Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,645 members, 7,801,875 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:14 AM

Who Was At Canaanland For Shiloh? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Was At Canaanland For Shiloh? (4823 Views)

SHILOH 2014: Heaven On Earth / A Thread For Shiloh 2013..."Exceeding Grace" / Oyedepo Curses Robbers Who Raided Canaanland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Was At Canaanland For Shiloh? by awhy2(m): 11:51am On Dec 12, 2005
Think it was the bomb!
Re: Who Was At Canaanland For Shiloh? by Seun(m): 12:45pm On Dec 12, 2005
And what is Shiloh?
Re: Who Was At Canaanland For Shiloh? by Z4M4eva(f): 2:10pm On Dec 12, 2005
Everything is the bomb, this bomb, that bomb, everything is the bomb, people don't even use the slang at the right time anymore. Bomb ko, Explosion, ni lipsrsealed cheesy
Re: Who Was At Canaanland For Shiloh? by conscience(m): 5:31am On Dec 13, 2005
Z4M4eva:

Everything is the bomb, this bomb, that bomb, everything is the bomb, people don't even use the slang at the right time anymore. Bomb ko, Explosion, ni lipsrsealed cheesy
Bomb means something that has the capacity to explode, with devastating consequences.
Simply put by our friend.....'Shiloh' -whatever that means, was explosive.
'Bomb' as a catch phrase could have different meanings to different people in its usage,
not an exclusive right or interpretation given to it by a ''class of people'' alone will suffice.
Re: Who Was At Canaanland For Shiloh? by Z4M4eva(f): 12:01pm On Dec 13, 2005
Excuse me, I know the meaning of bomb rolleyes, what I was trying to point out was that people say the word "Bomb" as a slang to say something "rocks" or is "cool" or something like that, and they tend to use it at the wrong times these days, small thing, "bomb", this "bomb", that "is the bomb". rolleyes
Re: Who Was At Canaanland For Shiloh? by conscience(m): 3:26pm On Dec 13, 2005
Z4M4eva:

Excuse me, I know the meaning of bomb rolleyes, what I was trying to point out was that people say the word "Bomb" as a slang to say something "rocks" or is "cool" or something like that, and they tend to use it at the wrong times these days, small thing, "bomb", this "bomb", that "is the bomb". rolleyes
Z4M4EVA , Please no vex Mma.
So sorry Mma.
Don't roll your beautiful eyes at me , please. wink
Re: Who Was At Canaanland For Shiloh? by pete(m): 5:21am On Dec 14, 2005
I think we all grabed it right away when shiloh was refered to as a bomb, so that polemics was uncalled for.Those who witness that event or read about it,would all agree that the impact was indeed a bomb,spiritually or even physically.The turnout was like no other gathering of its kind.bomb or no bomb it was and its always awesome.
Re: Who Was At Canaanland For Shiloh? by Z4M4eva(f): 12:33pm On Dec 14, 2005
@ Concience, Who's your momma? angry
Re: Who Was At Canaanland For Shiloh? by conscience(m): 1:44pm On Dec 14, 2005
Z4M4eva:

@ Concience, Who's your momma? angry

Sorry Z4M4eva, just showing respect, love and peace to you
Re: Who Was At Canaanland For Shiloh? by Seun(m): 2:16am On Dec 15, 2005
I still don't know what Shiloh is.
Re: Who Was At Canaanland For Shiloh? by conscience(m): 2:23am On Dec 15, 2005
Seun:

I still don't know what a Sholoh is.
'SHILOH' I guess is a Spiritual retreat, held annually by Winners Chapel in Ota, near, Lagos.
Please if i am not right, could someone throw more light on the meaning of Shiloh.
Re: Who Was At Canaanland For Shiloh? by prizeless(m): 11:11am On Nov 03, 2006
hi all, i'am a kind of lolst here,is the topic about shiloh or bombs!!!

I ur a born WINNER, don't forget to holla, c ya all at SHILOH!!![b][/b][b][/b]
Re: Who Was At Canaanland For Shiloh? by TayoD(m): 2:50pm On Nov 03, 2006
Please if i am not right, could someone throw more light on the meaning of Shiloh.

The Hebrew word transliterated SHILOH is a very curiuos one.  The meaning is really uncertain.  However, it is generally regarded to mean a Place of rest, Peace, or better still TRANQUILISER.  

Jesus is refered to as SHILOH meaning our TRANQUILIZER who infuses peace in every storm of life.  See Genesis 49:10.
Re: Who Was At Canaanland For Shiloh? by beatty(f): 1:43pm On Nov 07, 2006
Shiloh is a prophetic gathering of the body of Christ hosted by Living Faith Church WorldWide. It has always been a memorable gathering with diversities of supernatural manifestations culminating in undeniable proofs in testimonies of signs and wonders.
This prophetic gathering tagged Shiloh is in response to a clear mandate that accompanied our entry into Canaanland. This is as conveyed in Joshua 18:1.
this takes place yearly precisely in Dec. This years own will come up from 5 - 9th Dec 2006

thanks
Re: Who Was At Canaanland For Shiloh? by KDK(m): 4:43pm On Nov 11, 2006
Firstly, the name Shiloh comes from a prophetic utterance, depicting the Messiah – the Lord Jesus Christ and His authority. This was spoken through Jacob by the inspiration of the Holy Spirit to his son Judah, in Genesis 49:10, announcing, “The scepter (authority) will not depart from Judah, nor the ruler’s staff from between his feet, until He to whom it belongs [Shiloh] shall come and the obedience of the nations is His.”

In coming as prophesied and establishing His authority as the Son of God, Jesus (as Shiloh) declared, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to Me” (Matthew 28:18). Consequently, God’s faithful people now rule with Him under His authority. This is the authority of the kingdom of God over all other kingdoms. Since Jesus’ first coming and until His second coming, the glory of His kingdom’s love, power and authority are being revealed in measure and increase, until the fullness of its glory is displayed on His return (known as the Second Coming).

Secondly, the word Shiloh literally means “resting place.” It carries a similar sense to the Hebrew word Shalom, meaning, “Peace.”

Thirdly, the place known as Shiloh in the Bible is declared by the LORD as, “Shiloh … a dwelling for My Name” (Jeremiah 7:12).

courtesy: www.shiloh.org.au
Re: Who Was At Canaanland For Shiloh? by yinkkol(f): 7:35pm On Dec 10, 2007
SHILOH is a prophetic yearly gathering ordained by God for us to worship and sacrifice to Him and by doing so,possess our possession.Another opportunity has come again for us to meet with God this year,SHILOH 2007 starts tommorow,the theme for this year's SHILOH is:MORE THAN A CONQUEROR come to canaanland Ota,Ogun State for this life transforming event where God will give you victory without hassles,and turn your captivity around. it is the NINETH SHILOH,WHICH WILL CULMINATE IN THE BIRTH OF YOUR MIRACLES. Pleeeeeeease dont miss it for anything
Re: Who Was At Canaanland For Shiloh? by Danimos(m): 3:18am On Nov 30, 2009
Shiloh is a place of encounter where the power of God is been
manifested trough his servant Bihop David Oyedepo which re-
sult to all manners testimonies e.g broken home been restored,
2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 years of barriness terminated, cancer healed,
marrage spell broken e.t.c
It's time again 8TH -12FT December 2009 @ Cannanland ota Nig-
eria come and be bless

(1) (Reply)

Can Morality Exist Without Religion? / Is Any Nigerian Fooled By Pastor With 666 Tattoo Claiming To Be Divine / Pastors And Men Of God: Rev. Fr. Emmanuel Ede

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.