Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:34 AM

2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread - Education (142) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread (268973 Views)

UTME 2017: JAMB Clarifies Position, Says Awaiting Results Candidates Can Apply / Download 2017 JAMB Brochure/syllabus Online In PDF File Now / 2017 Jamb Examination: Registration Commences Wednesday 15th Of March 2017. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) ... (184) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by samuelgodson(m): 10:34pm On Jul 30, 2017
pls I choose mechanical engineering during jamb registration but got 182 in jamb I want to change to computer science which school in the south west will u suggests
P.s I initially used my waec nd gce result during registration but want to use only my waec
Jamb combo was math eng physics nd chem
Had b3 n fmath
C6 in maths,eng
C5 in bio n physics
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by benoinstrull: 10:38pm On Jul 30, 2017
hey guys pls is uniosun accredited for medicine and is it competitive
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jul 30, 2017
all skulls for medicine are competitive
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 10:58pm On Jul 30, 2017
akanbidamilare:
216 and 3b 2c in UI for human nutrition. aw possible
UI?, that place Seals my mouth up, Over to you TheHistorian
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by samuelgodson(m): 11:01pm On Jul 30, 2017
[quote author=chukwukapromise post=58993777] UI?, that place Seals my mouth up, Over to you TheHistorian[/ pls I choose mechanical engineering during jamb registration but got 182 in jamb I want to change to computer science which school in the south west will u suggests
P.s I initially used my waec nd gce result during registration but want to use only my waec
Had b3 n fmath
C6 in maths,eng
C5 in bio n physics ]
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 11:04pm On Jul 30, 2017
samuelgodson:
pls I choose mechanical engineering during jamb registration but got 182 in jamb I want to change to computer science which school in the south west will u suggests
Had b3 n fmath
C6 in maths,eng
C5 in bio n physics

South western Skul With Point grading Are Co-joined Meaning that by d time you colliate Ur Aggregate U would Be left wanting....Your aggregate cannot get u Any of Mech.engr or computer sci.. The Only Option dat Is Sure Of Certified is If u can go for an Educational course in lasu
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 11:08pm On Jul 30, 2017
benoinstrull:
hey guys pls is uniosun accredited for medicine and is it competitive
Accredited, Yes!

Competitive? Why not?..Medicine In Any federal or state university is competitive...An Average of 3000people apply for it In EACH nigeria university
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by benoinstrull: 11:19pm On Jul 30, 2017
chukwukapromise:
Accredited, Yes!

Competitive? Why not?..Medicine In Any federal or state university is competitive...An Average of 3000people apply for it In EACH nigeria university
sir just got an information that they get less than 500 applicants for medicine don't knw hw tru sha
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Nobody: 12:50am On Jul 31, 2017
chukwukapromise:
Accredited, Yes!

Hello sir, my sis got 196 in jamb , olevel result is 4Cs and 3Bs , can she study chemistry education in akwa ibom state university? She is also worried about where she would work if she graduates, pls help.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by berryblake(f): 3:45am On Jul 31, 2017
Engrobiorah:
No bro He paid for change of course/institution instead of Utme Reg. Data correction Jamb corrected one of mine But dem no gree correct again I'll advice he go and pay again, for utme reg data correction
can you tell me how I should go about it there was a mistake in my DOB and I also want to change my course pls help with the step
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 7:14am On Jul 31, 2017
benoinstrull:
sir just got an information that they get less than 500 applicants for medicine don't knw hw tru sha
500applicants? Which university is dat?
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 7:20am On Jul 31, 2017
JESUSBOIY:
Hello sir, my sis got 196 in jamb , olevel result is 4Cs and 3Bs , can she study chemistry education in akwa ibom state university? She is also worried about where she would work if she graduates, pls help.
Chemistry Education Would be perfect considering Her Grades...And for her work place, She can Work As a Teacher In Schools, She Can work As An Instructor In A chemical Factory, She Also have A chance Of Working As an Assistance in Laboratories...she can Also apply for post Graduate degree And Lecture In university, Also she can be connected to a multi-million project by God's Favour...Nothing God cannot do..let Her Take The Course Any worry not for Job opportunity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Stevebrown(m): 7:59am On Jul 31, 2017
Hello house have made payment for my data correction since on Friday but till now have not been able to make the corrections each time I click I on the get status it takes me to the "pay now" page. Please how can I go about this
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 9:03am On Jul 31, 2017
Stevebrown:
Hello house have made payment for my data correction since on Friday but till now have not been able to make the corrections each time I click I on the get status it takes me to the "pay now" page. Please how can I go about this
You dont need to Click check status..All u need Do is To Click on Utme data correction on your profile
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Stevebrown(m): 9:48am On Jul 31, 2017
chukwukapromise:
You dont need to Click check status..All u need Do is To Click on Utme data correction on your profile
Thanks.i did dat several times but it keeps taking me back to my dashboard.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 10:21am On Jul 31, 2017
Stevebrown:

Thanks.i did dat several times but it keeps taking me back to my dashboard.
Try clicking on Registration, Then Utme Data correction...If it kerps taking u to d Dashboard, then change your browser
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Stevebrown(m): 10:26am On Jul 31, 2017
chukwukapromise:
Try clicking on Registration, Then Utme Data correction...If it kerps taking u to d Dashboard, then change your browser
I used uc browser, uc mini, opera mini and chrome none is working.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Adesuntim95(m): 11:06am On Jul 31, 2017
I did my change of course at a cyber cafè because jamb center is far from where I stay. Pls, how do I check online if it was done successfully? All I'm seeing is "Utme data correction used". Quick response pls. Thanks.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by berryblake(f): 1:02pm On Jul 31, 2017
Hello everyone
I've made payment but my transaction status is still pending since 6hrs do I have to wait
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 1:40pm On Jul 31, 2017
Stevebrown:

I used uc browser, uc mini, opera mini and chrome none is working.
Try Going to a Cbt center then, Cause they have An Alternate route for that.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 1:42pm On Jul 31, 2017
Adesuntim95:
I did my change of course at a cyber cafè because jamb center is far from where I stay. Pls, how do I check online if it was done successfully? All I'm seeing is "Utme data correction used". Quick response pls. Thanks.
If your payment status says Approved(Used) then u have changed.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 1:44pm On Jul 31, 2017
berryblake:
Hello everyone
I've made payment but my transaction status is still pending since 6hrs do I have to wait
6hrs?, other Wait A week for this..While Others Takes 5minutes...It all depends On the Server..just Wait Till Dusk.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Kaybeeeee(m): 1:56pm On Jul 31, 2017
Do unilorin accept ijmb A level phy chem bio for industrial chemistry
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by benoinstrull: 2:27pm On Jul 31, 2017
chukwukapromise:
500applicants? Which university is dat?
uniosun na
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Topelistic(f): 2:28pm On Jul 31, 2017
Am considering changing my course frm mass com 2 library and information science cus mass com is a competitive course,bt i dnt no if iibrary n information science is an art course n were can i work if i eventually go 4 d course.pls reply
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by barbienazom(f): 2:56pm On Jul 31, 2017
Good afternoon guys
Pls I tried logging in to jamb website with my email a/c but it keeps saying invalid email/password.
Do I need to create another e-mail account or do I keep on trying as the other acct was the one I used for my registration?
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by TheHistorian(m): 3:00pm On Jul 31, 2017
Topelistic:
Am considering changing my course frm mass com 2 library and information science cus mass com is a competitive course,bt i dnt no if iibrary n information science is an art course n were can i work if i eventually go 4 d course.pls reply
Library,Research,Information And Archival Studies(LARIS) is a course at the Faculty Of Education in UI!...I'm oblivious about other institutions.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by TheHistorian(m): 3:03pm On Jul 31, 2017
chukwukapromise:
UI?, that place Seals my mouth up, Over to you TheHi..storian
I replied him on the UI aspirants thread already. cool
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 3:18pm On Jul 31, 2017
Topelistic:
It is An Art Course...Less competitive, And provides u Job Opportunity In Acedemia..
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Topelistic(f): 3:18pm On Jul 31, 2017
Thank u bt i still need more opinion
TheHistorian:

Library,Research,Information And Archival Studies(LARIS) is a course at the Faculty Of Education in UI!...I'm oblivious about other institutions.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 3:20pm On Jul 31, 2017
barbienazom:
Good afternoon guys
Pls I tried logging in to jamb website with my email a/c but it keeps saying invalid email/password.
Do I need to create another e-mail account or do I keep on trying as the other acct was the one I used for my registration?
U dont need another Profile...Cross check your Details Word for word, figure for fiqure, and puntuation for Puntuation...The mistake Should be from You.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 3:21pm On Jul 31, 2017
TheHistorian:

I replied him on the UI aspirants thread already. cool
That why U're d Boss!

(1) (2) (3) ... (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) ... (184) (Reply)

2020/2021 UNIPORT Admission Thread Guide / University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG / University Of Abuja 2011/2012 Post Ume And Admission Update.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.