Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,001 members, 7,799,434 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:11 PM

Story: The Afternoon Quickie Session With Douglas - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Story: The Afternoon Quickie Session With Douglas (1100 Views)

+18 Story: The Assistant Girlfriend / BDSM EROTIC STORY: The Heaven Between Her Legs / John Vincent Poem:This Is How You Smell In The Afternoon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Story: The Afternoon Quickie Session With Douglas by trendope: 12:04am On May 23, 2017
No one gave much thought to what Mr. Olu said. He spoke very mildly and calmly, as though he spoke to himself, he spoke as though the words were heavy for him to say. He will stand in his oversized worn out coat, and read remotely from his book.
The book that he was going to make us buy by hook or by crook,
"Your exams are going to be from this text book, you all better get yourselves a copy" His voice always sounded rusty.
He spoke for thirty more minutes before he dismissed the class. I couldn't wait to get home, the hunger was overwhelming, I have had to trek from the schools premises to my house, and bless the heavens there was light.
I rushed in and switched over the metre. I ran down and turned on the stabilizer and the house theatre came on with standing fan. I felt a sense of ease flowing through my spines, the weather wasn't friendly. I sat on my bed and took off my shirt and pushed my skirt up so the freshness of nature could drove its way in.
My legs felt numb, probably because I had walked a long distance or because it's been forever since I had sex.
It felt like the breeze from the fan was fiddling with the top of my vagina, surfacing its thumbs (if it had one) round and round, teasing my very existence. I felt the urge to touch myself, to pleasure myself hard.
My eyes closed, my hands already in my bra, my cold and ever moist palms circled my nipples, I heard myself mourn I felt my clits contract, beating at same pace as my heart, my breathing built. I was about to pull off my bra when I heard a knock on the door.
"Crap" I thought, "people and bad timing... Who is it?" I asked dragging my skirt down and looking for my shirt.
“Who is it"?
"It’s Douglas"
"Oh, okay, I be there shortly." I replied still confused as to where I had kept my shirt, now that I look at my room it looks, Emm not arranged seems appropriate and now I got a nigga coming in, and not just any nigga, Douglas, oh no, Douglas, I hope he's just gonna see me at the door.
After a few more seconds of trying to phantom where I had swung my shirt I took another from the wardrobe. I pulled the door knob and open the door bolt.
The look of his smile slapped my face, a cool slap though, the kind that hurts in very pleasurable way, the kind of slap you wanna always have, the type the cold does on harmattan. He had the perfectly well arranged teeth, his lips are pink; there are days I stare at them and imagined they tasted like strawberries or a well prepared pineapple juice.
I had made one a few days ago and while drinking it I closed my eyes and imagined I was kissing him. He looked handmade, like the heavens had used a hammer and chisel to carve and mold his physique, and there he was standing in front me smiling that smile, the very one that drove me nuts.
"So... you gonna let me in or....?
"Oh I am sorry, I.... Didn't, sorry... Come in" I moved aside to make way for him to pass, I glanced from behind him, I did a quick recon to ensure I hadn't left a pant or bra unattended anywhere.
"Took you forever to answer the door, if I didn't know better I would say you were masturbating" he said as turned to look at me and he chuckled.
"Ha ha, very funny" I replied and my mind did a crash course flashback, well didn't masturbate, I was gonna but didn't so technically he isn't correct.
"So what brought you to my troll house?"
“If you call this a troll house then mine will be a sewage dump for trolls"
"Well, what's up, you just disappeared from class just wanted to ensure you weren't rushing home to another guy."
"Yeah you just missed him, we had a quickie" I said
"You did?" He said and walked closely to me
"Yes, we did, if you were early we would have generously let you watch"
"You would" He said
"Yes" my voice trembled, he was close now, very close, his broad shoulders clouded me, he was tall, very tall.
He stared straight into my eyes, I saw what he felt, well not in his eyes, from his zipper, it popped up slowly and I knew his game was on, down below, right there between his legs was his real face.

Continue Reading Here: http://www.trendope.com/2017/05/story-afternoon-quickie-session-with.html

(1) (Reply)

New Dawn (Short Story) / My Secret Adventure With My Married Ex(episode1 / Participate In The 2018 APEN/AISEN Short Story Contest, Powered By Okadabooks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.