Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,606 members, 7,781,937 topics. Date: Saturday, 30 March 2024 at 05:31 AM

2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread - Education (147) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread (266949 Views)

UTME 2017: JAMB Clarifies Position, Says Awaiting Results Candidates Can Apply / Download 2017 JAMB Brochure/syllabus Online In PDF File Now / 2017 Jamb Examination: Registration Commences Wednesday 15th Of March 2017. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) ... (184) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 11:49pm On Aug 02, 2017
dennisworld1:
dont want to make mistakes
233 law?..Do You have connections? If No, pls Dont Try it.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by dennisworld1(m): 12:03am On Aug 03, 2017
chukwukapromise:

233 law?..Do You have connections? If No, pls Dont Try it.
No connection pls is 233 too low. thats why am needing advice if is to change the course/institution
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 12:06am On Aug 03, 2017
dennisworld1:
No connection pls is 233 too low. thats why am needing advice if is to change the course/institution
Take it from me bro, it is very low, Even state uni's would'nt accept dat. Try political science
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by dennisworld1(m): 12:08am On Aug 03, 2017
tanx promise, since i already printed the original result. dont want anything to affect the result. thats why i needed your advice if is to change the course/institution which is the second choice or leave it like that. angry angry angry angry embarassed
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by dennisworld1(m): 12:08am On Aug 03, 2017
ok tanx
chukwukapromise:

Take it from me bro, it is very low, Even state uni's would'nt accept dat. Try political science
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by dennisworld1(m): 12:10am On Aug 03, 2017
233 nor still reach for law. nawa o.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by dennisworld1(m): 12:11am On Aug 03, 2017
what of international study and diplomacy and institution uniben
chukwukapromise:

Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by dennisworld1(m): 12:19am On Aug 03, 2017
problem now is have printed the original. hope the change of institution will be re uploaded to the original result.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Diastone: 1:14am On Aug 03, 2017
dekay14:

You can.

I did mine with an ATM Card (Mastercard - though I believe VISA is acceptable as well).

I even did with REMITA for one of my friend.

So I wonder why you guys are having problem, maybe it cos you are using Mobile page while I used desktop sha (not sure that why though)
my boss, did you just pay with the card alone, that is, you typed the card digits!!!!
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by sanyamike(m): 2:53am On Aug 03, 2017
Are you tired of writing JAMB multiple times
or considering securing university admission
without UTME or probably you just finished
your secondary school and do not want to sit
at home while doing nothing? If you answered
yes then here comes the solution to the
menace, with Joint Universities Preliminary
Examinations Board JUPEB candidates can
secure 200L admission into their preferred
university without JAMB via Direct Entry.

BENEFITS/IMPORTANCE OF THE JUPEB PROGRAM

There are several reasons why students should
consider the JUPEB admission programme.
Annually, more than 1.5 million students do
write UTME(JAMB) with the aspiration of
securing admission into their desired
institution but unfortunately it is just a
fraction that ultimately realise this dream.
Infact some have written JAMB more than
once or more and it looks seemingly impossible
to gain admission because of various reason
which could include: centre issues, mass
failure, e.t.c But here is a golden opportunity
for ADMISSION SEEKERS who wish to acquire
university degree that JUPEB( JOINT UNIVERSITIES PRELIMINARY EXAMINATION BOARD) A
LEVEL provides a unique platform for
realising your dream of university education
way more than JAMB because it aids in
securing admission into 200 level upon
completion of the programme. The benefits/importance of JUPEB in today admission
challenges in our universities cannot be over
emphasised.
1.The JUPEB programme helps candidates in
gaining admission into 200 level
2.It prepares you ahead of the challenges
that you might end up facing in universities
3 With JUPEB, there is no point in wasting a
year or two years sitting at home waiting for
another JAMB that is not sure
4. You do not have to write JAMB if you have
JUPEB result, or can also wish to write JAMB
and also use the JUPEB result to apply for
admission at the same time.
5. With JUPEB result in combination Direct
Entry form you will buy from JAMB office,
you can apply upto 4 different universities
at the same time.
6. Students have more chances of gaining
admission into 200 level via Direct Entry than
JAMB, as a fewer numbers of O’leavers run
the programme
7. When you eventually gain admission into
200 level, your CGPA which stands for
Cumulative Grade Point Average will likely be
higher than JAMB candidates as yours start
calculating from 200 level. Which means that
at least you are likely to graduate from
university with 2.1(second clsss upper) rather than 2.2 (second class lower) that most
graduates do come out with in the University
with JAMB
The cost of running the programme is
different from centre to centre.
8.Its more economical to go for this
programme because it will save you the
cost and stress of 100 level as you will
be admitted directly into 200 level upon
completion of the programme.
Candidates with Awaiting Result can
Apply
Hurry!!! the application form is still on
sale, for full details on how to apply call 07019103120
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Dadoskill: 3:40am On Aug 03, 2017
Please I need advise Asap.. I scored 229 in jamb have 3b 2c I want to study industrial engineering in u.i , I also chose ladoke university to study transport management... But due to ladoke strike I want to do change of course to uniosun to study industrial and production engineering.... Pls advice
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 6:52am On Aug 03, 2017
dennisworld1:
tanx promise, since i already printed the original result. dont want anything to affect the result. thats why i needed your advice if is to change the course/institution which is the second choice or leave it like that. angry angry angry angry embarassed
Pls Your Admission Should be The most important Thing..if you Go with that settings, You mqy miss out, And If u try changing your course, There *may* Be some diffrences.. But Which Will u do, i'll say change your course 1st, Check if you can Re-print your result, If The changes Does'nt reflect, then You can sort things out with Jamb, Instead of leaving it like that and start sorting it out with University...
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 6:56am On Aug 03, 2017
Dadoskill:
Please I need advise Asap.. I scored 229 in jamb have 3b 2c I want to study industrial engineering in u.i , I also chose ladoke university to study transport management... But due to ladoke strike I want to do change of course to uniosun to study industrial and production engineering.... Pls advice
That settles It All
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by dennisworld1(m): 7:27am On Aug 03, 2017
ok thanks how long will the effect of change of course take on my profile because the school am about change to have started selling form.the course to change to is English and literary study and the registration to end next week 8th august
chukwukapromise:

Pls Your Admission Should be The most important Thing..if you Go with that settings, You mqy miss out, And If u try changing your course, There *may* Be some diffrences.. But Which Will u do, i'll say change your course 1st, Check if you can Re-print your result, If The changes Does'nt reflect, then You can sort things out with Jamb, Instead of leaving it like that and start sorting it out with University...
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by slim19(m): 8:09am On Aug 03, 2017
I changed the course i applied for in unilorin to forestry and wildlife. I don't know of my chances of been admitted with a 188 jamb score and a two sittings at o'level
Cc chukwukapromise
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by olamitodotun14: 8:21am On Aug 03, 2017
Pls when is jamb change of course and institution closing?
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by dekay14(m): 8:34am On Aug 03, 2017
Diastone:
my boss, did you just pay with the card alone, that is, you typed the card digits!!!!

Yea,

After getting the transaction ID, click on Pay Now,

It will take you to a REMITA page where you can pay with your card instantly.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by dekay14(m): 8:40am On Aug 03, 2017
Ehn Ehn,

Please o, I want to ask few things about this Direct Entry Stuff.

Does anyone here know a bit about the ongoing Direct Entry.

Please Notify me ASAP, very urgent.

CC: chukwukapromise
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by SLEEMYDRIZ(m): 8:40am On Aug 03, 2017
pls house can I apply for change of institution and course on my phone?

1 Like

Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by bluestryngs: 8:49am On Aug 03, 2017
chukwukapromise:

240 for pharmacy may run you out if cash, cc: Donpre Does Our Fella Has Any Slice Of Hope?

what about changing to a course like anatomy
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 9:34am On Aug 03, 2017
dennisworld1:
ok thanks how long will the effect of change of course take on my profile because the school am about change to have started selling form.the course to change to is English and literary study and the registration to end next week 8th august
changing your course/institution Takes Approximately 10hrs at d maximum to complete
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 9:38am On Aug 03, 2017
slim19:
I changed the course i applied for in unilorin to forestry and wildlife. I don't know of my chances of been admitted with a 188 jamb score and a two sittings at o'level
Cc chukwuk.apromise
Your Course Of Choice, is not something People Are into, thus Reducing The number of Applicants, And if d number of applicants is reduced, Then The Avaliabilty Increases, And If The Avaliabilty Increases, Then Candidate That meet the Cut off mark, which is 180, Stand A very Good chance..So you Are Good to go.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 9:39am On Aug 03, 2017
olamitodotun14:
Pls when is jamb change of course and institution closing?
possibly After Jamb policy meeting On Admission regularization
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 9:42am On Aug 03, 2017
dekay14:
Ehn Ehn,

Please o, I want to ask few things about this Direct Entry Stuff.

Does anyone here know a bit about the ongoing Direct Entry.

Please Notify me ASAP, very urgent.

CC: chukwukapromise
Actually This Is A jamb/admission Thread, Not D.E thread..But one thing i know about D.E, is that application for the form is on sale, And with d way Things Are going, it may seems D.E candidate got An Aptitude Test to do..
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 9:44am On Aug 03, 2017
bluestryngs:

what about changing to a course like anatomy
Then You'll be The Number one person to get Admitted...Can i Get your Digits?
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by bluestryngs: 10:17am On Aug 03, 2017
chukwukapromise:

Then You'll be The Number one person to get Admitted...Can i Get your Digits?

Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by bluestryngs: 10:20am On Aug 03, 2017
thanks for your help so far.
someone just told me i have a chance of getting optometry in absu with my jamb score(240)
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by dennisworld1(m): 10:46am On Aug 03, 2017
[quote author=chukwukapromise post=59102788] changing your course/institution Takes Approximately 10hrs at d maximum to complete[/q[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]uote]OK I can see I can reprint it with another 1k. I tried payment for the change of institution the remiter page is going back to home page
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 10:47am On Aug 03, 2017
bluestryngs:
thanks for your help so far.
someone just told me i have a chance of getting optometry in absu with my jamb score(240)
You Stand A Good chance going For Optometry in Absu, but Their school fees is something Else..Do u stay in PH
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 10:49am On Aug 03, 2017
dennisworld1:
Click on registration, then click on utme data corrections

(1) (2) (3) ... (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) ... (184) (Reply)

Lasu 2014/2015 Admission process / 2020/2021 UNIPORT Admission Thread Guide / University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.