Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,072 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:25 PM

2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread - Education (116) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread (269012 Views)

UTME 2017: JAMB Clarifies Position, Says Awaiting Results Candidates Can Apply / Download 2017 JAMB Brochure/syllabus Online In PDF File Now / 2017 Jamb Examination: Registration Commences Wednesday 15th Of March 2017. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) ... (184) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Engrobiorah(m): 8:54pm On Jul 18, 2017
Still showing approved not used
What do i do please
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 8:55pm On Jul 18, 2017
harvest:

What about the original result slip, have you paid and downloaded it?
How long should we wait after the change of course before paying and printing the original result?
The change of course/institution slip shows that the change is successful
CC: chukwukapromise
Yeah! Printing your result Would enable u know if your Change was successful..but so long As you were successful in changing your Course, u'll be successful
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 8:58pm On Jul 18, 2017
geegirl109:
I've paid for the change of course and institution form through remitta,,but now i don't feel like changing it again,,hope it won't affect me..
. it won't because it can't
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 9:00pm On Jul 18, 2017
Login>>>>click on the 3horizontal lines at the top right corner>>>>Click on REGISTRATION>>>>Click on UTME DATA CORRECTION>>>>>It will take you to the page where you will effect the change
j0sh001:
Boda chukwukapromise mbok help
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by AlanTuringAI: 9:07pm On Jul 18, 2017
emince14:
ok my username:isawadesegun@gmail.com
password:isawade2016 av made the payment already so just help me change my first choice from oau to lasu and my course is medicine and surgery
Unfortunately it's not going through as you made the wrong payment. What should show under your payment is UTME Reg Data Correction, and not Change of Course/Institution that's showing there.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by j0sh001: 9:10pm On Jul 18, 2017
chukwukapromise:
Login>>>>click on the 3horizontal lines at the top right corner>>>>Click on REGISTRATION>>>>Click on UTME DATA CORRECTION>>>>>It will take you to the page where you will effect the change
here is d message I recieved

Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jul 18, 2017
Please, can it be done in any cafe?
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by cyberguy72(m): 9:36pm On Jul 18, 2017
its like Jamb has removed the button u click to take you to the payment platform it doesnt come up again.Is anybody experiencing same?
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by mobileboisEfcc(m): 9:44pm On Jul 18, 2017
pls I don't know how tu print d coc slip ooo help me ...I die it on my phone
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by mayowa94: 9:45pm On Jul 18, 2017
cyberguy72:
its like Jamb has removed the button u click to take you to the payment platform it doesnt come up again.Is anybody experiencing same?
yes. but i was abt to input my card info b4 my fone went off. so i tried to continue via my payment, after inputting all d info. d tin jus dey hang saying (remita is processing ur payment) .
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by mobileboisEfcc(m): 9:45pm On Jul 18, 2017
pls I don't know how tu print d coc slip ooo help me ...I did it on my phone and am looking for d page tu print it some help me pls
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 9:57pm On Jul 18, 2017
My people, It seems Jamb Has Removed The continue Button Found When Attempting A change of course/institution Mr jOsh001 And oda experiencing this Problem, Try Relaxing, While i fiqure out A way of Solving this issue..

But u can try this Platform,.Let see if it works:

-Click on My payment.

-Click On A approved Transation id

-Click on Get status

Automatically, It shuld re-direct u to d Coc page, But if Not, Then, There is a Big problem
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 18, 2017
j0sh001:
here is d message I recieved
Are you sure your payment was successful? I saw that page when I haven't paid.

To those that have changed successfully and want to print out the change of course/institution slip, once you login, edit the web address link to this http://www.jamb.org.ng/eFacility/UTMERegistrationCorrect and you will see reprint slip.

To those that have paid and want to change their course/institution, once you login, edit the web address link to http://www.jamb.org.ng/eFacility/ChangeCourseInstitutionOnline and make your changes.
I believe by now, we all should find it easier to do. I wish all aspirants best of luck.
CC: chukwukapromise This is the little experience I gained through the exploration and navigation of the portal while trying to effect the change of course. I believe it will be useful here.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 10:03pm On Jul 18, 2017
harvest:

Are you sure your payment was successful? I saw that page when I haven't paid.

To those that have changed successfully and want to print out the change of course/institution slip, once you login, edit the web address link to this http://www.jamb.org.ng/eFacility/UTMERegistrationCorrect and you will see reprint slip.

To those that have paid and want to change their course/institution, once you login, edit the web address link to http://www.jamb.org.ng/eFacility/ChangeCourseInstitutionOnline and make your changes.
I believe by now, we all should find it easier to do. I wish all aspirants best of luck.
CC: chukwukapromise This is the little experience I gained through the exploration and navigation of the portal while trying to effect the change of course. I believe it will be useful here.
God Blessed you In droplets Before, But now, God Bless You In Multiples
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by mobileboisEfcc(m): 10:04pm On Jul 18, 2017
tanx bro
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 10:06pm On Jul 18, 2017
mobileboisEfcc:
tanx bro
God bless ur Life aspiration
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jul 18, 2017
chukwukapromise:
God Blessed you In droplets Before, But now, God Bless You In Multiples
Amen and you too o.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jul 18, 2017
Thanks @harvest. Just confirmed the change was effected... although old and new choices are showing same but doesn't matter

Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by emince14: 10:12pm On Jul 18, 2017
AlanTuringAI:

Unfortunately it's not going through as you made the wrong payment. What should show under your payment is UTME Reg Data Correction, and not Change of Course/Institution that's showing there.
what do you mean i cant get u there when i first made that payment on tuesday it was allowing me to do the change for some days after it didnt allow me tod o so again and so it bring me error everytime and it now getting worst as it only return me to home page after trying to do my change

1 Like

Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jul 18, 2017
KillerFrost:
Thanks @harvest. Just confirmed the change was effected... although old and new choices are showing same but doesn't matter
Exactly. Payment for original jamb result slip can be made at your convenient time. Best of luck.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by j0sh001: 10:38pm On Jul 18, 2017
Can someone please guide me on how to make d payment before making d change
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by hardeycute(m): 10:50pm On Jul 18, 2017
harvest:

Amen and you too o.
Baba 6MILLION crates of STAR LAGER BEER for you

Thanks ,I followed your instructions and I saw the changes

Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jul 18, 2017
hardeycute:
Baba 6MILLION crates of STAR LAGER BEER for you

Thanks ,I followed your instructions and I saw the changes

Lols....I'm happy to know that the instruction works. Others can also folllow the instruction.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by jesuskidd: 11:13pm On Jul 18, 2017
Hello I want to do both change of course and Date of birth which 1 am to pay for cause am getting it twisted. Is it COC or UTME correction of data
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by mayowa94: 11:20pm On Jul 18, 2017
chukwukapromise:
My people, It seems Jamb Has Removed The continue Button Found When Attempting A change of course/institution Mr jOsh001 And oda experiencing this Problem, Try Relaxing, While i fiqure out A way of Solving this issue..

But u can try this Platform,.Let see if it works:

-Click on My payment.

-Click On A approved Transation id

-Click on Get status

Automatically, It shuld re-direct u to d Coc page, But if Not, Then, There is a Big problem
i av my rrr already am finding it difficult to pay via card bcus d page is nt responding after inputting card details (saying processing payment for 30minutes+ ) can i still use bank?
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jul 18, 2017
same here
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Frankmiles: 11:44pm On Jul 18, 2017
It seems Jamb has disabled the button on the Correction of Data Page... See the picture below.

I really don't know why these people keep playing games with this portal.

Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jul 18, 2017
This one wey everybody dey change go lasu
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by rhdwan10: 12:14am On Jul 19, 2017
Please guys I want to change my institution, year of birth and local government area,, how do I go about it and how much for all the processing and aw will I make the payment
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Nobody: 12:23am On Jul 19, 2017
i cant find button to click oh

Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by hazan041(m): 12:32am On Jul 19, 2017
KillerFrost:
Yh same here

1 Like

Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by donblazer10(m): 12:44am On Jul 19, 2017
hazan041:

Yh same here
hi plis I jst changed institution..buh I want toI confirm it..can you kindly direct me to this page?

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) ... (184) (Reply)

2020/2021 UNIPORT Admission Thread Guide / University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG / University Of Abuja 2011/2012 Post Ume And Admission Update.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.