Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,325 members, 7,780,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:54 PM

Unizik 2017-2018 Admission List is Out - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unizik 2017-2018 Admission List is Out (26567 Views)

UNIZIK 2017/2018 Post Graduate Admission List Is Out / UNIZIK 2017/2018 Departmental Cut Off Marks And Points / unizik 2017/2018 whatsapp group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unizik 2017-2018 Admission List is Out by Prefola: 11:25am On Oct 16, 2017
okuego:
Is the Unizik admission list out?

Yes
Its not out but be expecting it anytime from now..expecially dis week
Re: Unizik 2017-2018 Admission List is Out by okuego: 3:41pm On Oct 16, 2017
Prefola:

Its not out but be expecting it anytime from now..expecially dis week

Yes I went to admin block IN school and the lady told me its out but yet to be published. Both ways is right. We just have to wait
Re: Unizik 2017-2018 Admission List is Out by youngnerd: 9:11pm On Oct 16, 2017
Everyone should be calm Unizik Admin List would be out by this month.

For Admission Contact +2348173715934 Via whatsapp/call
_
Re: Unizik 2017-2018 Admission List is Out by Princeoflimpopo(m): 11:17pm On Oct 16, 2017
okuego:

Yes I went to admin block IN school and the lady told me its out but yet to be published. Both ways is right. We just have to wait

dem fit block admission..
Re: Unizik 2017-2018 Admission List is Out by okuego: 12:43pm On Oct 17, 2017
UNIZIK SCHOOL FEES { all the fees below are approximated to WHOLE NUMBERS}
YEAR ONE
1. School fee: #56,000
2. Accreditation fee: #10,000
3. Acceptance fee and biometric: #24,000
4. Departmental and faculty registration ranges from #7000 to #14,000 depending on department and faculty
5. Gss registration and result processing: #7000
6.Unizik journal,history book, song, shirts, security handbook etc #5,000
The bank charges and remitta cost of all the fees above is estimated to #4000 including the photocopies, passport, transport within school and snacks involved in the journey.
TOTAL FEES FOR YEAR ONE IS FAIRLY ESTIMATED TO BE #120,000 there maybe possible balance.
NOTE: Ensure to Pay acceptance fees when admitted, other fees can wait if you're not buoyant, YOU CAN TAKE YOUR EXAMINATIONS WITH A TEMPORARY REG NUMBER PENDING WHEN YOU PAY YOUR SCHOOL FEES notwithstanding, it's advisable to pay year one school fees during first semester of year one.
---
If your name was not in our MERIT ADMISSION list and you need ADMISSION Assistance to secure Admission this year
Re: Unizik 2017-2018 Admission List is Out by Princeoflimpopo(m): 1:12am On Oct 18, 2017
okuego:
UNIZIK SCHOOL FEES { all the fees below are approximated to WHOLE NUMBERS}
YEAR ONE
1. School fee: #56,000
2. Accreditation fee: #10,000
3. Acceptance fee and biometric: #24,000
4. Departmental and faculty registration ranges from #7000 to #14,000 depending on department and faculty
5. Gss registration and result processing: #7000
6.Unizik journal,history book, song, shirts, security handbook etc #5,000
The bank charges and remitta cost of all the fees above is estimated to #4000 including the photocopies, passport, transport within school and snacks involved in the journey.
TOTAL FEES FOR YEAR ONE IS FAIRLY ESTIMATED TO BE #120,000 there maybe possible balance.
NOTE: Ensure to Pay acceptance fees when admitted, other fees can wait if you're not buoyant, YOU CAN TAKE YOUR EXAMINATIONS WITH A TEMPORARY REG NUMBER PENDING WHEN YOU PAY YOUR SCHOOL FEES notwithstanding, it's advisable to pay year one school fees during first semester of year one.
---
If your name was not in our MERIT ADMISSION list and you need ADMISSION Assistance to secure Admission this year

If your name was not in our MERIT ADMISSION
list and you need ADMISSION Assistance to
secure Admission this year,.........please continue
Re: Unizik 2017-2018 Admission List is Out by okuego: 5:45pm On Oct 18, 2017
Princeoflimpopo:

If your name was not in our MERIT ADMISSION
list and you need ADMISSION Assistance to
secure Admission this year,.........please continue

continue whats? i copied info from facebook to the thread and your reacting like a chemical.
Re: Unizik 2017-2018 Admission List is Out by Princeoflimpopo(m): 8:31pm On Oct 18, 2017
okuego:

continue whats? i copied info from facebook to the thread and your reacting like a chemical.

nor ves I write and I dey find back way to enter na make
Re: Unizik 2017-2018 Admission List is Out by okuego: 12:49am On Oct 19, 2017
Princeoflimpopo:

nor ves I write and I dey find back way to enter na make

its not probs,

I dey find back way to enter na make

how do you mean ??
Re: Unizik 2017-2018 Admission List is Out by Princeoflimpopo(m): 9:01pm On Oct 19, 2017
okuego:

its not probs,

how do you mean ??

maybe any lecturer or person way fit run admissions
Re: Unizik 2017-2018 Admission List is Out by vickysomtee: 11:07pm On Oct 19, 2017
UNIZIK Has Not Released Cut-off Marks, Mangament Warns
http://www.ngschoolgist.com/2017/10/unizik-disclaims-news-that-20172018-cut.html
Re: Unizik 2017-2018 Admission List is Out by okuego: 7:06am On Oct 21, 2017
Princeoflimpopo:

maybe any lecturer or person way fit run admissions

yes, thats what they do in unizik
Re: Unizik 2017-2018 Admission List is Out by Princeoflimpopo(m): 7:24am On Oct 22, 2017
Re: Unizik 2017-2018 Admission List is Out by okuego: 12:45pm On Oct 24, 2017
Princeoflimpopo:

here's my number kindly contact me on WhatsApp

u fit link me to lecturer or person way fit run am

OK I will
Re: Unizik 2017-2018 Admission List is Out by Princeoflimpopo(m): 10:53pm On Oct 26, 2017
okuego:

OK I will
ɮʀօ aʍ աaɨtɨռɢ օʀ ʝʊst ɢɨʍʍɛ ʊʀ օառ
Re: Unizik 2017-2018 Admission List is Out by okuego: 2:11am On Nov 08, 2017
This is to inform all applicants that Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka admission list (1st batch) has been released for the 2017/18 academic session.
Prospective candidates can follow the below procedures to access their UNIZIK admission status.

How to Check UNIZIK Admission List Online
UNIZIK admission list is successfully uploaded online, to check your UNIZIK admission status follow the details below;

Visit http://my.unizik.edu.ng
Enter your JAMB UTME registration number in the space provided Click on Admission Status
Click the Next button to check your admission status.

It is expected that the upload would have been completed by noon time.

Just saw mine but no admission given yet
Re: Unizik 2017-2018 Admission List is Out by okuego: 2:17am On Nov 08, 2017
UNIZIK Admission List 2017/18 is Out Online – my.unizik.edu.ng

STATUS
1.visit the jamb caps admission status checks
via the link below http://caps.jamb.gov.ng/acceptadmission.aspx

2.login with your jamb registration number
3.click on the submit button on the left side to view caps admission status. Report has it that, most candidates saw the‘Not admitted’ notification on their CAPS portal which simply means that they have not been offered provisional admission at their institution of choice, So therefore you are all advised not to click on the ‘ACCEPT’ icon until your admission status changes to ” ADMITTED”, clicking on the ‘ACCEPT’ icon simply means you’ve accepted a non- existent admission. By the time your school of choice releases her admission list,you will not only see the “ACCEPT” icon but also a ‘DECLINE’ icon .

You are enjoined not to click on the ‘ACCEPT’ icon until you receive an admission notification from your institution of choice. Please note, To those who might have clicked on the ‘ACCEPT’ icon, your action implies that you have accepted the course and institution
choice, so you won’t be placed in the JAMB proposed CAPS market place peradventure you were not later offered provisional admission in your school of choice.

Everyone is implored to wait for their institution of choice to release her admission list which on release changes your CAPS admission status which still shows ‘Not Admitted’ to ‘Admitted’ then you accept if you want and ‘DECLINE’ if you don’t, but if by then it still shows NOT ADMITTED, then you will be placed in the CAPS MARKET PLACE waiting for schools that couldn’t meet up with their admission quota to admit you on request.

Lastly, for those who might have already clicked on the ‘ACCEPT’ icon, all you could to help is by praying and hoping that you get admitted into your school of choice because you have automatically disqualified yourself from being returned to the CAPS market place if you were not later admitted. Pls don’t share your jamb regularisation number with anyone… No matter what….

And as for those that use to screenshot they jamb record and send to groups and individual on whatsapp..

UNIZIK admission 2017/2018
UNIZIK admission screening result
UNIZIK screening list 2017
UNIZIK post utme 2017
UNIZIK admission result 2017
UNIZIK admission list 2017
UNIZIK admitted students 2017
UNIZIK admission list
UNIZIK merit list 2017
UNIZIK first batch admission list
UNIZIK all batches admission list
Re: Unizik 2017-2018 Admission List is Out by okuego: 5:31pm On Nov 08, 2017
I want to know if one can apply for change of course after admission in case one wasn't given their preferred course ?

yes u cn change ur course.
after year 1 or whenever you like.
butt its always better after yearr1 because whenver you change course you are starting from year2.
so its better you change course after your year1

How can the person change course After

you can change course by buying change of course form.
inside the school.
its a long process though.
it takes months to complete
you will fill the form and then take it to many people to sign..
1) HOD of your department
2) dean of your faculty
3) HOD of the department u want to enter
4) Dean of the faculty you want to enter
5) The registrar

Gettng these five people to sign dat form will take you more than two months
Then u go to Your department and you request they should sign you out

***but before then you have to go to the department you want to enter and present your results.
so that they will tell you if they will sign You into their department or not .
Then if they agree to sign you in..... you can now go and be signed out frm your department.
Re: Unizik 2017-2018 Admission List is Out by Erowind: 7:26pm On Nov 09, 2017
Can I check my admission status on my cell phone?
Re: Unizik 2017-2018 Admission List is Out by Erowind: 6:07pm On Nov 11, 2017
I couldn't check my admission status on my phone. Do u think it is possible to check it on my phone? #don't known if am doing it wrongly.
Re: Unizik 2017-2018 Admission List is Out by Princeoflimpopo(m): 11:44pm On Nov 11, 2017
okuego:
I want to know if one can apply for change of course after admission in case one wasn't given their preferred course ?

yes u cn change ur course.
after year 1 or whenever you like.
butt its always better after yearr1 because whenver you change course you are starting from year2.
so its better you change course after your year1

How can the person change course After

you can change course by buying change of course form.
inside the school.
its a long process though.
it takes months to complete
you will fill the form and then take it to many people to sign..
1) HOD of your department
2) dean of your faculty
3) HOD of the department u want to enter
4) Dean of the faculty you want to enter
5) The registrar

Gettng these five people to sign dat form will take you more than two months
Then u go to Your department and you request they should sign you out

***but before then you have to go to the department you want to enter and present your results.
so that they will tell you if they will sign You into their department or not .
Then if they agree to sign you in..... you can now go and be signed out frm your department.

Bro if I still get connection for uni zik abeg lemme know I don dey out hope for u since u Nor wan gree reply
Re: Unizik 2017-2018 Admission List is Out by Nobody: 2:30pm On Nov 14, 2017
The list will be out this week or early next week. Just as soon as JAMB approves the list. Good luck to those waiting for their names on the list
Re: Unizik 2017-2018 Admission List is Out by youngnerd: 11:39pm On Nov 16, 2017
Erowind:
Can I check my admission status on my cell phone?

Yes
Re: Unizik 2017-2018 Admission List is Out by youngnerd: 11:40pm On Nov 16, 2017
Erowind:
I couldn't check my admission status on my phone. Do u think it is possible to check it on my phone? #don't known if am doing it wrongly.

Drop your Details so i check for you
Re: Unizik 2017-2018 Admission List is Out by okuego: 11:41pm On Nov 16, 2017
Princeoflimpopo:

Bro if I still get connection for uni zik abeg lemme know I don dey out hope for u since u Nor wan gree reply

i just sent you a pm. check your mail
Re: Unizik 2017-2018 Admission List is Out by okuego: 11:42pm On Nov 16, 2017
ScotFree:
The list will be out this week or early next week. Just as soon as JAMB approves the list. Good luck to those waiting for their names on the list

Thanks Bro,unizik has really delayed this year's admission list. We cannot wait
Re: Unizik 2017-2018 Admission List is Out by Nobody: 11:01am On Nov 20, 2017
cool
Re: Unizik 2017-2018 Admission List is Out by Nobody: 11:02am On Nov 20, 2017
okuego:

Thanks Bro,unizik has really delayed this year's admission list. We cannot wait

Start checking your profile status again. Unizik has started updating the admission on the jamb portal. Alphabetically though. Last night they were on F , fisheries and forestry courses, and many have been admitted. Keep checking and refreshing. Good luck.
Re: Unizik 2017-2018 Admission List is Out by Arthur25: 2:30pm On Nov 20, 2017
Please I don't think the list is out yet so lets just calm down or please who can send a proof that the Unizik admissions list is out? Please inform us if you have been given admission. Thank you
Re: Unizik 2017-2018 Admission List is Out by Arthur25: 3:07pm On Nov 20, 2017
Yah we've seen it thanks. But these people are getting on my nerves... Since September we wrote pume till November still nothing. Other schools have released theirs only UNIZIK... Well there's nothing we can do. Please whose Caps have changed
Re: Unizik 2017-2018 Admission List is Out by Nobody: 3:11pm On Nov 20, 2017
Arthur25:
Please I don't think the list is out yet so lets just calm down or please who can send a proof that the Unizik admissions list is out? Please inform us if you have been given admission. Thank you

If you read what i wrote properly, you will understand it is being updated systematically and alphabetically, course by course. And below is just a few proofs.

I have a staff at the admin and i am only trying to keep you guys updated. Be patient like i said and by the end of this week, the list will be out. Jamb should be done with the complete approval of all the courses and admissions offered.

Re: Unizik 2017-2018 Admission List is Out by mbronchure(m): 4:29pm On Nov 20, 2017

2018/2019 SEPTEMBER ADMISSION ENROLLMENT UPDATE [1ST SEMESTER ADMISSION]
Disclaimer: Mzbronchure Inc, will not responsible for any loss due to inappropriate or misguided
information given by any unknown person(s)under the guise of this agency or claims to be incorporated with us.
We expressly disclaims all liability for any comment by a third party to claim ownership for
BELOW advert for admission into BENIN Universities. Reference to, or reliance on any information contained
within the advert should strictly be to Mzbronchure@gmail.com | [url]facebook.com/studybenin[/url]?
?
?
ISM ADONAI [Institute Superieur de Management Adonai] | UNDERGRADUATE | MASTERS
Institute Superieur de Management Adonai is a university institute for Management Occupations, Art Courses
and Science Courses.The University is affliated to AMERICAN UNIVERSITY OF LEADERSHIP, FlOrida,USA. The University has the
highest number of foreign students , therefore making it very popular. The university is located in the heart of the city of
Cotonou (district Saint John von behind Gulf Television), . Tuition fee is very affordable compared to private universities in
Nigeria with duration of 3 (three) Years Bachelor Degree and 1 year Master Program. Form are only sold in Institute Superieur
de Management Adonai ISM
or Purchased by Mzbronchure Edu Consultant. Tuition fee range is 200,000
[Yearly] and can also be paid on installment.

ISM Adonai University,Cotonou [SEPTEMBER INTAKE UPDATE ]
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS:
- O level Result [WAEC /NECO/NABTEB]
- Transcript [ for transfer students only]
- Birth Certificate
- Testimonial
- Six(6) Passport Photograph
- International Passport

BENEFITS OF STUDY IN BENIN REPUBLIC PROGRAMME
... Exchange Program with American University Of Leadership, Florida,USA.
... French Language is an added advantage.
... It enables students to secure admission without JAMB
... The Bsc program is fast and runs for 3 years with no strike action.
FOR EASY PURCHASE OF FORM | REGISTRATION & ACCOMMODATION
Work : +22967285328< Whatsapp | Swift Response>
Home : +2348063857550
E-mail: Mzbronchure@gmail.com
Facebook : www.facebook.com/studybenin
For Tuition Fee and Universities Update: [url]beninuniversities..com[/url]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Senate Passes Bills To Establish 10 Tertiary Institutions. / UNILAG Fire Kills Abbah Kyari, The Ex-borno Auditor General / Which Are The Best Five Universities In Southeast?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.