Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,118 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

We Fooled Ourselves By Voting Wike - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Fooled Ourselves By Voting Wike (19727 Views)

Lagosians Should Liberate Lagos Today By Voting Out Tinubucracry / Nigerians Can’t Be Fooled By Change Of Slogan, PDP Tells APC / Did Nigerians Signed Their Death Warrant By Voting Buhari As President? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Fooled Ourselves By Voting Wike by Nosaghae(m): 2:04pm On May 23, 2017
hydroking23:

I don't know about you, but for 8 years I watched Amaechi build schools, health centers, farms, roads and sends thousands of Rivers youths abroad on scholarship. If that is what you call sabotage then let him continue to sabotage. You hate Buhari for whatever reason, but Bayelsa people are regretting Goodluck today because what did he do for them? NOTHING! There is no road to his village for God's sake. If you are on ground in Rivers State you will know that people are regretting having Wike there.
I am fully on ground in rivers and the only people regretting having wike are the 5% APC because the guy u people painted to be a tout have turned rivers state to a construction site to the point that even the APC vice president named him MR PROJECT.
Re: We Fooled Ourselves By Voting Wike by Nobody: 2:59pm On May 23, 2017
I just laugh at the OP. Wike is one guy I never voted for. But since he came to power, he has proven and shown maturity in governance. Am impressed by his performance. But if you still want to flaunt upland/riverine dichotomy, A.K Horse fall has repeatedly told the riverine people that they stand no chance in election, should they play riverine n upland politics. Let riverine vote riverine, and upland vote upland and let's see who will blink.
Re: We Fooled Ourselves By Voting Wike by Eyor1(m): 7:34pm On May 23, 2017
Oyindidi:
Village boy, be civil when next you want to quote me. Ogoni piopio

That about 4 lane road he's constructing from sapkewa( don't know if the spelling is correct) down to bori. That road was like a death trap before now. He is working

See zombie,that was a contract already signed by Amaechi...... The only new thing Wike did is the peace park.... Gerrara here
Re: We Fooled Ourselves By Voting Wike by Oyindidi(f): 7:45pm On May 23, 2017
Eyor1:

See zombie,that was a contract already signed by Amaechi...... The only new thing Wike did is the peace park.... Gerrara here
Lying is in you.. A good liar
Re: We Fooled Ourselves By Voting Wike by Eyor1(m): 8:37pm On May 23, 2017
Oyindidi:
Lying is in you.. A good liar

You are not even from my state...why am I dragging with you.... Go get something doing and leave matters you know nothing about.
Re: We Fooled Ourselves By Voting Wike by Oyindidi(f): 9:04pm On May 23, 2017
Eyor1:

You are not even from my state...why am I dragging with you.... Go get something doing and leave matters you know nothing about.
You people come online and tell lies. My mum is from Andoni, you know there?
Re: We Fooled Ourselves By Voting Wike by jjjjj2017: 9:17pm On May 23, 2017
lordsterlin:
Any Riverine native expecting Gov Wike to build/construct a bridge to connect them to Port Harcourt must be in a long thing. Gov Wike will only at best award contract to sandfill and do shore protection but will be too ready to finish all the road projects in his Obio-Akpor.

Truth is, we fooled ourselves for not voting Dakuku Peterside or Tonye Princewill. We collectively rigged him in just because we were fighting Amaechi who I think had our best interest at the time...
All Election Riggers shall know no peace
Re: We Fooled Ourselves By Voting Wike by suremanpatriot: 10:26pm On May 23, 2017
Never you all know!
Re: We Fooled Ourselves By Voting Wike by justmenoni: 4:10am On May 24, 2017
You collectively rigged him in? Isn't that an offence??

NIGERIA is truly a Joke.
Re: We Fooled Ourselves By Voting Wike by ENEONWO(m): 6:28am On May 24, 2017
TheKingdom:

Amaechi having your interest or his interest I beg. For 8 years he did nothing but sabotage his people and his region so that Buhari a coupist can become president. Don't be silly about Peterside

@TheKingdom, you are either being mischievous or naive or both. Who else, except a blind man or a compound fool would say Amaechi did nothing for 8 years. For your information, almost all the road projects Wike were started by Amaechi and were at advanced stage before he left. Amaechi did nothing but he built the Amesiamaka world class stadia, where Goodluck did his South-South Presidential Rally and endorsed Wike. Amaechi did nothing but he built Primary Schools of International standards in almost all communities of Rivers State. Amaechi did nothing but he built ESI Women Development Centres in all the LGAs. Amaechi did nothing but he reconstructed the internal roads in Trans Amadi and the ultra modern dual carriage long bridge called Trans-Woji. linking Woji and Trans-Amadi. Amaechi did nothing but he built high grade health centres in all the LGAs and major towns, equiped them and employed doctors and nurses to man them. Amaechi did nothing but he built British standard secondary schools and equiped them with state-of-the-art facilities and good mixture of staff, some of which are Oyinbo. Amaechi did nothing but he reconstructed the whole of the dual carriage Port Harcourt - Owerri road up to the Omerelu boundary between Imo and Rivers and equiped it with street light all through the stretch. Amaechi did nothing but he employed 13,000 graduate teachers at once and paid them all through his tenure. Amaechi did nothing but he built the Obiri-Ikwerre intersection fly-over. Amaechi did nothing but he constructed many many dual carriage roads- Mgbuoba- NTA, Ada George, Ozuoba-Uniport. I can't even mention a quarter. Keep fooling yourself, but just pray Wike achieves just half even in ten years.
Re: We Fooled Ourselves By Voting Wike by DamiBukola: 7:16am On May 24, 2017
ENEONWO:

@TheKingdom, you are either being mischievous or naive or both. Who else, except a blind man or a compound fool would say Amaechi did nothing for 8 years. For your information, almost all the road projects Wike were started by Amaechi and were at advanced stage before he left. Amaechi did nothing but he built the Amesiamaka world class stadia, where Goodluck did his South-South Presidential Rally and endorsed Wike. Amaechi did nothing but he built Primary Schools of International standards in almost all communities of Rivers State. Amaechi did nothing but he built ESI Women Development Centres in all the LGAs. Amaechi did nothing but he reconstructed the internal roads in Trans Amadi and the ultra modern dual carriage long bridge called Trans-Woji. linking Woji and Trans-Amadi. Amaechi did nothing but he built high grade health centres in all the LGAs and major towns, equiped them and employed doctors and nurses to man them. Amaechi did nothing but he built British standard secondary schools and equiped them with state-of-the-art facilities and good mixture of staff, some of which are Oyinbo. Amaechi did nothing but he reconstructed the whole of the dual carriage Port Harcourt - Owerri road up to the Omerelu boundary between Imo and Rivers and equiped it with street light all through the stretch. Amaechi did nothing but he employed 13,000 graduate teachers at once and paid them all through his tenure. Amaechi did nothing but he built the Obiri-Ikwerre intersection fly-over. Amaechi did nothing but he constructed many many dual carriage roads- Mgbuoba- NTA, Ada George, Ozuoba-Uniport. I can't even mention a quarter. Keep fooling yourself, but just pray Wike achieves just half even in ten years.
Please tell me the world class primary school in Onne, Okrika, Andoni, Tai, Bonny etcetera. Just come online and spew trash
Re: We Fooled Ourselves By Voting Wike by Eyor1(m): 10:10am On May 24, 2017
Oyindidi:
You people come online and tell lies. My mum is from Andoni, you know there?

Why Not.... You are not from your mum's place and we are not talking about Andoni here but my place so keep shut to matters you know nothing about and stop building false impressions.
Re: We Fooled Ourselves By Voting Wike by Elose11(m): 10:15am On May 24, 2017
Good to know that the APC is acknowledging that Wike was voted into office. In other words Wike election was not rigged as they've been alleging.
Re: We Fooled Ourselves By Voting Wike by Oyindidi(f): 10:16am On May 24, 2017
Eyor1:

Why Not.... You are not from your mum's place and we are not talking about Andoni here but my place so keep shut to matters you know nothing about and stop building false impressions.
I schooled at bori, I ply that route always dickhead. You can't deny his good works. Maybe you are one of those short ugly looking, smelly ogoni boys who doesn't try out of their territory. That road was so narrow, I'm always scared anytime I pass there but they started the expansion last year. Naughty dickhead
Re: We Fooled Ourselves By Voting Wike by Oyindidi(f): 10:18am On May 24, 2017
Eyor1:

Lol, e pain am
Re: We Fooled Ourselves By Voting Wike by Eyor1(m): 11:30am On May 24, 2017
Oyindidi:
Lol, e pain am

Hahahaha....see this use Andoni goat,the only lga with bulge eyed people.
Your are not from Ogoni and can never, no wonder we dealt with Andonis during the war.
For your info, I am a tall guyman and not dwarfish like you,also well to do you rascal.
Re: We Fooled Ourselves By Voting Wike by Eyor1(m): 11:31am On May 24, 2017
Oyindidi:
I schooled at bori, I ply that route always dickhead. You can't deny his good works. Maybe you are one of those short ugly looking, smelly ogoni boys who doesn't try out of their territory. That road was so narrow, I'm always scared anytime I pass there but they started the expansion last year. Naughty dickhead

Andoni smell of rotten things .... Ask and get facts.
Re: We Fooled Ourselves By Voting Wike by kel4soft: 9:56am On Jun 07, 2017
AtlanticBreeze:

hopeathand kel4soft is that you? Lol.. why didnt amaechi do the projects for you after 8 years and billions in stolen money since he has your best interest at hand. Lol.. If you like, keep ranting here, during the next election, APC will still lose woefully. lol

Sorry I don't know why am mentioned here, am not the OP. Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Don't Kill Kwakwaso, Secondus Warns, Seeks Inquest Into Attack On Him / Afenifere: Amotekun Is Battle Won Against Imperial FG / Shettima Meets With British High Commissioner In Abuja (Video/Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.