Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,501 members, 7,808,849 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:54 PM

2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread - Education (159) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread (268994 Views)

UTME 2017: JAMB Clarifies Position, Says Awaiting Results Candidates Can Apply / Download 2017 JAMB Brochure/syllabus Online In PDF File Now / 2017 Jamb Examination: Registration Commences Wednesday 15th Of March 2017. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) ... (184) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Topelistic(f): 6:10pm On Aug 16, 2017
Ok but i hope its nt compulsory for jambite dat did nt use awaiting result
chukwukapromise:

@Topelistic The Uploading of Olevel Is Only Meant To Jambite Who filled Awaiting Result While Registering For The UTME exam, People Who Wants To Edit Theirs, Are Also Allowed, But No Provision For Direct Entry yet.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Nobody: 6:16pm On Aug 16, 2017
abeg the change of institution/course don end?..can someone still change...
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Mrread(m): 6:17pm On Aug 16, 2017
dekay14:

To the best of my knowledge, this means you want to make another payment.

Where you trying to make correction to your names?

I av paid before and d bank confirmed it but my status doesn't change

I want to change bcus I made a mistake my waec name is oderinde ridwan dolapo but my jamb name is oderinde abduhamid ridwan
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Emerald04(m): 8:25pm On Aug 16, 2017
[/color]

Chukwapromise God bless, you'er really trying here.

my cousin opt in for change of name, after she rectified the errors she make during the registration
(putting in the correct names) she was given an indemnity form to fill ......
but base on what was written on that form....
It was boldly written at the bottom that no indemnity form should be summit at the jamb office without signature frrom the head of institution...
the problem we are having right now is that "she opt in for american uni of nigeria as first choice and we lives in lag state....

1....can we wait for the screening time nd summit the form or we can leave that gaps nd summit the one we fills at the jamb office ikoyi.....

2....can we get the signature signed too from the head of institution in yabatech which she choose
as second choice cos that would be much easier base on the fact that we lives in lag...
3.... yours (opinion)

thanks once again....[color=#000000][color=#006600]

my cousin opt in for change of name, after she rectified the errors she make during the registration
It was boldly written at the bottom that no indemnity form should be summit at the jamb office without signature frrom the head of institution...
the problem we are having right now is that "she opt in for american uni of nigeria as first choice and we lives in lag state....

1....can we wait for the screening time nd summit the form or we can leave that gaps nd summit the one we fills at the jamb office ikoyi.....

2....can we get the signature signed too from the head of institution in yabatech which she choose
as second choice cos that would be much easier base on the fact that we lives in lag...
3.... yours (opinion)

thanks once again....[/color][color=#006600][/color]

3.... yours (opinion)

thanks once again....
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 8:48pm On Aug 16, 2017
Topelistic:
Ok but i hope its nt compulsory for jambite dat did nt use awaiting result
Yeah, It Is'nt.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 9:12pm On Aug 16, 2017
Emerald04:
[/color]

3.... yours (opinion)

thanks once again....[color=#000000][color=#006600]

3.... yours (opinion)

thanks once again....[/color][color=#006600][/color]

3.... yours (opinion)

thanks once again....

The Change Of Name Should Be Done Before The Screening Of Your selected School starts, Because If It Does, It Would Amount To

-Complexity On Your Side,

And

-Dichotomy and Confusion on The Administrative Side.

Be4 your School opens Its Screening Portal, It Must Have Received The List And Details Of its Applicants, And That Is What is Used During Its Registration.

If You choose To Wait Till When The University Brings Out It Form, her Name Will Be Different From That One She Corrected while Filling D Indemity Form, This May Bring Complexity In that You Will Have To Start waiting For Your Indemity documents To be Moved From

Jamb State Office»»Your School»»Back To Jamb and Then Jamb Will Confirm Your Full Change Of Name..[Note:Ur Change Is Not Even Recognized, Until Your Indemity transactions And Movement Are Completed] And The Duration Of The Movement May Be Indefinate, Which May Exceed The Screening Duration[So Waiting Till The Screening Start May Just Be Unwise]
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Nobody: 10:53pm On Aug 16, 2017
Thanks rotimi9 for your response. I had earlier changed my institution and course. I wanted to to change it again but I don't know how to go about it. I tried generating another rrr number but to no avail. Please I need your advice. Thanks
rotimi9:
twice only TWICE
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Nobody: 10:54pm On Aug 16, 2017
azora:
Thanks for your response. I had earlier changed my institution and course. I wanted to to change it again but I don't know how to go about it. I tried generating another rrr number but to no avail. Please I need your advice. Thanks
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Topelistic(f): 11:32pm On Aug 16, 2017
Thank u very much
chukwukapromise:
Yeah, It Is'nt.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Nobody: 8:03am On Aug 17, 2017
Now that postume is back what next?
+ which skuls are certain wont offer postume
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 8:31am On Aug 17, 2017
Topelistic:
Thank u very much
Anyday, Anytime
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Agbazulized: 8:55am On Aug 17, 2017
dennisworld1:
yes
So bros how do i go about the change of institution?

I want to do it today.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by sanyamike(m): 8:57am On Aug 17, 2017
Are you tired of writing JAMB multiple times or considering seeking university admission without UTME or probably you just finished your secondary school and do not want to sit
at home while doing nothing? If you answered
yes then here comes the solution to the
menace, with the INTERIM JOINT MATRICULATION BOARD EXAMINATION (IJMB) candidates can
secure 200L admission into their preferred
university without JAMB via Direct Entry. Annually, more than 1.5 million students do
write UTME(JAMB) with the hope of
securing admission into their desired
institution but unfortunately it is just a
fraction that ultimately realise this dream.
Infact some have written JAMB more than
once or more and it looks seemingly impossible
to gain admission because of various reason
which could include: centre issues, mass
failure, e.t.c But here is a golden opportunity
for ADMISSION SEEKERS who wish to acquire
university degree that IJMBE(INTERIM JOINT
MATRICULATION BOARD EXAMINATION) A
LEVEL provides a unique platform for
realising your dream of university education
way more than JAMB because it aids in
securing admission into 200 level upon
completion of the programme.
You do not need JAMB to be admitted
for this programme.
The programme is certified by NUC(Nigeria
University Commission) CHECK PAGE 4 OF
JAMB BROCHURE, ITEM 2.2(2) TO CONFIRM
IJMB AS A REQUIREMENT FOR UNIVERSITY
EDUCATION.
Its more economical to go for this
programme because it will save you the
cost and stress of 100 level as you will
be admitted directly into 200 level upon
completion of the programme.
Even students with deficiency in O level can
still register for the programme because
preparations have been made for them by
IJMB where they can write O LEVEL IJMB to
augment their result.
Students with awaiting results can also
register.
Below are some of the advantages
of IJMB programme.
No JAMB Result is needed to be
Admitted. Guaranteed Admission into 200 Level of your
school of interest.
IJMB fees and duration is not too different
from that of pre degree. pre degree form is
10,000, IJMB form is 8,000. IJMB and pre
degre school fees ranges from #130,000 - #180,000 you can pay that
of IJMB on instalment I.e you can make half
payment and balance up later.
While other programmes like Pre-degree etc require you to write JAMB after
succeeding in passing the programme, IJMB
does not need JAMB at all, what you need to do is to pick up tge jamb direct entry form for that year and select your institutions of choice. The IJMB result lasts for more than
five years I.e you can use it to seek for
admission for more than five years. Don’t also forget that IJMB enables you to gain direct entry admission into 200level.We are sure you will want to kill two
birds with a stone. Why not register for JAMB
and IJMB and have the privilege gaining
admission via two different programmes
instead of putting your eggs in one basket?
It is also worthy of note that about 70% of
Nigerian Universities accept IJMB for
admission into 200lv without JAMB
Awaiting Result Aspirant can
Apply DISCLAIMER
Candidate should be informed that
many
educational institutes/Individuals claim
to be registering candidate for IJMB,
be wise and don’t fall into their scam as
their are various unaccredited IJMB
study centres nationwide.
For more information please call/whatsapp 07019103120
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Agbazulized: 10:33am On Aug 17, 2017
chukwukapromise:
Anyday, Anytime
Good day bros, i want to change institution i initially inputed in my JAMB registration.

Please how do i go about it? Can i do it myself or do i need to go to the initial centre i registered?
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Nobody: 11:37am On Aug 17, 2017
azora:
Thanks rotimi9 for your response. I had earlier changed my institution and course. I wanted to to change it again but I don't know how to go about it. I tried generating another rrr number but to no avail. Please I need your advice. Thanks
it is the same method u used for ur former change that is how u change this time.just look at the previous pages of this thread for info
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 12:26pm On Aug 17, 2017
Agbazulized:
Good day bros, i want to change institution i initially inputed in my JAMB registration.

Please how do i go about it? Can i do it myself or do i need to go to the initial centre i registered?
First You Generate Your Payment Invoice By

-Open d Menu Bar Which Has The List of options

-Click on Registration

-Click On Utme Data Correction.

From There You'll see A Page Bearing your Transaction Id and RRR code ..Continue D Payment By Clicking On Make Payment, From There U can Make Payment Using Your Debit Card, master Card, Or visa..Or U can Simply Take That RRR code And Go Remitting In The Bank..

After All those Saga's Wait For 2Hours, Come Back to Your Profile And Confirm If Your Payment Has Been Credited..If It Has Been credited It Will Display *Approved(Not Used)* Then U Then Repeat D Process Of Making Payment Again, But This Time, Instead Of Taking U To A payment Page, It Takes You The COC page, And From There You Can Make Your change
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by berryblake(f): 1:31pm On Aug 17, 2017
[quote author=Mrread post=59472653][/quote]
hey have you been able to resolve your issue
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by berryblake(f): 1:32pm On Aug 17, 2017
Topelistic:
Am really running out of patient and i dnt know what else to do.it been up to 3weeks i paid 4 the utme data correction at zenith bank but each time i went to the cbt center to process it d lady will ask me to come back later that its not been effected yet.hv gone 2 jamb office no body is ready 2 attend 2 me n i have even went 2 d bank bt d cashier says d payment is alrite.pls i really really needs help

Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by DRGREAT(m): 2:05pm On Aug 17, 2017
can one still change school even when the school you are to change from have ended their sale of screening form?
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Nobody: 5:21pm On Aug 17, 2017
I effected a change of course before, Can i still make another change?
Chukwukapromise
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Jacktheripper: 5:28pm On Aug 17, 2017
Is the change of institution still on
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Mrread(m): 6:14pm On Aug 17, 2017
berryblake:

not yet but if u can help I would be glad
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 7:55pm On Aug 17, 2017
Emzyme:
I effected a change of course before, Can i still make another change?
Chukwukapromise
The Only answer To Dat Question, is If You Are Given A New RRR code Different From The Previous One.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Nobody: 8:36pm On Aug 17, 2017
chukwukapromise:

The Only answer To Dat Question, is If You Are Given A New RRR code Different From The Previous One.

Meanwhile i pray its a different code
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Ochima75(m): 9:10pm On Aug 17, 2017
Abeg who can help me with the uploading of waec results to my jamb profile
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 10:01pm On Aug 17, 2017
Emzyme:

Meanwhile i pray its a different code

Let Just Hope It Is.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Agbazulized: 10:34am On Aug 18, 2017
chukwukapromise:

First You Generate Your Payment Invoice By

-Open d Menu Bar Which Has The List of options

-Click on Registration

-Click On Utme Data Correction.

From There You'll see A Page Bearing your Transaction Id and RRR code ..Continue D Payment By Clicking On Make Payment, From There U can Make Payment Using Your Debit Card, master Card, Or visa..Or U can Simply Take That RRR code And Go Remitting In The Bank..

After All those Saga's Wait For 2Hours, Come Back to Your Profile And Confirm If Your Payment Has Been Credited..If It Has Been credited It Will Display *Approved(Not Used)* Then U Then Repeat D Process Of Making Payment Again, But This Time, Instead Of Taking U To A payment Page, It Takes You The COC page, And From There You Can Make Your change
Done that, thanks a bunch sire!
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 11:02am On Aug 18, 2017
Agbazulized:
Done that, thanks a bunch sire!
Anyday Anytime
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Jacktheripper: 1:02pm On Aug 18, 2017
1.will UI accept two sittings for computer science? 2.Will UI use the point or post utme system for admission this year?
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Prectega(m): 8:20pm On Aug 18, 2017
chukwukapromise:
Why nah, 2nd batch will put your admission on d Line...U den have to wait for 2nd, 3rd or even supp list!

boss can a friend buy change of university form after writing post ume exams in a school DELSU
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 8:59pm On Aug 18, 2017
Prectega:

boss can a friend buy change of university form after writing post ume exams in a school DELSU

Sure He Can...Just Generate Your RRR And Go Paying, Your Change Will be Done Instantly....Moreso Have It On Mind That you Cannot Change Back to DELSU

1 Like

Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by doctorregular01(m): 9:05pm On Aug 18, 2017
Hi boss.pls can Direct entry candidates do their change of institution /course on the Jamb platform currently? Or the correction of data has not been activated for DE candidates? It is urgent. Kindly respond. I appreciate u boss.
chukwukapromise:

Sure He Can...Just Generate Your RRR And Go Paying, Your Change Will be Done Instantly....Moreso Have It On Mind That you Cannot Change Back to DELSU
Thanks you boss for the swift response .

(1) (2) (3) ... (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) ... (184) (Reply)

2020/2021 UNIPORT Admission Thread Guide / University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG / University Of Abuja 2011/2012 Post Ume And Admission Update.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.