Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,750 members, 7,806,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:45 AM

2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread (268835 Views)

UTME 2017: JAMB Clarifies Position, Says Awaiting Results Candidates Can Apply / Download 2017 JAMB Brochure/syllabus Online In PDF File Now / 2017 Jamb Examination: Registration Commences Wednesday 15th Of March 2017. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (184) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 6:55pm On May 24, 2017
Agarli:
I chose OOU as my second choice, hope I am safe sha
What course and score man?
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by PromiseUche(m): 6:57pm On May 24, 2017
chukwukapromise:
Hmm,..When you mean competitive, can you kindly elaborate?

Yes the number of students in an Engeering Class won't be more than 100 there, den u hv persons to contend with, like first choices, high jamb scores, good o'level grades, state of Origin and most especially the Pre Science pple and their yearly quota. etc...
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by PromiseUche(m): 6:59pm On May 24, 2017
What is Uniben's cut-off mark for accountancy? Probably siting example from last years'
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Agarli(m): 7:02pm On May 24, 2017
med and surgery, 301 wit 2 B's and 3 C's for OOU second choice. non indigene
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Agarli(m): 7:04pm On May 24, 2017
med and surgery, 301 wit 2 B's and 3 C's for OOU second choice. non indigene @chukwukapromise
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 7:06pm On May 24, 2017
PromiseUche:

Yes the number of students in an Engeering Class won't be more than 100 there, den u hv persons to contend with, like first choices, high jamb scores, good o'level grades, state of Origin and most especially the Pre Science pple and their yearly quota. etc...
u're correct, but all these don't make it too competitive as u hyped it!....Every skul is competitive, and only the Fittest can gain admission!....And mind you not all that register for a course meet it cut-off mark!....Those 178candidate, like 50 may have below 200, 20may want to change course, 10may not even purchase the screening form!.....So d number keeps on decreasing.....So d guy dat has 214 has hope jare!
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 7:08pm On May 24, 2017
PromiseUche:
What is Uniben's cut-off mark for accountancy? Probably siting example from last years'
Question you should asking yourself is "How do uniben calculate their cut off mark?"
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 7:09pm On May 24, 2017
Agarli:
med and surgery, 301 wit 2 B's and 3 C's for OOU second choice. non indigene
Go and buy malt, start drinking, and wait for the oou freshers bus!
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Agarli(m): 7:32pm On May 24, 2017
chukwukapromise:
I pray so boss
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 7:45pm On May 24, 2017
IT OFFICIAL PEOPLE, JAMB CHANGE OF COURSE/INSTITUTION FOR 2017 IS ALREADY OUT

Things to bring along for the change
-Old jamb slip
and
-a sum of #2500

NOTE: only approve CBT centre have the power to do the change!..

Jamb did'nt specify A closing date!....So hurry now inorder to avoid stories that touch!...

REMEMBER this is the last opportunity you have to influence your admission chances!...so choose wisely![if you're still confused, you're free to ask your questions].

And while going you need extra money like #500 because u'll be charged separately at the CBT centre!.

Goodluck folks!
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Chidexter(m): 7:52pm On May 24, 2017
I scored 222, the course I chose is geography, subject combo : Geography, Economics, Biology, English. I chose UNN as my first choice and on their site they said, geography, English and any other two subjects preferably social science. I know some have gained Admission using a combo like this.... My question now is can I be considered?. I'd definitely buy the change of institution /course. Cos I'd like to change my second choice to a school that out rightly accepts a science subject for geography..... Please I need advice
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by vicstiqs95: 8:01pm On May 24, 2017
chukwukapromise:
u know cut off marks do change!.....

But ur admission chance is 90% considering the fact that student really did well in this year utme!.....

But with intense prayer, nothing can stop u from blazing!

boss i must appreciate u for ur understanding and humbleness. the thing is dat i initially put in for med lab ui. comparing d grading system inUI i got 65.5 which is d exact cut off mark last yr for med lab. dats y am thinking of changing to OAU dent since i beat d cut f mark compare to medlab ui. wat do u think i should do boss?
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 8:02pm On May 24, 2017
Chidexter:
I scored 222, the course I chose is geography, subject combo : Geography, Economics, Biology, English. I chose UNN as my first choice and on their site they said, geography, English and any other two subjects preferably social science. I know some have gained Admission using a combo like this.... My question now is can I be considered?. I'd definitely buy the change of institution /course. Cos I'd like to change my second choice to a school that out rightly accepts a science subject for geography..... Please I need advice
what course are you going for!
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Chidexter(m): 8:03pm On May 24, 2017
chukwukapromise:
what course are you going for!

Geography
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 8:07pm On May 24, 2017
vicstiqs95:

boss i must appreciate u for ur understanding and humbleness. the thing is dat i initially put in for med lab ui. comparing d grading system inUI i got 65.5 which is d exact cut off mark last yr for med lab. dats y am thinking of changing to OAU dent since i beat d cut f mark compare to medlab ui. wat do u think i should do boss?
I just have the sense of feeling that you are doing d right thing Bro.....By d way dentistry is betta dan medlab!....So go on with d change!.....But pls make sure u put lasu or any oda state university for 2nd choice! at least for backup!
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Chidexter(m): 8:08pm On May 24, 2017
My brother scored 223, and he's going for theatre arts, at UNN, the problem here is that he's doing combination of waec and neco.(its generally good result) Also his second choice is mass com at I. M. T. ... DOES he stand a chance at any of them
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 8:09pm On May 24, 2017
Chidexter:

Geography
Your combo's is okay!...And for 2nd choice, try Esut or ansu!
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Chidexter(m): 8:10pm On May 24, 2017
chukwukapromise:
Your combo's is okay!...And for 2nd choice, try Esut or ansu!

Alright thanks boss. You're the best. Abeg help me answer that of my brother.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 8:14pm On May 24, 2017
Chidexter:
My brother scored 223, and he's going for theatre arts, at UNN, the problem here is that he's doing combination of waec and neco.(its generally good result) Also his second choice is mass com at I. M. T. ... DOES he stand a chance at any of them
1st choice is on a fence owing to 2sittings but still is possible. So pray that you get favour from God!....2nd choice is a rather unknown university, so compitition is lesser thus promoting ur chances!...So i think you're good to go!
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by vicstiqs95: 8:15pm On May 24, 2017
chukwukapromise:
I just have the sense of feeling that you are doing d right thing Bro.....By d way dentistry is betta dan medlab!....So go on with d change!.....But pls make sure u put lasu or any oda state university for 2nd choice! at least for backup!

Thanks bro. really appreciate
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 8:16pm On May 24, 2017
vicstiqs95:

Thanks bro. really appreciate
Don't mention bro!
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by somtoto(m): 8:17pm On May 24, 2017
chukwukapromise:
Ur score can get u phamarcy, but not in unizik!....So if you want to change, i'll advice you pick Biochemistry rather dan microbiology!....

But y don't change to a state university and get pharmacy?
am actually running a programme in unizik,prescience to be precise.so that's why i find it hard to change to another institution
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 8:21pm On May 24, 2017
somtoto:
am actually running a programme in unizik,prescience to be precise.so that's why i find it hard to change to another institution
I also have a brother running that program too!....Your 1st choice is already tied down, but ur 2nd aint. xo kindly put d likes of ansu, lasu ebsu, absu or estu as your 2nd choice for pharmacy!
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by itzeminent: 8:23pm On May 24, 2017
215 unilorin agricultural economics.. Do I have a big chance there and fuoye as second choice agriculture
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 8:35pm On May 24, 2017
itzeminent:
215 unilorin agricultural economics.. Do I have a big chance there and fuoye as second choice agriculture
wow!...You asked if you have a big chance?....Well am sorry but don't have a big chance!....There is a slim chance u'll make it to 2nd batch that for unilorin!.....But for fuoye?....Ur chances are not big, They are MIGHTY!....u did'nt drop your 0Level?
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by AJIBBS: 8:35pm On May 24, 2017
chukwukapromise:

My oga, KaryGo!...With ur eye-catching O-level, i can 90%ly say that ur admission chance are high!.....Never the less! Take Yabatech as 2nd choice[that is if they offer it!] or Lasu as 2nd choice and Yabatech as 3rd choice!

Thanks bro

Unilag is my 1st choice (pol science)
Lasu 2nd choice (philosophy)
Yabatech 3rd choice (mass communication)

Once again. .Thanks
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by ehbraheem(m): 8:37pm On May 24, 2017
I scored 218 and I want to study computer science in unilorin. Any hope or I should just buy change of institution?
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by itzeminent: 8:38pm On May 24, 2017
chukwukapromise:
wow!...You asked if you have a big chance?....Well am sorry but don't have a big chance!....There is a slim chance u'll make it to 2nd batch that for unilorin!.....But for fuoye?....Ur chances are not big, They are MIGHTY!....u did'nt drop your 0Level?
maths b2
English b3
Chemistry b2
Physics b3
Biology c6
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 8:38pm On May 24, 2017
AJIBBS:

Thanks bro

Unilag is my 1st choice (pol science)
Lasu 2nd choice (philosophy)
Yabatech 3rd choice (mass communication)

Once again. .Thanks
My oga, i day see TRIPLET ADMISSION for here!...God Go do am for u!
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 8:42pm On May 24, 2017
ehbraheem:
I scored 218 and I want to study computer science in unilorin. Any hope or I should just buy change of institution?
of course there is hope, but dat's only if you have Good connection!....If you don't please Get a change of institution!....By d way u did'nt drop ur 0level result!
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by AJIBBS: 8:42pm On May 24, 2017
chukwukapromise:
My oga, i day see TRIPLET ADMISSION for here!...God Go do am for u!

Amen o.. .thanks
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 8:44pm On May 24, 2017
itzeminent:
maths b2
English b3
Chemistry b2
Physics b3
Biology c6
Sister pls change to unilag, u're chances there is super high!...Ur fuoye admission is over sure

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (184) (Reply)

2020/2021 UNIPORT Admission Thread Guide / University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG / University Of Abuja 2011/2012 Post Ume And Admission Update.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.