Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,771 members, 7,802,366 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:06 PM

Jigawa Corpers Queue To Get Water From The Tap At NYSC Camp - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Jigawa Corpers Queue To Get Water From The Tap At NYSC Camp (28766 Views)

Corper Wearing Skirt At NYSC Camp Causes Stir (Photos, Video) / 9 Types Of Corpers You Meet At NYSC Orientation Camp / My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jigawa Corpers Queue To Get Water From The Tap At NYSC Camp by Jaqenhghar: 10:49am On May 23, 2017
banmee:
In this day and age for God's sake.
The are lucky they got water in the first place

So called giant of Afrika

1 Like

Re: Jigawa Corpers Queue To Get Water From The Tap At NYSC Camp by ogunsinamayowa(m): 10:52am On May 23, 2017
University lifestyle 2.0 version. This is not weird, if you attend federal University and live at school hostel for the duration of your academic program.
Re: Jigawa Corpers Queue To Get Water From The Tap At NYSC Camp by bhouze(m): 11:01am On May 23, 2017
this does not look like yakubu gowon orientation camp fanisau. I served there.

1 Like

Re: Jigawa Corpers Queue To Get Water From The Tap At NYSC Camp by iukpe: 11:05am On May 23, 2017
ehh! they are not going for lectures nau, they have all the time now. No jobs either. This scene is not unusual in our country. They probably did it many times in school or at home. They are Nigerian Youth Suffering for the Country. NYSC (Nigerian Youth's Suffering Continues)
Re: Jigawa Corpers Queue To Get Water From The Tap At NYSC Camp by AuroraB(f): 11:08am On May 23, 2017
shocked so, this is what I would have faced if I'd gone to Jigawa to serve undecided
Re: Jigawa Corpers Queue To Get Water From The Tap At NYSC Camp by malware: 11:08am On May 23, 2017
Yeaahhh that tap behind females dormitory, hut3A. I can see it in the picture.
Re: Jigawa Corpers Queue To Get Water From The Tap At NYSC Camp by Tobibabs19(m): 11:20am On May 23, 2017
so what's the big deal there, don't we queue at bank to withdraw our monies or even at the ATM centres?
Re: Jigawa Corpers Queue To Get Water From The Tap At NYSC Camp by Enrichlee(m): 11:21am On May 23, 2017
chinybelle:
Are they not suppose to queue?
Social media has caused a lot
Nne, the thing weak me!

1 Like

Re: Jigawa Corpers Queue To Get Water From The Tap At NYSC Camp by holluphemydavid(m): 11:23am On May 23, 2017
all do u knw d total noba of d corpers dat are posted to d state and u arrived at 10% OP
Re: Jigawa Corpers Queue To Get Water From The Tap At NYSC Camp by Omolabasky: 11:32am On May 23, 2017
Tanker2:
[s][/s]
who asked for your useless opinion
shatap there and get out!
You are crazy is he not saying the truth? Most camps are like that. Mumu.

1 Like

Re: Jigawa Corpers Queue To Get Water From The Tap At NYSC Camp by colli247(m): 11:38am On May 23, 2017
Got to NYSC orientation Camp, Fanisau Dutse, Jigawa state in the afternoon yesterday. So man decided to get water from the tap in order to shower so as to refresh the body, only to meet this queue. Meanwhile, camp just opened yesterday and it's just 10% of we new Corpers that already arrived. So I anticipate for a rugged three weeks.
all this suffer suffer camp in the north but when their come to the south east here those aboki's will be enjoying
Re: Jigawa Corpers Queue To Get Water From The Tap At NYSC Camp by lloydhassan(m): 11:45am On May 23, 2017
Dis one never know wetin he enter.. ..

U go soon dey curse bugle man
Re: Jigawa Corpers Queue To Get Water From The Tap At NYSC Camp by Nobody: 11:48am On May 23, 2017
Common to fixed water taps in their various hostels, it's rocket science to government officials in charge of education sectors.

The idiots below will come out to asked us for opportunities that in their first year in office they will give us water, first roads, quality education this and that.

Some mumus are accepting these suffering as normal.

Re: Jigawa Corpers Queue To Get Water From The Tap At NYSC Camp by priestchurch(m): 11:52am On May 23, 2017
Na today e start? Pls tell us sumtin else jare....
Re: Jigawa Corpers Queue To Get Water From The Tap At NYSC Camp by chinybelle(f): 12:07pm On May 23, 2017
mykelmeezy:

see comment

good lord why do people settle for mediocrity

it's mentality like that that keeps Nigeria stagnant

God offered​ common sense n yet you
Oga
I want to understand this your perfect sense plz

So how else could they have gotten water in a camp?

Stay in bed while the federal govt fetch water and keep for them to baf?
Abi make everybody's bucket fetch at the same time?

I am trying so hard to understand the rationale behind this your comment.
Re: Jigawa Corpers Queue To Get Water From The Tap At NYSC Camp by GCsomething: 12:08pm On May 23, 2017
These ones no be corper oh.
PCMs rather
Re: Jigawa Corpers Queue To Get Water From The Tap At NYSC Camp by Nobody: 12:13pm On May 23, 2017
Tanker2:
[s][/s]
who asked for your useless opinion
shatap there and get out!

Re: Jigawa Corpers Queue To Get Water From The Tap At NYSC Camp by Timah247(f): 12:41pm On May 23, 2017
colli247:
all this suffer suffer camp in the north but when their come to the south east here those aboki's will be enjoying
according to research, jigawa and katsina have one of the best camps in nigeria and most south eastern states have the worst. please my brother what are u saying?

1 Like

Re: Jigawa Corpers Queue To Get Water From The Tap At NYSC Camp by Timah247(f): 12:54pm On May 23, 2017
Got to NYSC orientation Camp, Fanisau Dutse, Jigawa state in the afternoon yesterday. So man decided to get water from the tap in order to shower so as to refresh the body, only to meet this queue. Meanwhile, camp just opened yesterday and it's just 10% of we new Corpers that already arrived. So I anticipate for a rugged three weeks.

Oga sir, please stop misleading people abeg, because you had to join queue to get water does not mean the place is bad. you know its a very good and conducive camp... most camps in nigeria dont have the facilities they have here in jigawa's orientation camp. go to some camps whether you will even see the water to fetch

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jigawa Corpers Queue To Get Water From The Tap At NYSC Camp by moorevic(m): 1:13pm On May 23, 2017
Better call mmeruwa
Re: Jigawa Corpers Queue To Get Water From The Tap At NYSC Camp by DCONE1(m): 1:15pm On May 23, 2017
colli247:
. Best NYSC Orientation Camps and Address list of All Camps and State Office.

States with the Best NYSC Camp

Most camps are just okay but some are of way better standard, so from the information I was able to gather, the best NYSC camps in Nigeria are;

Ogun State
    Osun State NYSC Camp
    Jigawa State Camp
    Katsina Camp
    Lagos State
    Gombe State
    Kano State
    Nassarawa State

http://www.bukasblog.com.ng/2016/06/best-nysc-camps-and-address-state-office.html?m=1. Pls show me any south east camp that is of standard post it here let every body see....cos from the resesrch made NO SOUTH EAST STATE mand the list. Feel free to make your research and post it here for everybody to see. Thank you.
Re: Jigawa Corpers Queue To Get Water From The Tap At NYSC Camp by UniqueGenii: 1:23pm On May 23, 2017
Call me on 09056064845 for speedy redeployment to any state of your choice
Re: Jigawa Corpers Queue To Get Water From The Tap At NYSC Camp by DCONE1(m): 1:27pm On May 23, 2017
mykelmeezy:

see comment

good lord why do people settle for mediocrity

it's mentality like that that keeps Nigeria stagnant

God offered​ common sense n yet you
Best NYSC Orientation Camps and Address list of All Camps and State Office.

Most camps are just okay but some are of way better standard, so from the information I was able to gather, the best NYSC camps in Nigeria are;

Ogun State
    Osun State NYSC Camp
    Jigawa State Camp
    Katsina Camp
    Lagos State
    Gombe State
    Kano State
    Nassarawa State
Re: Jigawa Corpers Queue To Get Water From The Tap At NYSC Camp by DCONE1(m): 1:29pm On May 23, 2017
Jaynom:

Access to basic amenities shouldn't be stressful.
Because it is "camp" cannot be an excuse

Ogun State
    Osun State NYSC Camp
    Jigawa State Camp
    Katsina Camp
    Lagos State
    Gombe State
    Kano State
    Nassarawa State
Re: Jigawa Corpers Queue To Get Water From The Tap At NYSC Camp by DCONE1(m): 1:32pm On May 23, 2017
magoo10:
And when the camp is finally filled they will queue from jigawa to osogbo .
APC has failed nigerians

Ogun State
    Osun State NYSC Camp
    Jigawa State Camp
    Katsina Camp
    Lagos State
    Gombe State
    Kano State
    Nassarawa State
Re: Jigawa Corpers Queue To Get Water From The Tap At NYSC Camp by DCONE1(m): 1:37pm On May 23, 2017

Ogun State
    Osun State NYSC Camp
    Jigawa State Camp
    Katsina Camp
    Lagos State
    Gombe State
    Kano State
    Nassarawa State

http://www.bukasblog.com.ng/2016/06/best-nysc-camps-and-address-state-office.html?m=1
Re: Jigawa Corpers Queue To Get Water From The Tap At NYSC Camp by mykelmeezy: 1:41pm On May 23, 2017
chinybelle:

Oga
I want to understand this your perfect sense plz

So how else could they have gotten water in a camp?

Stay in bed while the federal govt fetch water and keep for them to baf?
Abi make everybody's bucket fetch at the same time?

I am trying so hard to understand the rationale behind this your comment.

should people have to queue to get clean water

wtf

this at all at all mentality we carry about has become more of a curse and blessing

this we can survive any circumstance is why politicians will never take us seriously

shouldn't a so called camp have 3-4 sources of clean water

n looking at the pics seems its only one tap available

and you are saying they should be contended

there is a really thin line between contentment and poverty generated stupidity....
Re: Jigawa Corpers Queue To Get Water From The Tap At NYSC Camp by DCONE1(m): 1:41pm On May 23, 2017
Always looking for someone to blame smh
Jolar101:
Common to fixed water taps in their various hostels, it's rocket science to government officials in charge of education sectors.

The idiots below will come out to asked us for opportunities that in their first year in office they will give us water, first roads, quality education this and that.

Always looking for people to blame...smh

Some mumus are accepting these suffering as normal.
Re: Jigawa Corpers Queue To Get Water From The Tap At NYSC Camp by DCONE1(m): 1:53pm On May 23, 2017
mykelmeezy:

should people have to queue to get clean water

wtf

this at all at all mentality we carry about has become more of a curse and blessing

this we can survive any circumstance is why politicians will never take us seriously

shouldn't a so called camp have 3-4 sources of clean water

n looking at the pics seems its only one tap available

and you are saying they should be contended

there is a really thin line between contentment and poverty generated stupidity....

Y is it called a camp and Not your home. You are not surpose to enjoy there, that's y its a camp,maybe they did it intentionally so that you would undergo and survivr an uncofrtable situation that you are used to....Google the meaning of camp
Re: Jigawa Corpers Queue To Get Water From The Tap At NYSC Camp by mykelmeezy: 1:58pm On May 23, 2017
DCONE1:
Y is it called a camp amd Not your home. You are not surpose enjoy there that's y its a camp,maybe they did it intentionally so that you would undergo and survivr an uncofrtable situation that you are used to....Google the meaning of camp

so they are now labourers ,migrants and co ani

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Profile Of Brigadier-General S.Z. Kazaure, NYSC New DG / FG Reacts To Death Of Three Corpers In Kano, Zamfara And Bayelsa Camps / Thank God For Saving Me From Being kidnapped Yesterday In Abuja.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.