Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,894 members, 7,798,989 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:29 PM

2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread - Education (97) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread (268286 Views)

UTME 2017: JAMB Clarifies Position, Says Awaiting Results Candidates Can Apply / Download 2017 JAMB Brochure/syllabus Online In PDF File Now / 2017 Jamb Examination: Registration Commences Wednesday 15th Of March 2017. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (184) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by glammys: 5:13pm On Jul 15, 2017
who has pls done his or her own correction of data...pls signal..im anxious bout ths issue..i heard u wil hav to pay anoda 2500 for anoda remitta RRR to bank..pls is it true cos bfore the.process was suspended..i already paid to bank i receivd ma RRR,it only remain i sud effect the change??pls sumone sud tel me....cos mii ah cant pay anoda 2500 again
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by butterfly55(f): 5:57pm On Jul 15, 2017
Please I have generated the RRR code, but I don't want to do the change of course again, I haven't paid though, l just generated it through my phone and they have send the RRR code to my email but I don't want to use it anymore, will it affect my jamb data in anyway? Please reply, thanks.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jul 15, 2017
Please, I need your guide. I generated RRR when the portal was opened last time. I didn't proceed to make the payment because it was announced that the process has been suspended. I logged in now to see if I can generate another RRR before I make payment but this is what the page is displaying after clicking on UTME DATA CORRECTION. It is not taking me to payment page, this is the page it is displaying. Does that mean the last RRR is still valid? or what am I missing out? Please oooo!

Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Ksudr(m): 6:44pm On Jul 15, 2017
chukwukapromise:
Even me Wuld like u go to Unimaid instead of Buk...Why dont u try Unijos?
Why did u say this doc... Is BUK medical school not cool Just asking for your reasons sha
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by cyberguy72(m): 7:20pm On Jul 15, 2017
emince14:
PLEASE HELP ME OUT OHHH....... I made payment into jamb account and i try to do the change of instution but it was bringing 'error please select all instution and conresponding course' after which i did so but yet was still bringing the same thing
Same thing am experiencing here.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 7:39pm On Jul 15, 2017
butterfly55:
Please I have generated the RRR code, but I don't want to do the change of course again, I haven't paid though, l just generated it through my phone and they have send the RRR code to my email but I don't want to use it anymore, will it affect my jamb data in anyway? Please reply, thanks.
Just don't pay, it won't affect you in any way.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 7:43pm On Jul 15, 2017
harvest:
Please, I need your guide. I generated RRR when the portal was opened last time. I didn't proceed to make the payment because it was announced that the process has been suspended. I logged in now to see if I can generate another RRR before I make payment but this is what the page is displaying after clicking on UTME DATA CORRECTION. It is not taking me to payment page, this is the page it is displaying. Does that mean the last RRR is still valid? or what am I missing out? Please oooo!
Use this format.

Click on Register

Click on data correction

Click on change of course/institution.

If this doesn't work Check your payment status, if the previous RRR code is displayed there, then proceed changing.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by iamdull(m): 7:45pm On Jul 15, 2017
chukwukapromise:
Just don't pay, it won't affect you in any way.
if I pay the 2500 for the COC will I still pay another 1000 naira to print the original form?
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 7:47pm On Jul 15, 2017
Ksudr:

Why did u say this doc... Is BUK medical school not cool Just asking for your reasons sha
Buk is cool but unimaid is kooler. ...moreso buk ain't highly placed as Unimaid.. Unimaid Will dominate buk any day. ....so if am to choose for you bro it would be unimaid
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 7:51pm On Jul 15, 2017
iamdull:
if I pay the 2500 for the COC will I still pay another 1000 naira to print the original form?
not original form but original Result slip with your passport attached .
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by iamdull(m): 7:54pm On Jul 15, 2017
chukwukapromise:
not original form but original Result slip with your passport attached .
thank you
Will i pay for the original result?
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 7:57pm On Jul 15, 2017
iamdull:
thank you
Will i pay for the original result?
yes u will it 1k
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by iamdull(m): 7:59pm On Jul 15, 2017
chukwukapromise:
yes u will it 1k
na wa o
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 8:02pm On Jul 15, 2017
iamdull:
na wa o
hehe. ...2500 for coc 1000 for Original result...extra 1000 for Admission letter printing...not forgeting bank charges and Cbt center Charges
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 15, 2017
Has anyone who change b4 changed again?anyone?
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by McLove(m): 8:59pm On Jul 15, 2017
I want to change from UI To OAU.. Hope it won't affect my chances?
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Shubbys: 9:11pm On Jul 15, 2017
chukwukapromise:
Use this format.

Click on Register

Click on data correction

If this doesn't work Check your payment status, if the previous RRR code is displayed there, then proceed changing.
i clicked on utme data correction and he show me..payment approved and not used and am stuck there
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by iamdull(m): 9:14pm On Jul 15, 2017
chukwukapromise:
hehe. ...2500 for coc 1000 for Original result...extra 1000 for Admission letter printing...not forgeting bank charges and Cbt center Charges
will bank charge me if I want to pay the 2500?
I have 2500 now. I will go and pay the money on monday. It will now remain the money that I will pay in the cbt center

I will print the orginal result next month
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by PearlyJay(f): 9:39pm On Jul 15, 2017
Please does anyone know if I can pay cash in a bank for my change of course? If yes which account number do I pay into and in which bank?
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Diastone: 10:29pm On Jul 15, 2017
pls, what of paying straight with the ATM card??
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by KENNY6937(m): 11:04pm On Jul 15, 2017
Pls guyz I need urgent answer I scored 192 with 2B's and 3c's going for information technology in futo pls am I good to go or shld I change?
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Blacquin(f): 12:09am On Jul 16, 2017
PearlyJay:
Please does anyone know if I can pay cash in a bank for my change of course? If yes which account number do I pay into and in which bank?
i did mine in skye bank..act no_1790146942..or beta still go to d bank and tell dem u wanna pay for jamb c.o.c and collect ur remita pin
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Horlaarsco: 12:27am On Jul 16, 2017
Pls anybody successfully done this cos I have paid and if I click on Application for correction of data it's telling me to pay and again and this thing was passing here this morning but then to it's telling me fill some blabla error select all institution stuff wat do I do help

Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Ibunkun1(m): 2:18am On Jul 16, 2017
Pls Someone Who Has Done His/her own Coc Should Explain Comprehensively How I Can Go Abt It.Can I Do It Without Going To Any Cbt Centre.pls I Wanna Try It Tomorrow.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by DRGREAT(m): 5:50am On Jul 16, 2017
plz...you know some cbt centres was sanctioned by jamb and suspended from conducting utme exam because of malpractice and technical issues...so i want to know if COC can be done in those cbt centres or the suspension for them don start already?
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by AlanTuringAI: 6:33am On Jul 16, 2017
favelli:

My sis came online and saw peeps claiming the portal has been opened and that it could be done individually from home,so I decided to give it a try and it went through.. then I made payment via online thats it
U mean you did the change successfully on your own without going to a CBT centre, meaning u didn't thumbprint? I guess you've paid before it was suspended. How did you now go about it. Hope u didn't have to pay again?
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Deapexboy(m): 6:47am On Jul 16, 2017
chukwukapromise:
Use this format.

Click on Register

Click on data correction

Pls bro so sorry to disturb you can pls show mee the steps for change of course and institution? pls it kind of urgent...tnx alot
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Ragner(m): 12:06pm On Jul 16, 2017
greatpusn:
Need ur advise pls. Gt 228 in jamb n o'level z c's parallel. I want to study philosophy. w skul can i change to n gt admission without connection?

Delsu could be an option
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Ragner(m): 12:09pm On Jul 16, 2017
KENNY6937:
Pls guyz I need urgent answer I scored 192 with 2B's and 3c's going for information technology in futo pls am I good to go or shld I change?

Yea...try changing to a state uni and apply for Poly also
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Plusonepaul(m): 12:15pm On Jul 16, 2017
chukwukapromise:
You must understand that what you are remitting your #2500 for is UTME DATA CORRECTION! with this u can change anything on yjour Bio-data, Even your Pass-port.

Thanks for the info.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by samwayne154(m): 12:21pm On Jul 16, 2017
chukwukapromise:
bro please u need to help me I want to do change of course nd institution into quantity suveving or survey and geoinformatics to FUTA nd I scored 206 in jamb please am I good to go?
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by olarababi(f): 12:47pm On Jul 16, 2017
Hello, pls has the change of course started.....if it has, how do i go about it

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (184) (Reply)

Lasu 2014/2015 Admission process / 2020/2021 UNIPORT Admission Thread Guide / University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.