Stats: 3,143,460 members, 7,781,329 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:36 PM

Urgent Help About Blocking Of Facebook Accounts - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Urgent Help About Blocking Of Facebook Accounts (3590 Views)

For Bloggers: How To Stop Your Viewers From Blocking Ads Display On Your Site / In Need Of Facebook Page Of 15k Plus Likes / How Do I Place This Kind Of Facebook Advert (2) (3) (4)

Urgent Help About Blocking Of Facebook Accounts by Immality(m): 8:14pm On May 22, 2017
Please masters in the house, fb have been very mean within this past week by disabling every New FB account created, is really becoming unbearable...
One can't open new FB account now with it been blocked within short time...

Please what can one do to prevent all these from happening again...

Please HELP..

GOD BLESS
Re: Urgent Help About Blocking Of Facebook Accounts by Essentials1(m): 8:33pm On May 22, 2017
Immality:
Please masters in the house, fb have been very mean within this past week by disabling every New FB account created, is really becoming unbearable...

Please HELP..

GOD BLESS

If you are opening FB accounts with mail addresses, then it will get blocked too soon..

If you are opening FB accounts with mobile number and you don't fill your profile to about 80% within the first week, it will get blocked too soon..

If you are using mobile numbers then you can simply sign up on facebook with that same number you used before but create a different password..

You should pay me for this... ehehehehe
Re: Urgent Help About Blocking Of Facebook Accounts by Immality(m): 10:00pm On May 22, 2017
Essentials1:

If you are opening FB accounts with mail addresses, then it will get blocked too soon..

If you are opening FB accounts with mobile number and you don't fill your profile to about 80% within the first week, it will get blocked too soon..

If you are using mobile numbers then you can simply sign up on facebook with that same number you used before but create a different password..

chai,
My oga, thanks a lot...
You're really a good sent..

Am using laptop to open it.

what have been happening before is that I will just finish opening it and decided to fill it and it will automatically block me with mails......
Re: Urgent Help About Blocking Of Facebook Accounts by skillzbae(f): 10:35pm On May 22, 2017
Essentials1:

Do u know how to stop a number from Calling u pls?
Re: Urgent Help About Blocking Of Facebook Accounts by gidimasters(m): 10:53pm On May 22, 2017
skillzbae:

Do u know how to stop a number from Calling u pls?

Blacklist the number
Re: Urgent Help About Blocking Of Facebook Accounts by skillzbae(f): 11:21pm On May 22, 2017
gidimasters:

Blacklist the number
How Pls?
Re: Urgent Help About Blocking Of Facebook Accounts by gidimasters(m): 11:23pm On May 22, 2017
skillzbae:

How Pls?

It depends on the type of fone you've gat....

But if you have truecaller, it will be easier
Re: Urgent Help About Blocking Of Facebook Accounts by MsSantaClaus(f): 5:34am On May 23, 2017
[quote author=Essentials1 post=56777847]

You should pay me for this... ehehehehe[/quote. Seriously! unless you mean accounts originating from the same ip. Here people hardly use phone no's to open FB accounts. I didn't even know it was possible till most of my clients in nigeria told me that's how they opened theirs.
Re: Urgent Help About Blocking Of Facebook Accounts by Immality(m): 6:29am On May 23, 2017
[quote author=MsSantaClaus post=56785125][/quote]

So what's do you think is the actual reason for the blocking...
You have any to explain?
Re: Urgent Help About Blocking Of Facebook Accounts by skillzbae(f): 7:22am On May 23, 2017
gidimasters:

It depends on the type of fone you've gat....

But if you have truecaller, it will be easier

I have tried caller on my other fone and I have blocked it but this line is inside a small touchlite nokia
Re: Urgent Help About Blocking Of Facebook Accounts by MsSantaClaus(f): 6:25am On May 24, 2017
Immality:

So what's do you think is the actual reason for the blocking...

You have any to explain?
Its most likely the fact you are using the same ip address. Try another ip address and or another Browser, different days. If you used Safari once, use Chrome next , alternate it, sites like Facebook are increasingly on the look out for fraudulent accounts, so opening many accounts in quick succession will put them on alert, hence the blocking.
Re: Urgent Help About Blocking Of Facebook Accounts by Immality(m): 1:49pm On May 24, 2017
MsSantaClaus:
Its most likely the fact you are using the same ip address. Try another ip address and or another Browser, different days. If you used Safari once, use Chrome next , alternate it, sites like Facebook are increasingly on the look out for fraudulent accounts, so opening many accounts in quick succession will put them on alert, hence the blocking.

Thanks boss..
Really appreciate , will try that and give you feed back soon

Have tried changing IP and browsers still yet the issue persists...
After the blocking it will say I should upload my picture for verification and after I done that nothing will still change..

Am really frustrated...
Re: Urgent Help About Blocking Of Facebook Accounts by Essentials1(m): 9:32pm On Aug 11, 2017
Immality:

Thanks boss..

After the blocking it will say I should upload my picture for verification and after I done that nothing will still change..

Am really frustrated...

If you are looking for Facebook accounts I can sell you Facebook logins at a cheap price..

Send me a mail if you are interested or just quote me... hearts6055@gmail.com
Re: Urgent Help About Blocking Of Facebook Accounts by bobojoshua(m): 9:06am On Aug 12, 2017
Essentials1:

Re: Urgent Help About Blocking Of Facebook Accounts by Essentials1(m): 9:47am On Aug 12, 2017
bobojoshua:
\
You quoted me.. Can I help you?
Re: Urgent Help About Blocking Of Facebook Accounts by bobojoshua(m): 9:57am On Aug 12, 2017
Essentials1:
You quoted me.. Can I help you?
Thanks for the useful information.
Re: Urgent Help About Blocking Of Facebook Accounts by LamarJR(m): 9:05am On Oct 30, 2017
Immality:

Please HELP..

GOD BLESS

If you want to hustle buy old Facebook account, atleast 8 years old, I have one for sale, price 3k.
Re: Urgent Help About Blocking Of Facebook Accounts by Eze2000(m): 2:32pm On Oct 30, 2017
Immality:

Thanks boss..

Am really frustrated...

you've blacklisted yourself on Fb. The way it is now, if u open another account, same pix, and name they will block in minutes. once u log off u will never log back in.

I'm a fb pro by the way, got 5 accounts the 2. Been operating the other 3 for nearly 2 years now. one is as a babe in USA and all her friends are USA people, she even has a Facebook dating group which is where I get USA traffic to my blog.

as far as fb is concerned, u are done.
Re: Urgent Help About Blocking Of Facebook Accounts by Jesinto61: 8:59pm On Dec 24, 2017
Guy you say as fb is concerned you are done? ?...abeg wetin you mean
Re: Urgent Help About Blocking Of Facebook Accounts by iamleumas: 2:55pm On Dec 25, 2017
Why are you opening multiple facebook accounts?

Cyberghost 5 Vpn 6 Months Premium Activation Keys! / 10 Major Reasons For A Slow Website Speed / How Do I Make A Site Fits Any Screen Size Including Mobile.