Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,259 members, 7,807,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

Nigerian Man Graduates From A US University With 2 Degrees In 4 Years. Photos - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Man Graduates From A US University With 2 Degrees In 4 Years. Photos (39124 Views)

I Failed JAMB 3 Times, WAEC 2 Twice & Got Expelled - Man Celebrate His 2 Degrees / Abati Emmanuel Tosanwumi Graduates With 2 Degrees From Canada University / Nigerian Man Graduates In Style, Gets Full Time Offer From Amazon In USA (photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Graduates From A US University With 2 Degrees In 4 Years. Photos by Nobody: 5:10pm On May 23, 2017
Shame on Buhari and other politicians in education sector.
Re: Nigerian Man Graduates From A US University With 2 Degrees In 4 Years. Photos by Orpe7(m): 5:10pm On May 23, 2017
Amorawa taba rirawa grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Graduates From A US University With 2 Degrees In 4 Years. Photos by vioment: 5:12pm On May 23, 2017
Very impressive, i like this news. The magnitude of those degrees (electrical and computer) combo is aka blast out unlimited. Good luck to homeboi tho, am proud of you and I don't even know you. Am also impressed that you understand that this a journey and not a destination. Impressive feat to a platfoam. Bigg ups bro.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Graduates From A US University With 2 Degrees In 4 Years. Photos by Nobody: 5:16pm On May 23, 2017
GoldHorse:

Didn't know how the whole Yoruba race got lumped up and tagged "Afonja" but I am sure it must have been started by someone who didn't know better.

The Afonjas are one of the tribes in Ilorin. They are part of the Yoruba race; they are not the dominant Yoruba tribe. So tagging Yorubas as Afonja is such a funny misconception that I'm sure most Nairalanders that know just ignored it because they knew it would have been borne out of ignorance.

Omo Oodua (Oduduwa) would have been a better "tag"
I'm yoruba, I know about the Afonja Story.

Igbos on nairaland call yorubas "Afonjas" thinking it's an insult so I mentioned afonja like (see the people you dey call afonjas o) it's satire/sarcasm grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Graduates From A US University With 2 Degrees In 4 Years. Photos by kinibigdeal(m): 5:26pm On May 23, 2017
Am not sure if combining two degrees will be possible here
Re: Nigerian Man Graduates From A US University With 2 Degrees In 4 Years. Photos by ComradeShegs(m): 5:31pm On May 23, 2017
Checks name>>>>>>*Olasunkanmi Jeffrey* >>>>>>OK I'm out.
Re: Nigerian Man Graduates From A US University With 2 Degrees In 4 Years. Photos by salford: 5:32pm On May 23, 2017
Combined honours.popular in North America.
i was surpised when i first encountered double honours at someones office...lol. 2 certificates same year of grad.
Re: Nigerian Man Graduates From A US University With 2 Degrees In 4 Years. Photos by salford: 5:34pm On May 23, 2017
kinibigdeal:
Am not sure if combining two degrees will be possible here
it should be possible but they are only issued one certificate in Nigeria.
e.g of combined honours in nigeria are computer science with economics, computer science with maths, Physics with Electronics e.tc.
Re: Nigerian Man Graduates From A US University With 2 Degrees In 4 Years. Photos by ooshinibos: 5:37pm On May 23, 2017
That's what we are good at bagging degrees upon degree and nothing productivity
Re: Nigerian Man Graduates From A US University With 2 Degrees In 4 Years. Photos by enomakos(m): 5:40pm On May 23, 2017
congrats bro
Re: Nigerian Man Graduates From A US University With 2 Degrees In 4 Years. Photos by 989900: 5:42pm On May 23, 2017
neoShinto:
I don tell them

Ajurawalo Tijakadi ko

See dressing sef, Yorùbá demon toh gallant cool

Unlike some people wey dey dress like... grin
Re: Nigerian Man Graduates From A US University With 2 Degrees In 4 Years. Photos by RealHaute: 5:55pm On May 23, 2017
Sensual:

wtf is irony
best thing to do is ignore you.

Gosh! She's a nairalander. That part of the comment was meant for her. Smh!
Re: Nigerian Man Graduates From A US University With 2 Degrees In 4 Years. Photos by seangy4konji: 5:56pm On May 23, 2017
Am not surprised. It is out side Nigeria.

Anything outside Nigeria is bless. If na yahoo you sabi do just go and do 1 year outside and check your bank statement. If na Ghana weaving you sabi do go to canada and use one year and check statement. If na vulcananizer or plumber or money market or tailoring

Dem must try to run you down here. Few deh make am ooo but they will not tell you d back bone or them self don't know the secret cult their mother had joined before t worked for them

See if you leave the shores of Nigeria for 2 years Pere to hustle in Dubai or Malaysia or Qatar or England or USA and you hustle tight. You will see what will take you 20 yeRs to achieve there in 2 years.

The person weh curse Nigeria just sit down ontop one Palm tree deh drink palm wine and bush meat deh look.
Re: Nigerian Man Graduates From A US University With 2 Degrees In 4 Years. Photos by Nobody: 6:01pm On May 23, 2017
tsmart360:
hehehehe naso. It's not a bad thimg if that's really what is on your mind you know wink hehehehe naso. It's not a bad thimg if that's really what is on your mind you know
It is...just pls bliv me
Re: Nigerian Man Graduates From A US University With 2 Degrees In 4 Years. Photos by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 6:13pm On May 23, 2017
sirusX:

Nigeria is blessed with people, but we fail to utilize them.

Every now and then we hear of people doing great outside the shores of our country...but yet, some parts of the world dwell on our most prominent fault and issues

They never fail to remind us of how our nation has failed in raising leaders worthy of emulation

Hypocrisy on the part of western media added to our image being tarnished aside from the domestic issues we are having. Nigerians are really doing great things. A Nigerian man named Samuel Achilofu invented a goggle that can see through cancerous cells in the US.

http://www.smeonline.biz/meet-nigerian-won-us-award-inventing-goggles-can-see-cancerous-cells/
Re: Nigerian Man Graduates From A US University With 2 Degrees In 4 Years. Photos by ipodstinks: 6:14pm On May 23, 2017
madapcmod:
Skull miners angry awon unity beggers. Oblongies
Didinrin spotted. Mumu, this one no be firing squad. Go to that section that is where you belong. Baby factory product.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Graduates From A US University With 2 Degrees In 4 Years. Photos by tsmart360(m): 6:25pm On May 23, 2017
MzEddytan:
It is...just pls bliv me
issokay na. As you don talk am i don bliv.
Re: Nigerian Man Graduates From A US University With 2 Degrees In 4 Years. Photos by TheLogicalMind(m): 6:34pm On May 23, 2017
LionDeLeo:
Olasunkanmi Jeffrey is the rave of the moment after graduating with a Double Degree: B.S in Electrical & Computer Engineering, B.A in Economics.

God bless you.

He's obviously not a terrorist, but a Christian and a child of God. The terrorists are only good at blowing themselves up.
Re: Nigerian Man Graduates From A US University With 2 Degrees In 4 Years. Photos by Nobody: 6:35pm On May 23, 2017
informant001:
A Nigerian man identified as Olasunkanmi Jeffrey is the rave of the moment after graduating with a Double Degree: B.S in Electrical & Computer Engineering, B.A in Economics. He graduated from the University of Rochester in New York with two degrees in four years. Congratulations to him....

Sharing the news on his Instagram page, the young man wrote;

So today I graduated with a Double Degree: B.S in Electrical & Computer Engineering, B.A in Economics. 2 degrees in 4 years. Launched a startup fashion & lifestyle brand @mv.r.ck while at it. Not going to take all the credit, so this one is for the Village it took, for Patricia, for the Culture, and for the many Mavericks that inspire me!!! The adventure continues.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/05/nigerian-man-graduates-from-us.html

Please this is norm in us ..major and minor degrees.. However great combination wish him the best
Re: Nigerian Man Graduates From A US University With 2 Degrees In 4 Years. Photos by LionDeLeo: 6:36pm On May 23, 2017
TheLogicalMind:

He's obviously not a terrorist, but a Christian and a child of God. The terrorists are only good at blowing themselves up.

And what makes you think I give a flying fvck about your opinion?
Re: Nigerian Man Graduates From A US University With 2 Degrees In 4 Years. Photos by Nobody: 6:36pm On May 23, 2017
seangy4konji:
Am not surprised. It is out side Nigeria.

Anything outside Nigeria is bless. If na yahoo you sabi do just go and do 1 year outside and check your bank statement. If na Ghana weaving you sabi do go to canada and use one year and check statement. If na vulcananizer or plumber or money market or tailoring

Dem must try to run you down here. Few deh make am ooo but they will not tell you d back bone or them self don't know the secret cult their mother had joined before t worked for them

See if you leave the shores of Nigeria for 2 years Pere to hustle in Dubai or Malaysia or Qatar or England or USA and you hustle tight. You will see what will take you 20 yeRs to achieve there in 2 years.

The person weh curse Nigeria just sit down ontop one Palm tree deh drink palm wine and bush meat deh look.

Guy dubai no easy like that market is saturated and very soon Canada too go close doors
Re: Nigerian Man Graduates From A US University With 2 Degrees In 4 Years. Photos by TheLogicalMind(m): 6:48pm On May 23, 2017
LionDeLeo:

And what makes you think I give a flying fvck about your opinion?

Maybe its the fact that you actually took time out to reply grin Nevertheless, stop trying to take credit for a Christian's achievements. Stick with Osama Bin Laden, Shekau etc
Re: Nigerian Man Graduates From A US University With 2 Degrees In 4 Years. Photos by cuteme88(f): 7:01pm On May 23, 2017
grin grin grin

Handsome Guruuuuuu!
Re: Nigerian Man Graduates From A US University With 2 Degrees In 4 Years. Photos by PapaBrowne(m): 7:03pm On May 23, 2017
Most universities in yankee allow you run two degrees at once:
Most people graduate with a major and a minor in 3 years. If you add up summer semesters to the mix, you can easily make it 2 majors.

It's not a big deal. I did same.

And by the way, you run an average of 5 courses per year. Not like Naira where I hear of people taking 10 -12 courses in a semester.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Graduates From A US University With 2 Degrees In 4 Years. Photos by LionDeLeo: 7:04pm On May 23, 2017
TheLogicalMind:

Maybe its the fact that you actually took time out to reply grin Nevertheless, stop trying to take credit for a Christian's achievements. Stick with Osama Bin Laden, Shekau etc

Noted. Can you now duck off?
Re: Nigerian Man Graduates From A US University With 2 Degrees In 4 Years. Photos by cc150615(f): 7:06pm On May 23, 2017
How is this news? ppl get double degrees in the US every other day, Nigerians and non Nigerians alike. I just taya sef.
Re: Nigerian Man Graduates From A US University With 2 Degrees In 4 Years. Photos by TheLogicalMind(m): 7:20pm On May 23, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Noted. Can you now duck off?

One of your brother muslims has recently struck in Manchester. As a Manchester United fan, I won't take it easy with MUDSLIMES.
Re: Nigerian Man Graduates From A US University With 2 Degrees In 4 Years. Photos by Airoflaw(m): 7:22pm On May 23, 2017
Gaddafithe2nd:

Which school did you graduate from? The school I graduated from packaged my certificate.
Yours must be a Private school. my own na one of this federal university..
Re: Nigerian Man Graduates From A US University With 2 Degrees In 4 Years. Photos by damosky12(m): 7:37pm On May 23, 2017
MzEddytan:
congratulations, handsomeness with brain
shocked
MzEddytan:
congratulations, handsomeness with brain

Ehm..... Ma, how did you know he has brain like that? They didn't tell us his results nau
Re: Nigerian Man Graduates From A US University With 2 Degrees In 4 Years. Photos by sirusX(m): 7:38pm On May 23, 2017
Gaddafithe2nd:

Hypocrisy on the part of western media added to our image being tarnished aside from the domestic issues we are having. Nigerians are really doing great things. A Nigerian man named Samuel Achilofu invented a goggle that can see through cancerous cells in the US.

http://www.smeonline.biz/meet-nigerian-won-us-award-inventing-goggles-can-see-cancerous-cells/

I read through the link, and I must say I'm amazed as what we accomplish

All it takes is an opportunity to thrive (which we lack a lot in our nation)...that's when we show them the stuff we're made of

If there is a vision, dream or a goal...achieving it should be a matter of how far we are willing to go and how much effort we put into it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aarinola Olaiya Blessing Graduates From Obafemi Awolowo University (Photos) / Philippines School Principal Shot Teacher & Husband Dead Before Killing Himself / Did JAMB Really Jam Me? Can I Still Get Admission This Year? Please Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.