (Photos) / Mocheddah Is Getting Married To Prince ‘BK’ Bukunyi Olateru-Olagbegi / Mocheddah Gets Engaged To Prince BK (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Singer Mocheddah Almost Lost Her Life To An Asthma Attack by newsynews: 3:46pm On May 22, 2017
Singer Mocheddah shared on Snapchat how she almost lost her life to an asthma attack. See what she posted below.

I saw my life in a flash before my eyes yestdy, pls if have asthma/breathing disorder never leave your house without an inhaler, even if u havnt had an episode in yrs still get one and always have it with you. God’s got me thankful

http://wotzup.ng/singer-mocheddah-almost-lost-her-life-to-an-asthma-attack/

Re: Singer Mocheddah Almost Lost Her Life To An Asthma Attack by talktonase(m): 4:01pm On May 22, 2017
Where were you? Hope not in a congested smoke filled club oh...

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Singer, Oritsefemi & Wife, Nabila Kiss As They Reunite In London / Seems The New House Davido Wants To Pack Into Is His Old House He’s Renovating / What Can You Say About This? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.