Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,711 members, 7,805,920 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:29 AM

2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread - Education (148) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread (268827 Views)

UTME 2017: JAMB Clarifies Position, Says Awaiting Results Candidates Can Apply / Download 2017 JAMB Brochure/syllabus Online In PDF File Now / 2017 Jamb Examination: Registration Commences Wednesday 15th Of March 2017. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) ... (184) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by dennisworld1(m): 11:35am On Aug 03, 2017
chukwukapromise:

Click on registration, then click on utme data corrections
OK with retry it
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by dennisworld1(m): 11:47am On Aug 03, 2017
Thanx promise
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by dennisworld1(m): 12:18pm On Aug 03, 2017
Am changing to English and literary study delsu abk. Wants to know how long will the correction take effect. Cus am about to do that now. And delsu registration ends on Tuesday. 233 jamb. Believe someone here know how the effect will take if is immediately.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 12:23pm On Aug 03, 2017
dennisworld1:
Am changing to English and literary study delsu abk. Wants to know how long will the correction take effect. Cus am about to do that now. And delsu registration ends on Tuesday. 233 jamb. Believe someone here know how the effect will take if is immediately.
The changes Does waste time, 2mins and you are done..but the only delay is The RRR stuff..it make take 2hours for Your payment to be approved
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by dennisworld1(m): 12:25pm On Aug 03, 2017
chukwukapromise:
The changes Does waste time, 2mins and you are done..but the only delay is The RRR stuff..it make take 2hours for Your payment to be approved
ok
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Dadoskill: 12:48pm On Aug 03, 2017
chukwukapromise:

That settles It All
So what your advice bro
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by michaelnova: 2:06pm On Aug 03, 2017
chukwukapromise:

Thumb printing Was Done The 1st time it was opened, But It is Forgotten This time

Thanks
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 2:31pm On Aug 03, 2017
Dadoskill:

So what your advice bro
Go for The Uniosun, as That is much more favoueable
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 2:31pm On Aug 03, 2017
Dadoskill:

So what your advice bro
Go for The Uniosun, as That is much more favourable
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by berryblake(f): 3:15pm On Aug 03, 2017
chukwukapromise:

If that what they said, Then Give it some time

the most surprising thing is that jamb keeps sending me messages everyday about my transaction status still pending ...is there anythingelse I can do rather than sit at home n wait
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by haryormidey: 3:47pm On Aug 03, 2017
i had 278 in jamb, b2,b3,c4,c5,c6 which fetched me 69% according to lasu last year calc. what is my chance of getting medicine..from ekiti
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Klazziq(m): 4:26pm On Aug 03, 2017
Pls i want do a correction of name, nd i don't knw how to go about it, pls someone should put me through
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by bluestryngs: 5:23pm On Aug 03, 2017
chukwukapromise:

You Stand A Good chance going For Optometry in Absu, but Their school fees is something Else..Do u stay in PH

yes i do. what other good medical course can my score go for probably in uniport
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 5:28pm On Aug 03, 2017
berryblake:

the most surprising thing is that jamb keeps sending me messages everyday about my transaction status still pending ...is there anythingelse I can do rather than sit at home n wait
This is getting serious, Just Give it Till The turn of Nxt week, After that pls, Head to their office
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 5:30pm On Aug 03, 2017
haryormidey:
i had 278 in jamb, b2,b3,c4,c5,c6 which fetched me 69% according to lasu last year calc. what is my chance of getting medicine..from ekiti
There is No chance if getting medicine there. Medicine cut off point was pegged At 75+. But you can try Unical, u stand a chance there
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 5:32pm On Aug 03, 2017
Klazziq:
Pls i want do a correction of name, nd i don't knw how to go about it, pls someone should put me through
Just Go to a cbt centre for proper guidance.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 5:58pm On Aug 03, 2017
bluestryngs:

yes i do. what other good medical course can my score go for probably in uniport

-Dentistry and Dental surgery
Well this course is not Much applied By candidate as The Relevance of It is hidden to some people..People Refers to it as "Oh!, you mean the guy that does the teeth stuff?", But they Dont know about Maxilofacial Aspect of it, Infact it Do Share the same governing body As medicine, And they share the same course with Medics, only Just Dat medics dont Do Facial Things, and Dentist dont do Preganacy/women Stuffs.

-Medical biochemistry
This Is a derivative of Your pre-medical years, it does'nt have much competition in it, Deals With the Chemistry Of Biological Activities, Medical biochemist Are also Found in d hospital, Your 240 will buy that clean and smooth.

-Physiology
This Is Core of Medicine, as it relate to d Functions Of Every single Constitue of The Human complexity, Your Get to have the name Physician after sucessive completion of the program, U can Be a doctor right hand man, as your knowledge in physiology, Gives you A Ground In Bodily functions and Diagnosis...Your 240 Would buy D Course, and Leave you with a Change of 100.

-Science Laboratory Technology
I Like to call is MLS(medical laboratory science), This are the Clinical Parasites, They Are Married to Chemical reagents, and sopisticated Apoaratus, They Are the Diagnosers, They Do all the Test work in D lab, And the Doctors just only Touch d Patients here and There, and Hey! D patients is Whole, and D doctors Take all the Glory. They Are The Most Cool Docs In d Hospital, Just Handles Some Serum, and Some gadget, And a whole lot of Cash Floods into their acct..They Also Repairs, sells medical power tool, They Share boundaries with medicine And Engineering, And Your 240 will just Sway you into Deir domain..

So You Can Take Any of Them, Although we still Have d likes of Anatomy, Microbiology, Zoology and D rest, but Dat no good for you man.

U need help me dude, Am kina Lost In PH, ur Whatsapp tis full of Webs, could'nt Get A response from you..Where in PH do you stay?
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by MaestroZeus(m): 6:10pm On Aug 03, 2017
did my change of course and institution today on system without leaving ma ouz....just get a good system with a paying atm card and u are on....won't take up to 10mins
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by whycee001(m): 6:22pm On Aug 03, 2017
Pls what course can this waec result go with
Math C6
English C6
Physic D7
Chemistry C5
Bio C6
Agric D7
Yoruba B3
Civic B3B3
Animal husbandry B3
The person want to study plant biology, 197 in jamb
What course can she change too
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by dennisworld1(m): 6:29pm On Aug 03, 2017
MaestroZeus:
did my change of course and institution today on system without leaving ma ouz....just get a good system with a paying atm card and u are on....won't take up to 10mins
cool waiting to charge my laptop. Did it reflect on your original result slip
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by dennisworld1(m): 6:30pm On Aug 03, 2017
whycee001:
Math C6
English C6
Physic D7
Chemistry C5
Bio C6
Agric D7
Yoruba B3
Civic B3B3
Animal husbandry B3
leave it in that plant biology since your physic is not good
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 7:49pm On Aug 03, 2017
whycee001:
Math C6
English C6
Physic D7
Chemistry C5
Bio C6
Agric D7
Yoruba B3
Civic B3B3
Animal husbandry B3
Ouch!, You need 5subject(science related) in ur olevel.. okay, now let Eliminate The less important one.

-Yoruba?
Like Seriously, That an Art subject bro...What Relate science And Languages?

-Animal husbandry
C'mon That Near to Extinction in Some university Senate, Poorly Recognized As a science course, And Finally, It Is Trade related course impress by The West Education Board, in Enhancing trade and Enterprenuers

-Civic
Another less necessary Socio-cultural subject which has no Resemblance To Science, thus Insignifying It Importance.

Now you are now left with

-Maths

-English

-Physics

-Chemistry

-Biology
And
-Agric

Since physics And Agric Bears Below 50% which is a D7, Their scientific Recognition Is Diminished. Leaving you with

-English
-maths
-Biology
And
-Chemistry.

Now you see, you barely have The minimum Five Credited Subject for Aporoval..so It A resit that Is Much better For you now.

1 Like

Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Harzeecoh(m): 8:14pm On Aug 03, 2017
I obtain my National Diploma in Cooperative Economic and Management at Federal Cooperative College, Ibadan. I want to apply for 2017 Jamb Direct Entry, i went to jamb site to check my Admission Letter but i saw this "Congratulations You Have Been Offered Admission for a 2- Year NATIONAL DIPLOMA Programme into FED. POLYTECHNIC DAMATURU. Course BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION & MANAGEMENT in the School of SOCIAL SCIENCE" Not Federal Cooperative College. Do i have to apply for Jamb Regularization before obtain the Direct Entry Form?
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 8:24pm On Aug 03, 2017
Harzeecoh:
I obtain my National Diploma in Cooperative Economic and Management at Federal Cooperative College, Ibadan. I want to apply for 2017 Jamb Direct Entry, i went to jamb site to check my Admission Letter but i saw this "Congratulations You Have Been Offered Admission for a 2- Year NATIONAL DIPLOMA Programme into FED. POLYTECHNIC DAMATURU. Course BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION & MANAGEMENT in the School of SOCIAL SCIENCE" Not Federal Cooperative College. Do i have to apply for Jamb Regularization before obtain the Direct Entry Form?
First sort out your regularization Issues, Then purchase the form.

1 Like

Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by dennisworld1(m): 10:27pm On Aug 03, 2017
remitta showing processing payment how long does this take
chukwukapromise:

First sort out your regularization Issues, Then purchase the form.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 10:38pm On Aug 03, 2017
dennisworld1:
remitta showing processing payment how long does this take
As long As It Is processing...Give it time bro.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by dennisworld1(m): 10:40pm On Aug 03, 2017
ok bro will wait
chukwukapromise:

As long As It Is processing...Give it time bro.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Ebbisco(f): 7:57am On Aug 04, 2017
Please I need advice on what course or institution to change to with a jamb score of 197 and the following grades in waec : eng c, physics c, bio c, maths b, chem b, economics b, data processing b, civil a.
The initial school is futo and the course applied is mech engineering.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by MaestroZeus(m): 9:28am On Aug 04, 2017
dennisworld1:
cool waiting to charge my laptop. Did it reflect on your original result slip
yea..... wit d new one under
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by dekay14(m): 10:02am On Aug 04, 2017
Dewys1:
Please, was it a change of course you did? How did you go about it. When I clicked 'Courses/Institution' under 'Application for correction of data' menu, nothing happens. Please help a bruv

The process is quite simple. Just log in to your Jamb profile, click on registration > UTME Data correction > Make payment > then just read and follow the processes.

After you have reached the remita page, if you wish to pay with an ATM card, click on Pay Now, Otherwise I believe you should see where they say pay with RRR.

If you are paying with an ATM Card, Select your card type, insert your card number & CCW and an OTP will be sent to your Phone Number (from your bank), use the OTP to confirm Payment and you're done.

Click continue and you will be redirected back to Jamb web page.

There are three selections there, select Change of Institution/Course and continue.

You should be able to complete it from there.

Just be careful (even I made an error when doing mine)

Hope this helps

1 Like

Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Diastone: 10:09am On Aug 04, 2017
dekay14:

Yea,

After getting the transaction ID, click on Pay Now,

It will take you to a REMITA page where you can pay with your card instantly.
and there was no further requirements....
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Diastone: 10:14am On Aug 04, 2017
dekay14:

The process is quite simple. Just log in to your Jamb profile, click on registration > UTME Data correction > Make payment > then just read and follow the processes.

After you have reached the remita page, if you wish to pay with an ATM card, click on Pay Now, Otherwise I believe you should see where they say pay with RRR.

If you are paying with an ATM Card, Select your card type, insert your card number & CCW and an OTP will be sent to your Phone Number (from your bank), use the OTP to confirm Payment and you're done.

Click continue and you will be redirected back to Jamb web page.

There are three selections there, select Change of Institution/Course and continue.

You should be able to complete it from there.

Just be careful (even I made an error when doing mine)

Hope this helps
meaning i dont need to go to the bank

(1) (2) (3) ... (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) ... (184) (Reply)

2020/2021 UNIPORT Admission Thread Guide / University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG / University Of Abuja 2011/2012 Post Ume And Admission Update.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.